E-Currency Exchange at it's Best - LR/WM/WU/MG/UKASH/PSC

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score
P1070565.jpg

SUre Mongolia have the best PIB in the world !!:D

where is army of mongolia ? Who are President in Mongolia ? In ur country only stupid and poor ppl who need help from RED CROSS §§§§

Maybe some RICH FARMER have 4X4 but u 100% sure u have just ur feet for walk !! but now with u ripp u could buy a bicycle !!!

Reactions: lunik

lunik

you are the man ! respect

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
^.^

If any of you dickheads had any brain, i live in a 3rd-world-country where fake documents are easily to get for 2 usd...

^.^

... shit, now i have to throw this fake ID away..

^.^

honestly.. you still suck because i'm always 2 steps ahaid of ya.. always was,always will

.. but im glad you had your 3 minutes of "YEAAAAAH-I-OWNED-HIM-FEELING" *hihi*

.. also don't need to worry about real life confrontations, i just get some bodyguards with YOUR money and let them beat you up PUHAAAAAAAAHWAHWAHWAH

*pure sarcasm grrrr*

... ohh mann ihr dummen Hurenkinder seid sowas von niedlich ^.^ ein gefundenes Fressen halt

you used that name before, its not just $2 fake id, its real name;)
your nickname was ALTAK when you posted and look from logs that YOU got ripped 1k + wmz by that guy. hahaha
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...tar&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Last edited:
Reaction score
:) .. it was nice chatting with you friends, i like to pawn you noobs all day long and you can spread your rumors more, but really gotta go and get some burgers.. *starvin like a romanian who eats vegetables all day long like a goat*

Last edited:

Sefyu

bitch ripper

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score
U ARE a noob BItches of NINA !!!!

ITS UR REAL NAME AND U HAVE RIPPED MANY TIME WITH IT !!!

THIS IS PROOF !!!!!

FIRST JUST WRITE UR NAME IN GOOGLE /

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=fr#h...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=5c84cc9109c337a5

PPL claim are ripped and paste ur info NINA !!! with ur old name !!:D:D:D:D

and if u see that when u ripp and use VORCHUN name here !!!

http://pastebin.com/f54eaaf2

ON DATE OF 15 FEBRUARY 2010 !!!!!

OR 2$ FOR FAKE ID MR NINA !!!!

who are the noob and havent BRAIN ????
stu^pid MONGOLIAN !!!!
in 30 sec i have found ur ripp lol

Reaction score
You typed "www.google.com" into browser and searched, wow good job.

Now you "think" you have my REAL INFO, so you go tell police okay :) ?

Then police will come to me, I tell them, WesternUnion the company does not give a motherfuckin thing if the sender sends the money to a receiver he does not know and it's nothing criminal. Before I close my door and tell the police to fuck off, I tell them that they can't do me shit by law because I didn't commit a crime to another citizen and I didn't commit any crime on this jurisdiction.

Now what ?

You did 1 google search, found one more rip with the same drop, now what ? You are the hero ? You want reps+ from other people ? You feel good now huh :D ?

NOW WHAT YOU FUCKIN ARAB MONKEY ? WHAT THE FUCK CAN YOU DO ?

... nothing, as expected, admin please close thread ? i have other thread already but only for feedback.. so stay away all the people already ripped, trying to rip some other people who don't know about me yet, is this okay you cocksuckers ?

thank you & have a nice day

Seyfu, you are a fuckin monkey, go kill some Isrealis instead of making yourself a clown over here, just for your Mohammed & Allah & co. ...

I hope this is a joke, like I'm in a "CARDING TV SHOW WITH HIDDEN CAMERA" or something, it can't get more moronic than you ^.^ PU-HA-HA

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:35 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:12 PM ----------

Click & Watch our Youtube-Video

Last edited:

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score
You typed "www.google.com" into browser and searched, wow good job.

Now you "think" you have my REAL INFO, so you go tell police okay :) ?

Then police will come to me, I tell them, WesternUnion the company does not give a motherfuckin thing if the sender sends the money to a receiver he does not know and it's nothing criminal. Before I close my door and tell the police to fuck off, I tell them that they can't do me shit by law because I didn't commit a crime to another citizen and I didn't commit any crime on this jurisdiction.

Now what ?

You did 1 google search, found one more rip with the same drop, now what ? You are the hero ? You want reps+ from other people ? You feel good now huh :D ?

NOW WHAT YOU FUCKIN ARAB MONKEY ? WHAT THE FUCK CAN YOU DO ?

