I Need Sniffer,Skimmer,Data Collector,Spammer,..... Partner

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
In this message, you ask for a CC with a vbv code and promise to cash them out for 50% of the profit.
You indicate that you have working methods to implement this method.
These are your words. You wrote them yourself.
yes that is my Word and im still on my word

but it will be Great if the CC is Non
Adamakiller spent his money, bought valid cards and gave them to you to cash out as you requested.
i dont want his Bought Card
i wanted to Carding for him
and i gave him Bins
i dont trust any CC seller now ,because what i saw most of the CC seller are generated and they put Radnom Adress to the CC and then they try to sell it on the Internet
thats why i wanted to work with Professinal Hacker,Spammer,Phisher,etc,....
You informed him that there was not even $ 5 on the card,
thats True i was busy and i coudnt send him Proofs
He gave you an extra set of cards, but you told him you were busy. But a lot of time has passed and you could use them for their intended purpose,
bro come on do you really think im here for him to buy me new CC

im here for Bussnies but not with him
We understand that you are looking for hackers, spammers and phishers for cooperation so that they provide you with cards, but when you receive cards you start to come up with some excuses.
he is not even Hacker
and i offer to Him Drop service to work for me and he Refuse it

what does he think he is?????
nothing to do and expext to reward

i have now Customer and i still need Customer
i need Professinal Phisher,spammer,Hacker
realllll Data Collecter

we cann start with one CC and i promise to do the Best
my new Telegram @berlinHoffman

BANNED
Reaction score
and why should i pay him back
if the CC should be still working

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
CC stores do not generate card data, they use owner addresses from the supplier's database. These data were indicated by the cardholders themselves when making payments with their cards.
It is also easy and simple to check the reliability of the address on sites for finding people and addresses, for this it is enough to indicate the name and surname of the card holder. In such a case, you can make sure the correct address is provided along with the card number or generated.

Why are you looking for hackers, phishers and spammers? Do you want them to provide you with valid cards for withdrawal? What's the difference between cards from a trusted CC store and cards provided by hackers?

You yourself agreed to cooperate with him and provided him with the necessary non vbv bin, you yourself asked him to buy a card for you, which he did. Then he gave the card to you.
How did you check that there is not enough balance on the card?

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
yes that is my Word and im still on my word

but it will be Great if the CC is Non

i dont want his Bought Card
i wanted to Carding for him
and i gave him Bins
i dont trust any CC seller now ,because what i saw most of the CC seller are generated and they put Radnom Adress to the CC and then they try to sell it on the Internet
thats why i wanted to work with Professinal Hacker,Spammer,Phisher,etc,....

thats True i was busy and i coudnt send him Proofs

bro come on do you really think im here for him to buy me new CC

im here for Bussnies but not with him

he is not even Hacker
and i offer to Him Drop service to work for me and he Refuse it

what does he think he is?????
nothing to do and expext to reward

i have now Customer and i still need Customer
i need Professinal Phisher,spammer,Hacker
realllll Data Collecter

we cann start with one CC and i promise to do the Best
my new Telegram @berlinHoffman
My God, stupid piece of shit, I took a screenshot of you from a trusted shop where I bought cards, why are you writing excuses that I allegedly generated addresses, etc. and because of this you could not cash cards and after you did not do it you called Valdin's cards shit !!! You are just a stupid idiot)) + to everything why are you referring to the fact that you gave me an awesome bin! I asked you initially what bins do you need so that I can buy cards for you, not for myself! If I gave you another bin of the card, you would 100% then say that this bin does not fit and would just steal the card as 100% did with the rest, but maybe they are valid, but where is the guarantee that you did not hand over anything with them, you are not a professional just a piece of shit who wants to learn how to cash cards by creating topics like this on the forum and for people to fold your cards for free! I would not be surprised if you resold them, also as an option, because as it was said above that perhaps you are the same dunkel, and he was a complete bitch, then you will fly to the ban just like him.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
Did you offer the drop service to work for you ?? Tell me why I had to agree to work for you if you are a piece of shit who indicated a card withdrawal service, and you did not, plus you added me to the black list and now you are trying to make excuses here ??

