Ripper: Telegram @catchthegoai Gmail: [email protected]

Citeqw

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
1. How to pull funds from any account with no Trace .

2 . How to bypass any site 3d secure .

3. Cashout Methods

1. Teach spamming
  2. Teach hacking
  3. Teach how to make easy money with new wave

I'm sharing free carding tutorials .

Reply on here for the tut you want and i will send you here .. Enjoy

Fresh & Valid working for sale

dumps + Atm pin (Track1&2+ pin )

CLoned Cards to Hit Atm .

Bank logins with online access

Fullz with only access

PM me imma put you on . we eat together.

TEXT ME:👇👇👇

Telegram @catchthegoai

TELEGRAM: @catchthegoai

GMAIL: [email protected]

Thats my telegram channel link join the channel and checked my channel advertisement and get some free stuffs 100%

CHANNEL LINK👇👇

https://t.me/+yS7Thb_9CPFjMTFk

Tinew

BANNED
Reaction score
1. How to pull funds from any account with no Trace .

2 . How to bypass any site 3d secure .

3. Cashout Methods

1. Teach spamming
  2. Teach hacking
  3. Teach how to make easy money with new wave

I'm sharing free carding tutorials .

Reply on here for the tut you want and i will send you here .. Enjoy

Fresh & Valid working for sale

dumps + Atm pin (Track1&2+ pin )

CLoned Cards to Hit Atm .

Bank logins with online access

Fullz with only access

PM me imma put you on . we eat together.

Telegram @catchthegoai

Thats my telegram channel link join the channel and checked my channel advertisement and get some free stuffs 100%

CHANNEL LINK👇👇

Cced

BANNED
Reaction score
BANK LOGS SPAMMING LATEST TUTORIAL

How to Spam for Bank Logs in 2023?

In order to spam for Bank Logs you will need to have made a phishing website in order to trick visitors into thinking it is legitimate and then submitting they’re details under that fallacy. You need to collect the bank logs from the backend of the phishing

website and then run a background check and then login to their bank accounts based off the data you have retrieved. This must all be completed quite swiftly, as you don’t want them to find out while you are active inside of the account.

Always enable your VPN when phishing and retrieving data as your digital footprint could be tracked if you aren’t utilizing proper security measures.

Let me give you a quick check list in order to complete the spamming operation.

List of Contents

 What is Bank Log Phishing/Spamming?

 Necessities for Spamming for Bank Logs

 Using VPN while Phishing for Security Purposes

 SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)

 SUTS (Spamming Using Text Scripts)

 Creating Email List

 Hosting 1:1 Cloned Pages

 Spamming for Bank Logs

 Build a compelling Phishing Page

 Purchase Secure Web Hosting for Phishing Pages

 Execute Spamming Operation

 Using Your Bait to Effectively Phish Targets

 Sustaining Phishing Operational Perpetuity

We use Email & SMS as the medium of choice to send fake pages (phished pages) to targets in order for them to think they are logging into their real bank account when clicking the messages. The data will consist of all the typical things that users enter when logging into their bank accounts like their bank account username, bank account password, and email used for login. The data that we aggregate from these users are

inherently “Bank Logs” as after the bank log phishing page has captured all of this data, their accounts can be accessed remotely for malicious purposes.

The phishing website is a 1:1 clone of the real banking login portals used by real banks. The code is simply swapped and used on a fake page made by you with a similar domain name so the user would never suspect that its fake.

Necessities for Spamming for Bank Logs

You will need a set of tools in order to begin spamming, and in this article we will be going through all of them.

1. Using VPN while Phishing for Security Purposes

VPN’s or “Virtual Private Networks” will mask your activities relative to all your activities involving the spamming operation from top to bottom. Your real IP address will not be attached to any of the hacking operation, and it will be impossible for any law enforcement to link it back to you. I recommend that you have a VPN active at all times when both setting up and executing spamming operations.

2. SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)

Did you know that when a specific email account sends out too many emails that get

reported the account @ gets flagged by internal email provider systems, that the account gets blacklisted/banned? When you are spamming for logs you are emailing thousands of prospective targets waiting for them to get converted.

A lot of them could potentially report your email address. Having SMTP will help mitigate this error happening and blocking your email addresses from getting into their

main inbox. Without having SMTP in your strategy you will never be able to scale your operations, so keep that inside of your toolbox.

3. SUTS (Spamming Using Text Scripts)

You need a message that is within the email or text message that is within the message to the prospective targets. Without a spamming text script, you will not be able to convince them that the message is real. The text scripts typically consist of trying to sound like whatever the real banks would say.

The scripts need to have some sense of “utility” meaning when the user sees the email script, it feels as if they need to make some sort of update or micro-optimization to their

bank account in the next coming days otherwise their account will be under some particular distress. An

example of such can be a script like “Your Bank Account as Suspicious Transactions...Please

Login to Resolve”, scripts like these promotes the aspect of urgency and lifts your conversion levels.

4. Creating Email List

The next thing you need in your toolbox is a list of emails to spam. These emails can’t

be spawned arbitrarily, the emails have to be high-quality and real. Luckily there’s an oasis of websites that sell and distribute real users email addresses. There’re plenty of other routes to find active email addresses such as hiring hackers to hack companies

databases and extract email’s from there. I suggest that you do your own research on how you would like to collect emails.

Don’t use email generators nor other forms of getting emails in a fake way, your

phishing messages will never ever convert and it will be intrinsically worthless.

Another way you can add to your email list is by running Facebook campaigns to make users sign up for offerings, then using those emails you get from the Facebook campaigns to run your spamming operation off of.

5. Hosting 1:1 Cloned Pages

As mentioned before a “Cloned Page” is simply a lookalike webpage of the login portals that real banks use for users when they login.

The users will be entering their login data on these cloned pages which will then get funneled to you. The goal of the webpage is to serve as your singular and primary phishing site after their emails are spammed.

There will be a rate in which these users actually click through on the email after you send it to them. We call that the “click-through-rate” if they don’t click on your email with the cloned page, they didn’t click through and that will go against the overall rate and vice versa if they actually click through.

This rate is extremely important, and you will have an accurate rate on how much traffic your Cloned Page is receiving realistically versus how many spammed emails you have sent out. This rate will be traced both through the mediums of

communications of both Email and SMS messages.

Tapin on telegram @catchthegoai

Poght

BANNED
Reaction score
🔥I AM SELLING Fresh 💥Cc & Fullz With Good And High Balance of $15k

*❌Also got new updated Valid CC (Credit Card) For $30 and 99% Validity 💯

With Full Info Which Is Good For Online shopping and Online Payment

Shopping Should

-----D++p Zone-----

USA ( Track 1 and Track 2 ): $120

USA ( Track 1 and Track 2 with ATM

PIN ): $120

UK ( Track 1 and Track 2 ): £100

UK ( Track 1 and Track 2 with ATM

PIN ): £120

CA ( Track 1 and Track 2 ): $100Btc

CA ( Track 1 and Track 2 with ATM PIN ): $100

My Dumps With Pin is Hitting From 20K To 30k Warranty and 100%works good for cashout ........

NOTE: NO RISK NO TRACEMENT I USED LIVE VALID HITTING CC AND A STRONG RDP TO DO THE WU CLEAN TRANSFER NO CAP LET GET THE BAG 💯💰

Cash App is a mobile app backed by digital payment company Square that allows you to send and receive money through your bank account using your debit card.

Your Cash App account comes with a Visa debit card — called a Cash Card — that you can use to pay for goods and services in the US from your Cash App balance without involving your bank account or personal credit card.

Selling

Fullz/Pros with D/L

Bank logs

Cc/vbv and non vbv

Checks/Grubs/Glass

Stimulus checks

Check softwares

Clone cards

Do lookups

CPN

PayPal Linkables

Cashapp linkables

Apple Pay linkables

Chime linkables

Western union linkables

METHODS

cashapp glitch

PayPal glitch

Apple Pay method

Carding method

Cloned Cards and Price Lists

$300 for 4.7k

$340 4.9k

$390 for 5.4k

$420 for 6.5k

$465 for 6.9k

$500 for 9.2k

$520 for 9.6k

$570 gor 10.4K

$600 for 11.1k

$650 for $13.8k

Next Day Shipping To Your Mailing Address if you’re in America and takes 2-3 days to get to your place

Clone card software for sell

Emv software x2.5 pack:

Comes with

Cardpeek

Arqc_gen

Hsm commander

X2-Arqc-2021

Sda -chip writer

ATRtools

Emvstudio

Bp-tools-2021

Step by step toutrials in video

2 mid balance dumps for your country

X2.5 software 2021 verison

Publishing

$450- iPhone 14pro max/14Pro

$200- iPhone 13pro max/13Pro

$150- iPhone 12pro max/12Pro

$135 - iPhone 11pro max/11Pro

$130 - iPhone Xmas/XSmas

$125 - iPhone X/xs

$115 - iPhone 6s

$200 - iPad Pro

$150 - iPad Mini 4

$300- Macbook Pro

$250- Macbook Air

$50 - Apple Airpods

$170- Apple Watch series 8

$150 - Samsung Galaxy S9+

$145 - Samsung Galaxy S9

$140 - Samsung Galaxy S8+

$130 - Samsung Galaxy S8

$110. - Samsung Galaxy Note 8

$100 -Samsung Galaxy A8+

$80 -Samsung Galaxy A8

$160- Xbox One w/ Game of choice

$150 - Xbox One

$400 - PlayStation 5w/ Game of Choice

$180- Guiseppes

$180 - Gucci

$100- Balenciaga

$150- Louboutins

$170- Valentinos

$50 - Nike

$45- Addias

$40- Vans

$25- Converse

$20 - Jordans

$50 - Stone Island

$40 - Moschino

$55 - Moncler

$70 - Balmain

$45 - Canada Goose

Hit me up if there is any problem ask me and I will surely answer you always keep on giving my customers 100% respect and honest ..Wish you all great day

Rules☄️

Anyone New Who Is Ready To Make Good Money Should Contact Me For Good Cashout And Good Results ☄️Also Teaches The New Once Who Is Ready to Learn Carding Rippers Should Stay Away

Telegram @catchthegoai

CHANNEL LINK👇👇👇

https://t.me/motionsdisciples

WELCOME 🙏

Trakcs

BANNED
Reaction score
🔥 PAYPAL CARDING METHOD Work 2023 💥

Make sure to read through the full guide before attempting this or you might fail!

Make a main Pay Pal account if you don’t already have one

Create another 2 PayPal accounts, this time using a different (hq) VPN/Proxy and browser for the 2nd and 3rd Pay Pal

Now send €50 from your main Pay pal to your 2nd Pay pal account with Friends & Family option

Send the €50 from account 2 to your 3rd Pay pal account with Goods & Services option

Send the €50 from the 3rd Pay pal account to your main Pay pal account with Friends & Family option

Now open a dispute with your 2nd PayPal on the transaction to the 3rd PayPal and say you didn’t receive your item

Go on your 3rd Pay Pal and accept the dispute and refund the money

Do not log into multiple Pay Pal accounts at the same time this is fresh pay pal method.
Peace...
Telegram @catchthegoai

CHANNEL LINK👇👇👇

https://t.me/cybertech15

WELCOME 🙏

Hacl

BANNED
Reaction score
How to STEAL BINANCE FUNDS

Other Recommended Resources

I also organize a practical masterclasses (You Do What I Do)

- You get the same thing with the mentorship program including me building the website for you but instead, you do every other thing yourself. However, you will get over 15 videos, instructions and templates that will show you how to do it yourself. It would only take you time and more work to see same result with my mentorship program. So if $1,000+ Monthly is not too small for you and you are ready to work for yourself, follow the instructions above...

