@Greenghost is a ripper

Genji

Reaction score
It doesn't matter when i joined the forum or how many people are in favour of you.I came to you in a hope that you will help me but you wasted my time only. It is not about the money.You were busy?? You just ignored me for days and you were active always and you didn't have 1 minute of your life to send me money back.You thought if you will not send me nothing will happen but i made a post today.
And i am sure @CUK77 is many times better than you.I have never seen him demovating any newbie but you openly do it.
Real professionals doesn't call them professional but you always call yourself pro?

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
yes right consistent in promoting scam sites
Brother I have been scammed many times and it is not known if here or there who is legitimate. So I'm not reaching out for anyone. I only see an answer to what happened. Now tell me something @ CUK77 is legitimate ?, since you mention it

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
It doesn't matter when i joined the forum or how many people are in favour of you.I came to you in a hope that you will help me but you wasted my time only. It is not about the money.You were busy?? You just ignored me for days and you were active always and you didn't have 1 minute of your life to send me money back.You thought if you will not send me nothing will happen but i made a post today.
And i am sure @CUK77 is many times better than you.I have never seen him demovating any newbie but you openly do it.
Real professionals doesn't call them professional but you always call yourself pro?
Do you know why I call myself a pro? Its because I'm one not because of the title. At the beginning of carding week I explained how useless that title was here, if I wanted to enjoyed be called one I wouldn't. I'm a hacker and carder with so many achievement. Say whatever you like. When I see you online I send you your money. You didn't confront me, you are very weak for crime bro. I tell you the truth. Should I motivate you for nothing? Hell no. The truth is always bitter

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
yes right consistent in promoting scam sites
What do you think I gain by promoting them? Do you really I own them? All of them? Ah use your brain. I only answer people questions. Imagine when you came to ask me which socks to use and I say I won't tell you, won't you feel bad, it like me giving an update without telling you the name of the site. Don't out of hatred say nonsense. And let me correct you I wasn't carding luminati it was luxsocks. And I never saw your transaction. The money never came, didn't I tell you this, I still have proof of transactions I collected that day. I had only nine transactions on litecoin, the least was $605. Despite this I told you I would still card it, I bought cc $15 (you claim to send just $13) and it went dead after trying it twice. Yet I still agreed to return your funds. Do you still take me to be a ripper, I told you I'm a man of integrity. I have one golden principle "Never to scam a scammer"

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score
I also think that this is an ordinary petty and stupid scam fraudster.
1. He advertises a scam escrow service
2. He advertises scam CC stores
3. He sells methods from the public at a ridiculous price.
4. He sells a 1000 line non vbv bins database for $ 20. Lol.
He has no base, this is a complete deception and fraud.
I ask you to block it or let him return all the money to the victim for which he cheated.
But I think he will not return the money, since he is a fraud.
I bought some method from him that was worth the money but the fullz he sell are low quality and the stripe account i bought from him wasn't even verified, i'm still waiting to this day.
I don't have anything bad against him i'm just sharing my experience.