E-Currency Exchange at it's Best - LR/WM/WU/MG/UKASH/PSC

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
But with so many accusations, i am still amazed why none of the victims has opened a BLACKLIST RIPPER THREAD and pasted logs

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score
Women are only good to fuck except your mother, that's why I hate talking to them because they talk bullshyt to 90%.

Try to get the deeper sense of this phrase.

BTW Seyfu, my friend from Araba, how many accounts do you still have at carder.market,

I only know that k@izer,Saddam & Escobar your 3 accounts were banned some time ago,

luckily you have given yourself enough + REPS with your fake accounts to speak up to me like this :)

Happy for you, bitch!

1 st bitch : I just talk to thoose guy who claim ur a ripper , and say if he want proove whats he say !!!

2nd : I never have another account here stupid bitch and im not arabian !!!

3rd : IF u couldnt read and understand whats i say ur a stupid ripper without education level !!!

4: IF ALL THIS GUY CLAI THIS ABOUT U 100% SURE NOW UR A RIPPER !!!

5 : GO TO VERIFIED UR ASS BY SUPPORT AND PAY UR STICKY FOR UR SERVICE !!!U NOT DO THAT MAYBE BECOZ U HAVENT MONEY FOR SEND SOMETHING IN ESCROW . BECOZ IF U SEE TRUSTED EXCHANGER ALL HAVE MONEY IN ESCROW LIKE HONDA ( 15k in escrow )

FOR ME OVER 10$ I DO NOT DEAL WITH UNVERIFIED PPL WITHOUT ESCROW !!!

AND U COULD SAY WHATS U WANT ABOUT ME OR MY REPUT !!!!

see ppl who have put me +REP and see if its from same ppl Bitch !!!

AND DID U THINK BECOZ U WRITE IN GREEN like Panther UR legit ???

See u r thread here ONly ppl claim same thing about u !!!:D:D

theplanes

RIPPER
Reaction score
The thing is this faggot had a cheek going around claiming others are scammers and trying to be miss goody to shoes. I'm sure this guy is Open.

flippy

RIPPER
Reaction score
whoever wants the rippers personal info,contact me :)

schoap

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks for whoever fixed my rep... there is now a thread in Black List if anyone else has anything to add...
I agree with those who say escrow shouldve been used.. Im new and was rushing and now will use my BRAIN when doing business.. Thanks for all the input and advice you Vets have offered...

garyhamill

Carder
Reaction score
I can't believe still this guy hasn't banned from this forum yet ? such a pity life but somewhere i saw in this forum " Thieves steal from thieves.Next time it will be your turn . Good luck :)

Reaction score
Hehe :)

TALK, BECAUSE THE DAY IS LONG, FUCK YOU ALL TOUGH BECAUSE I GOT MONEY BY SCAMMING YOU NEWBIES AND YOU WON'T GET IT BACK WITH YOUR TALK

FUCKIN VICTIMS :) HAHAHAHA

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
how much did u scam u fucking cocroach? u ripp bcus u dont have the balls or the opportunity to do what i do, i can bet u are a deep under suffering Nigerian, no money for flight ticket or visa to travel to where we rub things. ur whole family will feed on that 820$ for the next year, i wear shirts for that amount. u took peanut and u think u are 2 much, i went out bcus i cldnt bother with u and i carded 4 times that amount in just 1 swipe. I dont need to bother with ripping my own. insect like u.

cady

RIPPER
Reaction score
he is a fuckin Mongolian !!!!! HE MAKE 500$ and think he s RICH !!!

Typical of ppl from Asia , this guy are 100% a farmer and havent money for buy his rice !!

Agree :)

Reaction score
hehe admin why not bann me yet, you know im more intelligent than all these idiots so you wanna see how I respond to them or what, to these cockroaches-wanna-be-carders..

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry to say this to guys that were ripped, im sorry for your loss BUT guys,how stupid can you be to use exchanger advertising in UNVERIFIED ADVERTISEMENT section of forum?

As i know a legit exchanger will never advertise here, a legit exchanger will buy PayPaly, will have money in with forum administration as guarantee( min 10k)..and so on.

Probably that green font he's using when he's posting stole your eyes and made you donate your money to him.If you have such little care for your cash you deserve what happened to you.
Swallow it and be carefull next time.

As for you dicksucker exchanger , coming here and showing off and laughing in the faces of those who you ripped only shows what kinda lowlife you are, your joy for riping 100 here and 100 there, must be really big money for you, congrats ...you did good , you got rich.Bravo and suck a dick!

Yeah for real, but u know sometimes u get so comfortable dealing with some legit poeple with honour in this forum u just 4get there can be cockraoches still around looking for mince meat to live on. well i said iwas d last person he was going to ripp and so it is, plus admin or no admin, let him reinvent himself on what next to do. we still run things stresslessly. I cant be too angry bcus i have met also very good people on this forum too, and i keep making money and doing legit biz with them whole day everyday.

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score
hehe admin why not bann me yet, you know im more intelligent than all these idiots so you wanna see how I respond to them or what, to these cockroaches-wanna-be-carders..

visuel-chanteuse-mongole-2455.jpg

This is wife of this bitch !! Thats why he need rip for fuck bitch of mongolian women !!!:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
Most of you are from Romania and Albania, countries full of gipsies who curse on other people. The most famous person from Romania might be Graf Dracula right ?

What's the big deal ?

As It's in my signature, a good enemy is better than a bad friend, and due the fact that you guys are hating on me, envying me makes me only more recognized.