Also If You Need More FREE Make Money Online Guides Like...

- $1000+ Per Month With A Brand New Instagram,Tiktok Or Youtube Account On Autopilot - HOW TO MAKE $10,000 A MONTH By Becoming A Business Loan Affiliate

- Step-By-Step Method To Making $3,000+ Monthly Using Twitter Automation

- Learn How People Are Making $1k+ Per Day From Tiktok!

- Plus Other Money Making Methods As I Will Be Posting Frequently...

All For Free – Things You Will Pay Money For, Then Follow The Instructions Below

To steal money from someone's Binance account, you need a few things:

To steal money from someone's Binance account, you need a few things:

An OTP Bot (which you can get here @catchthegoai

 Log Tool To Extract Binance Logs cookies and email:password (which you can get here; @catchthegoai

Now, follow these steps to steal the money:

Get Binance logs

Use The Log Tooll To Get Binance logs

Add residential proxy you purchased into your portable browser (

one of the best website selling proxies with 0% flag rate is

Load all the cookies you got from the Log Tool for Binance , including Binance ones, using an extension called "cookie editor. Here is the extension for loading cookies easily:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cookie- editor/hlkenndednhfkekhgcdicdfddnkalmdm

Go to Binance.com

If the victim is close to you, the first security check will be

bypassed.

Try to transfer funds to your own cryptocurrency wallet, selecting the quickest transfer time, even if it costs more.

8. This is the "hardest" part: you need to trick the victim into giving you their 2FA code. You can do this by using an OTP Bot.

9. Call the victim and wait for them to pick up the phone.

10. Once they pick up, you will receive the 2FA code on Telegram/Discord depending on your setup with the OTP Bot.

11. You have only 30 seconds to use the code, so don't waste time.

12. Add the code to Binance.com

Congratulations, you have successfully bypassed all the security measures and stolen all the money!

This is for education purposes & we are not liable to consequences of using this method to steal money from people.

Remember to buy working bank logs ready for withdrawal from any good site you know or in my DM @catchthegoai

Last edited by a moderator:

DhhdPpoh

BANNED
Reaction score
Exposing how fake EMV software is

Hello, I am “Mr white" a Verified Vendor for Cloned Cards, Skimming Devices, Dumps, and other Physical Carding Products here on Fancy Bear. I am the CEO and owner of "fancyBear shop, channel & forum" a Physical Carding storefront that dates back to Silkroad, so we have been vending within this space for roughly a decade. We have seen the transcendence within the Dumps/Cloned Cards/Physical Carding space from the time in which it was fully distributed upon accessibility in terms of production (anyone and everyone could effectively clone a card and cashout), to now where it requires significant capital and resources to bypass the barrier to entry regarding the data acquisition (skimming) and manufacturing of Cloned Cards because of various security features added into the Cloned Cards.

I wanted to make an editorial series weekly to provide the users within this forum & channel further insights into the interworkings of Physical Carding, as there is a vast amount of misinformation on the internet about it. It was subsequently leading to many different prospective buyers losing their funds from predatory scam artists selling dreams. The first topic I believe should be covered is the "X2 EMV Software" or "X2 Smartcard Allinone" card encoding software, which is completely and utterly fake beyond comprehension. We are Computer Scientists/Computer Engineers by trade, so our views tend to have a bias towards technicals; however, we will break everything down in a digestible way even for the most uninformed novice Carder.

This post will consist of two distinctive critiques that will debunk the X2 Software myth and shed light on the realistic ways to actually acquire data for Cloned Cards to produce them at scale. We also have a Telegram Channel that is still under development where we will be selling Cloned Cards, Skimming Devices, Dumps, & a lot more. Our thread here on forum is under development currently, however, are still selling them directly as well, you can message me personally to commit to an order; they start at $250 USD and range up to $875 depending on the balance of the Cloned Card you purchase. Skimming Devices and Raw Dumps data will be available exclusively to our V.I.P Clientele and older Past Marketplace clients for the time being, we are new to the Forum Space; and we have to orient products to be digestible for more of a novice audience besides of experts; so bear with us.

Critique 1: EMV Software is Conceptually IMPOSSIBLE

We witnessed early iterations of EMV Software come to light during the early 2010s; being peddled as software to combat the required usage and acceptance of the chips within American Credit/Debit Cards and POS/ATM Machines alike. The consensus of this software was that they allow you to effectively encode the EMV Chip utilizing the Magnetic Stripe as a data catalyst to properly install the data into an EMV Chip. This conceptually is beyond fiction, into a new realm of pellucid insanity as that is both theoretically and practically INSANE.

Magnetic Stripe (LEFT), Chip (RIGHT)

The Magnetic Stripe and the EMV Chip are not homogeneous in any capacity, they are completely agnostic; meaning there is no data that correlates in terms of function or capability (they have fundamentally nothing in common), therefore there is no such thing as software that can magically from thin air translate magnetic stripe language to EMV Chip (key transmission language). It's effectively like trying to translate English to some other planetary fictional alien, it's impossible because all terminology primarily stems from Latin, hence why you can translate English to Mandarin or Polish to Engish; because they all have the same underlying terminology to be translated upon. This same theory applies to code, datasets that underly the magnetic stripe, do not share the same base understanding as the datasets that sit upon the EMV. Not only that, but the EMV Chip serves as a validator thus meaning that the EMV is to supplement or "validate" the correct usage of the magnetic stripe; meanwhile the magnetic stripe's purpose is to serve as an identifier meaning it allows the POS Machine, ATM, or any other card entry solution, to identify who the actual card owner is. Once the card owner is identified by the machine (ATM, POS, etc), the EMV Chip sequentially validates that this magnetic stripe is a real magnetic stripe and not cloned.

Hence why EMV Chips were even introduced in the first place because individuals were cloning Magnetic Stripes rampantly, as it was quite easy and only required an MSR pre-2011, thus leading to the introduction of EMV Chips; which aren't exactly full-proof but it dramatically heightens the tools and infrastructure needed to clone the cards at scale; to the point that the average and the non-technically inclined fraudster cannot Clone the Cards, hence reduce fraud drastically. Granted, no security system is truly flawless, as said previously the Card Manufacturers know this just as well; the goal of security is simply to make doing the thing you want to restrict people from doing much harder to accomplish. In the next critique, I will go over the tools and infrastructure that are actually needed to clone cards

Critique 2: FALSE NARRATIVES are more appealing than REAL NARRATIVES

The narrative that has been propagated by scam artists or "rippers", is as we previously stated, that installing the EMV Data is simple; just use the Magnetic Stripe data that is already easy to acquire and widely available. This narrative is far easier to appeal to people as historically it was the same narrative that the individuals selling shovels gave to the miners and mining companies during the Gold Rush: "Don't worry, the Gold is everywhere; just use my Shovels. Eventually you will find it...". However contrary to the lies these rippers sell you, it is far more multiplex and complicated. The real narrative is that producing Cloned Cards requires Propietary Data Inflow (Modified Skimmers), Visa/Mastercard/Europay Authorized Chip-Level Manufacturing Utilities (Official Chip Encoders used by Card Manufacturers), High-Level Firmware Coding Knowledge (C/C++), and Dip1/Dip2 Base Cards. For a small scaled localized setup of this operation, it would cost north of $360K USD to set up and actually be able to Clone Cards at scale, and the manufacturing process is far more difficult than how it was previously promoted.

Below I will break down the costs of each and every attribute of what typically makes the true way to execute Cloned Card production so expensive.

Propietary Data Inflow (Modified Skimmers)

Skimming Devices are devices that typically go on top of POS Machines or ATMs as overlays in order to take the data off of victim's credit/debit cards via acquiring Magnetic Stripe data through magstripe heads, and they acquire PIN through a touchpad tracker or small pinhole cameras. There are also more sophisticated ways of data acquisition via skimmers that are wireless, like GSM Skimmers; but we will go into that in more detail within our future posts that will go over skimming devices. The Skimming Devices we sell commonly range from $1,000 all the way up to $7,500 depending on the device's specifications and capabilities. What makes our skimming devices proprietary is that our skimmers acquire EMV Data within a customized formatting LStacks/GStacks/Binaries which is a derivative of the programming language C++, this data can then also be reinstalled into a Cloned Card within its native formatting via backend encoding. The code framework is proprietary because of the fact that the language is made in-house. We aren't going to go into extensive detail about it, as we have a 220 Page book about it already called "Starting a Physical Carding Business" that is available on our Telegram channel if you would like to dive deeper into how to set this up. Purchase the "Starting a Physical Carding Business" Book. However, for visual purposes; I will be posting a few photos of some of the skimming devices so you can visualize your own personal setup.

Visa/Mastercard/Europay Authorized Chip-Level Manufacturing Utilities (Official Chip Encoders used by Card Manufacturers)

Visa, Mastercard, & Europay all utilize the same exact Chip-Base on all cards they manufacture. These chip's despite what everyone on the internet proclaims are NOT encoded utilizing random chip reader/writers on Amazon called "Omnikey" or "HID Readers/Writers" that is all made-up and are commonly used for what we as computer engineers call "Soft-Burning". This doesn't even have the right voltage in order to actually encode the chip that is utilized on the real EMV Chips, the Card manufacturers knew this prerequisite, hence why they chose a proprietary method to encode their cards to avoid doppelgangers like ourselves to attempt to clone the cards from a hardware capability perspective. The true way to encode these cards is by using the frame and casing of something like an "Omnikey" or "HID Readers/Writer", and editing the internals of the circuit boards to accept more voltage input and adjust the sequencing. Again, this is extremely complicated; but we overview what to do step by step within our "Starting a Physical Carding Business" Book; which can be purchased telegram. If you would like to learn how to actually apply it to reality.

High-Level Firmware Coding Knowledge (C/C++)

For practicality's sake, we are speaking from the perspective of someone that is starting a framework for cloning the EMV from scratch and not utilizing our system schematic of LStacks/GStacks/Binaries embedded within C++. We developed our system using our small R&D team to reverse engineer the key-level encryption of Chip-Based Transmission. This would need to be done by yourself or your team to reverse engineer the chipset transmission for cloning purposes. Our framework is available within Chapter 2 of "Starting a Physical Carding Business" which can be purchased and you can use the GitHub link and the step-by-step instructions to set up the point of acquisition (skimming devices) way of capturing your code framework and the installation can be performed manually on the backend; as we explain (complete novices to coding can do it, just by following the steps). If you don't utilize the framework found in our book, I would recommend you spend around three months developing and conducting R&D to do your own framework for acquisition and encoding for Cloned Cards.

Dip1/Dip2 Base Cards

"Dip Cards" are the final component needed to execute the Clone Card operation, these are just cards that natively have OEM Europay/Mastercard/Visa specifications (Magstripe/EMV Chip) that are the same as the cards made by manufacturers, from a hardware perspective these would be perfect to actually start the encoding process on. Depending on who your card manufacturer is, you can have them custom designed to whatever design you would like. We personally do all of ours in-house in our small facility, however outsourcing it is quite easy. I believe the base layer cards that we use for our Cloned Cards are the best base cards ever utilized across the industry, therefore I will include some photos of our Cards below.

Conclusion: Expensive Endeavor, Don't Be Fooled

The EMV acts as a static transmission key not innately dynamic, it cannot change each time it's used as a validator. No hardware/firmware is dynamic in nature hence why they use the words "hard" and "firm" because they are inherently static. Emulation occurs via synapsing, which can only be done when acquiring the data proprietarily, and reinstalling proprietarily within the realms of the data structure. Making "EMV Software" fake, it can only be encoded manually from the backend using the same framework in which you acquired it. Emulating EMV for individuals without Computer Engineering and Firmware backgrounds is theoretically impossible.

