Ripper: Telegram @catchthegoai Gmail: [email protected]

Tersw

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
🎁 Gift Card Carding Method 🎁

This method is for gift cards and specific Midwayusa.com gift cards only. I'M not attaching ss because I won't saved.

So don't get confused

BinS working Tested on

1) - Connect ask to Cc state

Even Vpn works well for this method

2) - Go to Midwayusa.com, create an account and work for a few minutes, for example 10 minutes.

3) - Exactly at the very bottom you will find the gift certificate option just click on it add $25 gift card to get started

4) - Add Cc and Add number and other details /Cc must be live and with balance

5) - Click on place order if cc live with balance immediate Gift card will be sent to mail No need to wait Like Apple, This site charge immediate

6) - If and error occurs, then Cc is either dead or with low balance

💫Good luck Happy Carding:)

TEXT ME:👇👇👇

Telegram @catchthegoai

TELEGRAM: @catchthegoai

GMAIL: [email protected]

Thats my telegram channel link join the channel and checked my channel advertisement and get some free stuffs 100%

CHANNEL LINK👇👇👇

https://t.me/motionsdisciples

WELCOME 🙏

Reead

BANNED
Reaction score
🔥 PAYPAL CARDING METHOD Work 2023 💥

Make sure to read through the full guide before attempting this or you might fail!

Make a main Pay Pal account if you don’t already have one

Create another 2 PayPal accounts, this time using a different (hq) VPN/Proxy and browser for the 2nd and 3rd Pay Pal

Now send €50 from your main Pay pal to your 2nd Pay pal account with Friends & Family option

Send the €50 from account 2 to your 3rd Pay pal account with Goods & Services option

Send the €50 from the 3rd Pay pal account to your main Pay pal account with Friends & Family option

Now open a dispute with your 2nd PayPal on the transaction to the 3rd PayPal and say you didn’t receive your item

Go on your 3rd Pay Pal and accept the dispute and refund the money

Do not log into multiple Pay Pal accounts at the same time this is fresh pay pal method.
Peace...
Telegram @catchthegoai

Thats my telegram channel link join the channel and checked my channel advertisement and get some free stuffs 100%

CHANNEL LINK👇👇👇

https://t.me/cybertech15

WELCOME 🙏

Reqcards

BANNED
Reaction score
How to Deposit your Electronic CHECKS

1• Let client open the check you sent her on her laptop I, and then open the Mobile app and take pic of the front and back of the check, to deposit into her bank.

2• Let client Use the laptop to sign the back of the check and then email to her bank, the bank will deposit the check themselves

3• Let the client Print out the check on a normal white plain sheet, sign the back, cut the edges of the paper and deposit at Atm.

In all these methods, make sure you endorse the back of the check (either by signing or writing full name).

All you need is a bank login with balance and you will be cashing out daily atleast $20k($5k checks times

4).

Telegram @catchthegoai

Irrd

BANNED
Reaction score
HOW TO BYPASS AMAZON METHOD, CVV.

I have taken out my time to outline this step but due to time constraint, I was unable to upload screenshots but am sure those who worked with me during livestream on Teamviewer were able to see exactly how it looks. Without wasting time let’s jump in.

You can make unlimited money with cracked amazon accounts compare to Refund method which takes lot of times.

For this tutorial you just need cracked amazon accounts with access or you can even buy from the spammed account with this method we canbypass the cvv verification when we want to make order.

Go HERE (You can pick to transfer from 60$ to 240$)

Here enter the email of the account you want to transfer the balance to. Simple and easy to use. with AGC from the account and wait. It can take from 15 minutes to 24 hours. And there is no need

to get a support agent involved. All automated steps. Now , IF you are maybe lucky, the process will take 5-25 minutes (not often). After you finish the instructions listed above: The email you will get an email from Amazon. Open the email and click : Redeem your Kindle Unlimited Membership. After you do that a page that says “exchange”will apear. DON'T click on Redeem your Kindle Unlimited. Click on Exchange. The AGC should be there almost instantly. It's as basic and simple as that!

METHOD #1 (Amazon Prime)

Amazon Prime is probably the simplest method as it doesn't require YOU to do much. Just search Give Amazon Prime. Now click on that "Give the gift of Prime" and Proceed to gift it to the account you want to transfer the giftcard to. Now just make sure at checkout that you use your Giftcard as Payment.When you receive the Gift on your other account contact support and tell them that you received a gift from a friend but you don't want it. They will ask for gift ID wich you can find in your email or Amazon and ask the support agent to convert it to AGC balance.

METHOD #2 (Amazon Music)

Now this is very easy. What you wanna do is find a song on Amazon and gift it to the account you want to transfer the AGC to.Now just make sure at checkout that you use your Giftcard as Payment. When you receive the Gift on your other account contact support and tell them that you received a gift from a friend but you don't want it.They will ask for gift ID wich you can find in your email or Amazon and ask the support agent to convert it to AGC balance.

METHOD #3 (Amazon Books)

Now this is very simple. What you wanna do is find a book on Amazon and gift it to the account you want to transfer the AGC to. Now just make sure at checkout that you use your Gift card as Payment. When you receive the Gift on your other account contact support and tell them that you received a gift from a friend but you don't want it. They will ask for gift ID wich you can find in your email or Amazon and ask the support agent to convert it to AGC balance.

METHOD #4 (Amazon Books)

Basically to transfer the AGC balance it has to be intact ie the full amount which the giftcard was for once you have access to the account with the AGC balance simply go into livechat and tell the rep either that you redeemed it on the wrong account and you need it added to the correct account or that you simply want to gift it to your friend and that you would like it transfered to their account it's as simple as that. There is a seperate section here icluding all of the methods used to transfer AGC but more on that later. I quick tip for all you SE'rs use this method to refund over and over simply buy some AGC load it onto your account then buy the item you want, refund it then transfer the AGC rinse and repeat!

CONTACT ME FOR BELOW SERVICES

1. DUMPS(allTracks,allclasses101,201,113etcandallcodesetc.)

2. AllHittingmethods

3. CHECKS

4. BankLogs

5. CCs

6. BankOpenups

7. Spamming Tools (Cpanel, Shells, Leads, RDPs,SMTPs PHP Mailers Scampages and

letters) etc.

8. All types of ID Documents (State IDs, Passports, SSN Card, Utility Bill, Bank

Statements, Tax Form, Birth Certificates).

Telegram @catchthegoai

Wish1g

BANNED
Reaction score
КАК ОБОЙТИ МЕТОД AMAZON, CVV.
Я потратил время на описание этого шага, но из-за нехватки времени не смог загрузить скриншоты, но уверен, что те, кто работал со мной во время прямой трансляции в Teamviewer, смогли увидеть, как именно это выглядит. Не теряя времени, приступим.
Вы можете зарабатывать неограниченные деньги на взломанных учетных записях Amazon по сравнению с методом возврата, который занимает много времени.
Для этого урока вам просто нужны взломанные учетные записи Amazon с доступом или вы даже можете купить из спам-аккаунта с помощью этого метода. Мы можем обойти проверку CVV, когда хотим сделать заказ.
Идите ЗДЕСЬ (Вы можете выбрать перевод от 60$ до 240$)
Здесь введите адрес электронной почты учетной записи, на которую вы хотите перевести баланс. Легко и просто использовать. с АРУ со счета и ждем. Это может занять от 15 минут до 24 часов. И нет необходимости
чтобы привлечь агента поддержки. Все автоматизированные действия. Итак, ЕСЛИ вам повезет, процесс займет 5-25 минут (не часто). После того, как вы выполните инструкции, перечисленные выше: На электронную почту вы получите электронное письмо от Amazon. Откройте электронное письмо и нажмите «Погасить неограниченное членство Kindle». После этого появится страница с надписью «обмен». НЕ НАЖИМАЙТЕ «Погасить Kindle Unlimited». Нажмите «Обменять». AGC должен появиться практически мгновенно. Это так просто и элементарно!
МЕТОД №1 (Amazon Prime)
Amazon Prime, вероятно, самый простой метод, поскольку он не требует от ВАС особых действий. Просто выполните поиск Give Amazon Prime. Теперь нажмите «Подарить Prime» и перейдите к подарку на учетную запись, на которую вы хотите перенести подарочную карту. Теперь просто убедитесь при оформлении заказа, что вы используете подарочную карту в качестве оплаты. Когда вы получите подарок на другой аккаунт, обратитесь в службу поддержки и сообщите им, что вы получили подарок от друга, но вам он не нужен. Они попросят предоставить идентификатор подарка, который вы можете найти в своей электронной почте или на Amazon, и попросят агента службы поддержки преобразовать его в баланс AGC.

