?HOW TO BE A GOOD SPAMMER? SPAMMING TIP ?

Carder

Professional
Reaction score

HOW TO SPAM Tutorial​

FIRST RULE: MONEY ATTRACTS MONEY ?

Spamming require the use of much tools to bypass verification of alotta site firewalls, securities and passwords. ?

So with that in mind you need to spend money to make money!

Now we are good to get started:

NECESARRY TOOLS:
1 piece of RDP ✅
1 VPN ✅
SSH in order to have a fresh IP that is not blacklisted
(if you are a spammer don't be happy if your rdp lasts 1 month or 2 months because it will be blacklisted in few days 2-5 usually so it is worthless after that)

SMTP: the more smtp, the better, (there is no such thing as unlimited ip smtp , domain smtp , mailer and so on) spamming 1 million emails without at least 10-15 results is wasting time ,and now I will explain you why because even if 1 smtp is showing that it is sending a huge number of emails they are added to a que where it can take even 2-3 weeks to reach the last email in the que, Why i say the more the better: in a ideal situation
where you have 1 mil emails and 10 smtps each smtp is supposed to send 100k (not many smtps send that much) the delivery time for qued emails is around 24-48 hours (enough time to get your email where you receive results closed or you scam hosting).

LEADS/EMAILS not needed to say one of the most important parts of your spam success will be the emails , the better the leads the more results you will get

INFO ON SPAMMING (TIPS AND TRICKS)

FIRST OFF ALL WHY YOU SPAM AND YOU DON'T GET RESULTS???
BECAUSE YOU USE A SHITTY LETTER THAT YOU ARE USING FOR OVER 1 YEAR AND IF YOU GOOGLE PARTS OF IT YOU CAN FIND IT POSTED ON MOST OF SCAM BUSTING WEBSITES!

IMPORTANT: the year is 2021 if you use 2011 or 2018 scam letters you are wasting money and your time, well you are too late… so first you have to change the content of the letter, keep the idea ? but wrap it in other words, change the sender, name and sender address, if you and your friend blasted 20 mil leads using the same sender name/ sender adress / letter be sure is blacklisted by all major email providers so most smtps will not deliver it the same, if your ip (rdp,vpn,ssh) is blacklisted.
It is a work of writing your email content testing it for inbox, for delivery and editing again if you want results !!

UNLIMITED SENDING (SMTP,MAILER,WEBMAIL): all smtps are hosted by different companies in the world they are either setup to have a daily limit , hourly limit , or are limited by the internet connection they have by that it means they will have a delay in relaying emails because of the internet speed they have, usually after sending few thousand emails they start delaying few hours!... So you drip your texts, once they log, you use your Nanocore link to bypass everything related to that email be it usernames and passwords, you can still use that Nanocore to hack Fb emails to get the codes and verification to log into an account, same as lovoo, Instagram, pof etc. Now Flex man?. Someone would say this is so confusing, man just get the tools, its easy hut with much of brain work man ?… If u need any of the tools. Remember tools ain't free so get the ones you can get and dm for the ones you can't. ?
N:B- I can gibe you all spamming tools too ❤️

Now back to the Spamming tools, you can't see all this tools online cause most are illegal mostly the SMTP. You can get
some online and some shits but I'll drop the tools needed and I can use to get this for you man ?.

1. Get an RDP ($30)
2. VPN, get a strong good one, something like HIDE MY ASS (HMA). its being paid for, so you ain't paying me... I could spam one for you for ($40)
3. Get an SSH (for fresh ips), try know if you can get this on Google or buy one for ($20)
4. Get an SMTP, get at least 4-5 of them, I explained in the tutorials I dropped. You can get this in the dark web or empire market, SMTP is mostly for the email bombing of that site u need. Its sold for ($32 on empire market/$35 on santra)
5. A brand new Email bombing formats, you'll need to create one for yourself or I help you out. ($0)
6. Get a Mailer, try Google this out. Its there, they would charge $30 per month for this, I could crack it up for $50/year). Yeah I'm good ?
7. Get a Nanocore software. The creator of this software was sentenced to 30yrs in jail guys so his app ain't gon be easy to get, even on the dark web the CIA and Cyber Inty tech took it down. But then I know a crazy tech guy who can link me up for $85 (Should be $100 for non members)
8. Or you get a Luminous link for that. I barely USe it so I literally don't know the price for that shit. Same as Nano but much easier ($80).
9. I'll teach you privately how to do that, pick a site and we spam it together man ?
Should be more than $350-$400 total to get your spamming tools ready. You could set up by yourself and use the tutorial, works perfectly.