X2 Software and countless other fake software paint a picture of a fake reality that does not actually exist. Building your own carding infrastructure for both data acquisition and installation is extremely complicated and expensive ($300k+). However, we recommend starting off with products like our Cloned Cards (which will be posted on our channel soon, but you can inquire on Telegram @catchthegoai we sell these Cards in three different variations: Mid-Balance Cards ($250 USD), High-Balance Cards ($400 USD), and Super-High Balance Cards ($875 USD) (Inquiry for further details like Balance Thresholds & ATM Withdrawl Limitations). You can cash these cards out within your local jurisdiction quite easily as our data network is distributed among people within our channel & forum We restrict clients to ordering up to two cards per week, however, if you stick to it you will be able to acquire enough capital to be able to pay the $35k to join the P2P Skimming Programme. This will get you the skimmers to acquire the data, 100% of the data will be sent to us once you acquire it, and we will send 50% of that data back to you as fully produced Cloned Cards ready to be cashed out; meanwhile, the other 50% of the data will be utilized for our retail Cloned Card customers within relative geographic positioning as all cards are typically Geographically locked.

This strategy would be the cheapest entry to executing your own data acquisition system, obviously not the manufacturing as we cover this end; because the overhead and technicalities are so complicated. If you feel as if you have the capabilities (capital and technical abilities) in order to execute the backend manufacturing and data acquisition by yourself, then I would recommend purchasing our Book ( how to start a physical carding business) and start implementing your own proprietary systems.

- Thanks!

Agent009

Reaction score
This guy is so full of shit. Look up “pythonkingdom” same skit. There rippers

Wiper

BANNED
Reaction score
Worldremit CashOut Method

Recommended For You

If you need 2024 Logs, Private Guides and Working Tools check

>>> TELEGRAM @catchthegoai <<<

- Fresh Fullz Some With Scans, Good Credit Rating

- Working Bulk Sms Sender

- Bank, Shopwithscrip, Worldremit Logs, Fullz + Other Logs

- 2023 Working Otp Bypass Bots

- Fake Bitcoin Transaction Generator

- Spamming Tools (Bank Number Generator/ Validator, Scampages Etc ) - Private Tutorials Like

• Email To Sms Spamming Course

• How To Create Your Own Cryptocurrency Scam Coin And Make $50k+

• California Rent Relief Loan

• Method Make Fake Ids And Ccs - Private Method For Making Fake Ids For

Verification Bypass

• How To Bypass All Kyc, Make Banks,Casino And Crypto Accounts –

Revolut, Wise Etc ... 2023

• Sba Catron Loan

• How To Make $100,000+ With Nft Rugpulls In The Next Months | Step By

Step - 2023

• New Updated Special Cc To Cashout Method!! 100% Tested!!!

Plus So Much More

Proceed With This Guide Below

YOU MAY ASK WHAT IS WORLDREMIT?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

World Remit is a merchant for receiving money directly into your Mobile Money Wallet/ Bank Wallets which works like; Western Union/MoneyGram and.

U can visit their main domain and read how their terms and policy goes

What is Worldremit Carding?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

World remit Carding is a form of credit card fraud where Carders or Hackers use stolen credit cards to link with World remit accounts for cash out and money laundry. People perpetrating this type of fraud are called “carders”.

Worldremit carding started 2010 since it was launched, based on our carding experience Worldremit keep on fixing their security flaws and here I am going to disclose two 2023 Worldremit carding method and bins

This method is working as of April 2023

For Worldremit transfer to work successfully you need either of these two

1. Old account with transction history and attached bank account or CVV. (This is the best method that works 95%) You can either spam for this account or buy it.

2. Complete Credit Card Fullz with High balance then use the details to create a new worldremit account. (This is the old method use but still works just that you have to try many cards)

Now when you follow all this step by step on the WorldRemit you'll make it through in successful CashOut.. TAKE TIME TO READ

So with carding on Wremit we buy the old wremit account or high balance cc (we use details from cc to create a new worldremit account) and transfer the money on it to our account anywhere in the world. You can visit Worldremit.com and read more.

What tools do you need to card World remit to card successfully in 2023:

1. Old verified Worldremit account with atleast 5 and above trancsaction history.

2. A good debit card, cc fullz or prepaid credit card from bin which I am going to disclose below. You can buy from

3. Phone number Make sure you buy CC FULLZ with phone number details.

4. CCleaner Software – for cleaning browsing history, cookies and cache.

5. Get an RDP or VPN or Socks5. Always check the ip is a close city IP or same city ip and again IP is not blacklisted.

Note Before: In the reason for sending money section , choose family support or think of something that will not trigger suspicion.

When you have all the above listed tools you are ready to move funds from World remit from cc with Worldremit.

Wordremit step by steps guide

Steps

1. Clean your browsing history CCleaner The first step: download CCleaner and clean your browsing history

2. Connect VPN / Socks 5 / RDP, you can use nord vpn or Protvpn, once you have connected to vpn now add socks 5 to the browser Note S5 should much cc state location. (If you buy the worldremit account it comes with the socks 5)

3. Visit Worldremit.com and login to old account you have spammed or purchased. Or create a new account with the CC

4. Choose country you are sending funds to: e,g United Kingdom and select currency conversion, click proceed and type amount you want to transfer, you will see the amount the receiver will receive in their own country currency.

5. Fill In the recipients details. Fill in your receiver information, account number, billing address and other important infromation. Remember, in the column for sending reason select: family or friend

6. Choose payment method. In this setup Choose payment method (Debit card, Credit card or Prepaid card), if you bought the old account just select the attached card or use the debit card you bought based on Worldremit working bins because not all cards works.

7. Click pay

WorldRemit 2023 working Carding BINs

Note that there is nothing like best working carding BINs, but this section contains some tested working BINs for WorldRemit carding and cashout.

Below are WorldRemit carding BINs:

• 485340 (Recommended)

• 491244 (Recommended)

• 528227 and 453598

As You Can See This is Very Simple..

I won’t understand why you must send money to someone to Rip you.

New Product Post's & Editorial Posts will be here on FancyBear channel, Shop & Forum in the coming weeks!

- Thanks!

Dudhhdc

BANNED
Reaction score
🔥UPDATED COINBASE TUTORIAL🔥

Before I continue post this tutorial, I just want to make something clear to everyone on this channel.

• Most of the banks requires OTP code verification when linking through plaid but beneath are some secret banks that links through plaid without OTP and allows buying of crypto through coinbase even when name them isn’t matching that of the coinbase💰.

•FIRST TECH FEDERAL CREDIT UNION BANK

• m&t

•HUNTINGTON

• For todays Tutorial I will be using “First Tech Federal Credit Union Bank” • You all can also get yourselves any of the above banks to load your own Coinbase by buying btc via ACH or linking log to your coinbase with online access 🔥🔥🔥

1]• Once you login on coinbase, On the portfolio Dashboard you will see these 9 arranged dots, just click on it.

2]• On this page, click on Profile & Settings

3]• This will be the next page after stage 2. Navigate to the Add a Payment Method option as seen above

4]• Coinbase is having many Payment Options which you can choose in terms of purchasing crypto from them. However our main focus is on how to buy BTC with Banklog without the name on log matching that of our coinbase. Proceed by tapping on Bank Account as your Payment Option

5]• The previous page will redirect you to Plaid. Just click on Continue

6]• Now at this section you will be asked to select your bank…. You can choose to link with Online Access or Manually but since our banks doesn’t require any OTP code verification just go ahead and link it with online access.

7]• Search the bank and link your Bank Log with the online access and buy BTC for same day withdrawal. To do this, just type the bank name on the space provided above and when your bank appears then you just click on it

8]• Login with username and password of the hacked bank log your bought

9]• Now all you have to do is wait for the bank to be connected to plaid

10]• Most of the banks requires OTP code verification before you get to this stage but Since our aboved bank logs doesn’t require any otp code verification you will be taken to this page straight away🔥🔥🔥. All you have to do is select the checkings account from which you want to buy your crypto from.

11]• Boom💥 our “First Tech Federal CU” has been linked to coinbase successfully🔥🔥🔥🔥. Getting other banks logs aside what I posted above will require otp and name verification.

12]• Once you login back to your coinbase payment options you will see the linked account

13]• Now to begin with the Crypto[BTC] Purchasing, just click on Buy or the [+] Sign on your dashboard

14]• You will be shown all the Crypto Currencies that exist. Just choose your preferred Crypto currency, that’s the one you want to Purchase. For me I want to buy BTC so I chose BTC

15]• You will be asked to enter the Amount of Crypto needed. You can’t enter any amount higher than your bank buying limit shown on screenshot above👆🏿. To buy higher amounts you will need a coinbase with higher bank purchasing limit.

16]• So I entered $19,925.00 as Amount of bitcoin needed

17]• Now this will show you. Mostly it is available instantly to Trade and they give you 5 hours to make withdrawal since you linked your bank with online access…. Once everything looks proceed by clicking on Buy Now

Note 📝: But when you link the Bank log manually they might give you 3,7 or even 13 Days to make withdrawal of purchases…

18]• Bitcoin purchased successfully🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

If you have any questions or concerns (not just purchasing) feel free to message me on Telegram! @Catchthegoai or join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/aegwc

New Product Post's & Editorial Posts will be here on FancyBear channel, Shop & Forum in the coming weeks!

- Thanks!

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

Didhdhd

BANNED
Reaction score
BANK LOGS SPAMMING LATEST TUTORIAL

How to Spam for Bank Logs in 2023?

In order to spam for Bank Logs you will need to have made a phishing website in order to trick visitors into thinking it is legitimate and then submitting they’re details under that fallacy. You need to collect the bank logs from the backend of the phishing

website and then run a background check and then login to their bank accounts based off the data you have retrieved. This must all be completed quite swiftly, as you don’t want them to find out while you are active inside of the account.

Always enable your VPN when phishing and retrieving data as your digital footprint could be tracked if you aren’t utilizing proper security measures.

Let me give you a quick check list in order to complete the spamming operation.

List of Contents

 What is Bank Log Phishing/Spamming?

 Necessities for Spamming for Bank Logs

 Using VPN while Phishing for Security Purposes

 SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)

 SUTS (Spamming Using Text Scripts)

 Creating Email List

 Hosting 1:1 Cloned Pages

 Spamming for Bank Logs

 Build a compelling Phishing Page

 Purchase Secure Web Hosting for Phishing Pages

 Execute Spamming Operation

 Using Your Bait to Effectively Phish Targets

 Sustaining Phishing Operational Perpetuity

We use Email & SMS as the medium of choice to send fake pages (phished pages) to targets in order for them to think they are logging into their real bank account when clicking the messages. The data will consist of all the typical things that users enter when logging into their bank accounts like their bank account username, bank account password, and email used for login. The data that we aggregate from these users are

inherently “Bank Logs” as after the bank log phishing page has captured all of this data, their accounts can be accessed remotely for malicious purposes.

The phishing website is a 1:1 clone of the real banking login portals used by real banks. The code is simply swapped and used on a fake page made by you with a similar domain name so the user would never suspect that its fake.

Necessities for Spamming for Bank Logs

You will need a set of tools in order to begin spamming, and in this article we will be going through all of them.

1. Using VPN while Phishing for Security Purposes

VPN’s or “Virtual Private Networks” will mask your activities relative to all your activities involving the spamming operation from top to bottom. Your real IP address will not be attached to any of the hacking operation, and it will be impossible for any law enforcement to link it back to you. I recommend that you have a VPN active at all times when both setting up and executing spamming operations.

2. SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)

Did you know that when a specific email account sends out too many emails that get

reported the account @ gets flagged by internal email provider systems, that the account gets blacklisted/banned? When you are spamming for logs you are emailing thousands of prospective targets waiting for them to get converted.

A lot of them could potentially report your email address. Having SMTP will help mitigate this error happening and blocking your email addresses from getting into their

main inbox. Without having SMTP in your strategy you will never be able to scale your operations, so keep that inside of your toolbox.

3. SUTS (Spamming Using Text Scripts)

You need a message that is within the email or text message that is within the message to the prospective targets. Without a spamming text script, you will not be able to convince them that the message is real. The text scripts typically consist of trying to sound like whatever the real banks would say.

The scripts need to have some sense of “utility” meaning when the user sees the email script, it feels as if they need to make some sort of update or micro-optimization to their

bank account in the next coming days otherwise their account will be under some particular distress. An

example of such can be a script like “Your Bank Account as Suspicious Transactions...Please

Login to Resolve”, scripts like these promotes the aspect of urgency and lifts your conversion levels.

4. Creating Email List

The next thing you need in your toolbox is a list of emails to spam. These emails can’t

be spawned arbitrarily, the emails have to be high-quality and real. Luckily there’s an oasis of websites that sell and distribute real users email addresses. There’re plenty of other routes to find active email addresses such as hiring hackers to hack companies

databases and extract email’s from there. I suggest that you do your own research on how you would like to collect emails.

Don’t use email generators nor other forms of getting emails in a fake way, your

phishing messages will never ever convert and it will be intrinsically worthless.

Another way you can add to your email list is by running Facebook campaigns to make users sign up for offerings, then using those emails you get from the Facebook campaigns to run your spamming operation off of.

5. Hosting 1:1 Cloned Pages

As mentioned before a “Cloned Page” is simply a lookalike webpage of the login portals that real banks use for users when they login.

The users will be entering their login data on these cloned pages which will then get funneled to you. The goal of the webpage is to serve as your singular and primary phishing site after their emails are spammed.

There will be a rate in which these users actually click through on the email after you send it to them. We call that the “click-through-rate” if they don’t click on your email with the cloned page, they didn’t click through and that will go against the overall rate and vice versa if they actually click through.

This rate is extremely important, and you will have an accurate rate on how much traffic your Cloned Page is receiving realistically versus how many spammed emails you have sent out. This rate will be traced both through the mediums of

communications of both Email and SMS messages.

If you have any questions or concerns (not just purchasing) feel free to message me on Telegram! @Catchthegoai or join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/aegwc

- Thanks!

News hibs

BANNED
Reaction score
CAUSES OF DECLINE OF A VALID CREDIT CARD 💳 💳

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Many believe that if CC was decline, it means that it is not valid CC, although in most cases this happens for other reasons. If you use the checker, it will issue codes 00, 05, 51. And this means that the reasons for the decline are not related to the validity of the CC. To better understand why this is happening, you need to know what a merchant account is. Most do not even know about its existence.

Merchant account is a special transit account opened by a seller in a bank, which allows you to accept payments using bank cards. Opening a merchant account, the bank agrees to pay the seller for properly made purchases in exchange for withdrawing money from the accounts of buyers in issuing banks.

In the US, a merchant account can be opened by absolutely any citizen for some time. Unless of course he has the necessary documents for this. There are a lot of companies that open to merchants; depending on this, the terms of payment by debit or credit cards differ. There is a huge competition between them and, in principle, this is a whole business. It is the merchant account that is responsible for approving or rejecting the payment. So what could be the reasons for decline valid CC.

1️⃣ No money. There is no necessary amount at all (if a debit card), a balance limit (if a credit card). For reference, just in case: the money on a credit card is not always possible to spend everything at once, most often it is possible in parts for some period of time, this part is the balance. The checker shows the code 51.

What can be done: For a debit card - wait when the holder deposit money. For a credit card, wait until a new piece of money becomes available for use. Buy CC and try again.

2️⃣ Ban on international transactions, i.e. the holder quietly spends money within his country, but cannot spend abroad. Some banks put an automatic ban, sometimes holders do the same. Theoretically, you can try to lift the ban instead of the holder. The checker shows the code 05.

What can be done: Use CC in the country of the holder. Buy CC which is suitable for you.

3️⃣ Error merchant account. The checker shows the code 00. This means that the CC valid.

What can be done: Use the CC in another store.

4️⃣ Merchant account does not accept cards of certain countries, and your card from this list. Checker shows code 00 or 05.

5️⃣ Error while filling data. Sealed with date expiration, etc. The checker shows the code 00, fully valid CC.

What can be done: Check the correctness of filling data.

6️⃣ Merchant account works with 3d-secure (VBV) and rejects all transactions from cards that do not support it. If you find CC no VBV you can not pay. Checker shows code 00.

7️⃣ The bank does not allow payment, as the merchant account and its activities are not approved by the legislation of the country of the holder (for example: most US banks and poker sites). Checker shows code 00.

What can be done: Use the CC in another store. Buy CC which is suitable for you.

8️⃣ Bin is dead and merchant account immediately rejects payment. It happens that a certain bin works well in any store and this becomes known to a large number of carders. Merchant account sees that carders work with this bin and blocks it. Checker shows code 00, CC valid.

9️⃣ Merchant account sees that use VPN. Checker shows code 00.

What can be done: Use the CC in another store. Use another VPN.

🔟 Problems with IP-address: does not match of state-city-country; socks on the blacklist. The checker shows the code 05.

What can be done: Use the CC in another store. Use the appropriate IP address.

1️⃣1️⃣ Holder / bank limits the amount of tranzes (for example, the student’s parents are monitored for money). Checker shows code 51, CC valid.

What can be done: Buy CC which is suitable for you.

1️⃣2️⃣ Holder himself established additional security measures (for example, the bank should call him at a specific number and clarify whether he really agrees to major spending; rarely happens).

What can be done: Buy CC and try again.

1️⃣3️⃣ The card is already tied by the holder to the shop / office and tied to the account, so it can only be used from the holder's account (rarely happens). Checker shows code 00, CC valid.

What can be done: Use the CC in another store. Buy CC which is suitable for you.

1️⃣4️⃣ Rarely encountered, but there is: for approval in the merchant account of Europe and the USA of cards from Japan and China, the shop needs to undergo some kind of agreement at the processing company. If the shop didn’t, the Chinese and Japanese cards are declining.

Now you see that the reasons why a valid CC can be decline is a lot. It is necessary to understand all these nuances.

Copyright ©️ 2024 CORRY Networks, Inc All rights reserved.

- Thanks!

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

Hiwdo

BANNED
Reaction score
CLONED CARDS , FULLZ , CC, DUMPS+PINS TRACK 1 & 2 , GIFT CARDS, BANK LOGS, WESTERN UNION , PAYPAL

100% FRESH CC,FULLZ, CLONED CARDS+ 2023 DUMPS+PIN,TRACKS 1&2,PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

CONTACT.......

WE DO INSTANT ( REPLACEMENT AND REFUND )

100% valid stuff with proofs

AVAILABLE CLONED CARDS & RATES

LOW BALANCE

$100 for balance $2k

$150 for balance $3k

$200 for balance $4k

$250 for balance $4.7k

$300 for balance $5k

$350 for balance $6k

$400 for balance $7.5k

$450 for balance $8k

$500 for balance $9k

Clone Credit Card orders available

Get at me for your low & high balance clone cards going for cool prices.

Clone cards are spammed credit cards with clean funds. My clone cards are

available for cash out in ATMs,Gas stations and can be used for online

purchases. Our clone card comes with an ATM pin for easy cash outs

Same Day Shipping ✈✈

• Swift Delivery On FedEx express or DHL

(USA) >> Same day

(Canada) >> Same day

(UK) >> 48 hours

(Germany) >> 48 hours

(France) >> 48 hours

(Switzerland)>> 48 hours

(Russia) >> 48 hours

..and more

cc fresh+cvv good+paypal account+bank login+bank transfer+track 1/2

pin+bank transfer+wu transfer

Selling 100% Good Cc Ccv,Fullz,dumps+pin,Bank Logs,Verifed Paypal account

transfer + legit western union transfer +100% cash out

CONTACT.......

FRESH BASES ! UPDATE FRESH ! STRONG BIN ! BEST QUALITY !

USA: Many States Available

WORLD: Canada / Mexico / India / Brazil / China / Japan / Argentina /

Australia / South Africa / Israel / Saudi Arabia / S.Korea / Chile /

Singapore / Peru / New Zealand / Puerto Rico /United Arab Emirates / Taiwan

/ Indonesia / Luxembourg / Colombia / Thailand / Kuwait / Ecuador / Uruguay

/ Egypt / Malaysia / United Kingdom / Netherlands / Switzerland / Germany /

France / Ireland / Sweden / Finland / Belgium / Italy / Norway / Spain /

Turkey / Iceland / Denmark / Ukraine / Russian / Austria / Czech. Rep./

Poland / Portugal /

*USA:101

MasterCard Standart, Visa Classic ? $45

Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business ? $50

American Express ? $50 ( WITHOUT SID )

Discover ? $50

*CANADA:

MasterCard Standart, Visa Classic ? $55

Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business ? $60

*EU:

MasterCard Standart, Visa Classic ? $85

Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business ? $90

*ASIA/AUSTRALIA/Exotic:101,201 others

MasterCard Standart, Visa Classic ? $75

Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business ? $80

Worldwide | CreditCard | DebitCard | Dumps Pin | Track 1 | Track 2 |

Validity (95%)

CONTACT.......

==================================

*** FRESH BASE DUMPS PIN,TRACKS 1&2 ****

Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 US = $70 per 1

Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 UK = $80 per 1

Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 CA = $80 per 1

Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 AU = $80 per 1

Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 EU = $90 per 1

Track1:B4929422913212011^Cheryl^Holland°¹¹5²¹°°°°°°°°°°°845°°°°°°

Track2:4929422913212011=011521000000845000

Track3:;?

ATM Pin: 0187

BARCLAYS BANK PLC / CREDIT PLATINUM / UNITED KINGDOM /08457555555

Record #00244…

Track1:B4217661386578454^SAINT^MARTIN°³¹5²°¹°°°°°°°°°°²44°°°°°°

Track2:4217661386578454=0315201000000244000

Track3:;?

ATM Pin: 9847

NATIXIS BANK / VISA DEBIT BUSINESS / FRANCE/33 (0) 1 78 40 90 00

Record #00441…

Track1:B4500600028632309^Matt^Daley°4¹5¹¹°°°°°°°°°°°446°°°°°°

Track2:4500600028632309=04151100000001130000

TRACK3:;?

ATM Pin: 5001

CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMMERCE/VISA CREDIT PREMIER/CANADA/18004652422

Record #00465…

Track1:B5217291329189875^San^Jose¹¹¹4¹°¹°°°°°°°°°°5¹?°°°°°°

Track2:5217291329189875=11141010000005190000

TRACK3;?