МЕТОД №2 (Amazon Music)
Теперь это очень легко. Что вам нужно сделать, так это найти песню на Amazon и подарить ее учетной записи, на которую вы хотите перевести AGC. Теперь просто убедитесь при оформлении заказа, что вы используете свою подарочную карту в качестве оплаты. Когда вы получите подарок на другую учетную запись, обратитесь в службу поддержки и сообщите им, что вы получили подарок от друга, но не хотите его. Они попросят идентификатор подарка, который вы можете найти в своей электронной почте или на Amazon, и спросят у агента службы поддержки. чтобы преобразовать его в баланс AGC.
МЕТОД №3 (Amazon Books)
Теперь это очень просто. Что вам нужно сделать, так это найти книгу на Amazon и подарить ее учетной записи, на которую вы хотите перевести AGC. Теперь просто убедитесь при оформлении заказа, что вы используете подарочную карту в качестве оплаты. Когда вы получите подарок на другой аккаунт, обратитесь в службу поддержки и сообщите, что вы получили подарок от друга, но он вам не нужен. Они попросят предоставить идентификатор подарка, который вы можете найти в своей электронной почте или на Amazon, и попросят агента службы поддержки преобразовать его в баланс AGC.
МЕТОД №4 (Amazon Books)
По сути, для перевода баланса AGC он должен быть неповрежденным, то есть полная сумма, на которую была подарочная карта, как только у вас есть доступ к учетной записи с балансом AGC, просто зайдите в чат и сообщите представителю, что вы погасили ее не на том счете, и вы нужно ли добавить его в правильную учетную запись или вы просто хотите подарить его своему другу и хотите, чтобы он был переведен на его учетную запись, это так просто. Здесь есть отдельный раздел, в котором описаны все методы, используемые для передачи АРУ, но об этом позже. Я небольшой совет для всех, кто использует этот метод для возврата денег снова и снова: просто купите немного AGC, загрузите его на свою учетную запись, затем купите нужный товар, верните его, затем перенесите промывку AGC и повторите!

СВЯЗАТЬСЯ СО МНОЙ ДЛЯ НИЖЕ УСЛУГ
1. DUMPS (все треки, все классы 101, 201, 113 и т. д.)
2. Все методы удара
3. ПРОВЕРКИ
4. Банковские журналы
5. CC
6. Банковские открытия
7. Инструменты для рассылки спама (Cpanel, Shells, Leads, RDP, SMTP, PHP-мейлеры и мошеннические программы).
буквы) и т. д.
8. Все типы документов, удостоверяющих личность (государственные удостоверения личности, паспорта, SSN-карта, счет за коммунальные услуги, банковский счет).
Заявления, налоговая форма, свидетельства о рождении).

НАПИШИТЕ МНЕ:👇👇👇
Телеграмма @catchthegoai
ТЕЛЕГРАММА: @catchthegoai

Willwe

BANNED
Reaction score
1. Как вывести средства с любого счета без отслеживания.
2 . Как обойти любой сайт 3d Secure.
3. Методы вывода средств
4. Научите спамить
5. Научите хакерству
6. Научите зарабатывать легкие деньги с помощью новой волны

Делюсь бесплатными уроками по кардингу.
Ответьте здесь на интересующий вас вопрос, и я отправлю вас сюда .. Наслаждайтесь

Свежая и действительная работа на продажу
.................................................. .............
дампы + PIN-код Atm (Track1&2+ PIN-код)
Клонированные карты для взлома банкомата.
Банковские логины с онлайн-доступом
Fullz только с доступом

Пишите мне в личку, я вас включил. мы едим вместе.

НАПИШИТЕ МНЕ:👇👇👇
Телеграмма @catchthegoai
ТЕЛЕГРАММА: @catchthegoai

Это ссылка на мой канал в Telegram. Присоединяйтесь к каналу, проверьте рекламу моего канала и получите бесплатные материалы 100%.

ССЫЛКА НА КАНАЛ👇👇

Popppe

BANNED
Reaction score
Как украсть BINANCE СРЕДСТВА

Другие рекомендуемые ресурсы
Также провожу практические мастер-классы (You Do What I Do)
- Вы получаете то же самое с программой наставничества, включая создание для вас веб-сайта, но вместо этого вы делаете все остальное самостоятельно. Однако вы получите более 15 видеороликов, инструкций и шаблонов, которые покажут вам, как сделать это самостоятельно. Вам потребуется всего лишь время и дополнительная работа, чтобы увидеть тот же результат с помощью моей программы наставничества. Так что, если 1000+ долларов в месяц для вас не слишком мало и вы готовы работать на себя, следуйте инструкциям выше...
Также, если вам нужно больше БЕСПЛАТНЫХ онлайн-руководств по зарабатыванию денег, например...
- 1000 долларов США в месяц с новым аккаунтом в Instagram, Tiktok или YouTube на автопилоте - КАК ЗАРАБАТЫВАТЬ 10 000 долларов США В МЕСЯЦ, став партнером по бизнес-кредиту
- Пошаговый метод зарабатывания более 3000 долларов в месяц с помощью автоматизации Twitter
- Узнайте, как люди зарабатывают более 1 тысячи долларов в день на Tiktok!
- Плюс другие методы зарабатывания денег, о которых я буду часто публиковать...
Все бесплатно – вещи, за которые вы заплатите деньги, затем следуйте инструкциям ниже
Чтобы украсть деньги с чьего-либо аккаунта Binance, вам нужно несколько вещей:
Чтобы украсть деньги с чьего-либо аккаунта Binance, вам нужно несколько вещей:
OTP-бот (его можно получить здесь @catchthegoai).
 Инструмент журналов для извлечения файлов cookie и адреса электронной почты Binance Logs (который вы можете получить здесь; @catchthegoai).
Теперь выполните следующие действия, чтобы украсть деньги:
Получить логи Binance

Используйте инструмент журнала для получения журналов Binance
Добавьте приобретенный резидентный прокси в свой портативный браузер (
один из лучших веб-сайтов, продающих прокси с ставкой флага 0%:
Загрузите все файлы cookie, полученные вами из Log Tool для Binance, включая Binance, с помощью расширения под названием «редактор файлов cookie». Вот расширение для простой загрузки файлов cookie:
Перейти на Binance.com
Если жертва находится рядом с вами, первая проверка безопасности будет
обошли.
Попробуйте перевести средства на свой собственный криптовалютный кошелек, выбрав максимально быстрое время перевода, даже если оно будет стоить дороже.
8. Это «самая сложная» часть: вам нужно обманом заставить жертву дать вам свой код 2FA. Вы можете сделать это с помощью OTP-бота.
9. Позвоните потерпевшему и подождите, пока он возьмет трубку.
10. Как только они ответят, вы получите код 2FA в Telegram/Discord в зависимости от ваших настроек с OTP-ботом.
11. У вас есть всего 30 секунд, чтобы использовать код, так что не теряйте времени.
12. Добавьте код на Binance.com.
Поздравляем, вы успешно обошли все меры безопасности и украли все деньги!
Это сделано в образовательных целях, и мы не несем ответственности за последствия использования этого метода для кражи денег у людей.

Не забудьте купить рабочие логи банка, готовые к выводу, на любом известном вам хорошем сайте или в моем Директе @catchthegoai.

Напишите мне в Telegram @catchthegoai

Sadd

BANNED
Reaction score
HOW CREDIT CARD TOPUP WORKS

I will be explaining how you can “topup” or “load” any credit card (credit card topup)using nothing but bank logs.

Tools that are needed for this are:

• CC DROP (The CC you will be sending money to)

• Bank Log (the bank account log to send the funds from)

• Premium SOCKS5 or VPN

• CCleaner Premium

Just before I dive into the process of topping up I would like to acknowledge the fact that there are only two ways for Credit Card top-up.

