STARTING A DNM (DARK NET MARKET)

EMBERSOFDUNE

Reaction score
Hello all. I am admin (not owner) in a burgeoning new market. We have many plans, we need everyone. Psychologist, logistics, call centers workers you name it. We are hiring. We want to operate like a business. And currently, there is no English speaking dnm. That is stable. So we could fil that void. Let me know if your interested. What your skill is. Or your past 'real' work. i will think of some job you can do. Thats all. And watch this space. We could start something BIG.

kuqocheese

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a very good english speaker
be it typing/talking
dm me if offer still avaible.

Reaction score
Hello all. I am admin (not owner) in a burgeoning new market. We have many plans, we need everyone. Psychologist, logistics, call centers workers you name it. We are hiring. We want to operate like a business. And currently, there is no English speaking dnm. That is stable. So we could fil that void. Let me know if your interested. What your skill is. Or your past 'real' work. i will think of some job you can do. Thats all. And watch this space. We could start something BIG.
Hey I'm here in US.
@mrfuccacop

maccuno1

Reaction score
Hello I'm from Las Vegas if there is anything you need me to do I'm here and open to any position you have open thank you telegram @ maccuno1