Question about cc shops and balances

zed666

Reaction score
Can someone explain if website I was carding for 1-2 days changed something or bank did, because I was carding with one bin like 400-500$ orders everything was fine. Then 2 days later it keeps declining, sometimes telling no funds or declined by bank. I dont understand if shop really selling often almost empty cards or its something from bank or webshop? Could it be banks started blocking this webshop or what? I tried same bin on other shops it keeps declining too. Feels like most cards bought from any shop are used or empty.... 80% checkers always show card is VALID or APPROVED.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. You buy cards from a database or from one supplier with 0 or low balance.
Try buying cards from another CC store or from another supplier.
When choosing a card, use premium bins such as “gold”, “elite”, “platinum”, “black” and the like, since it is assumed that the balance on them will be greater than on regular classic ones.
Also, many sellers sell cards with an existing balance, that is, before purchasing you know how much money is on the card balance.

zed666

Reaction score
Hello. You buy cards from a database or from one supplier with 0 or low balance.
Try buying cards from another CC store or from another supplier.
When choosing a card, use premium bins such as “gold”, “elite”, “platinum”, “black” and the like, since it is assumed that the balance on them will be greater than on regular classic ones.
Also, many sellers sell cards with an existing balance, that is, before purchasing you know how much money is on the card balance.
Any recommendations what shop can buy with knowing balance card?? Or what good shops are. I tried 3-4 different shops, still cards trash

Eggy2010

Reaction score
Not sure ain’t tryna get banned tryna connect with ppl that’s tryna help
Each other bro