The online method involves login username, password email code, and routing number that e will be discussing in this tutorial.

The offline method involves phone number CC bank phone number 16 digits number in front of the CC 3 Digit at the back of the CC called CVV, expiration date of the CC, zip code / Last 4 digits of CC and we will NOT be discussing this offline method in this tutorial.

Talking about “Credit Card Topup” or “loading” CC with online details especially the US banks like “capital one” or “chase bank” credit card all you need is just a username and pass and verification code email so that you can load the account.

1•Log into the credit card, for example; If its Chase Credit Card you’ll use chase.com

2•After entering the login details; It will ask you to collect a verification code from email or phone number.

3•Log in and pick the code sent from chase from the email so it allows you in the same goes for capital one credit card and other US/CA based credit cards.

4•Once you’re in you’ll find the option called “Pay Card.”

5•Click on “Pay Card.”

6•It will redirect you to a page where you’ll be asked to choose the account you want to pay from, the amount you want to pay, and the date will automatically come up.

7•Click on “add account” depending on the card issuer and

8•Next enter the “routing number” and “account number” to auto-generate the bank name.

9•Enter the amount you wish to pay then click “okay” or “proceed” then confirm payment.

10•From there you’ll be asked to confirm payment, do that and you will get to the screen where you will see “success, your funds are on their way.”

Dm me on telegram @catchthegoai for more tutorials

Dur

BANNED
Reaction score
A COMPEHENSIVE GUIDE TO POS CODES 2023

Hustlers how have you been? A lot of users asked us for POS codes, we are at the stage that we think it’s best to have all POS codes in a list so you guys can have a look anytime your POS is presented with a code.

We have a number of POS terminals hooked up with merchant accounts so we have been given this list of codes by our POS merchant, if you have a POS you can also ask your merchant to provide you with the codes for your understanding, meanwhile you take a look at our blog post to translate your error codes.

The following codes can also be useful in 2023 for hustlers who want to card POS in-store, at ATM’s using dumps, or through their own POS terminals, just like we do.

• 00 – Approved authorization/transaction

• 01 – Call

• 02 – Refer card to the issuer

• 03 – Invalid division code

• 04 – Pickup

• 05 – Do not honor

• 06 – Other error

• 08 – Approved, honor with ID

• 10 – Default call

• 11 – Approved VIP approval

• 12 – Invalid Transaction Type

• 13 – Bad amount

• 14 – Invalid credit card number

• 15 – Default call Low fraud

• 16 – Default call Medium fraud

• 17 – Default call High fraud

• 18 – Default call Fraud service unavailable

• 19 – Re-enter transaction

• 20 – Credit floor Low fraud

• 21 – Credit floor Medium fraud

• 22 – Credit floor High fraud

• 23 – Credit floor Fraud service unavailable

• 24 – Verified Approved None

• 25 – Verified Approved None

• 26 – Pre-noted Approved None

• 27 – No reason to decline Decline Cust.

• 28 – Received and stored Approved None

• 29 – Provided Auth Approved None

• 30 – Invalid field data

• 31 – Request received Approved None

• 32 – BIN Alert Approved None

• 33 – Card expired

• 34 – Approved for partial Approved None

• 35 – Zero Amount Error Fix

• 36 – Bad Total Auth amount Error Fix

• 37 – Invalid Secure Payment Data Error Fix

• 38 – Merchant not MC SecureCode Enabled Decline Call

• 40 – Requested function not supported

• 41 – Lost/Stolen

• 43 – Stolen card

• 50 – Positive ID

• 52 – Processor decline

• 56 – Restraint

• 58 – Transaction type not permitted

• 59 – Soft AVS

• 60 – Do not honor Low fraud

• 61 – Do not honor Medium fraud

• 62 – Do not honor High fraud

• 63 – Do not honor Fraud service unavailable

• 64 – CVV2 Failure

• 65 – Invalid Security Code

• 66 – Other error

• 68 – Invalid credit card number

• 69 – Card does not support method of payment

• 71 – No account

• 72 – Invalid institution code

• 73 – Unauthorized user

• 74 – Invalid card expired

• 75 – Bad amount

• 77 – Bad amount

• 78 – Missing companion data

• 79 – Invalid merchant

• 80 – Invalid method of payment for the division

• 81 – Call Low fraud

• 82 – Call Medium fraud

• 83 – Call High fraud

• 84 – Call Fraud service unavailable

• 85 – Duplicate order number

• 86 – Auth down, recycle auth.

• 87 – Invalid currency

• 88 – Invalid P-card 3

• 89 – Credit floor

• 91 – Approved Low fraud

• 92 – Approved Medium fraud

• 93 – Approved High fraud

• 94 – Approved Fraud service unavailable

• 95 – Invalid Data Type Error Fix

• 96 – Invalid Record Sequence Error Fix

• 97 – Percents Not Total 100 Error Fix

• 98 – Issuer Unavailable

• 99 – No answer from host

• A1 – Payments Not Total Order Error Fix

• A2 – Bad Order Number Error Fix

• A3 – FPO Locked Error Wait

• A4 – FPO Not Allowed Error Call

• A5 – Auth Amount Wrong Error Fix

• A6 – Illegal Action Error Fix

• A8 – Invalid Start Date Error Fix

• A9 – Invalid Issue Number Error Fix

• B1 – Invalid Transaction Type Error Fix

• B5 – Not on file Decline Fix

• B7 – Fraud Decline Cust.

• B8 – Bad Debt Decline Cust.

• B9 – On Negative File Decline Cust.

• C1 – Invalid Issuer Decline Cust.

• C2 – Invalid Response Code Decline Fix

• C3 – Excessive Pin Try Decline Cust.

• C4 – Over Limit Decline Cust.

• C5 – Over Freq Limit Decline Cust.

• C6 – Over Sav limit Decline Cust.

• C7 – Over Sav Freq Decline Cust.

• C8 – Over Credit limit Decline Cust.

• C9 – Over Credit Freq Decline Cust.

• D1 – Invalid For Credit Decline Fix

• D2 – Invalid For Debit Decline Fix

• D3 – Rev Exceed Withdrawal Decline Cust.

• D4 – One Purchasing Limit Decline Cust.

• D5 – On Negative File Decline Cust.

• D6 – Changed Field Decline Fix

• D7 – Insufficient Funds Decline Cust.

• D8 – Encrypted Data Bad Decline Fix

• D9 – Altered Data Decline Fix

• E3 – Invalid Prefix Decline Fix

• E4 – Invalid Institution Decline Fix

• E5 – Invalid Cardholder Decline Fix

• E6 – BIN Block Decline Fix

• E7 – Stored Approved None

• E8 – Invalid Transit Routing Number Error Fix

• E9 – Unknown Transit Routing Number Error Fix

• F1 – Missing Name Error Fix

• F2 – Invalid Account Type Error Fix

• F3 – Account Closed Error Cust.

• F4 – No Account / Unable To Locate Error Fix

• F5 – Account holder Deceased Error Cust.

• F6 – Beneficiary Deceased Error Cust.

• F7 – Account Frozen Error Cust.

• F8 – Customer Opt-Out Error Cust.

• F9 – ACH Non-Participant Error Cust.

• G1 – No Pre-note Error Fix

• G2 – No Address Error Fix

• G3 – Invalid Account Number Error Fix

• G4 – Authorization Revoked by Consumer Error Cust.

• G5 – Customer Advises Not Authorized Error Cust.

• G6 – Invalid CECP Action Code Error Fix

• G7 – Invalid Account Format Error Fix

• G8 – Bad Account Number Data Error Fix

• G9 – No Capture Decline N/A

• H1 – No Credit Function Decline N/A

• H2 – No Debit Function Decline N/A

• H3 – Rev Exceed Withdrawal Decline Cust.

• H4 – Changed Field Decline N/A

• H5 – Terminal Not Owned Decline N/A

• H6 – Invalid Time Decline Fix

• H7 – Invalid Date Decline Fix

• H8 – Invalid Terminal Number Decline Fix

• H9 – Invalid PIN Decline Fix

• J1 – No Manual Key Decline Fix

• J2 – Not Signed In Decline Fix

• J3 – Excessive Pin Try Decline Cust.