Being notorious is the same as being famous, so let me say thank you for all the attraction I got, it feels great to stand in the spotlight for some childish action I did because I was bored.
I have enough accounts on this forum and others, you just don't know it.

Admin, please ban me and close this thread ASAP, I'm waiting for so many days.

Last but not least, let me say my last words:

I'm proud to be from Mongolia even tough 80% of the country is still undeveloped yet, we have the biggest resources on this planet and will be the fastest growing economy for the next 10 years. If you ever been here, everybody is riding at least a Lexus 470 or a Landcruiser 200 by now, the people are living good in the capital of Ulaanbaatar, better than the people over there in those eastern Europe countries like Romania, Albania and the other gipsie-nations.

Our grandfather Chinggis Khaan once ruled the biggest empire in history and nobody could top him yet, the wildlife in Mongolia is just great, you can go hunt bears & wolves with jeeps and big guns, you can go fishing and catch big ass fishes during the Summer.

Life here is great, I just regret I will leave this place soon to finish my MBA in International Politics in San Francisco.

Please hate as much as you want, I don't really give a fuck because it's just fine with me.

And you know why it is fine ? Because I'm from a great country with a very long history which I can be so fuckin proud of

Most of you do know that my SE skills are pretty high but I didn't even have to use them because the most of you pretend to be real carders & businessmen, but you don't even speak "proper" english to be even able to be in such a position. If I'd be one of you, I'd just shut my mouth and don't even mind writing here because I'd be so fuckin emberassed of what type of clown I am.

Yeah you are laughing at me, saying that I'm an idiot and so on, but yet the "farmer" stole 4k within 1 week so I can live with that.

AND JUST BY THE WAY MOTHERFUCKERS, WE ARE NOT POOR ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE YOU ARABS AND EASTERN-EUROPES WHO EAT VEGETABLES ALL DAY LONG LIKE A FUCKIN GOAT, WE ONLY EAT MEAT BECAUSE WE GOT ENOUGH OF IT OVER HERE, FUCKIN ARABS EVEN HAVE VEGETARIAN-RESTAURANTS, LMAO, YOU ALL SUCK BECAUSE YOU ARE UN-EDUCATED PIECES OF TRASH

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:19 PM ----------

visuel-chanteuse-mongole-2455.jpg

This is wife of this bitch !! Thats why he need rip for fuck bitch of mongolian women !!!:D:D:D:D

Yes very funny.

You arabs will never be able to succeed in the world-wide-market, and you know why ? Because you are too religious and stubborn to learn communicating with other people in the right way.

What the fuck are you saying ? Speak normal english man, It really makes no sense, that phrase of you.

ARABS ARE THE WEAKEST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET, YOU KNOW WHY ?

BECAUSE RELIGION IS TO CONTROL THE WEAK-MINDED, AND YOU ARE ALL BRAINWASHED BY YOUR MOHAMMED AND ALLAH THAT YOU ARE LIKE PIGEONS WHO EVEN BOMB THEMSELFS FOR THE FUCKIN RELIGION LMAO

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:27 PM ----------

312xpw7.jpg

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ALSO THINK ABOUT, WHAT IF A DUMP SELLER IS SELLING FINANCIAL INFO OF YOUR FAMILY OR SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS, IM RIPPING BECAUSE I TRY TO PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY, YOU IDIOTS DONT EVEN REALIZE THAT

Last edited:

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score

Let's fuck his drops boys lol! Here is one:
First Name: Nina | Last Name: Lamjav | Country: Mongolia | City: Ulaanbaatar

Since you goatfucker claimed that you ''card'' the carders, doing good, in your mind i think you suffer of the ''robin hood sindrom '', i think posting your drop name will only make you feel better, isnt it?;)

I bet the local LE will send you a diploma of appreciattion.;)
I just added something to your celebrity since you say you feel good when people give you attention, i completely understand you, when you was a little boy your mom was too busy whoring and didnt gave you the attention you needed, didnt gave you breast feeding, you sucked from your father instead.
You came here for attention, how cute is that?
You showed us all how big your E-balls are, you are safe behind your screen lol, but i bet in real life you're just a pussy with dick.

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score

Since you goatfucker claimed that you ''card'' the carders, doing good, in your mind i think you suffer of the ''robin hood sindrom '', i think posting your drop name will only make you feel better, isnt it?;)

I just added something to your celebrity since you say you feel good when people give you attention, i completely understand you, when you was a little boy your mom was too busy whoring and didnt gave you the attention you needed, didnt gave you breast feeding, you sucked from your father instead.
You showed us all how big your E-balls are, you are safe behind your screen lol, but i bet in real life you're just a pussy with dick.

Totally agree with you...

Reaction score
^.^

If any of you dickheads had any brain, i live in a 3rd-world-country where fake documents are easily to get for 2 usd...

^.^

... shit, now i have to throw this fake ID away..

^.^

honestly.. you still suck because i'm always 2 steps ahaid of ya.. always was,always will

.. but im glad you had your 3 minutes of "YEAAAAAH-I-OWNED-HIM-FEELING" *hihi*

.. also don't need to worry about real life confrontations, i just get some bodyguards with YOUR money and let them beat you up PUHAAAAAAAAHWAHWAHWAH

*pure sarcasm grrrr*

... ohh mann ihr dummen Hurenkinder seid sowas von niedlich ^.^ ein gefundenes Fressen halt

Last edited:

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score

Useless.
Everytime you contact him he will give you new WU drop :(

Reaction score
Useless.
Everytime you contact him he will give you new WU drop :(

Wooooow finally someone with brain, but it's not true, they still cost 2 USD each and it's money, sometimes I use more HAHA