I found a site that checks the safty and tells ya what yuor really ip,
So if they can see others can see...

want the link ? just P.M.

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
ip-score

Reaction score
ValueTech, whoer.net if it's opened from a portable browser you will have the same result like others for eg. ip2location.com.

man2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
since long its know that java ( or other script) website are possible to see real ip even if socks used
better is to use vpn with encryption
or simple rdp

on hxxp://whoer.net/ext even use vpn will see your DNS,but when use socks5,you may generated fake DNS.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
this is very important issue.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
i noticed my ip was block and blacklisted for spam or crime hosting but i not sure why because i use socks but not sure whats the deal with VPN

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
Make sure your using the remote gateway. I've seen people uncheck that for pptp connections and the affect is the same as not using encryption at all.

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
anonymity issues

ValueTech, whoer.net if it's opened from a portable browser you will have the same result like others for eg. ip2location.com.

That not true . Whoer.net exposes and reveals ur DNS even if you are using a portable browser . I checked from firefox portable ! and its still the same !!!

vicky

DEER
Reaction score
rdp is the best option in regards of security
or the encrypted VPN services.

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

realestk

Carder
Reaction score
That not true . Whoer.net exposes and reveals ur DNS even if you are using a portable browser . I checked from firefox portable ! and its still the same !!!

How can the dns be changed or spoofed? does anyone have an idea? because whoer. net does expose original dns!!

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
dns

How can the dns be changed or spoofed? does anyone have an idea? because whoer. net does expose original dns!!

Use socks 5 , and in proxifier , under the "Name Resolution " tab, Check the raio button against "Remotely "

That Should take care of you Dns leak.

If you find this helpful +1 me .

stay Safe !