Tip for all of you.

WeedGrower

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
If you are using a Private Network in oh-say Russia, don't think they will hesitate to cooperate with a different Government in passing on your usage on the Private Network. I use to steadily work with a bunch of individuals who always targeted adversaries and they used Offshore Networks because in most law-books, it is stated clearly that your logs aren't of nature to them. But, if the United States agency asks for them, don't think Russia or any offshore client will hesitate to pass on your logs.

If you want certified protection, get yourself a SOCKS5 Proxy and instead of notebooking all of your good's, copy them and send them to an Anonymous email client such as mail.ru. Don't use this email for any kind of service-support whatsoever, just self-email yourself all of your goods and do a 3-pass overwrite on the original files to protect your freedom if your ever caught.

Keep in mind that if you ever get raided, the Government will try to get a sentence on you for anything, just so they can prosecute you and create time to gather more evidence on you. This means if you have a single program/movie/song illegally downloaded, they can match up the Product ID's that is assigned to the Computer by the company, and if your name is not registered on the list of purchases, they can prosecute you and develop more time to investigate you.

I also highly recommend reading your state laws on Hacking, so if by any means you do get caught, you'll know what your up against.

Also, I work alone. Why? Sometimes when Governments override computers, they use the users I.M clients to communicate with other felons. Be aware of this.

Good Luck.

Fanexus

Carder
Reaction score
I would recommend using a vpn, Sweden has anonine.com very popular and secure. Only thing they log is user:email:pass so don't use anything there which could be connected to you as a person. And also, the payment can't be connected to the vpn you're using so don't worry about that.

I would also recommend using countermail.com as email provider, in my thoughts the're the best/secure email provider at the moment.

And for transferring bigger files you could either send them trough email or set up an ssh connection between the sender - receiver.

For chatting, use simplite (msn) or OTR (pidgin).
And remember, you MUST encrypt your computer. Go for TrueCrypt.
For erasing files use Eraser and CCleaner.

/F

Edit: So even is USA or any other country would tell Anonine to give them everything the only thing they would get is the username for the illegal-activity-vpn and a pw + email to it. Nothing else.

Last edited:

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
queek

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would recommend using a vpn, Sweden has anonine.com very popular and secure. Only thing they log is user:email:pass so don't use anything there which could be connected to you as a person. And also, the payment can't be connected to the vpn you're using so don't worry about that.

I would also recommend using countermail.com as email provider, in my thoughts the're the best/secure email provider at the moment.

And for transferring bigger files you could either send them trough email or set up an ssh connection between the sender - receiver.

For chatting, use simplite (msn) or OTR (pidgin).
And remember, you MUST encrypt your computer. Go for TrueCrypt.
For erasing files use Eraser and CCleaner.

/F

Edit: So even is USA or any other country would tell Anonine to give them everything the only thing they would get is the username for the illegal-activity-vpn and a pw + email to it. Nothing else.

Best part of Anonie is its cardable by paypal :)

WeedGrower

BANNED
Reaction score
Jesus christ I so hate such fucking articles,dude go kill yourself.whats the fucking point of writing half book of pointless empty air.you just started carding and after 2 weeks into being into it your trying to write something smart.wtf its pointless ohh no they pass,i didnt knew that thank u so much,had to add that carding is illegal,that would make this post even more epic.talking about u have to use socks and shit man this peace of crap totally heats me up write something usefull we didnt knew your trying to tell ppl have to use socks its like you so smart you came into mens forum and writing half book of article that u have to take of pants before u pee or shit, WOW THANKS MR GENIUS YOU JUST SAVED MY TROUSERS.

Quit being a prejudice fuck. Do you even know what your talking about?

And @everybody else, trust me, most corporations will cooperate with America, especially Sweden. There have been cases where a server is hosted offshore (typically Russia/Sweden etc) and America can still prosecute them as the Government will hand over your information. In the FAQ it might read that your information isn't saved, but truly, it is, at-least 5-10-15 minutes of logging is trialed, maybe not saved and reviewed, but it is there just in case you've done something horrid.

Point is, fix yourself up with a DNS/HTTP Tunnel, Use SOCKS5 proxy, a Hotspot, and you should be set. Also,

I'd reckon zero-filling your files on a frequent basis.

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
queek

Last edited:

WeedGrower

BANNED
Reaction score
That's common sense.

You can still be caught even if you have a non-logging VPN and socks on top as every VPN does log. Check the trafficking on your box, you can be traced via node to node and if you did something horrid, the offshore provider will cooperate to get you in America's custody. Common Sense.