Advantage of being a spammer
With full tools, you can take down a website (atimes using SQL injection) and steal any information you want be it usernames and password, etc. Like accessing the shopwithscrip wallet and stealing peoples Accts with good cc balance, alotta foreign guys and dem kids use shopwithsrip to create a fundraiser, probably fund and sponsor their school affairs, you could take up all the money in there and go your way man by buying tons of gift card with the linked cc and sending it to your address as a gift, just make sure your Cc cleaner cleans up your shit. Actually the account I'm selling was gotten from a fundraiser did in (won't disclose this shit)… Just enjoy your ecodes man. Would drop a tutorial on how to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
HOW TO BE A GOOD SPAMMER?

1. The first thing you have to do is making free domain (freenom)
2. Open WHM > Create Cpanel
3. Setting up your DNS
4. Open your Cpanel
5. Upload Scampage Script to your cpanel
6. Check your scampage site is it work properly?
7. Now the scampage is ready

Don't Use it in Illegal Way.

Spamming tip ?

Please there is nothing like unlimited SMTP. You would probably see in some sites unlimited sending blah blah blah. It's all bunch of shit. Every SMTP has a limit don't get it twisted. Even premium SMTP servers like mailwizz,Amazon Ses, sendgrid and mailgun have a limit. That's why those servers have a payment plan for each sending limit. So when u blast emails above your limit, you destroy your sender API. Emails won't deliver anymore. If u're using cracked SMTP. Pls be cautious don't blast emails above range u don't knw. Some spammers too who are good in coding especially Ruby css. Extract SMTP servers and api keys from premium servers and code them with their php mailers. Some noob would grab that php mailer and blast above range. Hence, destroying the server. That's why some of these php mailers don't last. People over use them and blast over range destroying the senders source. Practically someone would also get an SMTP server and begin sending and targeting 50k leads without knowing his limit and source. U're just being ignorant. If u send above your smtp range u're gonna destroy your whole operation. Your emails would keep bouncing at that limit. If you don't know your limit, whenever u begin to send. Take for instance. Maybe, u spammed 1k emails, wait for another period and test to ur main email if it delivers u can blast again. If you blast to a range u begin to be uncertain, just test again and see if email delivers to your inbox. Keep this schedule and your emails would keep delivering successfully. So whenever u get an SMTP begin from a lower number if u don't know your limit. U can send 500-1k a day. 30-XMR see some results. Trust me. if u're buying from your trusted vendor ask him the limit. If he tells you the schedule of sending, you can go by that. Sending limit is very important too in spamming. So be wise. And invest wisely. There is nothing like unlimited SMTP. ?‍♂️. Be cautious. Spamming takes time and patience to figure shit out . So pls don't rush. Thanks!

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
SPAMMING TUTORIAL

First of all let get the meaning or what is spamming?

Wikipedia definition for spamming:
Email spam, also known as unsolicited bulk Email (UBE), junk mail, or unsolicited commercial email (UCE), is the practice of sending unwanted email messages, frequently with commercial content, in
large quantities to an indiscriminate set of recipients.
In simple language spamming means to send bulk mails to people in order to flood there mails or to make them fool and make some real cash or money.

Reason why we spam?

1. To get Bank Logs by spamming different banks.

2. To get cc, fullz

3. To get Accounts like PayPal's,dating sites etc.

4. To spread our malware like zeus,keyloggers etc.

5. To spam lottery scam aka 419 scams.

There are endless reasons to spam but these Are some of common reasons for spamming.

Now that we have learnt what is spamming and why we
spam or for what purpose we spam lets learn how to spam

Before we learn how to spam we need to know the meaning of general terms:

1. Leads: Leads is the term used to refer to email list, its basically another name for the common term email list. Leads aka email list is list of email addresses of people we are going to spam.

