MR. PERFECT'S PLASTIC,SUPPLIES & DMV QUALITY ID'S(A+++ QUALITY) Fast & WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

MrPerfect

Reaction score
NOW SHIPPING WORLD WIDE :) $500 MIN PURCHASE WITH FREE DELIVERY INCLUDED

MrPerfect

Reaction score
Question Bro:

Why did you change name from: Novelty_king?

Is it because other alias has unresolved problems? :)

Maybe Ninja should look into this

whos novelty king? dont under stand u and someone else said the same thing haha this is funny but think wha tu want si know whats up and my bussniess is reall goodd as u can see take care

oo i get it your the comeptition who thinks thats ogna bash my business sorry to late for that as u can see all the good feedbacks i havee haha

if your selling fake ids good for you will all this crap you talking now ruin my bizz? no so why odnt u just worry about your thread if your a seller? no im not novelty king i am mr perfect i am not slacker and i am not pizza or i am not noone else but mr perfect now do me a favor and stop hating because maybe im selling more ids thant u or waht ever the case is worry about your sales and stop trying to but in mine haters are gona hate but will neva be betta than me

Last edited:

lala

Professional
Reaction score
whos novelty king? dont under stand u and someone else said the same thing haha this is funny but think wha tu want si know whats up and my bussniess is reall goodd as u can see take care

oo i get it your the comeptition who thinks thats ogna bash my business sorry to late for that as u can see all the good feedbacks i havee haha

if your selling fake ids good for you will all this crap you talking now ruin my bizz? no so why odnt u just worry about your thread if your a seller? no im not novelty king i am mr perfect i am not slacker and i am not pizza or i am not noone else but mr perfect now do me a favor and stop hating because maybe im selling more ids thant u or waht ever the case is worry about your sales and stop trying to but in mine haters are gona hate but will neva be betta than me

stop talking like a nigger.

In your product examples, you list the name noveltyking, it's pretty ironic.

You're not slacker nor pizza, I know both of them. You are the stupid scammer Novelty_king with a new face.

MrPerfect

Reaction score

You're not slacker nor pizza, I know both of them. You are the stupid scammer Novelty_king with a new face.

scammer?? haha who did i scam but its cool think what u want SISTER take care and good luck with your sales cuzz my sales are pretty good :) enjoy and happy new year SIS by the way i use to be a reseller for alot of peopl including slack but on other forums till i got my own stuff well SIS just good luck with your sales i got my customers set! and they know i dont scam noone lol take care ms LALA

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:12 AM ----------

i dont bash on your thread so please dont bash on mine thanx

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:28 AM ----------

TO ALL MY CUSTOMERS I WILL BE HAVING NEW BANKS CARD DESIGNS INCLUDING DISCO AND NON USA BANKS NEXT WEEK :) ENJOY

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
Bought few times with this guy, Ilike next day delivery , sometimes he have orders before my order , he honest saying you need wait extra day sorry. Quality with this guy is perfect and my embose machine eating them like popcorn at cinema.

Communication A+++
Delivery A+
HONESTTTT A+

================================================

About Ids i will check next week and let you know.

P.S Allways paid to him upfront

RIC0

RIPPER
Reaction score
His I.ds are okay but his plastics are the most horrible plastics I have ever seen. I wanted to throw them in trash the minute I got them... No wonder it's on sale for 6 bucks a piece. I wouldn't pay not 2 dollars for those

MrPerfect

looser bashinh my thread noobbb

frontpage1

Carder
Reaction score
I have no problem with lala but mr perfect do his thing he has no bad complaints plus what is too did he ripp you.... If so place on blacklist if not let his thread be for feedback. If mr prefect is a nigger he is a nigger with damn good services .... Long live carder.market

MrPerfect

Reaction score
His I.ds are okay but his plastics are the most horrible plastics I have ever seen. I wanted to throw them in trash the minute I got them... No wonder it's on sale for 6 bucks a piece. I wouldn't pay not 2 dollars for those

hmm -3 rep and a deer who paid you to say that? lol lala or romeo ahahah your a looser andd to all my happy customers who liked there stuff thanx so much yah all get bonuses on next order just remind me thanx

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:28 PM ----------

I have no problem with lala but mr perfect do his thing he has no bad complaints plus what is too did he ripp you.... If so place on blacklist if not let his thread be for feedback. If mr prefect is a nigger he is a nigger with damn good services .... Long live carder.market

thank you :)

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Mr. Perfect is my go to guy for blanks and id's
His prices are fair and his quality is awesome I have no complaints He also ships super fast Even during the holidays i got my order in a days time. Keep up the good work.

MrPerfect

Reaction score
Mr. Perfect is my go to guy for blanks and id's
His prices are fair and his quality is awesome I have no complaints He also ships super fast Even during the holidays i got my order in a days time. Keep up the good work.

thx brother u know how it is thats what we here for :)

ticoticousa

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
A++ nice job man received my order on time, great support .
Thank you Mr.

bronxsosa

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Very good vendor excellent service. Delo mio personal

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
hello bro where have u been bro i need order some holo n blanks from u just let me know when r online bcoz i already leave a message for u in r private message bro so let me know asap i need urgently bro ok i just waiting for u answer bro thx a lot i appreciate that bro:):):)

MrPerfect

Reaction score
I AM ON VACATION WIL BE BACK NEXT WEEK!

LOOK GUYS I ONLY USE 1 ICQ!!! THATS IT 622166266 THERES SOMEONE GOING AROUND USIUNG MY NAME TRYING TO RIP PPL THIS IS THE ICQ 601895400 THAT IS NOT ME I ONLY USE 1 ICQ JUST REMEMEBR THAT !

abba

Professional
Reaction score

la la so how do a nigger talk? what ever you are watch your mouth !!

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
received my order next day!! great guy great communication! will do business with again