ATM Pin: 9175

COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA/MASTERCARD DEBIT

STANDARD/AUSTRALIA/1800989696

Record #00465…

Track1:B4913440549710089^Laura^Hinder¹5¹?¹²6°°°°°°°°°°658°°°°°°

TRACK2:4913440549710089=1519126000000658000

ATM PIN: 0054

BANCO MERCANTIL DEL NORTE S.A.-INSTIT.DEBANCA MULTIPLE,GRUPO FINANCIERO

BANORTE

Record: #00769

TRACK1:B5241930065140654^Adrian/Frary°6¹7²°¹°°°°°°°°°°658°°°°°°

TRACK2:5241930065140654=0617201000000658000

ATM PIN: 6898

CREDIT/PLATINUM/India/IL/NAPERVILLE 60540/ICICI BANK LTD/Barbarossa?—?WORLD

Record #01648…

TRACK1:B4216148125281952^Russell/Beermann¹6°7²²¹°°°°°°°°°°?65°°°°°°

TRACK2:4216148125281952=1607221000000965000

ATM PIN: 654878

DEBIT/CLASSIC/Japan,MI,FORT GRATIOT/SURUGA BANK LTD./Barbarossa

+++++++++++++ MY CARDS PRICE LIST +++++++++++++++++

**********clone card prices LIST************

$250-------$3000 ---balance

$350-------$4000

$450-------$5000

$600-------$7000

$700-------$8000

$800-------$10000

$900-------$12000

$1000------$15000

---- YESCARDS pour DAB et CARTE Cloné DIRECTEMENT UTILISABLE ------------

PRIX POUR LES YESCARDS

Platinium visa - 350 euro ---- plafond 10000 euros

Platinium Visa - 450 euros ----> plafond 20000 euros

Platinium Mastercard - 500 euros ----> plafond 22500 euros

Platinium Visa - 600 euros ----> 27000 euros

Platinium Mastercard - 650 euros ---> 29000 euros

Infinity Visa - 750 euros ----> plafond 35000 euros

Infinity Mastercard - 850 euros ----> plafond 45000 euros

Achat et Livraison Express

avec DHL ou UPS ou par la POSTE et meme FEDEX

===> List Price for fresh Credit Card (CC,CCV,Ccs)

- US (visa/master) = 35$ per 1

- US (Amex,Dis) = 45$ per 1

- US Bin = 15$, US Dob = 55$

- US fullz info = 65$ per 1

---------------------

- UK (visa/master) = 50$ per 1

- UK (Amex,Dis) = 60$ per 1

- UK Bin = 30$, UK Dob = 65$

- UK fullz info = 85$ per 1

---------------------

- CA (visa/master) = 50$ per 1

- CA (Amex,Dis) = 50$ per 1

- CA Bin = 25$, CA Dob = 55$

- CA fullz info = 65$ per 1

---------------------

- AU (visa/master) = 65$

- AU (Amex,Dis) = 65$ per 1

- AU Bin = 30$, AU Dob = 65$

- AU fullz info = 65$ per 1

---------------------

- EU (Visa,Master) = 65$ per 1

- EU (Amex,Dis) = 65$ per 1

- EU Bin = 35$, AU Dob = 65$

- EU fullz info = 60$ per 1

Others Country:

- Italy = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)

- Spain = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)

- Denmark = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)

- Sweden = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)

- France = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)

- Germany = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)

- Ireland = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)

- Mexico = 65$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)

- Asia = 85$ per 1 (fullz info = 65$)

sell cc eu, sell cc eu cheap live, sell cc eu fullz info, sell cc eu with

bin, sell cc with bin, sell cc pass vbv, sell cc non, sell cc good cheap,

sell fresh cc

* SPECIAL CARD (With DOB + Bin, Full Info) good bin, high balance:

30 CC Dob + Bin US = 450$

30 CC Dob + Bin UK = 500$

20 CC Dob + Bin CA = 500$

20 CC Dob + Bin AU = 500$

20 CC Dob + Bin EU = 600$

* SSN / DOB:

150$ - 200$ = 400 info SSN DOB (Name + Adresss + City + State + Fone + SSN

+ DOB):

|178516|301-52-7518|08/29/1950|Edwin|R|White|B|M|5|11|170|BLK|RU186513|2000|

OH|R|937-275-8536|2000 Benson Dr|Dayton|OH|45406|

sell cc au, sell cc au fresh good, sell cc au valid live, sell cc au best

balance, sell cc au fullz info, sell cc shopping, cc shop, sell cc fullz

===> Price for track1&2:

** Usa :101

- Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart =45$

- Visa Gold|Platinum|Business, MasterCard Gold|Platinum = 50$

- American Express = $50 (Without SID)

- Discover = $50

** Canada: 101 201

- Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart = 45$

- Visa Gold|Platinum|Business, MasterCard Gold|Platinum = 50$

** EU, UK: 101 201

- Classic|Standart = 60$

- Gold|Platinum = 70$

- Business|Signature|Purchase|Corporate|World = 100$

** ASIA/AUSTRALIA/Exotic: 101 201 121

- MasterCard| Visa Classic = $50

- Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = $70

** Other countries: 101 201

- MasterCard| Visa Classic = 50$

- Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = 70$

===> Price for track and Track 1 & 2(With/without Pin):

sell tracks track 2, sell tracks+pins, atm track for sale, atm track shop,

track shop online, shop cc track, sell fresh tracks

- Tracks 1&2 US = 100$/1, No Pin 50$

- Tracks 1&2 UK = 110$/1, No Pin 60$

- Tracks 1&2 EU = 120$/1, No Pin 80$

- Tracks 1&2 AU = 120$/1, No Pin 80$

- Tracks 1&2 CA = 120$/1, No Pin 80$

Demo:

Track 1: B4867967032437166^AVALLONE/SONJA^13011010000000472000000

Track 2: 4867967032437166=13011010000047200000|United States|JPMorgan Chase

Bank N.A.|Visa|Platinum|101|Tr1+Tr2|

Pin code: 2269

sell track us, sell track us with pin, sell track track, sell track forum,

sell track with pin, sell track track1 track2

sell track track 1/2 china, sell track china with pin, sell track dubai,

track asian, sell track 101, sell track 201, track 101 pin

CONTACT.......

T

===> Western Union transfer (WU Transfer)

(EU,UK,Asia,Canada,US,France,Germany,Italy,worldwideWU transfer ,.. African)

wu transfer hack, hack western union online, hacking into western union,

hack western union money transfer online, how to hack western union mtcn

$150 for MTCN $2000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)

$300 for MTCN $3000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)

$500 for MTCN $6000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)

$700 for MTCN $9000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)

$900 for MTCN $15000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)

Give me your western union receive info and payment me fee. Then i will do

transfer for you, After about 30 mins you'll have MTCN and sender's name.

sell wu transfer, sell western union mtcn, hacker wu transfer, hack money

transfer western union, western union bug software

* Selling Email and pass - Email leads:

1000 Email and pass of (US,UK,CA,EU,AU,..) and many other countries = 50$

5000 (US,UK,AU), World(Mixed), Jobseeker, AOL email leads = 50$

hack western union mtcn number, track mtcn number western union, wu

hacking, wu bug, western union money track hack, wu transfer forum

** BANK LOGIN & ACCOUNT PAYPAL GOOD AND SAFE **

(HSBC, Barclays, Welsfargo, BOA, Chase, Credit union, Halifax,.. and many

Bank other)

Bank Login : Username + Password Number

Bank transfer: Holder Name Use Bank + Number Account Bank + Bank Name +

Address Full.

Have all details for login and i can transfer balance to your account if

you want.

sell bank login us, hack bank account money online, hack bank transfer

money, hacking bank account transfer money software

- Account balance:

**US: (Bank of America,Chase,Wells Fargo...)

. Balance 3000$ = 300$

. Balance 6000$ = 500$

. Balance 8000$ = 600$

. Balance 12000$ = 800$

. Balance 15000$ = 1000$

. Balance 20000$ = 1200$

**UK: (LLOYDS TSB,BARCLAYS,Standard Chartered,HSBC...)

. Balance 3000 GBP = 400$

. Balance 6000 GBP = 600$

. Balance 10000 GBP = 800$

. Balance 12000 GBP = 900$

. Balance 16000 GBP = 1000$

. Balance 20000 GBP = 1500$

(Other fees transfer depend on amount you want)

sell bank login uk, online bank account hacking software, sell bank login,

sell bank transfer, hacking bank account, hacking bank online, hacker bank

transfer, hacker bank account

============================================================

- PayPal:

+ Sell Visa Debit US : 120$

+ Paypal with pass email = 60$/paypal

+ Paypal don't have pass email = 50$/Paypal

+ Paypal Veritified with balance and price (Email address + password) full

infomation:

100$ = 1 Account PP 2000$

200$ = 1 Account PP 4500$

300$ = 1 Account PP 8500$

500$ = 1 Account PP 13000$

CONTACT.......

===========================================

===> Price of ATM Card ($/£/�):

ATM card 8000$ = 250$

ATM card 20000$ = 450$

ATM card 1500$ = 350$

ATM card 8000$ = 750$

ATM card 8000£ = 150$

ATM card 1000£ = 300$

- Payment method : BTC(Bitcoin)

VERIFIED SELLER BY ADMIN

CONTACT.......

TELEGRAM: @CATCHTHEGOAI

TELEGRAM: @CATCHTHEGOAI

Foib beb

BANNED
Reaction score
Exposing how fake EMV software is

Hello, I am Alex " a Verified Vendor for Cloned Cards, Skimming Devices, Dumps, and other Physical Carding Products here on Fancy Bear. I am the CEO and owner of "fancyBear shop, channel & forum" a Physical Carding storefront that dates back to Silkroad, so we have been vending within this space for roughly a decade. We have seen the transcendence within the Dumps/Cloned Cards/Physical Carding space from the time in which it was fully distributed upon accessibility in terms of production (anyone and everyone could effectively clone a card and cashout), to now where it requires significant capital and resources to bypass the barrier to entry regarding the data acquisition (skimming) and manufacturing of Cloned Cards because of various security features added into the Cloned Cards.

I wanted to make an editorial series weekly to provide the users within this forum & channel further insights into the interworkings of Physical Carding, as there is a vast amount of misinformation on the internet about it. It was subsequently leading to many different prospective buyers losing their funds from predatory scam artists selling dreams. The first topic I believe should be covered is the "X2 EMV Software" or "X2 Smartcard Allinone" card encoding software, which is completely and utterly fake beyond comprehension. We are Computer Scientists/Computer Engineers by trade, so our views tend to have a bias towards technicals; however, we will break everything down in a digestible way even for the most uninformed novice Carder.

This post will consist of two distinctive critiques that will debunk the X2 Software myth and shed light on the realistic ways to actually acquire data for Cloned Cards to produce them at scale. Feel free to contact me personally (Python Kingdom CEO) on Telegram: https://t.me/aegwc or just by searching my username @catchthegoai on Telegram search bar. We also have a Telegram Channel that is still under development where we will be selling Cloned Cards, Skimming Devices, Dumps, & a lot more. Our thread here on forum is under development currently, however, are still selling them directly as well, you can message me personally to commit to an order; they start at $250 USD and range up to $875 depending on the balance of the Cloned Card you purchase. Skimming Devices and Raw Dumps data will be available exclusively to our V.I.P Clientele and older Past Marketplace clients for the time being, we are new to the Forum Space; and we have to orient products to be digestible for more of a novice audience besides of experts; so bear with us.

Critique 1: EMV Software is Conceptually IMPOSSIBLE

We witnessed early iterations of EMV Software come to light during the early 2010s; being peddled as software to combat the required usage and acceptance of the chips within American Credit/Debit Cards and POS/ATM Machines alike. The consensus of this software was that they allow you to effectively encode the EMV Chip utilizing the Magnetic Stripe as a data catalyst to properly install the data into an EMV Chip. This conceptually is beyond fiction, into a new realm of pellucid insanity as that is both theoretically and practically INSANE.

