Question that needs to be answered

tommy76

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Guys please whats the difference between spammed cards and sniffed cards

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Spammed cards differ from Sniffed cards in that spammed cards are received from spam, for example, in a spam letter it is asked to go to a phishing address and enter card data, all the cardholder's entered data is received by the carder who installed the phishing site.
Sniffed cards are an installed script in a hacked payment system or payment window that collects data as it is entered and transmits it to the carder.

tommy76

BANNED
Reaction score
Spammed cards differ from Sniffed cards in that spammed cards are received from spam, for example, in a spam letter it is asked to go to a phishing address and enter card data, all the cardholder's entered data is received by the carder who installed the phishing site.
Sniffed cards are an installed script in a hacked payment system or payment window that collects data as it is entered and transmits it to the carder.
Thanks for answering. How do i learn how to do that? What tools are needed? Should i dm you?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
To work with cards you will need an anti-detect browser, cards with non vbv bins and proxy socks5. This is quite enough to get started.

tommy76

BANNED
Reaction score
To work with cards you will need an anti-detect browser, cards with non vbv bins and proxy socks5. This is quite enough to get started.
No. I want to learn how to spam or sniff them