Scam reports @Greenghost

ragnard

Reaction score
Hello
I contact the member @Greenghost to know how to talk business with him concerning the otp bypass of the 3Dsecure with burp since I myself use it but only in France I ask him to exchange our methods something he refuses normal I offer him to pay then the method but part escrow he accepts I contact the escrow I pay the money to the admin who confirms him, he had to send me a tutorial on him his method for 3 days he turns me in circles, connects tells me tomorrow, tomorrow when he connects me say install burp I say it's already install I'm just waiting for the tutorial, he tells me he uploads to his icloud finally I'm not a child I want to recover my pennies.
I gave 200 dollars to the administrator as escrow fees I give a period of 24 hours after that I ask the admin to refund me and act accordingly so that such thing does not happen again
@admin

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    273.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    290.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    289.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    212.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    239.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    258.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    246 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    209.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Hello.
I got $ 200 from @ragnard as an escrow service for @Greenghost
Subject matter of the transaction: "concerning the otp bypass of the 3Dsecure with burp since"
@Greenghost has been duly notified of the deal via private messages.
Time for trade execution: 24 hours (from the moment this message was posted).
In case of non-fulfillment of the obligations assumed, after the expiration of the time, the funds will be returned to @ragnard on December 2 of this year.

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score
@Greenghost is a scammer and deceiver.
2 arbitrations have already been placed on it. He does not fulfill his obligations and is not responsible for his words.

I ask you to block him and all his multi-account clones.

ragnard

Reaction score
I ask the administrator to return my $ 200 escrow deposit and cancel the deal because @Greenghost did not fulfill its obligations. The time provided has expired

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
I ask the administrator to return my $ 200 escrow deposit and cancel the deal because @Greenghost did not fulfill its obligations. The time provided has expired
The deal was canceled. Funds returned back to sender @ragnard

The scammer's account @Greenghost has been blocked.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
Ля ещё один дурачёк с прокаченным аккаунтом отлетел))) :D Вот крч мемберы если видите что даже чел с репой и профи, это не значит что ему жопу надо лизать, а один хер юзать гаранта.
А то вчера вроде бы как увидел фразу одного типа "он же профи значит ему надо доверять" так вообще угарнул) сегодня профи завтра дно попущенное поймите это:D
Здесь не решает 100 или 1000 сообщений у тебя, 0 или 10 репутации и никогда решать не будет, это лично моё мнение.?

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Well then it went well I had taken an agreement for lessons on EMV, something that no one has ever given me help on this topic until now, it didn't seem true to me that I had found someone who would help me, rightly he was a scammer ...

I wonder why it is discovered after having a good reputation, written for a week dedicated to beginners, it seemed very respectable, and instead ...

the weird thing that I wrote in private to a very present member about this forum, if he was a member to trust, getting no response, he could have warned me,

the important thing that in the end I was fine, even if I am a bit disappointed as I thought I had found one to give me lessons ......

CeoBaba

Reaction score
Luckily I saw this, I was going to do a deal with him but turns out he is a scammer