2. AMS (Advanced Mass Sender): It is a windows based tool which we used to spam, here we add our SMTP, load our email list aka leads, add email from which mail will be delivered for example if we are spamming chase bank we add email of chase bank like no- [email protected] and add our scam letter.

3. Scam Pages: Scam pages is another name of the Phishing page, its basically a replication of the original page. Its used to get logs from our victims.

4. Scam letter: Scam letter aka fake mail is the name given to a email which is replica of original mail, here we tweak the original mail and edit asking victim to login to our scam page and we will get his logs later.

5. PHP mailer: PHP mailer is a script which is used to spam our leads, this is another method of spamming. In this we don’t use AMS tool, we spam via this PHP script.

6. Cpanel: Cpanel is is the hosting panel of a website, in simple language it’s a panel from where a admin of a particular site manages his/her website. We use cpanel to host our scam page.

Now question arises why we don’t used our own cpanel host to host our scam page?

Answer: hosting websites don’t allow scam pages on their, servers so we used hacked cpanels to host our pages.

7. SMTP (Simple mail Transfer Protocol):
SMTP is generally an application which runs on a server which is used to transmit and receive emails, in simple language we use SMTP to send our mails to our victims.

Methods of Spamming

There are two ways of spamming:

1. Spamming Via SMTP And via AMS.

2. Spamming Via PHP Mailer.

SPAMMING VIA SMTP AND AMS.

This method is divided into 2 parts.

1. First part is scam page uploading via cpanel.

2. Second part is loading leads to AMS, adding SMTP and start our spamming

PART1: scam page uploading via cpanel
1. First of login to Cpanel.
1.png

2. You Will See this type of screen:
2.png

3. Now click on file manager and you will get screen like this:
3.png

4. Now click on new folder and make a new folder named site and double click on the dir created site you will see something like this:
4.png

5. Now Click on upload:
5.png

6. Now make a Zip File of your scampage and upload via this uploader.

7. Now go back to your main cpanel page and refresh page and select file and click extract:
6.png

8. Now we need to edit a php file where we need to enter our email id where scam page will send logs, its different in all case in my case its l0gx.php (Select file and click edit):
7.png

At the place of $send = "[email protected]";
Add your mail.
Now after you have followed all the steps we will check that our page is working or not.
If your cpanel website is abc.com then you will access scam page from http://www.abc.com/site/
8.png

We successfully uploaded our scam page, now we will move on to second part of this method.
loading leads to AMS, adding SMTP and start our Spam:
NOTE: Spamming is illegal as per laws so we should not spam from our own system.
For spamming we should use RDP.
1. First connect to your RDP for that go to
Start>All Programs> Accessories>Communications> Remote Desktop Connection

2. Add your RDP IP
9.png

3. You Will see box asking username and password, enter your username and password and you will get access to RDP.

4. Now open AMS, if you have rdp without AMS then you can install AMS yourself on rdp.
10.png

5. First we will add a account on AMS:
Click on Sender Accounts>Add/Edit Sender Account>Add your details>Click on add account
11.png

6. After this click on Return to main window.

7. Now Click on add>Add Server IP>Select Use authentication>Add Username>Add Password>Press OK

8. Now Click on Mailing List>Add Group>Enter Group Name>Double Click on Group Name>Load Mail List>Select file Now our leads are loaded.

9. Now Add Subject of your scam letter, suppose we are spamming chase then add subject of chase spam letter.

10. Add your scam letter into msg body and select html from message type.

11. Now CLICK SEND!
You will see AMS sending mails to your victims.

Spamming Via PHP Mailer
Spamming Via PHP mailer is quite simple, as in PART1 there was 2 Parts, in this method also there is 2 parts.
• First part is scam page uploading via cpanel.
• Second part is spamming from PHP mailer.
As you can see First Part is same as method 1, I am not going to discuss it again, so lets jump to part 2.

Spamming from PHP mailer
Now first of all I assume that we have uploaded our scam page, now lets start with spamming.
12.png

This is image of a php mailer, which is most common in most of the mailers.
1. First at Email: add the mail you wanna send mail from, suppose you are spamming paypal then add [email protected]
2. Leave reply to box, if you wanna receive replies then add your mail.
3. At Subject Add Subject of your scam letter.
4. At message center add your scam page code.
5. At name enter the name of bank etc you are spamming. Example if you are spamming BOA then write BOA.
6. At Email Database add your email list.

