starting carding

vaineo mayne

Reaction score
So, Today I make a purchase with a valid cc and everything ok, just used a socks5 proxy, anti-detect browser and mac address changer. Im just waiting the delivery mail.
Only one thing makes me wonder, how many times I can use the same cc that i used today? how many time I need to wait to buy another things?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
You can use the same CC as long as it is alive and there is money or a credit limit in its account.
It is best to make the next payment by card a few hours after the first successful payment.
The minimum time for using the CC should be 20-30 minutes. The amount should differ by 20-30% upward or downward.

When purchasing a product in an online store, it is best to wait for the “Delivered” or “Shipped” status, and then order more.

vaineo mayne

Reaction score
You can use the same CC as long as it is alive and there is money or a credit limit in its account.
It is best to make the next payment by card a few hours after the first successful payment.
The minimum time for using the CC should be 20-30 minutes. The amount should differ by 20-30% upward or downward.

When purchasing a product in an online store, it is best to wait for the “Delivered” or “Shipped” status, and then order more.
I failed, order cancelled u.u I made some mistakes, hope the cc still alive

vaineo mayne

Reaction score
Try clean proxy on anti detect browser, that will automatically assign exact timezone and location according to your socks5.
I already put a clean proxy on anti detect browser, but maybe it didnt was a clean proxy, I used asocks for the socks5 proxy and incognition on my own machine, i didnt use a virtual machine, now i wanna try with a virtual machine and firefox with a good configuration.

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
I already put a clean proxy on anti detect browser, but maybe it didnt was a clean proxy, I used asocks for the socks5 proxy and incognition on my own machine, i didnt use a virtual machine, now i wanna try with a virtual machine and firefox with a good configuration.
make a post if you succeed.....pls? And go into detail on how you did it for the newbies here.