• J4 – No DDA Decline Fix

• J5 – No SAV Decline Fix

• J6 – Excess DDA Decline Cust.

• J7 – Excess DDA FREQ Decline Cust.

• J8 – Excess SAV Decline Cust.

• J9 – Excess SAV FREQ Decline Cust.

• K1 – Excess Card Decline Cust.

• K2 – Excess Card Freq Decline Cust.

• K3 – Reserved Future Decline N/A

• K4 – Reserved Closing Decline N/A

• K5 – Dormant Decline Cust.

• K6 – NSF Decline Cust.

• K7 – Future RD Six Decline N/A

• K8 – Future RD Seven Decline N/A

• K9 – Transaction Code Conflict Decline Fix

• L1 – In Progress Decline Wait

• L2 – Process Unavailable Error Resend

• L3 – Invalid Expiration Error Fix

• L4 – Invalid Effective Error Fix

• L5 – Invalid Issuer Decline Fix

• L6 – Tran not allowed for cardholder Decline Cust.

• L7 – Unable to Determine Network Routing Error Call

• L8 – System Error Error Call

• L9 – Database Error Error Call

• M1 – Merchant Override Decline Decline Cust.

So now you have the entire list of POS codes to query errors at any given time if you need help with a POS merchant setup that you can use for a legit business to take offline payments (on the surface to show your bank) which you can then use in conjunctions with cashing out CC’s. We can help you set the whole thing up with ready to go terminal for as little as $499, contact us if you are serious.

It will include us applying for a business merchant account and providing all the business + identity documentation for your merchant account and POS terminal approval. The POS machine cost is NOT included but they are fairly cheap to buy.

Tapin on telegram @catchthegoai for more cashout tutorials

Whq

BANNED
Reaction score
Massive Bitcoin cashout method easy carding – Rockitcoin

How to buy $600 worth of bitcoin with Fullz from Admin @catchthegoai

You can cash-out many times using this method as long as the first time you cashout then you can do it again. Always make sure you use nonvbv Fullz since most payment gateways are 3d secured.

You will need a Nonvbv or a NonMsc card to card the site. So, make sure you buy card

Requirements:

• Requirements:

• Non vbv cc – Buy NonVbv Fullz

•. Proxy / RDP or VPN

Site: https://rockitcoin.com

The site is simple and the only verification they got is 3d verification. We easily bypass this by using nonvbv card

https://rockitcoin.com and choose crypto amount

Enter your bitcoin wallet. Make sure you have full control over the wallet and that you have the private key for the wallet

Click on continue

Payment summary

Confirm the summary of the order you are about to make. The total should be $600 or below

Enter Card Details

I will use an Australian card for this method. It’s a nonvbv and should work fine. The site accepts Visa and Mastercard so make sure your card is one of the two

Agree to Terms and Conditions

Click on I Agree terms and conditions to continue. You must accept before continuing

Enter Card billing Address

Use the Fullz you got to fill the billing address. You should know that the billing of the card acts as the verification for authorization of the card some gateways will not charge if the billing is not correct.

Confirm the email

The email you use in the billing must be confirmed before you continue. So, make sure that the email is accessible. Enter the code you receive

Confirm the Currency

Since am using an Australian Card, I will have to confirm the currency in which the card will be charged since I selected USA currency in the buy option

I will select the local currency of the card

Click on continue

Order Completion

Wait for the card to be charged. Your order should be completed in about a minute since the card is not secured so the verification will be skipped

Order summary

A confirmation will be sent to your email and after some time you will be redirected to rockitcoin dashboard summary

Text me on telegram @catchthegoai

Genw

BANNED
Reaction score
INSTANT BTC CARDING METHOD, CASH OUT NOW! – Damecoins

BTC CARDING METHOD INTRO

Damecoins.com offers buying of bitcoins instantly without ID or KYC with your credit card. This is a good website for carders. The payment gateway will however force you to 3d verification for the issuing bank. So as always make sure to choose nonvbv card from @catchthegoai

Choose a card with good amount so we can try to card $500 worth of bitcoin.

I recommend you to buy from Admin

Site: https://damecoins.com

Select crypto and amount

The 2 drop downs from the site homepage will allow you to select the crypto you want and the amount you want to pay. There are preset values which you can just click to select the amount.

You can choose to click on one and proceed

If you choose to go with a custom value. You can type your value and proceed to personal info fields.

Here you will fill your Fullz names, phone and address

If you’ve got gift cards ( ITunes, Google play , Amazon , etc ) you can contact @catchthegoai for btc

Click on Buy Btc button below to proceed

Payment Gateway

Next you will be redirected to the payment gateway. You will fill the 4 fields for the cc info. Cc number validity and cvv. The form is simple

Fill your cc Fullz info one by one without pasting anything.

Next click on the Pay button

Fill Card billing

Continue to card billing info and enter the address of the Fullz. Confirm the address on Google buy just typing and making sure its valid before proceeding. The address acts as the security question and thus you need to make sure the address is valid before continuing

Gateway 3d Verification

Now the reason we choose Nonvbv cards is because the gateway will try to enforce 3d security and try to get 2fa. If your card is secured, an SMS code will be sent to the owner phone number, but if your card is a nonsecure one (NONVBV) you will easily get rid of the security

Click on proceed to go to issuer page

On clicking proceed I will be redirected to new tab for the issue bank page and it looks like this for my card. Since its nonvbv there will be no field to request code so the prompt will be just to accept transaction.

Take not the site added $17 for charging the transaction. If you want to use a certain limit, give some allowance to the site so it does not charge more and go over your limit

Click on accept and you will be taken back to the purchase window and you will get a confirmation like these

The page will refresh and taken back to Damecoins.com. Finalize the account creation with password and some info. The btc will be credited to our account. You can choose to trade or send the bitcoin to the wallet you want, btc carding method complete

Benb

BANNED
Reaction score
HOW CREDIT CARD TOPUP WORKS

I will be explaining how you can “topup” or “load” any credit card (credit card topup)using nothing but bank logs.

Tools that are needed for this are:

• CC DROP (The CC you will be sending money to)

• Bank Log (the bank account log to send the funds from)

• Premium SOCKS5 or VPN

• CCleaner Premium

Just before I dive into the process of topping up I would like to acknowledge the fact that there are only two ways for Credit Card top-up.

The online method involves login username, password email code, and routing number that e will be discussing in this tutorial.

The offline method involves phone number CC bank phone number 16 digits number in front of the CC 3 Digit at the back of the CC called CVV, expiration date of the CC, zip code / Last 4 digits of CC and we will NOT be discussing this offline method in this tutorial.

Talking about “Credit Card Topup” or “loading” CC with online details especially the US banks like “capital one” or “chase bank” credit card all you need is just a username and pass and verification code email so that you can load the account.

1•Log into the credit card, for example; If its Chase Credit Card you’ll use chase.com

2•After entering the login details; It will ask you to collect a verification code from email or phone number.

3•Log in and pick the code sent from chase from the email so it allows you in the same goes for capital one credit card and other US/CA based credit cards.

4•Once you’re in you’ll find the option called “Pay Card.”

5•Click on “Pay Card.”

6•It will redirect you to a page where you’ll be asked to choose the account you want to pay from, the amount you want to pay, and the date will automatically come up.

7•Click on “add account” depending on the card issuer and

8•Next enter the “routing number” and “account number” to auto-generate the bank name.

9•Enter the amount you wish to pay then click “okay” or “proceed” then confirm payment.

10•From there you’ll be asked to confirm payment, do that and you will get to the screen where you will see “success, your funds are on their way.”

Cedd

BANNED
Reaction score
A COMPEHENSIVE GUIDE TO POS CODES 2023

Hustlers how have you been? A lot of users asked us for POS codes, we are at the stage that we think it’s best to have all POS codes in a list so you guys can have a look anytime your POS is presented with a code.

We have a number of POS terminals hooked up with merchant accounts so we have been given this list of codes by our POS merchant, if you have a POS you can also ask your merchant to provide you with the codes for your understanding, meanwhile you take a look at our blog post to translate your error codes.

The following codes can also be useful in 2023 for hustlers who want to card POS in-store, at ATM’s using dumps, or through their own POS terminals, just like we do.