Magnetic Stripe (LEFT), Chip (RIGHT)

The Magnetic Stripe and the EMV Chip are not homogeneous in any capacity, they are completely agnostic; meaning there is no data that correlates in terms of function or capability (they have fundamentally nothing in common), therefore there is no such thing as software that can magically from thin air translate magnetic stripe language to EMV Chip (key transmission language). It's effectively like trying to translate English to some other planetary fictional alien, it's impossible because all terminology primarily stems from Latin, hence why you can translate English to Mandarin or Polish to Engish; because they all have the same underlying terminology to be translated upon. This same theory applies to code, datasets that underly the magnetic stripe, do not share the same base understanding as the datasets that sit upon the EMV. Not only that, but the EMV Chip serves as a validator thus meaning that the EMV is to supplement or "validate" the correct usage of the magnetic stripe; meanwhile the magnetic stripe's purpose is to serve as an identifier meaning it allows the POS Machine, ATM, or any other card entry solution, to identify who the actual card owner is. Once the card owner is identified by the machine (ATM, POS, etc), the EMV Chip sequentially validates that this magnetic stripe is a real magnetic stripe and not cloned.

Hence why EMV Chips were even introduced in the first place because individuals were cloning Magnetic Stripes rampantly, as it was quite easy and only required an MSR pre-2011, thus leading to the introduction of EMV Chips; which aren't exactly full-proof but it dramatically heightens the tools and infrastructure needed to clone the cards at scale; to the point that the average and the non-technically inclined fraudster cannot Clone the Cards, hence reduce fraud drastically. Granted, no security system is truly flawless, as said previously the Card Manufacturers know this just as well; the goal of security is simply to make doing the thing you want to restrict people from doing much harder to accomplish. In the next critique, I will go over the tools and infrastructure that are actually needed to clone cards

Critique 2: FALSE NARRATIVES are more appealing than REAL NARRATIVES

The narrative that has been propagated by scam artists or "rippers", is as we previously stated, that installing the EMV Data is simple; just use the Magnetic Stripe data that is already easy to acquire and widely available. This narrative is far easier to appeal to people as historically it was the same narrative that the individuals selling shovels gave to the miners and mining companies during the Gold Rush: "Don't worry, the Gold is everywhere; just use my Shovels. Eventually you will find it...". However contrary to the lies these rippers sell you, it is far more multiplex and complicated. The real narrative is that producing Cloned Cards requires Propietary Data Inflow (Modified Skimmers), Visa/Mastercard/Europay Authorized Chip-Level Manufacturing Utilities (Official Chip Encoders used by Card Manufacturers), High-Level Firmware Coding Knowledge (C/C++), and Dip1/Dip2 Base Cards. For a small scaled localized setup of this operation, it would cost north of $360K USD to set up and actually be able to Clone Cards at scale, and the manufacturing process is far more difficult than how it was previously promoted.

Below I will break down the costs of each and every attribute of what typically makes the true way to execute Cloned Card production so expensive.

Propietary Data Inflow (Modified Skimmers)

Skimming Devices are devices that typically go on top of POS Machines or ATMs as overlays in order to take the data off of victim's credit/debit cards via acquiring Magnetic Stripe data through magstripe heads, and they acquire PIN through a touchpad tracker or small pinhole cameras. There are also more sophisticated ways of data acquisition via skimmers that are wireless, like GSM Skimmers; but we will go into that in more detail within our future posts that will go over skimming devices. The Skimming Devices we sell commonly range from $1,000 all the way up to $7,500 depending on the device's specifications and capabilities. What makes our skimming devices proprietary is that our skimmers acquire EMV Data within a customized formatting LStacks/GStacks/Binaries which is a derivative of the programming language C++, this data can then also be reinstalled into a Cloned Card within its native formatting via backend encoding. The code framework is proprietary because of the fact that the language is made in-house. We aren't going to go into extensive detail about it, as we have a 220 Page book about it already called "Starting a Physical Carding Business" that is available on our Telegram channel if you would like to dive deeper into how to set this up. Purchase the "Starting a Physical Carding Business" Book https://t.me/aegwc However, for visual purposes; I will be posting a few photos of some of the skimming devices so you can visualize your own personal setup.

Visa/Mastercard/Europay Authorized Chip-Level Manufacturing Utilities (Official Chip Encoders used by Card Manufacturers)

Visa, Mastercard, & Europay all utilize the same exact Chip-Base on all cards they manufacture. These chip's despite what everyone on the internet proclaims are NOT encoded utilizing random chip reader/writers on Amazon called "Omnikey" or "HID Readers/Writers" that is all made-up and are commonly used for what we as computer engineers call "Soft-Burning". This doesn't even have the right voltage in order to actually encode the chip that is utilized on the real EMV Chips, the Card manufacturers knew this prerequisite, hence why they chose a proprietary method to encode their cards to avoid doppelgangers like ourselves to attempt to clone the cards from a hardware capability perspective. The true way to encode these cards is by using the frame and casing of something like an "Omnikey" or "HID Readers/Writer", and editing the internals of the circuit boards to accept more voltage input and adjust the sequencing. Again, this is extremely complicated; but we overview what to do step by step within our "Starting a Physical Carding Business" Book; which can be purchased telegram: @catchthegoai if you would like to learn how to actually apply it to reality.

High-Level Firmware Coding Knowledge (C/C++)

For practicality's sake, we are speaking from the perspective of someone that is starting a framework for cloning the EMV from scratch and not utilizing our system schematic of LStacks/GStacks/Binaries embedded within C++. We developed our system using our small R&D team to reverse engineer the key-level encryption of Chip-Based Transmission. This would need to be done by yourself or your team to reverse engineer the chipset transmission for cloning purposes. Our framework is available within Chapter 2 of "Starting a Physical Carding Business" which can be purchased. Telegram: @catchthegoai , and you can use the GitHub link and the step-by-step instructions to set up the point of acquisition (skimming devices) way of capturing your code framework and the installation can be performed manually on the backend; as we explain (complete novices to coding can do it, just by following the steps). If you don't utilize the framework found in our book, I would recommend you spend around three months developing and conducting R&D to do your own framework for acquisition and encoding for Cloned Cards.

Dip1/Dip2 Base Cards

"Dip Cards" are the final component needed to execute the Clone Card operation, these are just cards that natively have OEM Europay/Mastercard/Visa specifications (Magstripe/EMV Chip) that are the same as the cards made by manufacturers, from a hardware perspective these would be perfect to actually start the encoding process on. Depending on who your card manufacturer is, you can have them custom designed to whatever design you would like. We personally do all of ours in-house in our small facility, however outsourcing it is quite easy. I believe the base layer cards that we use for our Cloned Cards are the best base cards ever utilized across the industry, therefore I will include some photos of our Cards below.

Conclusion: Expensive Endeavor, Don't Be Fooled

The EMV acts as a static transmission key not innately dynamic, it cannot change each time it's used as a validator. No hardware/firmware is dynamic in nature hence why they use the words "hard" and "firm" because they are inherently static. Emulation occurs via synapsing, which can only be done when acquiring the data proprietarily, and reinstalling proprietarily within the realms of the data structure. Making "EMV Software" fake, it can only be encoded manually from the backend using the same framework in which you acquired it. Emulating EMV for individuals without Computer Engineering and Firmware backgrounds is theoretically impossible.

X2 Software and countless other fake software paint a picture of a fake reality that does not actually exist. Building your own carding infrastructure for both data acquisition and installation is extremely complicated and expensive ($300k+). However, we recommend starting off with products like our Cloned Cards (which will be posted on our channel soon, but you can inquire on Telegram @catchthegoai we sell these Cards in three different variations: Mid-Balance Cards ($250 USD), High-Balance Cards ($400 USD), and Super-High Balance Cards ($875 USD) (Inquiry for further details like Balance Thresholds & ATM Withdrawl Limitations). You can cash these cards out within your local jurisdiction quite easily as our data network is distributed among people within our channel & forum We restrict clients to ordering up to two cards per week, however, if you stick to it you will be able to acquire enough capital to be able to pay the $35k to join the P2P Skimming Programme. This will get you the skimmers to acquire the data, 100% of the data will be sent to us once you acquire it, and we will send 50% of that data back to you as fully produced Cloned Cards ready to be cashed out; meanwhile, the other 50% of the data will be utilized for our retail Cloned Card customers within relative geographic positioning as all cards are typically Geographically locked.

This strategy would be the cheapest entry to executing your own data acquisition system, obviously not the manufacturing as we cover this end; because the overhead and technicalities are so complicated. If you feel as if you have the capabilities (capital and technical abilities) in order to execute the backend manufacturing and data acquisition by yourself, then I would recommend purchasing our Book ( how to start a physical carding business) and start implementing your own proprietary systems.

- Thanks!

Goihf

BANNED
Reaction score
Steam Carding Method, Easy & Quick Steam Keys

Introduction

Steam keys are meant to be a convenient tool for game developers to sell their game on other stores and at retail. Steam keys are free and can be activated by customers on Steam to grant a license to a product.

You can buy the keys and sell them on paxful or use them for your gaming

Steam Carding Method Requirements:

• Method – the most valuable item in carding. Gladly you have this to work with

•NonVbv CC with Fullz – Buy a US CC from @catchthegoai

•Proxy/Vpn/Rdp – For changing our virtual location while carding

Proxy setup / Vpn Setup

For VPN, most will work as long as the check is %100 ip check score. If you already have a vpn, check the score on whoer.net. If you don’t have a vpn, use express vpn and hma vpn Whenever possible, choose a local residential isp in the city, like in my case Comcast cable. You increase the chances of the site believing you are in the city.

1. Visit eneba site

Visit eneba.com using your Firefox browser and start browsing your favorite games which you will buy the keys

2. Select your preferred game

Take about 20 mins to browse adding games to your cart. Have at least 5 items in cart. In my case I will choose Call of Duty Game

We will checkout using the buy button below the price of the game. At the first order, it is advised to buy just one key. In my case the key costs $21

We will buy more later after firsts order success

Next you will be provided to book the flight Time and choose according to your want. In this field you can also adjust the amount to pay buy choosing the affordable trip

4. Checkout

Now click on continue and this will checkout using your linked card. Your fullz should be correct for this to go through A window loading page will pop up and a confirmation text show you to check your email for codes.

Steam Keys Carding Method completed.

Great! Now check your email for the keys When first order done, buy as many keys as you want

f you have any questions or concerns (not just purchasing) feel free to message me on Telegram! @Catchthegoai or join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/aegwc

- Thanks!

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

Dihhggqq

BANNED
Reaction score
THIS IS HOW YOU GENERATE TRACK 1 WITH TRACK 2 FOR YOUR DUMPS

UNDERSTANDING TRACKS

#TRACK 1

The first track contains the credit card number, the credit cardholder’s name, and the credit card’s expiration date.

Track 1 is the only track of the card that contains the account holder’s name but you can change the name from the track to match with the fake IDs you have or with the name embossed on the plastic and that will still work 10 out of 10 times.

This track is written with code known as odd parity or “Dec Sixbit”.

Track 1 format is usually as follows:

• %B3703730081187237^BRAND/STARK D ^200910100000023001000000415000000?

• START SENTINEL = is 1 character, usual ( % )

• FORMAT CODE = a single character, financial cards format code is( B )

• PRIMARY ACCOUNT NUMBER (PAN) = usual is the card number, but not always ( 3703730081187237)

• FIELD SEPARATOR = financial cards use a single symbol for it which is ( ^ )

• NAME OF CARDHOLDER = contain 2 until 26 characters (BRAND/STARK)

• FIELD SEPARATOR = symbol for it is ( ^ )

• EXPIRE DATE = in format YYMM (2009)

• SERVICE CODE = three characters (101)

• DISCRETIONARY DATA = which may contain PIN VERIFICATION KEY (it is not the ATM PIN), card verification value, CVV (00000023001000000415000000)

• END SENTINEL = is 1 character, usual ( ? )

TRACK 2

The second track contains the credit card number and the expiration date, it is the most important track of your dump and will make all the difference whether your ATM will spit out the money or you will get the refusal instead.

