@Greenghost is a ripper

Genji

Reaction score
Name : @Greenghost

Reason : He ripped me for just $13. He told me that he will card luminati.io proxy for me 2 weeks ago.

@admin 2 weeks ago i messaged him when i saw that he himself use luminati proxies.So i thought he can help me.I messaged him & he said he will card it for me but will take 50% of the original amount.So i agreed and to test his service i asked him to card the cheapest plan for me which was $25.So i paid him $13 and then he said wait until the transaction completes.Then i messaged him next morning & he said that he has not received it.I showed him the screenshot then he said maybe you have edited it & then i also showed him the transaction hash.He waited me for 2-3 then he agreed & said maybe he didn't notice the payment.Then he said he will card it & i messaged him but he again ignored me for 2 days and on the 3rd day he deleted all the chats for both of us on telegram.I was so pissed off because i had no proof against him.
I messaged him & i thought he is never gonna reply me but luckily he agreed that he deleted the chats.
DDB78B0C-30A4-4EA2-B15C-160E65FB7B85.png
E2A4EEE7-B6D4-403A-BAA5-D33EEE3310A8.png
8970CB44-C786-45C2-B98F-FF340DA344B9.png

@admin I don't need money,i need justice.He wasted my time & i trusted him.

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score
I also think that this is an ordinary petty and stupid scam fraudster.
1. He advertises a scam escrow service
2. He advertises scam CC stores
3. He sells methods from the public at a ridiculous price.
4. He sells a 1000 line non vbv bins database for $ 20. Lol.
He has no base, this is a complete deception and fraud.
I ask you to block it or let him return all the money to the victim for which he cheated.
But I think he will not return the money, since he is a fraud.

Reactions: Genji

Greenghost

For defamation of character without proof

Ajay9835

Carder
Reaction score
I ask you to block it or let him return all the money to the victim for which he cheated.
Ya @CarderPlanet has also given him minus reputation and written "He sell not working carding methods and make ad scam escrow service!"

Last edited:

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
The administration must take action on the matter. As soon as possible, since he has not defended himself from the accusation, everything indicates that he is a fraudster of $ 13

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Cool I'm still laughing. Didn't I ask him to send me his wallet address? And some of you behave like women, only good at digging the past, I seriously don't have you guys time.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Post in thread '@Greenghost is a ripper' by CUK77 has been reported by Greenghost. Reason given:
He keeps saying things he doesn't know. For those who still believe in me, let's keep going I don't have time for losers
like @cuk77 @admin I request you don't ban him but strip him of his fake title of being a professional. You guys think I'll be jobless to create lots of cc scam shop and advertise manually? Come of it. He has never used any of the sites I recommend. And he hasn't used my tutorial. How do you know it doesn't work? I sell 1k bin list for $20, those who bought know what they gained. Let those only who purchased something talk about me

Content being reported:

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
I'm waiting love
The administration must take action on the matter. As soon as possible, since he has not defended himself from the accusation, everything indicates that he is a fraudster of $ 13

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Ya @admin has also given him reputation and written "He sell not working carding methods and make ad scam escrow service!"
This is it! Admin didn't give me a reputation. Carders who I have done deals with and was successful gave me that, understood? Those @CUK77 has reputation, why do you believe him more than me

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
I understand that everyone acts differently but. As long as things are TRANSPARENT there are no misunderstandings.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Screenshot_20211129-152805.png

He joined in November and you guys believe him more than me. Take a look at his post and mine and see which is more valuable. Do back search my post is no where online. Despite all this allegations I will be posting a new method in less than an hour
But the partner is sending a capture of what he presents. You must defend yourself with equal evidence. Since it will leave it badly in front of the readers.

Ajay9835

Carder
Reaction score
This is it! Admin didn't give me a reputation. Carders who I have done deals with and was successful gave me that, understood? Those @CUK77 has reputation, why do you believe him more than me
@Greenghost listen I don't have any problem with you and not taking favour of @CUK77 . We all are here to learn something. I have just given my view of point you should sought out your matter buddy. I hope you have understood.

Last edited:

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
I agree with the colleague, we are not accusing him, we just want everything to be in harmony and totally transparent, since there are many newbies here including me and that is why we left.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Screenshot_20211129-155218.png
Screenshot_20211129-154555.png
Screenshot_20211129-154527.png
Screenshot_20211129-154430.png

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Screenshot_20211129-155840.pngthis are the kind of questions that make them call me ripper. Imagine if I don't answer this guy go he would feel. Immediately I answer some useless persons will start saying it's scam site without using it themselves. How would you know if a bowl of meal is delicious without tasting it? Imagine inviting a judge to a cooking competition and he just came and open the pots and choose the winner - that's how funny my case is here Ann I swear @CUK77 it's my nation against yours. I will proove to you I'm not just a carder but also a hacker

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
Genji ..... this user who posted the capture, I have not seen him speak in the comment. When he can say something about it so that we are all clear of the situation of who is right or not:cautious:

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Screenshot_20211129-161642.png

Ajay9835

Carder
Reaction score
View attachment 7072this are the kind of questions that make them call me ripper. Imagine if I don't answer this guy go he would feel. Immediately I answer some useless persons will start saying it's scam site without using it themselves. How would you know if a bowl of meal is delicious without tasting it? Imagine inviting a judge to a cooking competition and he just came and open the pots and choose the winner - that's how funny my case is here Ann I swear @CUK77 it's my nation against yours. I will proove to you I'm not just a carder but also a hacker
@Greenghost you are right bro we can't imagine if a bowl of meal is delicious without tasting it. You have also helped me a when I came new and going for ripper cashout service.I hope @admin will look into the matter. And from my side I don't have any problem. Have a good day.

uwkkls

Reaction score
@Greenghost I think he is a good person, I contacted him three days ago and asked him a lot of newbie questions. He is patient and answered me all.
This forum needs professors who can slove questions, not a large section of meaningless copy and paste.

1.png