... nothing, as expected, admin please close thread ? i have other thread already but only for feedback.. so stay away all the people already ripped, trying to rip some other people who don't know about me yet, is this okay you cocksuckers ?

thank you & have a nice day

Seyfu, you are a fuckin monkey, go kill some Isrealis instead of making yourself a clown over here, just for your Mohammed & Allah & co. ...

I hope this is a joke, like I'm in a "CARDING TV SHOW WITH HIDDEN CAMERA" or something, it can't get more moronic than you ^.^ PU-HA-HA

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:35 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:12 PM ----------

Click & Watch our Youtube-Video

According to these logs this is what i understood:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...tar&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

The victim is Muse = YOU ( that provided the drop posted above) who was ripped by the fake or not fake Vorchun for +1000 wmz.
So stop laughin at your victims ,Mr.Intelligent , you stayed and sucked dick online few days to ripp few hundreds $, you even set up a so called exchager website.....BUT THE FAKE OR NOT VORCHUN FUCKED YOU FOR OVER 1000 WMZ IN FEW MINUTE OF CONVERSATION , MR.INTELLIGENT! lmao

Reaction score
According to these logs this is what i understood:

The victim is Muse = YOU ( that provided the drop posted above) who was ripped by the fake or not fake Vorchun for +1000 wmz.
So stop laughin at your victims ,Mr.Intelligent , you stayed and sucked dick online few days to ripp few hundreds $, you even set up a so called exchager website.....BUT THE FAKE OR NOT VORCHUN FUCKED YOU FOR OVER 1000 WMZ IN FEW MINUTE OF CONVERSATION , MR.INTELLIGENT! lmao

Either you are Sherlock Holmes,Columbo or the perfect candiate for "Who wants to be a Millionaire"

---------- Сообщение добавлено 09-07-2010 в 01:18 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 08-07-2010 в 11:41 PM ----------

2rpy2rb.jpg

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:18 AM ----------

"Write some nasty shit about ExchangeServiceXXL and earn +REP+ points easily by others, now I got what you been up to. Lame"

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score
We offer security,reliability and the highest rates you can get for exchanging,buying and selling your eletronic currencies online.
Our goal is to achieve a customer-caring and friendly relationship to every single trader and customer what the most other exchangers do often not value as high as we do.

Therefore our services operators will be working 24/7 around the clock to help you out with your questions & problems that occur in the area of electronic currencies.
One of our major advantages compared to other exchanging services is that we are highly flexible regarding our services and rates, which makes it possible to agree on long-term partnerships with our customers who are looking for a more intensive trade.We take pride in being close to our customers. Counselling and Supervision are intergrated.
We welcome you to Platinum E-Currency Exchange and wish you success in your business.

( LR/WM/WU/MG/UKASH/PSC )

www.platinum-exchange.com

rat_d%27egout.jpg

THIS GUY ARE A RAT §§§ kill it !!!

TYRONEec

RIPPER
Reaction score
DAMN BASTARD SON OF BITCH stole my $ 250 SON OF THE GREAT WHORE
hijueputa

Cursed be the man who trusts in the MAN
THIS IS HOW TO LEARN

Rascals THIS IS WIN THE CONFIDENCE OF U.S. AND THEN YOU naive ROBA
Hopefully FOOD WITH THAT little money stinks MONGOL

flippy

RIPPER
Reaction score
didnt you see all the complains about this guy ? everybody knows he's a ripper

Reaction score
at least spell it right my german retarded friend.. it's "GREAM" "RIPPER" ..
This must be real *sarcasm* that you try to post something "funny" and don't know how to spell "gream" right.. ^^

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
This is not fun anymore, if this rat continues to ripp then it is shame on this forum, period. It's up to the admin or whoever is incharge to stop this idiot.

fokuspokus

BANNED
Reaction score
at least spell it right my german retarded friend.. it's "GREAM" "RIPPER" ..
This must be real *sarcasm* that you try to post something "funny" and don't know how to spell "gream" right.. ^^

Really GREAM? actually its GRIM.. And where do you get Im German? :D If I were, I would be Hitlers right hand.. and you would be dead by now, since your gay..

Reaction score
Really GREAM? actually its GRIM.. And where do you get Im German? :D If I were, I would be Hitlers right hand.. and you would be dead by now, since your gay..

Well I know only know that Hitler's Idol was Chingis Khaan, and he was Mongolian. Anything to say about this you little cocksucker ?

babyboy100

RIPPER
Reaction score
Basta,Aschie & Schoap... Admin ban these 3 clowns please.

You 3 all same guy? Check their IP, i bet they all from same computer, 3 different accounts.

no admin ban this clown i will post they got me for 300 us for wmz they are rippers make them remove there post they know who i am .