E-Currency Exchange at it's Best - LR/WM/WU/MG/UKASH/PSC

schoap

Carder
Reaction score
Its funny how you respond on this forum but will not log onto icq to talk about it... It is fine though... A loss is a loss and you gotta take them in whatever game you choose to play in... Soon random accounts are gonna speak on how good your service is and blah blah blah....
I just hope that admin will look into these accusations and do whats right....
Peace

basta

Reaction score
Im surprise this starving ripper is still here without getting banned.
I hope this logs and screen shots are in of for the Admin to ban you because I have better things rather wasting my time with you. Go to hell you moron.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
The reason why I am still here is that YOU ONE GUY, with all those several different accounts, are a fuckin moron and try to pull shit off on a legit vendor. I don't know if you have also an Exchange Service or why it is that you are trying to blame us for incidents that never took place. You must be a real big hater. I hope you get tired of trying to pull down our reputation with your sneaky attacks.

schoap

Carder
Reaction score
LMAO... its no point with this guy... You can fool some other folks but i still have no WMZ in my account... But since im tryna pull shit ,post some logs from icq and screenshots...
I can post screen shot showing my wmz account has nothin. I can also post screen shot sayin that the WU was picked up...
Listen Bro, I accept my loss but admin shouldnt even let you continue to post here...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:40 PM ----------

BTW way... I would like admin to check my IP against the other users to prove to the forum that this fag ripped off 3 different people...

Reaction score
1. I would have posted anything, if I had anything to show. Unfortunately I don't even know who the fuck in the world you moron are.

2. If you are the victim, why don't you show posts of ANY TYPE of transaction with my organization ?

3. Posting a screenshot of your empty wmz account ? Yes that'd be easy, you can ask 90% of the whole nigerian carding community. They'd all be able to give you that screenshot because you all are broke ass, sorry ass monkeys.

4. Have you ever heard of proxies, you can change your IP-adress with it so easily, it helps you in all types of situations.

This is fuckin ridicolous what you are trying to pull off here. I don't even fuckin know why I am replying all the time.

schoap

Carder
Reaction score
1. I would have posted anything, if I had anything to show. Unfortunately I don't even know who the fuck in the world you moron are.

2. If you are the victim, why don't you show posts of ANY TYPE of transaction with my organization ?

3. Posting a screenshot of your empty wmz account ? Yes that'd be easy, you can ask 90% of the whole nigerian carding community. They'd all be able to give you that screenshot because you all are broke ass, sorry ass monkeys.

4. Have you ever heard of proxies, you can change your IP-adress with it so easily, it helps you in all types of situations.

This is fuckin ridicolous what you are trying to pull off here. I don't even fuckin know why I am replying all the time.

I posted log and screenshots of our conversation on ICQ#914397... Now your site has been down and im sure when you put it back up your ICQ# will be different...Like I say fag, a loss is a loss...
Plus you were the first one to ask admin to check IP on me and the other 2 users....

aschie

DEER
Reaction score
Please admin ban him before someone else will lose money we are 3 guys that have been ripped already

Reaction score
Why u not post all proof in Black Section , if this seller are a Ripper ???

Thats the Rules for claim a ripper seller no ??

Women are only good to fuck except your mother, that's why I hate talking to them because they talk bullshyt to 90%.

Try to get the deeper sense of this phrase.

BTW Seyfu, my friend from Araba, how many accounts do you still have at carder.market,

I only know that k@izer,Saddam & Escobar your 3 accounts were banned some time ago,

luckily you have given yourself enough + REPS with your fake accounts to speak up to me like this :)

Happy for you, bitch!

Last edited:

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
For real this guy is a ripper for sure, i sent him 820$ he said 15 minutes and 5hrs later no responce. I am the last person he will ripp. cockroach. I have logs and everything, no need to paste, he is a lowlife ripper.

marco

Reaction score
this guy ripped my friend for 200 usd

will post logs later

Reaction score
Oh my god, who the hell are you ? How many accounts do you Nigerian have ? It's amazing how big-time you are hatin on us, now coming with top-stories of 820 USD, maybe it was 820 bananas you dickhead lying african.

Please stop spamming my thread with your stories and non-sense, I think you already made enough damage on our reputation.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:09 PM ----------

It's scary that the older account with positive Reps give us good feedback, but somehow all the 1- Reps and people with below 10 posts write shit like this.

It's very obvious that you are just trying to pull down our reputation, I can only admit that you are good at what you do.