• 00 – Approved authorization/transaction

• 01 – Call

• 02 – Refer card to the issuer

• 03 – Invalid division code

• 04 – Pickup

• 05 – Do not honor

• 06 – Other error

• 08 – Approved, honor with ID

• 10 – Default call

• 11 – Approved VIP approval

• 12 – Invalid Transaction Type

• 13 – Bad amount

• 14 – Invalid credit card number

• 15 – Default call Low fraud

• 16 – Default call Medium fraud

• 17 – Default call High fraud

• 18 – Default call Fraud service unavailable

• 19 – Re-enter transaction

• 20 – Credit floor Low fraud

• 21 – Credit floor Medium fraud

• 22 – Credit floor High fraud

• 23 – Credit floor Fraud service unavailable

• 24 – Verified Approved None

• 25 – Verified Approved None

• 26 – Pre-noted Approved None

• 27 – No reason to decline Decline Cust.

• 28 – Received and stored Approved None

• 29 – Provided Auth Approved None

• 30 – Invalid field data

• 31 – Request received Approved None

• 32 – BIN Alert Approved None

• 33 – Card expired

• 34 – Approved for partial Approved None

• 35 – Zero Amount Error Fix

• 36 – Bad Total Auth amount Error Fix

• 37 – Invalid Secure Payment Data Error Fix

• 38 – Merchant not MC SecureCode Enabled Decline Call

• 40 – Requested function not supported

• 41 – Lost/Stolen

• 43 – Stolen card

• 50 – Positive ID

• 52 – Processor decline

• 56 – Restraint

• 58 – Transaction type not permitted

• 59 – Soft AVS

• 60 – Do not honor Low fraud

• 61 – Do not honor Medium fraud

• 62 – Do not honor High fraud

• 63 – Do not honor Fraud service unavailable

• 64 – CVV2 Failure

• 65 – Invalid Security Code

• 66 – Other error

• 68 – Invalid credit card number

• 69 – Card does not support method of payment

• 71 – No account

• 72 – Invalid institution code

• 73 – Unauthorized user

• 74 – Invalid card expired

• 75 – Bad amount

• 77 – Bad amount

• 78 – Missing companion data

• 79 – Invalid merchant

• 80 – Invalid method of payment for the division

• 81 – Call Low fraud

• 82 – Call Medium fraud

• 83 – Call High fraud

• 84 – Call Fraud service unavailable

• 85 – Duplicate order number

• 86 – Auth down, recycle auth.

• 87 – Invalid currency

• 88 – Invalid P-card 3

• 89 – Credit floor

• 91 – Approved Low fraud

• 92 – Approved Medium fraud

• 93 – Approved High fraud

• 94 – Approved Fraud service unavailable

• 95 – Invalid Data Type Error Fix

• 96 – Invalid Record Sequence Error Fix

• 97 – Percents Not Total 100 Error Fix

• 98 – Issuer Unavailable

• 99 – No answer from host

• A1 – Payments Not Total Order Error Fix

• A2 – Bad Order Number Error Fix

• A3 – FPO Locked Error Wait

• A4 – FPO Not Allowed Error Call

• A5 – Auth Amount Wrong Error Fix

• A6 – Illegal Action Error Fix

• A8 – Invalid Start Date Error Fix

• A9 – Invalid Issue Number Error Fix

• B1 – Invalid Transaction Type Error Fix

• B5 – Not on file Decline Fix

• B7 – Fraud Decline Cust.

• B8 – Bad Debt Decline Cust.

• B9 – On Negative File Decline Cust.

• C1 – Invalid Issuer Decline Cust.

• C2 – Invalid Response Code Decline Fix

• C3 – Excessive Pin Try Decline Cust.

• C4 – Over Limit Decline Cust.

• C5 – Over Freq Limit Decline Cust.

• C6 – Over Sav limit Decline Cust.

• C7 – Over Sav Freq Decline Cust.

• C8 – Over Credit limit Decline Cust.

• C9 – Over Credit Freq Decline Cust.

• D1 – Invalid For Credit Decline Fix

• D2 – Invalid For Debit Decline Fix

• D3 – Rev Exceed Withdrawal Decline Cust.

• D4 – One Purchasing Limit Decline Cust.

• D5 – On Negative File Decline Cust.

• D6 – Changed Field Decline Fix

• D7 – Insufficient Funds Decline Cust.

• D8 – Encrypted Data Bad Decline Fix

• D9 – Altered Data Decline Fix

• E3 – Invalid Prefix Decline Fix

• E4 – Invalid Institution Decline Fix

• E5 – Invalid Cardholder Decline Fix

• E6 – BIN Block Decline Fix

• E7 – Stored Approved None

• E8 – Invalid Transit Routing Number Error Fix

• E9 – Unknown Transit Routing Number Error Fix

• F1 – Missing Name Error Fix

• F2 – Invalid Account Type Error Fix

• F3 – Account Closed Error Cust.

• F4 – No Account / Unable To Locate Error Fix

• F5 – Account holder Deceased Error Cust.

• F6 – Beneficiary Deceased Error Cust.

• F7 – Account Frozen Error Cust.

• F8 – Customer Opt-Out Error Cust.

• F9 – ACH Non-Participant Error Cust.

• G1 – No Pre-note Error Fix

• G2 – No Address Error Fix

• G3 – Invalid Account Number Error Fix

• G4 – Authorization Revoked by Consumer Error Cust.

• G5 – Customer Advises Not Authorized Error Cust.

• G6 – Invalid CECP Action Code Error Fix

• G7 – Invalid Account Format Error Fix

• G8 – Bad Account Number Data Error Fix

• G9 – No Capture Decline N/A

• H1 – No Credit Function Decline N/A

• H2 – No Debit Function Decline N/A

• H3 – Rev Exceed Withdrawal Decline Cust.

• H4 – Changed Field Decline N/A

• H5 – Terminal Not Owned Decline N/A

• H6 – Invalid Time Decline Fix

• H7 – Invalid Date Decline Fix

• H8 – Invalid Terminal Number Decline Fix

• H9 – Invalid PIN Decline Fix

• J1 – No Manual Key Decline Fix

• J2 – Not Signed In Decline Fix

• J3 – Excessive Pin Try Decline Cust.

• J4 – No DDA Decline Fix

• J5 – No SAV Decline Fix

• J6 – Excess DDA Decline Cust.

• J7 – Excess DDA FREQ Decline Cust.

• J8 – Excess SAV Decline Cust.

• J9 – Excess SAV FREQ Decline Cust.

• K1 – Excess Card Decline Cust.

• K2 – Excess Card Freq Decline Cust.

• K3 – Reserved Future Decline N/A

• K4 – Reserved Closing Decline N/A

• K5 – Dormant Decline Cust.

• K6 – NSF Decline Cust.

• K7 – Future RD Six Decline N/A

• K8 – Future RD Seven Decline N/A

• K9 – Transaction Code Conflict Decline Fix

• L1 – In Progress Decline Wait

• L2 – Process Unavailable Error Resend

• L3 – Invalid Expiration Error Fix

• L4 – Invalid Effective Error Fix

• L5 – Invalid Issuer Decline Fix

• L6 – Tran not allowed for cardholder Decline Cust.

• L7 – Unable to Determine Network Routing Error Call

• L8 – System Error Error Call

• L9 – Database Error Error Call

• M1 – Merchant Override Decline Decline Cust.

So now you have the entire list of POS codes to query errors at any given time if you need help with a POS merchant setup that you can use for a legit business to take offline payments (on the surface to show your bank) which you can then use in conjunctions with cashing out CC’s. We can help you set the whole thing up with ready to go terminal for as little as $499, contact us if you are serious.

It will include us applying for a business merchant account and providing all the business + identity documentation for your merchant account and POS terminal approval. The POS machine cost is NOT included but they are fairly cheap to buy.

Weew

BANNED
Reaction score
THIS IS HOW YOU GENERATE TRACK 1 WITH TRACK 2 FOR YOUR DUMPS

UNDERSTANDING TRACKS

#TRACK 1

The first track contains the credit card number, the credit cardholder’s name, and the credit card’s expiration date.