NOTE: PHP Mailers only support 5k to 20k mails at one go.
Select HTML and click on send.

Advantages of Mailer over Method of AMS
Most important advantage is that it reduces the cost of the spamming as we don’t need to buy RDP.
Second is that its more faster than AMS method of spamming.

Advantages of Method of AMS over Mailer
The first advantage is that it saves time as we don’t need to load leads again and again as in case of Mailer.
Second Advantage is that SMTP’s are poorly configured and they don’t have security on them, whereas mailers are secured and most common problem is that they don’t deliver mails after 5k or 10k spam, as they got security on them.
In end I don’t say that all Mailers are not good choice but most of them are not good.

Golden tricks for good spamming
1. Use IP SMTP, as said earlier most of them are having high limits.
2. Use Clean Self made scam pages, most of mail providers blacklist source of scam pages use self made clean pages.
3. Don’t use real domain while spamming, suppose if you are spamming paypal, don’t use [email protected]
Use no –[email protected] as paypal.co.us.com don’t belong to paypal so mail providers filters will consider it as genuine mail.
That’s end of tutorial, thanks for buying it, I hope you are satisfied with it.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
?WHAT IS SPAMMING??

Spamming is the use of a scampage or phishing page for the main purpose of getting users BANKLOGS, CREDIT CARD INFO, DUMPS AND PINS, FULLZ, DATING SITES,
CHEQUES, COMPANY SCAMS and so on.
Example of a scampage (chase scampage).
Using Spamming you can spam any profitable websites like Paypal, Apple, Office365, Netflix, Amazon, etc. So why you need to spam, because those websites are not hackable so you cant hack their database, so you need to collect CC details and Username and Password with Ip-Address using Spamming. So you need to create a scam-page and need to host it on a server, then you need to dump fresh email from websites, then you need your hosted scampage link to send those email address with warning message like “ Someone trying to access your Account”. When they enter user and pass you will get all this with ip-address.

WHY WE SPAM
1. To get users banklogin info, credit card info, SSN and so on.
2. To get dating sites logs e.g POF, MATCH and so on.
3. To spam for cheque for Mobile deposit.
4. To get banklogs for loading account.
5. To get credit card for carding online.
6. To spam companys emails and so on.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Terms in spamming

1. Leads: Leads is the term used to refer to email list, its basically another name for the common term email list. Leads aka email list is list of email addresses of people we are going to spam.

2. AMS (Advanced Mass Sender): It is a windows based tool which we used to spam, here we add our SMTP, load our email list aka leads, add email from which mail will be delivered for example if we are spamming chase bank we add email of chase bank like no-reply and add our scam letter.

3. Scam Pages: Scam pages is another name of the Phishing page, its basically a replication of the original page. Its used to get logs from our victims.

4. Scam letter: Scam letter aka fake mail is the name given to a email which is replica of original mail, here we tweak the original mail and edit asking victim to login to our scam page and we will get his logs.

5. PHP mailer: PHP mailer is a script which is used to spam our leads, this is another method of spamming. In this we don’t use AMS tool, we spam via this PHP script.

6. Cpanel: Cpanel is is the hosting panel of a website, in simple language it’s a panel from where a admin of a particular site manages his/her website. We use cpanel to host our scam page.
Now question arises why we don’t used our own cpanel host to host our scam page?
The answer is simple hosting websites don’t allow scam pages on there servers so we used hacked cpanels to host our pages.

7. SMTP (Simple mail Transfer Protocol): SMTP is generally an application which runs on a server which is used to transmit and receive emails, in simple language we use SMTP to send our mails to our victims

Spamming is the best if you have all tools ready.

Spamming lesson without tools free on forum.
With all tools excluding scampages free on forum.