But now, please stop.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:12 PM ----------

i smoked too much weed today, let me make it short

-> HERE ON THIS BOARD THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY NEWBIES AND MORONS,
IT WAS NICE, I HAD MY FUN RIPPING SOME MONEY WITHIN A SHORT TIME,
NOW PLEASE SORRY FOR WHAT I DID, I COULD HAVE RIPPED EVEN MORE
BUT I LIKE YOUR COMMUNITY SO I HONESTLY PROOF MYSELF AS RIPPER.

P.S. SOME OF THE RIPPED PEOPLE. JEEEZUZ LEARN ENGLISH WHEN YOU WANT
TO MAKE MONEY OVER THE INTERNET, SOMETIMES I DIDN't EVEN WANNA RIP
YOU BECAUSE I HATED TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

-> SEE YOU LATER
HAVE A NICE DAY

bye friends.

haha today some moron comes, I ask him "Hello Sir, how can I help you", he says " I need WU, i send LR" and then i gave him my LR acc and he sent me 820 bucks within 2 minutes, I cashed out and had some nice food today. What a moron, that was fuckin funny

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:00 PM ----------

basta said:
ExchangeServiceXXL said:
You are Busta, Busta Rhymes :) ?

hihi :D

*im soO0oO high*

thank you very much for your money :)..

i fucked cheap bitch in asia, very nice pussy,

maybe it was your momma :)

You fucking mother fucker low life fucking ripper.
I dont give shit for that money you cunt.
Go fuck your self you ponk.

Cunt rhymes to Punk, you must be rapper like Busta Rhymes *hihi*

PUHAHAHAHAHAHA GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU MOTHERFUCKIN ALBANIAN GIPSIE ASS MOTHERFUCKER, I BET YOU FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHERS OVER THERE YOU DIRTY FAGGOTS :), I TAKE YOUR MONEY, SPEND IT, AND PLUS MAKE YOU ANGRY..

OWNED :)

:)

Last edited:

basta

Reaction score
Oh my god, who the hell are you ? How many accounts do you Nigerian have ? It's amazing how big-time you are hatin on us, now coming with top-stories of 820 USD, maybe it was 820 bananas you dickhead lying african.

Please stop spamming my thread with your stories and non-sense, I think you already made enough damage on our reputation.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:09 PM ----------

It's scary that the older account with positive Reps give us good feedback, but somehow all the 1- Reps and people with below 10 posts write shit like this.

It's very obvious that you are just trying to pull down our reputation, I can only admit that you are good at what you do.

But now, please stop.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:12 PM ----------

i smoked too much weed today, let me make it short

-> HERE ON THIS BOARD THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY NEWBIES AND MORONS,
IT WAS NICE, I HAD MY FUN RIPPING SOME MONEY WITHIN A SHORT TIME,
NOW PLEASE SORRY FOR WHAT I DID, I COULD HAVE RIPPED EVEN MORE
BUT I LIKE YOUR COMMUNITY SO I HONESTLY PROOF MYSELF AS RIPPER.

P.S. SOME OF THE RIPPED PEOPLE. JEEEZUZ LEARN ENGLISH WHEN YOU WANT
TO MAKE MONEY OVER THE INTERNET, SOMETIMES I DIDN't EVEN WANNA RIP
YOU BECAUSE I HATED TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

-> SEE YOU LATER
HAVE A NICE DAY

bye friends.

haha today some moron comes, I ask him "Hello Sir, how can I help you", he says " I need WU, i send LR" and then i gave him my LR acc and he sent me 820 bucks within 2 minutes, I cashed out and had some nice food today. What a moron, that was fuckin funny

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:00 PM ----------

PUHAHAHAHAHAHA GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU MOTHERFUCKIN ALBANIAN GIPSIE ASS MOTHERFUCKER, I BET YOU FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHERS OVER THERE YOU DIRTY FAGGOTS :)

:)

Go to hell moron:mad:

schoap

Carder
Reaction score
you live and you learn... Time to do shit differently now.... Biz lesson for me..

Reactions: flippy

flippy

everybody learns
Reaction score
Sorry to say this to guys that were ripped, im sorry for your loss BUT guys,how stupid can you be to use exchanger advertising in UNVERIFIED ADVERTISEMENT section of forum?

As i know a legit exchanger will never advertise here, a legit exchanger will buy PayPaly, will have money in with forum administration as guarantee( min 10k)..and so on.

Probably that green font he's using when he's posting stole your eyes and made you donate your money to him.If you have such little care for your cash you deserve what happened to you.
Swallow it and be carefull next time.

As for you dicksucker exchanger , coming here and showing off and laughing in the faces of those who you ripped only shows what kinda lowlife you are, your joy for riping 100 here and 100 there, must be really big money for you, congrats ...you did good , you got rich.Bravo and suck a dick!