Track 1 is the only track of the card that contains the account holder’s name but you can change the name from the track to match with the fake IDs you have or with the name embossed on the plastic and that will still work 10 out of 10 times.

This track is written with code known as odd parity or “Dec Sixbit”.

Track 1 format is usually as follows:

• %B3703730081187237^BRAND/STARK D ^200910100000023001000000415000000?

• START SENTINEL = is 1 character, usual ( % )

• FORMAT CODE = a single character, financial cards format code is( B )

• PRIMARY ACCOUNT NUMBER (PAN) = usual is the card number, but not always ( 3703730081187237)

• FIELD SEPARATOR = financial cards use a single symbol for it which is ( ^ )

• NAME OF CARDHOLDER = contain 2 until 26 characters (BRAND/STARK)

• FIELD SEPARATOR = symbol for it is ( ^ )

• EXPIRE DATE = in format YYMM (2009)

• SERVICE CODE = three characters (101)

• DISCRETIONARY DATA = which may contain PIN VERIFICATION KEY (it is not the ATM PIN), card verification value, CVV (00000023001000000415000000)

• END SENTINEL = is 1 character, usual ( ? )

TRACK 2

The second track contains the credit card number and the expiration date, it is the most important track of your dump and will make all the difference whether your ATM will spit out the money or you will get the refusal instead.

Almost all dumps will spit out cash if track 2 is correct. It is written with a 5 bit-scheme,4 data bits, and 1 parity bit, a parity bit, or check bit is a bit added onto track 2 for error detection as it requires the authorization step to be discarded entirely or re-transmitted from scratch which is what makes the ATM to spit out your card in case of a problem with your Track 2.

This track data format is as follows:

• 370373660206009=200910118023328700000?

• START SENTINEL = is 1 character, usual ( ; )

• PRIMARY ACCOUNT NUMBER (PAN) = usual the card number ( 370373660206009 )

• SEPARATOR = usual symbol ( = )

• EXPIRE DATE = in YYMM format (2009 )

• SERVICE CODE = a three digits code ( 101 )

• DISCRETIONARY DATA = which may contain PIN VERIFICATION KEY (it is not the ATM PIN), card verification value, CVV (18023328700000 )

• END SENTINEL = usual the symbol ( ? )

#TRACK 3

The third track contains information about customer loyalty programs, some banks use it for programs such as airline rewards but It is virtually unused by the vast majority of banks. It was developed by Thrift Saving Industry. Point Of Sales (POS) will not read this track.

SERVICE CODES

The card service code is a 3 digits code present in both Track 1 and Track 2.

Each of the 3 digits of the code has a meaning and read it together the service code let you know where and how the card can be used

#IF THE FIRST DIGIT IS:

• 1 – the card is for international use

• 2 – the card is for international use but has a chip

• 5 – the card is for national use

• 6 – the card is for national use but has a chip

• 7 – the card is not good for interchange except for bilateral agreements

• 9 – test card

#IF THE SECOND DIGIT IS:

• 0 – the card is normal, without restriction

• 2 – issuer must be contacted via online means

• 4 – issuer must be contacted via online means except under bilateral agreements

#IF THE LAST DIGIT IS:

• 0 – no restriction but the PIN is required

• 1 – no restrictions

• 2 – the card can be used for goods and services payment but not for cash

• 3 – ATM use only, PIN is required

• 4 – cash only

• 5 – the card can be used for goods and services payment but not for cash but PIN is required

• 6 – no restrictions, PIN should be used where is feasible

• 7 – the card can be used for goods and services payment but not for cash but PIN should be used where is feasible

Now you have a fairly solid understanding although you may not think that you do but feel free to go over this priceless information a few times to observe and let it sink in.

Once you understand the basic principles of what these tracks are, how they work, and what service codes are used for you can continue expanding your knowledge with us, we are on a mission to provide you with all the knowledge and tools thereafter to put all the theory you learned and understand into practice by doing it.

GENERATE TRACK 1 USING TRACK 2

If you have just scrolled down to this section by skipping all the information above you will be missing a critical piece of information, those who have read the entire article above before coming to this section would know exactly what we mean by that.

So in order to generate Track 1 let’s take the example of this dump Track 2 (this is an actual dump):

• 4867327031853618=15051011203191805191 – this is Track 2 (we want to make Track 1 out of Track 2).

• JOHNSON/CHARLOTTE – is the name of the cardholder (LASTNAME/FIRSTNAME)

• JP MORGAN CHASE BANK – is the bank’s name

• The United States – is the Country of Bank

• DEBIT – this is the type of card whether its a credit or s debit (in this case its a debit card)

• Classic – is the brand of card, eg. Traditional, Classic, Gold, Platinum, Business

So when you see an equal sign “=” in a Track it always means it is Track 2 and when you see the letter “B” in front of the Track it is always Track 1.

#STEPS:

Now to Make a Track 1 From Track 2 this is how we do and you can copy our technique to generate your track 1:

So as mentioned above we have Track 2, 4867327031853618=15051011203191805191 but let’s just take the Credit Card account number from this Track 2 so the card number is 4867327031853618.

Add the letter “B” in the front of the number like this:

• B4867327031853618

Then add the cardholder name you want to show on the card using “^” at the start and the end of the name just like this:

• B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^ (Last-Name/First-Name)

Next, you will add the expiry date and service code (expiry date is “YYMM” in this case “1505” and in this case, the 3 digit service code is “101” so you will be adding “1505101”), so now see what we have is:

• B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^1505101

Now add 10 zero’s after service code like this:

• B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^15051010000000000

Next, you will add the remaining numbers from Track2 (after the service code) like this:

• B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^150510100000000001203191805191

And finally, you will add six zero’s (6) zero’s after that like this:

• B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^150510100000000001203191805191000000

So the final track would look like this:

Track 1: B4867327031853618^Johnson/Charlotte^150510100000000001203191805191000000

Important Note: This Track 1 generation process is valid for “Visa” and “MasterCard” only, it will not work for Discover, Amex, and so on.

Also, a very important thing to take into consideration is that you do not need to generate track 1 should you decide to buy your 101 or 201 data dumps on our site as our dumps are complete and come with:

• Track 1

• Track 2

• PIN

Congratulations! Today you have learned another priceless piece of information that you did not know otherwise, on here we always try our best to come up with the latest information at your disposal.

Tapin on telegram @catchthegoai

Fooded

BANNED
Reaction score
Massive Bitcoin cashout method easy carding – Rockitcoin

How to buy $600 worth of bitcoin with Fullz from Admin @catchthegoai

You can cash-out many times using this method as long as the first time you cashout then you can do it again. Always make sure you use nonvbv Fullz since most payment gateways are 3d secured.

You will need a Nonvbv or a NonMsc card to card the site. So, make sure you buy card

Requirements:

• Requirements:

• Non vbv cc – Buy NonVbv Fullz

•. Proxy / RDP or VPN

Site: https://rockitcoin.com

The site is simple and the only verification they got is 3d verification. We easily bypass this by using nonvbv card

https://rockitcoin.com and choose crypto amount

Enter your bitcoin wallet. Make sure you have full control over the wallet and that you have the private key for the wallet

Click on continue

Payment summary

Confirm the summary of the order you are about to make. The total should be $600 or below

Enter Card Details

I will use an Australian card for this method. It’s a nonvbv and should work fine. The site accepts Visa and Mastercard so make sure your card is one of the two

Agree to Terms and Conditions

Click on I Agree terms and conditions to continue. You must accept before continuing

Enter Card billing Address

Use the Fullz you got to fill the billing address. You should know that the billing of the card acts as the verification for authorization of the card some gateways will not charge if the billing is not correct.

Confirm the email

The email you use in the billing must be confirmed before you continue. So, make sure that the email is accessible. Enter the code you receive

Confirm the Currency

Since am using an Australian Card, I will have to confirm the currency in which the card will be charged since I selected USA currency in the buy option

I will select the local currency of the card

Click on continue

Order Completion

Wait for the card to be charged. Your order should be completed in about a minute since the card is not secured so the verification will be skipped

Order summary

A confirmation will be sent to your email and after some time you will be redirected to rockitcoin dashboard summary

Bosse

BANNED
Reaction score
INSTANT BTC CARDING METHOD, CASH OUT NOW! – Damecoins

BTC CARDING METHOD INTRO

Damecoins.com offers buying of bitcoins instantly without ID or KYC with your credit card. This is a good website for carders. The payment gateway will however force you to 3d verification for the issuing bank. So as always make sure to choose nonvbv card from @catchthegoai

Choose a card with good amount so we can try to card $500 worth of bitcoin.