Tools include:
- Mail extractor
- Mailer (200k per day, does not expire)
- Whm (Bulletproof)
- Rdp
- Live leads checker
- Bounce Checker api
- Smtp (300 mails per hr, inbox all, excluded if you wanna know how to make for yourself (I got alotta methods with high limit?)
- Letter encrypter
- Mail Subject and name encrypter

Scampages (for each scam page, my scamas are dynamic and made from scratch, not pages filled with pictures and backdoors!? )

What you learn:
How to make HQ combos and dump leads
How to get leads via extractor

How to spam:
- Logs (Bank logs, paypal logs, shopwithscrip, eneba, postpaid accts Et. C)
- How to make private letters
- Checks and invoices
- Office 365 spamming
- Investment and compensation format spamming

I teach how to make tools also if you prefer learning and making for yourself, I'm always available if you need anyhelp with spamming, ✌️

Spamming lesson takes 2 days max.

WHAT IS SPAMMING?

Spamming is the use of a Scampage or phishing page for the main purpose of getting Bank Logs, Credits Cards Details, Dumps with Pins, Fullz, Dating Sites logins, VPN Logins and so on.

You can spam details from any profitable website such as Paypal, Apple, Office365, Yahoo and so on.

To start Spamming, you’ll need to create a Scampage and host it on a server, then get fresh email addresses from websites.
After that, you’ll need your hosted scampage link to send to those email addresses with a warning message like “Someone is trying to access your Account”, then they’ll be prompted to enter their username and Password and all their details will be sent to you including their IP address and Operating System details.

Reasons for Spamming:
•To get Bank accounts login and Credit Cards information including their personal details and so on.
•To get Dating sites logs such as pof.com, match.com and so on.
•To Spam Chequers for Mobile deposit.
•To get Bank logs for loading accounts.
•To get Credit Card information for carding.
•To spam emails and so on.

Next Up, I’ll be teaching y’all the tools needed for spamming.

Without good tools, spamming is almost impossible.

CONTINUE READING BELOW FOR THE FULL TUT?

SPAMMING FULL KNOWLEDGE⚠️

1. AT FIRST YOU NEED TO HACK INTO A WEBSITE AND SHELL IT.
THATS A LONG PROCESS, JUST GET A HTTPS SECURED CPANEL.

2. THEN YOU NEED A SCAMPAGE.
YOU NEED TO UPLOAD A SCAMPAGE IN SHELL OR CPANEL, THEN EXTRACT IT IN A FOLDER.

3. NOW IN THE SCAMPAGE, YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE EMAIL FOR RESULTS. THEN YOU NEED TO TEST THE HOSTING SCAMPAGE, FILL UP ALL REQUIREMENTS AND WATCH THE RESULTS YOU ENTERED IF THEY ARE DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL OR NOT.

4. IF THE RESULTS GO TO YOUR MAIL, THEN YOUR HOSTING IS GOOD. YOU CAN THEN USE THAT HOSTING FOR SPAMMING RESULTS.

5. NOW YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN LETTER USING A SIMPLE HTML AND ATTACH THE SCAMPAGE LINK IN YOUR LETTER.

6. NOW YOU NEED AN INBOX SENDER. AFTER THAT YOU NEED TO TEST IF THE LETTER IS GOING TO INBOX OR NOT.

7. SOMETIMES SUBJECT AND SENDER NAME ARE DETECTED AS SPAM SO FIRST YOU’RE GONNA NEED TO CONFIRM THE SUBJECT AND SENDER NAME TO A PARTICULAR EMAIL DOMAIN.

8. AFTER SUCCESSFULLY SENDING INBOX WITH LETTER AND LINK, YOU’LL NEED TO COLLECT VALID EMAIL ADDRESSES.

9. IF YOU’RE SPAMMING USA THEN USING DORK YOU CAN FIND USA EMAIL ADDRESSES OR WEBSITES. YOU CAN DUMP EMAILS FROM USA SITES. JUST MAKE USE OF AN EMAIL EXTRACTOR TO EXTRACT THE EMAIL ADDRESSES.

10. AFTER DUMPING OR EXTRACTING ALL EMAILS, USE A VALID EMAIL CHECKER FOR CHECKING VALIDITY OF THE EMAILS.

11. AFTER GETTING VALID EMAILS MAKE USE OF THE INBOX SENDER, AND SEND EMAILS.

12. IF YOU USED VALID EMAILS AND FOLLOWED ALL THE STEPS WELL, THEN YOU SHOULD START GETTING RESULTS IN 2HR.

COMPLETE SPAMMING TOOLSET?

I’ll be listing all the necessary tools for spamming.