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
CC stores do not generate card data, they use owner addresses from the supplier's database. These data were indicated by the cardholders themselves when making payments with their cards.
It is also easy and simple to check the reliability of the address on sites for finding people and addresses, for this it is enough to indicate the name and surname of the card holder. In such a case, you can make sure the correct address is provided along with the card number or generated.

Why are you looking for hackers, phishers and spammers? Do you want them to provide you with valid cards for withdrawal? What's the difference between cards from a trusted CC store and cards provided by hackers?

You yourself agreed to cooperate with him and provided him with the necessary non vbv bin, you yourself asked him to buy a card for you, which he did. Then he gave the card to you.
LOL, he already writes that everything will work out from the first card)) and continues to work)) but he refused with me when I threw new cards to him) plus a new telegram)) It's just a scam, I'm just waiting for him to be banned)))

BANNED
Reaction score
supplier's database
Many Supplier do Generate Adress to sell there Invalid Adress CC in Higher Priceses
and i saw that in my Eyes
there was someone selling CC on Unicvv
and his first Name was Fuck
and Last name was You
and guess how much was this CC wanted to Sell 20 bucks

What's the difference between cards from a trusted CC store and cards provided by hackers?
Big Diffrence
i aggre for one CC and i told him it has no Balance
i wanted to buy Giftcard with it
because its NonVBV cc

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
An error when buying a gift card could arise not because of insufficient balance, but because of incorrect system settings.
In addition, almost all gift card shops do not accept payment via non-vbv bins.
If this is some well-known store, then this bin could have already been added to the stop list due to the received chargebacks.

Adamkiller, please Google this non vbv bin that he gave you, perhaps this is not a private bin, but a bin from public sources.
Please write the result, did you find this bin on the Internet or is it really a private bin?

Yes, he did not provide proof that the address was generated and did not provide proof that there was not enough balance on the card. Most likely, the card had a balance and had the correct address, but he simply could not use it.
It is very strange that he changed his nickname in telegram, usually those who value their reputation never change their contact. Or they don't do it so often. Yesterday he had a different nickname, and today he has a different one :)

Adamkiller, please provide your correspondence with him in text form or in screenshots from the very beginning. We must analyze what your terms of the transaction were, after which we can draw the correct conclusion.

I really hope that he will come to his senses and reimburse you the cost of purchasing the cards.

BANNED
Reaction score
It is very strange that he changed his nickname in telegram
yes because i have no acess of the Telegram any more
its Telegram from Sms-active.ru

you cann contact me also on Jabber
[email protected]
Most likely, the card had a balance and had the correct address, but he simply could not use it.
the CC was NonVBV am very sure of that

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
As far as I understand, the chronology of events is as follows:
1. You have placed an advertisement with a request to provide you with card details for cashing out and promised 50% of the real profit to those who provide them.
2. In your advertisement, you have reported and notified that you have a 100% working method by which you can successfully cash cards.
3. Adamkiller responded to your request-announcement, he contacted you on the specified contacts.
4. During the dialogue with him, you confirmed to him the fact that you really use the method and will be able to successfully cash out the cards after which you sent him the desired non vbv bin.
5. Adamkiller purchased the specified bin in the CC shop for his own money.
6. Adamkiller told you this non-vbv bin with the clear card data that he received during the purchase in the CC store.
7. You have received the card data and accepted it for processing.
8. According to this card, you tried to make a purchase of a Gift card in a store known to you.
9. Your attempt to buy a Gift card using the provided card data was unsuccessful, you failed.
10. You informed Adamkiller that there is not enough balance on the card provided by him to make a purchase.

i have also Lot of Methods if the CC is VBV
and i also have Proofs with all what i sayed in this thread