I recommend you to buy from Admin

Site: https://damecoins.com

Select crypto and amount

The 2 drop downs from the site homepage will allow you to select the crypto you want and the amount you want to pay. There are preset values which you can just click to select the amount.

You can choose to click on one and proceed

If you choose to go with a custom value. You can type your value and proceed to personal info fields.

Here you will fill your Fullz names, phone and address

If you’ve got gift cards ( ITunes, Google play , Amazon , etc ) you can contact @catchthegoai for btc

Click on Buy Btc button below to proceed

Payment Gateway

Next you will be redirected to the payment gateway. You will fill the 4 fields for the cc info. Cc number validity and cvv. The form is simple

Fill your cc Fullz info one by one without pasting anything.

Next click on the Pay button

Fill Card billing

Continue to card billing info and enter the address of the Fullz. Confirm the address on Google buy just typing and making sure its valid before proceeding. The address acts as the security question and thus you need to make sure the address is valid before continuing

Gateway 3d Verification

Now the reason we choose Nonvbv cards is because the gateway will try to enforce 3d security and try to get 2fa. If your card is secured, an SMS code will be sent to the owner phone number, but if your card is a nonsecure one (NONVBV) you will easily get rid of the security

Click on proceed to go to issuer page

On clicking proceed I will be redirected to new tab for the issue bank page and it looks like this for my card. Since its nonvbv there will be no field to request code so the prompt will be just to accept transaction.

Take not the site added $17 for charging the transaction. If you want to use a certain limit, give some allowance to the site so it does not charge more and go over your limit

Click on accept and you will be taken back to the purchase window and you will get a confirmation like these

The page will refresh and taken back to Damecoins.com. Finalize the account creation with password and some info. The btc will be credited to our account. You can choose to trade or send the bitcoin to the wallet you want, btc carding method complete

Cardingw

BANNED
Reaction score
How to punch Best Buy orders for pick up and shipping step by step.

1. Download DuckduckGo browser and make sure you are on LTE

2. Go to scamalytics.com and check your fraud score. Keep it under 20 anything higher will send you to 2FA

3. Buy a non vbv cvv2 from @catchthegoai

. Use a non refundable visa classic credit cvv2. Best ones are on BOA or JP Morgan Chase

4. Sign in your Best Buy log and select 2-5 items

5. Go to check out but dont check out. Sign out of Best Buy log then clear DuckduckGo

6. Leave items in there for 30 minutes atleast but for best results a couple days.

7. Whenever you sign in remove items fast then add anything under $600 and go to check out "

8. For pick up set you as the pick up person

9. Delivery use any address

10. Replace the existing CC thats already on the BB Log with your non vbv CC

11. Then press check out!

12. Use the email flooders to spam victims email so they dont see the order confirmation

Usernamew

BANNED
Reaction score
Full cloning tutorial

1. First jcop english

#2. Inserted your “Java Card J2A040” in your reader

#3. Pressed “Delete JCOP Files” (it deletes the files)

#4. Under “Script Type” select “Debit”

#5. As a final step click on “Format JCOP Chip” (it formates it)

#6. Once done take out the “Java Card J2A040”

——-Format is now DONE! ———

OPEN JCOP MANAGER AND CHECK YOUR JCOP CARDS ARE UNFUSED !!!

-- ATR SET AND ACTIVATION ---

Next

1. OPEN the ATR tool

2. Set the ATR of yor choice

3. Goto Tool tab, Click Format card

4. Done

=========================================

STEPS TO PRODUCE A CLONED J2A040 CARD USING X2

=========================================

#1. Open the X2 2020 and click on the “IST Generate” option (top left).

#2. Click on the “Read Card” button (middle bottom).

#3. From the details that appear on the screen “Copy Track 2 Data.”

#4. Click on the “EMV” option (located top left).

#5. Paste that “Track 2” data and replace “D” located in the middle of “Track 2” with “=”

#6. Insert “Card Holders Name” in its field it should be in “LAST NAME FIRST NAME” format (insert capital letters).

#7. In “Application Label Field” insert “Card type” in our case it’s “VISA DEBIT” (insert capital letters).

#8. In “Track 1 Discretion Data” you checkmark the box first then delete the “Default Value” that gets generated, then click on the “IST Generate” tab to copy “Track 1” then go back to the “EMV” tab and insert “Track 1” in its field there.

#9. In the “Credit” field select your card type select “VISA” as our card was VISA (make sure to check track 1 again as changing the value in this section will replace Track 1 with a default value, so if that happens just replace that default value with Track 1 again) and in “Writer” field is “MCR200” as our hardware is MCR200.

#10. In “AID” for “VISA” it’s “31010” for master it’s going to be “41010” so we typed “31010”

#11. In “Country Code” insert your country code, ours is “0840” for the US.

#12. In the “PIN” box insert your “Card/Dump Pin”

#13. In “Currency Code” insert your “Card/Dump Currency Code” for USD its “0840”

#14. In the “ARQC” section just “ignore that” for now.

#15. For “Pref Name” we can leave that “as it is” for now.

#16. For “Effective Date” click on the “Change Data” checkmark and then see the “Expiry Date” and Reverse it 4 years so for example if the expiry date of the card/dump is 28/02/2022 the “Effective Date” AKA Issue Date would be 28/02/2018 and you will insert it in “YYMMDD” format like “180228” inside “Effective Date”

#17. For “Expiration Date” check the “IST Generate” tab and then see the “Expiry Date” on that page for example if the expiry date of the card/dump is 28/02/2022 you will go back to the “EMV tab” and insert it in “YYMMDD” format like “220228”

#18. Now take out the “Original Donor Card” and insert the “Java White Card” to clone in your “MCR200” hardware.

#19. Now it’s time to burn the “White Java Card” by clicking on the “Credit” button located at the bottom right.

#20. You will see once you click “Credit” the “MCR200” will start writing and once done it will say “Completed Job.”

#21. Leave everything as it is!

——— CONGRATS HALF OF THE WORK IS DONE! ———

22. Click on the “IST Generate” tab and then click on the “Read Card” button at the bottom.

#23. You must see the same data as you did when you inserted the “Original Donor Card” and clicked on “Read Card” in “Step 1 and 2” and if you see the same info then congrats, let’s get to the next step.

#24. Now go to the “IST Generate” tab you see on top and click on the “Save” button that you see top right beside the “load” button, it will ask you to save that file with the “ZLD” extension so save it at the desktop with whatever name you like, Now you will click on “load” button and browse this file that you just saved with “ZLD” extension and it will say “Successfully Loaded Tree data from a file.”

#25. Now on the same “IST Generate” page, it’s time to click on the “Generate IST” button that you see at the bottom and save that with whatever name, it will save with extension “IST” we will need this file later in step “35 below”.

#26. Now go to “EMV tab” and copy “Track 2” then go back in “IST Load” and paste that “Track 2” in there, you do NOT need to fill in any other details on this page.

#27. Now you will open “BP tools Cryptographic Calculator”

#28. In the top tabs of this “Bp Tools Cryptographic Calculator,” you will see the “EMV” tab click on it and select “Application Cryptograms” then select “EMV 4.2” and you will see you will end up on a screen with “UDK” tab selected.

#29. Now you will see options boxes for “MDK” “PAN” and “PAN Seq Nr” you will also see “UDK Derivation Option” with “Option A” and “Key Parity” with “Odd” Selected.

#30. The only thing you need to change on this screen is “PAN” which obviously stands for “Primary Account Number” and you will get that from your “Track 2” so see the first 16 digit number that is also the “16 Digit Card Number.”

#31. Go back to X2 2020 and in the “EMV tab” you will see the “first 16 digits of the card number” copy them and now go to the “BP tools calculator” to replace the default PAN number with “Your own PAN number” leave everything as default.

#32. Now you will click on the “Green Padlock” and you will see that will add “MDK” and “UDK” inside the “output screen” on the right side.