They include:
1. HTTPS Bullet proof CPanel
(A month validity)

2. Mailer

3. STMP inbox to all

4. Scampages and Letters
List of some Scampages I sell:
•PAYPAL
•CHASE BANK
•BOA
•TD BANK
•WELLSFARGO
•AMAZON
•OFFICE 365
•FACEBOOK
•APPLE
•GMAIL
•Many more sites.

5. Mailist
(I’ll be giving you 5000 verified USA mailists)

6. Email verifier

7. Checkers

8. PHP Mailer

(THE FULL PACKAGE FOR ALL FREE ON OUT FORUM)

FURTHER EXPLANATION ON THE SPAMMING TOOLSET?

•CPanel: The CPanel is the backbone of Spamming, we simply use the CPanel to host our scampage for it to be visible online.
Without a CPanel, we won’t be able to host our scampage.
Every cpanel must come with HTTPS for it to be secured, so browsers won’t block the scampage from being visible to our victims.
My CPanel lasts for a month.

•MAILER AND SMTP:
A Mailer is a software for sending massive mails to our mailist. Without the use of mailer and SMTP, we won’t be able to send our scam letter to our mailist. Getting a good mailer and SMTP is very important.
Without the SMTP, we won’t be able to send mails, the SMTP influences the destination of our mail whether it gets delivered to the spam folder of our victims or their inbox.
The SMTP enables us to be able to send mails using our mailer.

•EMAIL VERIFIER:
Making use of email verifier is really important while spamming.
It simply verifies our email addresses and filters the bad ones from the valid ones.
Sending mails without verifying the email addresses would damage the SMTP server.

•SCAMPAGES AND LETTERS:
A Scampage is the replication of an original site page. For example if you wanna spam PayPal Logs, you’ll get a PayPal scampage which is a clone of the original PayPal site, so our victim won’t know the difference.

•SCAMLETTER:
Scamletter is the email being sent to our victims’ mailist, so when they open their email and see our scamletter, it would look real to them, and when they click on it, they’ll be redirected to your Scampage.

That will be all on the Spamming tutorial I’m posting on the channel, Spamming is really easy and if you follow my tut, you’ll definitely get good results?

If you wanna buy Spamming tools, you can message me for that, you’ll also be getting the full tutorial, with that, you’ll learn how to make use of your tools and start your spamming career, it’s an easy tutorial with simple steps.

Last edited:

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Frequently Questioned Answers (FQA)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HOW MUCH IS SMTP?

Normal Unlimited SMTP or Webmail: $24

Life Time: 1 day
The Standard or SMTP or WEBMAIL
Checked before delivery.
+ Yahoo, AOL: Deliver Spam (Checked)
+ Inbox Domain Mail with rate 50%
+ Domain mail don't have a system to filter mail, fight spam, Block ads, Block phishing mails (Checked)

How to use SMTP effectively ?

Email list must match the standard of SMTP.
+ Yahoo, AOL deliver Spam
+ Domain mail don't have a system to filter mail, fight spam, Block ads, Block phishing mails: Sentora Server, Vestacp Server, Cpanel Server Created deliver inbox (Checked)
+ Spam Gmail, Outlook: Not deliver
+ Domain mail have a system to filter mail, fight spam, Block ads, Block phishing mails: Godaddy domain mail (Webmail), Office365, Server hosting provider domain mail ( Webmail ) install system to filter mail >> Spam or Not deliver. (Don't check)

Checked before delivery.

===

DKIM Unlimited SMTP or Webmail: $30

Checked before delivery.
+ Go to spam Yahoo,AOL (Checked)
+ Go to inbox or Spam 126.com 163.com & China domain mails (Don't have mail to check)
+ Inbox Domain Mail with rate 80%
+ Inbox domain mail. This domain mail don't have a system to filter mail, fight spam, Block ads, Block phishing mails (Checked)

How to use SMTP effectively?

+ 126.com 163.com & China domain mails deliver Inbox or Spam
+ Domain mail don't have a system to filter mail, fight spam, Block ads, Block phishing mails: Sentora Server, Vestacp Server, Cpanel Server Created deliver inbox (Checked)
+ Gmail, Outlook: Lucky: (deliver spam) (Don't check)
+ Domain mail have a system to filter mail, fight spam, Block ads, Block phishing mails: Godaddy domain mail ( Webmail ), Office365, Server hosting provider domain mail (Webmail) install system to filter mail >> Spam or Not deliver. (Don't check)

Checked before delivery.

