UK provisional drivers license (real)

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
I have someone in the DVLA than sorts them out. Before i advertise however i want to know how much demand there is to see if its worth becoming verified.

So whos interested?

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
Can u get a full british driving licence instead of a provisional and can it have custom details? Or are these stolen?

PM me with your ICQ very interested

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
Can u get a full british driving licence instead of a provisional and can it have custom details? Or are these stolen?

PM me with your ICQ very interested

I can only get provisional. These are not stolen, so you will be able to use custom details.

spid3r

Great Thread

spid3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
i could get UK passports from peterborough main headoffice but it wouldnt be custom details, it'll be details of the deceased and then would be put back alive on the system with a custom picture..

Syco great post.. +1

growops

Reaction score
Hi Syc0, what sort of cash are we talking about? If they are legit I'd be interested. pm me bro

darence

Carder
Reaction score
i can get for free ...Syco u ask for 700 pounds to much man .. u wanna get rich on the nite ...

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah i got already da UK provisional driving license and it cost only £50, for that u should Live in UK and withdraw form in Postoffice. However, if u are not living in uk so u can ask to this gentleman but i think £700 is too much darence is right

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
damn, do you know anyone else that can do it? or if anyone knows anyone that can do it PM me please, ill pay good money