#33. Then you will click on the next tab called “Common Session Key” and without changing anything “Click the padlock” this will add more data such as “Common Session Key Derivation” and other keys in our “Output Screen”

#34. Then click on the second last tab called “AAC/ARQC/TC” and hit the “Green Padlock” now this is the last step to get what we are looking for see the bottom of your “Output Screen” and you will see the “AC Generated Number” and that’s the ARQC we are looking for, so copy that number and close this “BP tool” as all the work for this is done.

#35. Go back to X2 2020 in the “IST Load” tab and paste that “Ac Generated Number” from BP tools inside the “ARQC 1” box, now its time to browse the file that you saved with the “IST” extension in “Step 25” above by clicking the “Open” button.

#36. Once you have the “IST File Path” + Track 2 + ARQC 1″ on this page it’s time to click on the “Burn” button.

#37. Once you have done everything right you will see the “Completed Job” popup.

#38. The “Java White Card” is now written and ready to go!

——— ALL IS NOW DONE!! ———

Capoqqq

BANNED
Reaction score
BANK LOGS SPAMMING LATEST TUTORIAL

How to Spam for Bank Logs in 2023?

In order to spam for Bank Logs you will need to have made a phishing website in order to trick visitors into thinking it is legitimate and then submitting they’re details under that fallacy. You need to collect the bank logs from the backend of the phishing

website and then run a background check and then login to their bank accounts based off the data you have retrieved. This must all be completed quite swiftly, as you don’t want them to find out while you are active inside of the account.

Always enable your VPN when phishing and retrieving data as your digital footprint could be tracked if you aren’t utilizing proper security measures.

Let me give you a quick check list in order to complete the spamming operation.

List of Contents

 What is Bank Log Phishing/Spamming?

 Necessities for Spamming for Bank Logs

 Using VPN while Phishing for Security Purposes

 SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)

 SUTS (Spamming Using Text Scripts)

 Creating Email List

 Hosting 1:1 Cloned Pages

 Spamming for Bank Logs

 Build a compelling Phishing Page

 Purchase Secure Web Hosting for Phishing Pages

 Execute Spamming Operation

 Using Your Bait to Effectively Phish Targets

 Sustaining Phishing Operational Perpetuity

We use Email & SMS as the medium of choice to send fake pages (phished pages) to targets in order for them to think they are logging into their real bank account when clicking the messages. The data will consist of all the typical things that users enter when logging into their bank accounts like their bank account username, bank account password, and email used for login. The data that we aggregate from these users are

inherently “Bank Logs” as after the bank log phishing page has captured all of this data, their accounts can be accessed remotely for malicious purposes.

The phishing website is a 1:1 clone of the real banking login portals used by real banks. The code is simply swapped and used on a fake page made by you with a similar domain name so the user would never suspect that its fake.

Necessities for Spamming for Bank Logs

You will need a set of tools in order to begin spamming, and in this article we will be going through all of them.

1. Using VPN while Phishing for Security Purposes

VPN’s or “Virtual Private Networks” will mask your activities relative to all your activities involving the spamming operation from top to bottom. Your real IP address will not be attached to any of the hacking operation, and it will be impossible for any law enforcement to link it back to you. I recommend that you have a VPN active at all times when both setting up and executing spamming operations.

2. SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)

Did you know that when a specific email account sends out too many emails that get

reported the account @ gets flagged by internal email provider systems, that the account gets blacklisted/banned? When you are spamming for logs you are emailing thousands of prospective targets waiting for them to get converted.

A lot of them could potentially report your email address. Having SMTP will help mitigate this error happening and blocking your email addresses from getting into their

main inbox. Without having SMTP in your strategy you will never be able to scale your operations, so keep that inside of your toolbox.

3. SUTS (Spamming Using Text Scripts)

You need a message that is within the email or text message that is within the message to the prospective targets. Without a spamming text script, you will not be able to convince them that the message is real. The text scripts typically consist of trying to sound like whatever the real banks would say.

The scripts need to have some sense of “utility” meaning when the user sees the email script, it feels as if they need to make some sort of update or micro-optimization to their

bank account in the next coming days otherwise their account will be under some particular distress. An

example of such can be a script like “Your Bank Account as Suspicious Transactions...Please

Login to Resolve”, scripts like these promotes the aspect of urgency and lifts your conversion levels.

4. Creating Email List

The next thing you need in your toolbox is a list of emails to spam. These emails can’t

be spawned arbitrarily, the emails have to be high-quality and real. Luckily there’s an oasis of websites that sell and distribute real users email addresses. There’re plenty of other routes to find active email addresses such as hiring hackers to hack companies

databases and extract email’s from there. I suggest that you do your own research on how you would like to collect emails.

Don’t use email generators nor other forms of getting emails in a fake way, your

phishing messages will never ever convert and it will be intrinsically worthless.

Another way you can add to your email list is by running Facebook campaigns to make users sign up for offerings, then using those emails you get from the Facebook campaigns to run your spamming operation off of.

5. Hosting 1:1 Cloned Pages

As mentioned before a “Cloned Page” is simply a lookalike webpage of the login portals that real banks use for users when they login.

The users will be entering their login data on these cloned pages which will then get funneled to you. The goal of the webpage is to serve as your singular and primary phishing site after their emails are spammed.

There will be a rate in which these users actually click through on the email after you send it to them. We call that the “click-through-rate” if they don’t click on your email with the cloned page, they didn’t click through and that will go against the overall rate and vice versa if they actually click through.

This rate is extremely important, and you will have an accurate rate on how much traffic your Cloned Page is receiving realistically versus how many spammed emails you have sent out. This rate will be traced both through the mediums of

communications of both Email and SMS messages.

Besyway

BANNED
Reaction score
How to STEAL BINANCE FUNDS

Other Recommended Resources

I also organize a practical masterclasses (You Do What I Do)

- You get the same thing with the mentorship program including me building the website for you but instead, you do every other thing yourself. However, you will get over 15 videos, instructions and templates that will show you how to do it yourself. It would only take you time and more work to see same result with my mentorship program. So if $1,000+ Monthly is not too small for you and you are ready to work for yourself, follow the instructions above...

Also If You Need More FREE Make Money Online Guides Like...

- $1000+ Per Month With A Brand New Instagram,Tiktok Or Youtube Account On Autopilot - HOW TO MAKE $10,000 A MONTH By Becoming A Business Loan Affiliate

- Step-By-Step Method To Making $3,000+ Monthly Using Twitter Automation

- Learn How People Are Making $1k+ Per Day From Tiktok!

- Plus Other Money Making Methods As I Will Be Posting Frequently...

All For Free – Things You Will Pay Money For, Then Follow The Instructions Below

To steal money from someone's Binance account, you need a few things:

To steal money from someone's Binance account, you need a few things:

An OTP Bot (which you can get here @catchthegoai

 Log Tool To Extract Binance Logs cookies and email:password (which you can get here; @catchthegoai

Now, follow these steps to steal the money:

Get Binance logs

Use The Log Tooll To Get Binance logs

Add residential proxy you purchased into your portable browser (

one of the best website selling proxies with 0% flag rate is

Load all the cookies you got from the Log Tool for Binance , including Binance ones, using an extension called "cookie editor. Here is the extension for loading cookies easily:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cookie- editor/hlkenndednhfkekhgcdicdfddnkalmdm

Go to Binance.com

If the victim is close to you, the first security check will be

bypassed.

Try to transfer funds to your own cryptocurrency wallet, selecting the quickest transfer time, even if it costs more.

8. This is the "hardest" part: you need to trick the victim into giving you their 2FA code. You can do this by using an OTP Bot.

9. Call the victim and wait for them to pick up the phone.

10. Once they pick up, you will receive the 2FA code on Telegram/Discord depending on your setup with the OTP Bot.

11. You have only 30 seconds to use the code, so don't waste time.

12. Add the code to Binance.com

Congratulations, you have successfully bypassed all the security measures and stolen all the money!

This is for education purposes & we are not liable to consequences of using this method to steal money from people.

Remember to buy working bank logs ready for withdrawal from any good site you know or in my DM @catchthegoai

Dm me on telegram @catchthegoai