===

DKIM Unlimited SMTP or Webmail for outlook: $38

Checked before delivery.
+ Go to spam Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, Offlice365, Yandex (Checked)
+ Go to inbox or Spam 126 163 & China domain mails (Don't have mail to check)
+ Inbox Domain Mail with rate 80%
+ Inbox domain mail. This domain mail don't have a system to filter mail, fight spam, Block ads, Block phishing mails (Checked)

How to use SMTP effectively?

+ 126.com 163.com & China domain mails deliver Inbox or Spam
+ Gmail: Lucky: (deliver spam) (Don't check)
+ Outlook, Hotmail, Office365 deliver Junk
+ Domain mail have a system to filter mail, fight spam, Block ads, Block phishing mails: Godaddy domain mail ( Webmail ), Server hosting provider domain mail (Webmail) install system to filter mail >> Spam or Not deliver. (Don't check)

Checked before delivery.

HOW MUCH IS RDP?

Price of RDP
RDP WITH AMS & Turbo Mailer - Gammadyne Mailer ( 30 days ): $30 - Can't Install any software - Only Spam

RDP for Scan (30 days): $45 - User full control. It can install any software - Can Scan & Spam.

Strong RDP for Scan Own Server With Only 1 User: administrator full control (30 days): $50 - Can Scan & Spam

Strong Dedicated Server RDP for Scan User: administrator full control (30 days ): $150

Strong Dedicated USA RDP User: administrator full control (Scan will suspended) (30 days): $80

USA RDP User: administrator full control - Only Spam (Scan will suspended) ($30 days): $20

SMTP isn’t working?
My SMTP working perfect.
There are 2 reasons SMTP isn't work in your RDP

Read well.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
❔ What is spamming

Spamming/Phishing is when you send out a lot of mail/sms to a targeted group of people in hope of getting sensitive information from them. Example is bank logins, Credit card information, Game accounts, etc.

❔ What do i need

▪️A SMTP or some way to send a lot of email without getting banned.
▪️A web host for your scam page.
▪️Scam page, This is where you will have them enter all the information. Example: Copy of the bank login site, Copy of the website you want the information about.
▪️A mail list (There are a few different ways to get this. Hacked databases, Buy them or what ever clever way you come up with)

❔How do i cash out

Depends on what you are collecting but generally it is from selling the information you obtain.
CCs or Bank logs/bank logins can you sell .

Tutorial:

1️⃣ Figure out what you want to spam. (I like to go through my spam folder and see what people are currently sending)

2️⃣ Copy a spam mail you like so you have it ready for later.

3️⃣ Get a SMTP server where you can send your spam from. (A lot of hosts will take down your SMTP if you spam so either get a hacked one or a place you know they wont take it down)

4️⃣ Ask a developer for a phishing site of the site you want.

5️⃣ Now get a cheap web host with a domain. (This shouldn't cost you more then 20-40$. After you getting upload the scam page code)

6️⃣ Now it's time to send out your spam mail. So you need some kind of software, With a quick google search i found sendblaster where you can add your own SMTP

7️⃣ Now you are all good and just have to redo step 1-6 with another target list.

♦️ SPAMMING TUTORIAL ♦️

1️⃣ First of all you need to hack a HTTPS website and Upload Shell on that server. If you can hack that server's CPANEL then it will very Good for Uploading otherwise you must have a HTTPS SHELLED WEBSITE. Or you can buy a HTTPS domain.

Or you can make cpanel from aws/digital ocean,etc.(search more)

2️⃣ Now you need a ScamPage. If you want to spam Paypal then you need to create a Paypal Scam Page. And then you need the same website's Letter. You need to add your email in ScamPage for Spamming results. You need to create your own Letter for hit Inbox.

3️⃣ After creating your Scampage and Letter, you need to Host your Scampage in Shelled Site or Cpanel then test that link is working or not, and type all those informations and check all informations are coming in your email or not. If coming then your hosting part is complete, now you need to add your scampage hosting link in Letter.