Almost all dumps will spit out cash if track 2 is correct. It is written with a 5 bit-scheme,4 data bits, and 1 parity bit, a parity bit, or check bit is a bit added onto track 2 for error detection as it requires the authorization step to be discarded entirely or re-transmitted from scratch which is what makes the ATM to spit out your card in case of a problem with your Track 2.

This track data format is as follows:

• 370373660206009=200910118023328700000?

• START SENTINEL = is 1 character, usual ( ; )

• PRIMARY ACCOUNT NUMBER (PAN) = usual the card number ( 370373660206009 )

• SEPARATOR = usual symbol ( = )

• EXPIRE DATE = in YYMM format (2009 )

• SERVICE CODE = a three digits code ( 101 )

• DISCRETIONARY DATA = which may contain PIN VERIFICATION KEY (it is not the ATM PIN), card verification value, CVV (18023328700000 )

• END SENTINEL = usual the symbol ( ? )

#TRACK 3

The third track contains information about customer loyalty programs, some banks use it for programs such as airline rewards but It is virtually unused by the vast majority of banks. It was developed by Thrift Saving Industry. Point Of Sales (POS) will not read this track.

SERVICE CODES

The card service code is a 3 digits code present in both Track 1 and Track 2.

Each of the 3 digits of the code has a meaning and read it together the service code let you know where and how the card can be used

#IF THE FIRST DIGIT IS:

• 1 – the card is for international use

• 2 – the card is for international use but has a chip

• 5 – the card is for national use

• 6 – the card is for national use but has a chip

• 7 – the card is not good for interchange except for bilateral agreements

• 9 – test card

#IF THE SECOND DIGIT IS:

• 0 – the card is normal, without restriction

• 2 – issuer must be contacted via online means

• 4 – issuer must be contacted via online means except under bilateral agreements

#IF THE LAST DIGIT IS:

• 0 – no restriction but the PIN is required

• 1 – no restrictions

• 2 – the card can be used for goods and services payment but not for cash

• 3 – ATM use only, PIN is required

• 4 – cash only

• 5 – the card can be used for goods and services payment but not for cash but PIN is required

• 6 – no restrictions, PIN should be used where is feasible

• 7 – the card can be used for goods and services payment but not for cash but PIN should be used where is feasible

Now you have a fairly solid understanding although you may not think that you do but feel free to go over this priceless information a few times to observe and let it sink in.

Once you understand the basic principles of what these tracks are, how they work, and what service codes are used for you can continue expanding your knowledge with us, we are on a mission to provide you with all the knowledge and tools thereafter to put all the theory you learned and understand into practice by doing it.

GENERATE TRACK 1 USING TRACK 2

If you have just scrolled down to this section by skipping all the information above you will be missing a critical piece of information, those who have read the entire article above before coming to this section would know exactly what we mean by that.

So in order to generate Track 1 let’s take the example of this dump Track 2 (this is an actual dump):

• 4867327031853618=15051011203191805191 – this is Track 2 (we want to make Track 1 out of Track 2).

• JOHNSON/CHARLOTTE – is the name of the cardholder (LASTNAME/FIRSTNAME)

• JP MORGAN CHASE BANK – is the bank’s name

• The United States – is the Country of Bank

• DEBIT – this is the type of card whether its a credit or s debit (in this case its a debit card)

• Classic – is the brand of card, eg. Traditional, Classic, Gold, Platinum, Business

So when you see an equal sign “=” in a Track it always means it is Track 2 and when you see the letter “B” in front of the Track it is always Track 1.

#STEPS:

Now to Make a Track 1 From Track 2 this is how we do and you can copy our technique to generate your track 1:

So as mentioned above we have Track 2, 4867327031853618=15051011203191805191 but let’s just take the Credit Card account number from this Track 2 so the card number is 4867327031853618.

Add the letter “B” in the front of the number like this:

• B4867327031853618

Then add the cardholder name you want to show on the card using “^” at the start and the end of the name just like this:

• B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^ (Last-Name/First-Name)

Next, you will add the expiry date and service code (expiry date is “YYMM” in this case “1505” and in this case, the 3 digit service code is “101” so you will be adding “1505101”), so now see what we have is:

• B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^1505101

Now add 10 zero’s after service code like this:

• B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^15051010000000000

Next, you will add the remaining numbers from Track2 (after the service code) like this:

• B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^150510100000000001203191805191

And finally, you will add six zero’s (6) zero’s after that like this:

• B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^150510100000000001203191805191000000

So the final track would look like this:

Track 1: B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^150510100000000001203191805191000000

Important Note: This Track 1 generation process is valid for “Visa” and “MasterCard” only, it will not work for Discover, Amex, and so on.

Also, a very important thing to take into consideration is that you do not need to generate track 1 should you decide to buy your 101 or 201 data dumps on our site as our dumps are complete and come with:

• Track 1

• Track 2

• PIN

Congratulations! Today you have learned another priceless piece of information that you did not know otherwise, on here we always try our best to come up with the latest information at your disposeal.

- Thanks!

Dihhggqq

BANNED
Reaction score
‼️HOW TO GET ACCESS TO BLOCKED WEBSITES‼️

Let us discuss all the methods i.e., from easier methods to harder ones.

1. Recast the URL

This trick works for the sites which are hosted on VPN and on Dedicated server Environment and have an unverified SSL installed for that domain name. To get access to such websites you have to implement 2 simple steps. They are:

1. Go to the address bar of the browser (Any browser)

2. Instead of typing www.websiteURL.com or http://www.WebsiteURL.com, try typing https://www.WebsiteURL.com

So, as the domain is unverified with SSL installation, it will show up a security notice with the options as Proceed anyway or Back to Safety. Here, you have to select the option Proceed Anyway, then you will get an entry ticket to the site.

2. DNS Server Replacement

In this method you have to change or replace the DNS server to get access over the blocked websites. Say, DNS server is the container which contains all the information regarding all the sites from the entire world. So, if any country blocks any website IP from their Country IPs, they block it in their own DNS server. Whoever uses those particular DNS servers will not be able to access the blocked websites. MNC Companies, Schools, Colleges generally use this method to block the sites. To bypass this situation we have a simple trick. These methods slightly vary for different users. Just follow the steps below.

For Windows XP users

¶Click Start > Control Panel > Network Connections.

¶Now select your specific Internet connection with access problems, right-click, then select Properties.

¶Left-click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and select Properties.

¶Follow the Step 5 instruction given above in properties.

Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Vista Users

¶For Windows Vista and 7, go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center. If you’re using Windows 8, hit Windows key + C > click Search on the right-hand side > type Control Panel in the search bar > select Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.

¶Click Change adapter settings, which is on the left sidebar.

¶Right-click the Internet connection (MTNL, Airtel, BSNL, etc.) on which you’re having trouble accessing websites, and click Properties.

¶Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.

¶Click the radio button next to Use the following DNS Server address.

If you want to use Google DNS, enter 8.8.8.8 as the Preferred DNS Server and 8.8.4.4 as the Alternate DNS Server.

¶If you want to use OpenDNS, use 202.67.220.220 and 202.67.222.222 respectively. After entering these, click OK

For iOS device Users

¶Open Settings > tap Wi-Fi > tap the Wi-Fi network the device is connected to.

¶Tap DNS and change the two values to Google DNS or Open DNS (explained in step 5 above). These two values should be separated by a comma and one space (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4).

For Android users, these are the steps.

¶Open Settings > tap Wi-Fi.

¶Long press the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to > tap Modify Network.

¶Now tap the box next to Show advanced options. Scroll down.

Tap DHCP > select Static IP > scroll down and modify DNS 1 and DNS 2 (as explained in step 5 above).

¶Click the radio button next to Use the following DNS Server address. If you want to use Google DNS, enter 8.8.8.8 as the Preferred DNS Server and 8.8.4.4 as the Alternate DNS Server. If you want to use OpenDNS, use 202.67.220.220 and 202.67.222.222 respectively. After entering thes

e, click OK.

- Thanks!

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai

Fihfb dbyx

BANNED
Reaction score
Разоблачение подделки программного обеспечения EMV
Здравствуйте, я Алекс, проверенный поставщик клонированных карт, скимминговых устройств, дампов и других продуктов физического картирования здесь, на Fancy Bear. Я генеральный директор и владелец магазина, канала и форума fancyBear, витрины магазина физического картирования, которая существует еще в далеком прошлом. в Silkroad, поэтому мы занимаемся торговлей в этом пространстве уже около десяти лет. Мы видели превосходство в пространстве свалок/клонированных карт/физического картирования с того времени, когда оно было полностью распространено при доступности с точки зрения производства (любой и каждый могли эффективно клонировать карту и обналичивать деньги), до настоящего времени, когда требуется значительный капитал и ресурсы для обхода барьера входа, связанного со сбором данных (скиммингом) и производством клонированных карт, из-за различных функций безопасности, добавленных в клонированные карты.

Я хотел выпускать редакционную серию еженедельно, чтобы предоставить пользователям этого форума дополнительную информацию о взаимодействии физического кардинга, поскольку в Интернете существует огромное количество дезинформации об этом. Впоследствии это привело к тому, что многие потенциальные покупатели потеряли свои средства из-за хищных мошенников, продающих мечты. Первая тема, которую, по моему мнению, следует осветить, — это программное обеспечение для кодирования карт «X2 EMV Software» или «X2 Smartcard Allinone», которое полностью и полностью является фальшивкой, не поддающейся пониманию. По профессии мы компьютерные ученые/компьютерные инженеры, поэтому наши взгляды, как правило, имеют уклон в сторону технических аспектов; однако мы изложим все в понятной форме даже для самого неосведомленного новичка Кардера.

Этот пост будет состоять из двух критических статей, которые развенчают миф о программном обеспечении X2 и прольют свет на реалистичные способы получения данных для клонированных карт для их производства в больших масштабах. У нас также есть канал Telegram, который все еще находится в разработке, где мы будем продавать клонированные карты, устройства для скимминга, дампы и многое другое. Наша тема на форуме в настоящее время находится в стадии разработки, однако мы все еще продаем их напрямую, вы можете написать мне лично, чтобы сделать заказ; они начинаются с 250 долларов США и варьируются до 875 долларов США в зависимости от баланса купленной вами клонированной карты. Данные скимминговых устройств и необработанных дампов в настоящее время будут доступны исключительно нашей VIP-клиенте и старым клиентам прошлой торговой площадки, мы новички на форуме; и мы должны ориентировать продукты на то, чтобы они были удобоваримыми для большей аудитории новичков, помимо экспертов; так что терпите нас.

Критика 1: Программное обеспечение EMV концептуально НЕВОЗМОЖНО

Мы стали свидетелями появления первых версий программного обеспечения EMV в начале 2010-х годов; распространяется как программное обеспечение для борьбы с обязательным использованием и принятием чипов как в американских кредитных / дебетовых картах, так и в POS / банкоматах. Общее мнение относительно этого программного обеспечения заключалось в том, что оно позволяет эффективно кодировать чип EMV, используя магнитную полосу в качестве катализатора данных для правильной установки данных в чип EMV. Концептуально это выходит за рамки вымысла и переходит в новое царство прозрачного безумия, поскольку оно как теоретически, так и практически БЕЗУМНО.

