MR. PERFECT'S PLASTIC,SUPPLIES & DMV QUALITY ID'S(A+++ QUALITY) Fast & WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

MrPerfect

Reaction score
Welcome To MR. PERFECT'S PLASTIC,SUPPLIES & DMV QUALITY ID'S

We are here to provide are clients High quality ID's and Bank Cards
all ID Comes with State Hologram and uv seals And Bank Cards Come With UV and Official Eagle/Globe Hologram
Also all IDS are fully scanable!!!!!

USA SHIPPING ONLY!!!!

SHIPPING:

20$ OVERNIGHT-USA

PLASTICS:

1-199 =$10/pc

200+ =$8/pc

ADD $5 FOR EMBOSS.

200$ min Purchase Payment Accepted LR , PM & MONEY PACK
[/SIZE]

STATE IDS:

PRICE:
1 = 150$ ea
2-3= 140$ ea
4-5= 130$ ea
6-7= 120$ ea
8-9= 110$ ea
10+ 100$ ea

STATES CURRENTLY IN STOCK:

PA
FL
CT
RI
OH

NO MIN ORDER ON IDS!!!

Samples:

BANKS CARDS CATALOG:

ASK IN ICQ[/COLOR]

STATE IDS CATALOG:

ASK IN ICQ

SUPPLIES CATALOG:

ASK IN ICQ

HOLOGRAMS
------------------

Visa PayPalers (small doves on silver)
MasterCard PayPalers (silver)

$1 each

100 HOLOS MIN PURCHASE!!!

Payment Accepted Payment Accepted LR , PM & MONEY PACK[/B][/SIZE]

ICQ Support:

[/B]

Last edited:

MrPerfect

Reaction score
yes i paid ninja money for PayPaly so means im verified im sellin gon verified thread jsut becaus ei dont have title doesnt mena im not veified why pay 2k more just for a nick that states seller of plastc or id?

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Seller Not ACCEPT ESCROW .... dunno what too say ...
Claim have other nick here ( old and good ) bla bla ..

Last edited:

MrPerfect

Reaction score
Seller Not ACCEPT ESCROW .... dunno what too say ...
Claim have other nick here ( old and good ) bla bla ..

maybe cuzz i never needed to use escrow this is the first time im selling here in this forum im on other forums verified but like i said maybe i woul duse escrow ill look into it sometime this week untill theen my money still flowing..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:11 PM ----------

by the way lol ask slacker hey slacker you know id selelr Mr Perfect hell tell you about me :)

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
maybe cuzz i never needed to use escrow this is the first time im selling here in this forum im on other forums verified but like i said maybe i woul duse escrow ill look into it sometime this week untill theen my money still flowing..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:11 PM ----------

by the way lol ask slacker hey slacker you know id selelr Mr Perfect hell tell you about me :)

No need , you talk , i show proof !!! that is difference beetwen ME & YOU

More info about this guy =-
http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=453126#post453126

Waiting your explain Novetly kings ??? :)))

MrPerfect

Reaction score
No need , you talk , i show proof !!! that is difference beetwen ME & YOU

More info about this guy =-
http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=453126#post453126

Waiting your explain Novetly kings ??? :)))

LOL no sir u got it worng brother im not ripper come try me out brother escrow accepted and ill prove to u im not no rippe rbrother nvoelty kings was a old seller i use to buy palstics from i use to resell for him on other forums untill he decided not to sell after the bust that happ i am in vendors.su and my market verified and in omerta and im ligit reaosn why u see those sample are because basivcally i boguht the same temps he has and i bought temps from gold nudge so i got the same designs so y am i gona go threw the process on making new ones and no i didnt know he was a ripper which i doubt cuzz i was makign moeny wiht him but anyways think wat u thiunk and ask aorund befroe u talk thanx Romeo lol

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:44 PM ----------

dont worry lets jsut contact ninja and well figure it all out bro

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:47 PM ----------

ESCROW ACCEPTED :) SO PEOPLE CAN GAIN MY TRUST I AM NOW ACCEPTING ESCROW

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:30 PM ----------

ALL QUESTIONS WIL BE ANSWERED VIA ICQ THANX SAMPLES WILL BE GIVEN THREW ICQ ALSO HAVE A GREAT DAY

NYC ID WILL BE COMMIN ALSO WIHTIN A WEEK GUYS

MrPerfect

Reaction score
SAMPLES WILL BE PUT UP TODAY WITH OVER 100 BANK CARDS DESIGNS AND 4 STATE IDS U CAN SEE I WILL POST SAMPLES HERE IN THE FORUM

knifewash3r

Carder
Reaction score
Got my Vouch, Bought ID from this guy, and couple blanks... legit.

destractions

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thanx

Vitech

Reaction score
Ordered 100 pcs to see the quality. Fast shipping. Decent quality. Will work with him again.

carderboy

Carder
Reaction score
THIS GUY IS ONE OF THE BEST I DEAL WITH.. ALWAYS ON TIME AND WORK WITH ME LIKE A BUDDY.....VERY KOOL GUY ALWAYS DO BUSNIESS WITH HIM AND HIS CARD ARE VERY GOOD.....OR SHOULD I SAY PERFECT!!!!!!!!

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Communication and product are both great. Shipped within 24 hours. Thanks bro

WalterWhite

Professional
Reaction score
Placing an order soon. blank plastics. I wll respond with Please respond with thickness of PayPaler. Do you offer heat-stamp holo's?

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
Just ordered 1 Pa id will post feedback and quality , his customer service is excellent so far so good !!!

MrPerfect

Reaction score
sells shit with PayPaler holograms, gets people busted instore dont buy

ofcourse its PayPaler holos and its printed sig panel everyone who asks knows that num 2 ur deer so please dont tlak and number 2 everyone who i dealt with are happy and maybe ur shitty dumps got ppl busted in store haha noob ggood luck deer