4️⃣ Now you need to dump Fresh Email Address from Websites using SqliDumper or SqlMap or Manual Sql Injection. After dumping emails you need to extract those emails by domain names.

5️⃣ After checking email you got valid emails, now you need a Sender which can send your Letter in Inbox to the Victims Email which you dumped before.

PHP Inbox Mailers -
[ GX69 ] , [ LeafMailer ] , [ Mailer Inbox ]

SMTP Inbox Mailers -
[ Smtp Mailer ] , [ Heart Sender ] [ Alexux Mailer ] , [ Send Blaster Premium ]

Last edited:

Flowers11222

Reaction score
Boss i swear i don't understand anything, all these are new to me...I'm a newbie and all these are getting me confused.....Please can we open a private where you can teach me personally and privately.....Please i beg you, help me please i beg you boss.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Please do not cheat and read the topic several times. Written just for beginners. Everything is very accessible and understandable.
Please ask what you do not understand.
I teach for free and advise only on this forum. You can prepare a list of questions and get tips and advice on how to do the right thing and do the right thing for successful and productive work.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Very strange, completely identical messages from different accounts. The creation of multi-accounts is prohibited by the rules of the forum.
Read my answer above - you can download all the tools on the Internet, or we'll add them to the resources section a little later.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
1. GH Spammer
Advanced Spamming Tool.

spammer.png

spammer%20POC.png

GH Spammer is a advanced spamming tool. It can bypass any spamming filter, mails directly delivered to victim's priority inbox (In case of Gmail), It can mail html content, can be used to spam multiple email id's.

This tool is developed basically by keeping Gmail spamming filters in mind. (Viz. Spam filter, priority inbox, eyc..)

I designed it long back for one of my friend's specific needs. But now i thought i should share it with everybody.

Features:
  • Mass/Bulk Mailing
  • Spamming Filter Bypass
  • HTML mail content
  • Gmail Priority Filter Bypass
  • Easy to use
  • Web Interface

Follow GH Spammer: GH Spammer Web Site

2. Super Mario E-mail Spammer
Super Mario E-mail Spammer is a spamming tool.

Follow Super Mario E-mail Spammer: Super Mario E-mail Spammer Web Site

3. Gartland1 Spammer v2
Gartland1 spammer is a free, fast and easy to use.
Email spamming tool.

screen%20shot%20em.jpg

Gartland1 spammer can spam almost any email address as long as you are spamming using
the same email provider Eg..
Hotmail > Hotmail
Gmail > Gmail

Follow Gartland1 Spammer v2: Gartland1 Spammer v2 Web Site

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
?‍? SPAMMING REQUIREMENTS TO BE A SUCCESSFULL SPAMMER ?‍?

Get Email Leads
We need either business leads or valid mails from the target we are spamming. Else our results aren't high, maybe just a success rate of 5% instead of maybe 50%.

Upload Scampage & Mailer On Shell / Cpanel
As spammer you should know how to upload scampages on cpanel or shells. This very important, so that any errors that occur can be dealt with.

Make Domains Like Paypal, Chase, Boa
The domain creation in the end depends on whether the victim clicks on this URL or not.
Example is:
secuvre-chase-server.ddns.net

Edit Scampage With Own Info
Editing a phishing page may be difficult if the seller did not code it himself. Here you would have to find the configuration file and do it yourself.

Get SMTPs From A Good Source
As spammer SMTPs are important, you can either crack them or buy them from your trusted seller.

Valid Mail Checker
To get valid leads, you need valid mail checker to get the registered emails. Those valid mail checkers doesn't work at all and some people just use other method to get leads but you can give it a try.

GOOD PROXIES, GOOD LOGINS
Proxies, or just SOCKS5 will help you to bypass the location anti fraud detection, choose your proxies wisely, same city as victim.

SENDING HACKED BALANCE
You hacked a bank account, now it has a lot of money, how to send this without getting caught? That's the biggest question at all, we try our best to make it as easy as we can with tutorials. Make sure you don't send too much so it won't hit the bank alert. More about this in future

CARDING TRICKS & METHODS
The best way to be successful, is to know your own methods and tricks. Sure all people follow the basics like the offsec equipment, but you should try and test different websites so that you can use them in later operations.