Магнитная полоса (СЛЕВА), чип (СПРАВА)

Магнитная полоса и чип EMV не являются однородными в каком-либо отношении, они полностью независимы; это означает, что нет данных, которые коррелируют с точки зрения функций или возможностей (они принципиально не имеют ничего общего), поэтому не существует такой вещи, как программное обеспечение, которое могло бы волшебным образом из воздуха перевести язык магнитной полосы в чип EMV (язык передачи ключей). По сути, это похоже на попытку перевести английский язык какому-то другому вымышленному планетарному пришельцу: это невозможно, потому что вся терминология в основном происходит от латыни, поэтому вы можете перевести английский на китайский или польский на английский; потому что все они имеют одну и ту же базовую терминологию для перевода. Эта же теория применима к коду, наборы данных, лежащие в основе магнитной полосы, не имеют того же базового понимания, что и наборы данных, расположенные на EMV. Мало того, чип EMV служит средством проверки, что означает, что EMV должен дополнять или «подтверждать» правильное использование магнитной полосы; между тем цель магнитной полосы - служить идентификатором, что означает, что она позволяет POS-автомату, банкомату или любому другому решению для ввода карт идентифицировать фактического владельца карты. Как только владелец карты идентифицирован устройством (банкомат, POS и т. д.), чип EMV последовательно проверяет, что эта магнитная полоса является настоящей магнитной полосой, а не клонированной.

Вот почему вообще были введены чипы EMV, потому что люди безудержно клонировали магнитные полосы, поскольку это было довольно легко и требовало только MSR до 2011 года, что привело к внедрению чипов EMV; которые не являются полностью надежными, но значительно расширяют инструменты и инфраструктуру, необходимые для клонирования карт в большом масштабе; до такой степени, что среднее и n
Мошенник с техническими знаниями не может клонировать карты, что значительно снижает уровень мошенничества. Конечно, ни одна система безопасности не является по-настоящему безупречной, и, как уже говорилось ранее, производители карт это прекрасно знают; цель безопасности состоит в том, чтобы сделать то, что вы хотите запретить людям, сделать намного сложнее. В следующем обзоре я расскажу об инструментах и инфраструктуре, которые действительно необходимы для клонирования карт.

Критика 2: ЛОЖНЫЕ РАССКАЗЫВАНИЯ более привлекательны, чем НАСТОЯЩИЕ РАССКАЗЫВАНИЯ

Повествование, распространяемое мошенниками или «рипперами», заключается, как мы уже говорили ранее, в том, что установка данных EMV проста; просто используйте данные магнитной полосы, которые уже легко получить и которые широко доступны. Этот рассказ гораздо легче привлечь людей, поскольку исторически это был тот же самый рассказ, который люди, продававшие лопаты, рассказывали шахтерам и горнодобывающим компаниям во время золотой лихорадки: «Не волнуйтесь, золото повсюду; просто используйте мои лопаты. ты найдешь это...". Однако, в отличие от лжи, которую вам продают эти риперы, это гораздо более многосложно и сложно. На самом деле для производства клонированных карт требуется собственный поток данных (модифицированные скиммеры), авторизованные утилиты для производства чипов Visa/Mastercard/Europay (официальные кодеры чипов, используемые производителями карт), высокоуровневые знания кодирования встроенного ПО (C/C++), и базовые карты Dip1/Dip2. Для небольшой локализованной установки этой операции установка и фактическое клонирование карт в больших масштабах обойдется примерно в 360 тысяч долларов США, а производственный процесс намного сложнее, чем то, как это рекламировалось ранее.

Ниже я распишу стоимость каждого аспекта, который обычно делает настоящий способ производства клонированных карт таким дорогим.

Приток собственных данных (модифицированные скиммеры)

Скимминговые устройства — это устройства, которые обычно устанавливаются поверх POS-машин или банкоматов в качестве накладок, чтобы снимать данные с кредитных / дебетовых карт жертвы путем получения данных магнитной полосы с помощью головок с магнитной полосой, а также получать PIN-код с помощью трекера с сенсорной панелью или небольших камер-обскуры. . Существуют также более сложные способы сбора данных с помощью беспроводных скиммеров, например GSM-скиммеры; но мы остановимся на этом более подробно в наших будущих статьях, посвященных устройствам скимминга. Стоимость скимминговых устройств, которые мы продаем, обычно варьируется от 1000 до 7500 долларов США в зависимости от характеристик и возможностей устройства. Что делает наши скимминговые устройства запатентованными, так это то, что наши скиммеры получают данные EMV в индивидуальном формате LStacks/GStacks/Binaries, который является производным от языка программирования C++. Эти данные затем также можно переустановить на клонированную карту в ее собственном формате посредством внутреннего кодирования. . Фреймворк кода является запатентованным, поскольку язык создается собственными силами. Мы не будем вдаваться в подробности об этом, так как у нас уже есть 220-страничная книга об этом под названием «Начало бизнеса по физическому картированию», которая доступна на нашем канале Telegram, если вы хотите глубже погрузиться в то, как это настроить. вверх. Купите книгу «Начало бизнеса по физическому картированию». Однако для наглядности; Я опубликую несколько фотографий некоторых скимминговых устройств, чтобы вы могли визуализировать свою личную настройку.

Авторизованные производственные утилиты на уровне чипов Visa/Mastercard/Europay (официальные кодеры чипов, используемые производителями карт)

Visa, Mastercard и Europay используют одну и ту же чиповую базу на всех производимых ими картах. Эти чипы, несмотря на то, что все в Интернете заявляют, НЕ закодированы с использованием случайных устройств чтения/записи чипов на Amazon под названием «Omnikey» или «HID Readers/Writers», которые полностью выдуманы и обычно используются для того, что мы, компьютерные инженеры, называем «программным обеспечением». -Горение». У него даже нет подходящего напряжения для фактического кодирования чипа, который используется в настоящих чипах EMV. Производители карт знали об этом обязательном условии, поэтому они выбрали запатентованный метод кодирования своих карт, чтобы избежать попыток таких двойников, как мы. клонировать карты с точки зрения аппаратных возможностей. Истинный способ кодирования этих карт — использовать рамку и корпус чего-то вроде «Omnikey» или «HID Reader/Writer» и отредактировать внутренние части печатных плат, чтобы принять большее входное напряжение и отрегулировать последовательность. Опять же, это чрезвычайно сложно; но мы шаг за шагом рассмотрим, что делать, в нашей книге «Начало бизнеса по физическому картированию»; который можно приобрести в телеграмме, если вы хотите узнать, как на самом деле применить его в реальности.

Знание высокого уровня программирования прошивки (C/C++)

Ради практичности мы говорим с точки зрения человека, который запускает платформу для клонирования EMV с нуля и не использует нашу системную схему LStacks/GStacks/Binaries, встроенную в C++. Мы разработали нашу систему, используя нашу небольшую команду исследований и разработок для обратного проектирования шифрования на уровне ключей передачи на основе чипа.
Это необходимо будет сделать самостоятельно или вашей команде, чтобы провести реверс-инжиниринг передачи набора микросхем для целей клонирования. Наша платформа доступна в главе 2 книги «Начало бизнеса по физическим карточкам», которую можно приобрести. Telegram: @catchthegoai, и вы можете использовать ссылку GitHub и пошаговые инструкции, чтобы настроить точку сбора (скимминговые устройства) способ захвата вашей среды кода, а установку можно выполнить вручную на серверной части; как мы объясняем (это могут сделать новички в программировании, просто следуя инструкциям). Если вы не используете структуру, описанную в нашей книге, я бы рекомендовал вам потратить около трех месяцев на разработку и проведение исследований и разработок, чтобы создать собственную структуру для получения и кодирования клонированных карт.

Базовые карты Dip1/Dip2

«Dip-карты» — это последний компонент, необходимый для выполнения операции клонирования карты. Это просто карты, которые изначально имеют спецификации OEM Europay/Mastercard/Visa (чип Magstripe/EMV), такие же, как карты, изготовленные производителями, на аппаратном уровне. с точки зрения, это было бы идеально, чтобы начать процесс кодирования. В зависимости от производителя вашей карты, вы можете разработать для нее любой дизайн, какой захотите. Мы лично делаем все самостоятельно на нашем небольшом предприятии, однако передать это на аутсорсинг довольно легко. Я считаю, что карты базового уровня, которые мы используем для наших клонированных карт, являются лучшими базовыми картами, когда-либо использовавшимися в отрасли, поэтому ниже я приложу несколько фотографий наших карт.

Вывод: дорогостоящие усилия, не дайте себя обмануть

EMV действует как статический ключ передачи, а не динамический по своей природе, он не может меняться каждый раз, когда используется в качестве валидатора. Никакое аппаратное обеспечение/прошивка не является динамическим по своей природе, поэтому они используют слова «жесткий» и «твердый», потому что они по своей сути статичны. Эмуляция происходит посредством синапса, который можно выполнить только при собственном получении данных и их собственной переустановке в пределах структуры данных. Поскольку «Программное обеспечение EMV» является поддельным, его можно закодировать только вручную из серверной части, используя ту же среду, в которой вы его приобрели. Эмуляция EMV для людей без опыта работы в области компьютерной инженерии и прошивки теоретически невозможна.

Программное обеспечение X2 и бесчисленное множество других фальшивых программ рисуют картину фальшивой реальности, которой на самом деле не существует. Создание собственной карточной инфраструктуры для сбора данных и установки чрезвычайно сложно и дорого (более 300 тысяч долларов). Тем не менее, мы рекомендуем начать с таких продуктов, как наши клонированные карты (которые скоро будут опубликованы на нашем канале, но вы можете узнать в Telegram @catchthegoai, что мы продаем эти карты в трех различных вариантах: карты со средним балансом (250 долларов США), с высоким балансом). Карты с балансом (400 долларов США) и карты со сверхвысоким балансом (875 долларов США) (запросите дополнительную информацию, например, о порогах баланса и ограничениях на снятие средств в банкоматах). Вы можете довольно легко обналичить эти карты в пределах вашей местной юрисдикции, поскольку наша сеть передачи данных распределена между люди на нашем канале и форуме Мы ограничиваем клиентов заказом до двух карт в неделю, однако, если вы будете придерживаться этого правила, вы сможете накопить достаточный капитал, чтобы заплатить 35 тысяч долларов и присоединиться к программе P2P-скимминга. предоставим вам скиммеры для сбора данных, 100 % данных будут отправлены нам, как только вы их получите, и мы отправим вам 50 % этих данных обратно в виде полностью изготовленных клонированных карт, готовых к обналичиванию. остальные 50% данных будут использоваться для наших розничных клиентов с клонированными картами в пределах относительного географического положения, поскольку все карты обычно географически заблокированы.

Эта стратегия будет самым дешевым подходом к созданию вашей собственной системы сбора данных, а не к производству, как мы рассматриваем эту цель; потому что накладные расходы и технические детали очень сложны. Если вы чувствуете, что у вас есть возможности (капитал и технические возможности) для того, чтобы самостоятельно выполнить внутреннее производство и сбор данных, то я бы рекомендовал приобрести нашу Книгу (как начать бизнес по физическому картированию) и начать реализацию своей собственной собственной разработки. системы.

identifyscams

BANNED
Reaction score
Beware of this cheap foolish scammer....TELEGRAM: @catchthegoa

SCAMMER LINKS BELOW....BEWARE SCAMMER

TELEGRAM @catchthegoai SCAMMER

WHATSAPP ‪+1 (813) 701‑7794‬ SCAMMER

GENEVA @mr_alex SCAMMER

GENEVA: @mr_alex...SCAMMER

TELEGRAM CHANNEL https://t.me/aegwc SCAMMER

kkdonttrip240

BANNED
Reaction score
Beware of this cheap foolish scammer....TELEGRAM: @catchthegoa

SCAMMER LINKS BELOW....BEWARE SCAMMER

GENEVA @mr_alex SCAMMER

GENEVA: @mr_alex...SCAMMER

TELEGRAM CHANNEL https://t.me/aegwc SCAMMER