Output
Since you claimed that your method is 100% working, it means that you have previously checked and tested this method and your purchases of Gift cards for this bin were successful. You assured and confirmed in your own words that this method works.
In this connection, based on your statements, please provide screenshots from this store of successful payment for Gift cards for this bin and screenshots of receiving Gift card data in the account of this store or in letters sent by this store.
We must make sure that your method really worked and you have all the confirmation and proof of your words.
Since there are suspicions and doubts that you have not previously tested this method and just tried to buy a Gift card for the first time, and then failed.
We need to make sure you are not cheating.
Please provide all the necessary proof of successful purchases of Gift cards in this store.
We look forward to and hope for your prudence and the adequacy of the perception of information.

BANNED
Reaction score
7. You have received the card data and accepted it for processing.
yes but only for 1 CC and i didnt wanted more than 1 CC

its Deutsche Bahn Giftcard
download.png

this is the Proofs

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Are you kidding me on purpose?
1. bahn.de/p/view/angebot/geschenkkarte.shtml
This gift card cannot be purchased online with credit card details!
This gift card can only be purchased from grocery stores in real life!
Here is a quote from the site:
Questions and answers about the DB gift card:
Where can I buy a DB gift card?
The DB gift card is available in stores in the following stores: Rewe, Penny, EDEKA or Netto - as well as from other grocery stores.
2. This gift card can only be cashed after purchase from an actual grocery store.
3. This gift card with a nominal balance of only € 30!
4. This gift card is for transport!
5. The screenshots provided do not include the date.
6. The screenshots provided do not indicate the bin you used.
7. In the screenshots provided, we see that someone bought a card in a real product store, and then just cashed it out.
Do you take us for complete fools?
Why did you send this nonsense?

BANNED
Reaction score
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
1. bahn.de/p/view/angebot/geschenkkarte.shtml
now
go to
Bahn.de------> Angebote----------> Jetzt Motiv auswählen-------> go down and put your Information and how much the Giftcard value----------> press Weiter------>and then put adress and payment methods

Do you take us for complete fools?
im not here to make fool to any body
im here for Bussnies... NOTHING MORE

BANNED
Reaction score
6. The screenshots provided do not indicate the bin you used.
im not here to give you guys carding tutorial

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
The value must be between EUR 5.00 and EUR 100.00.
threedssvc.pay1.de/3ds/3ds2/challenge/request/
This merchant with 3D security.
I used valid cards with non vbv bin, but he simply rejected all orders and wrote that the cards were blocked.
In this merchant, there is a ban on the use of cards with non vbv bin.
What method of cashing a card with a vbv code did you talk about?

BANNED
Reaction score
I used valid cards with non vbv bin, but he simply rejected all orders and wrote that the cards were blocked.
In this merchant, there is a ban on the use of cards with non vbv bin.
look up you just laughed at me before 15 minute
and now you want me to give you the Method how to buying giftcard????

as i told you im not here to post Tutorial about carding
im here just for Bussniess

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
I am not asking you to post your private methods. It's very good that you are trying to do business.
Let's say, using your best practices and methods, you managed to buy a gift card for 100 euros, but how are you going to cash them out?
You cannot buy cryptocurrency using these gift cards.

BANNED
Reaction score
i resell them 80% and recive money to Paypal accounts and after that i got lot people accept paypal Money for Bitcoin and i should also pay them low %

after that all process it will remind 70% of the Giftcardvalue on my Bitcoin account

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
I am not asking you to post your private methods. It's very good that you are trying to do business.
Let's say, using your best practices and methods, you managed to buy a gift card for 100 euros, but how are you going to cash them out?
You cannot buy cryptocurrency using these gift cards.
He's so helpless he can't cash cards !!! I wrote to him from another account, now he is already asking where I get the cards, etc. I told him that from a private store and told him that it does not matter, "Business only. You need cards, I need money, nothing more. " Now he writes in my words that he is here only for the sake of business) He also added me to the blacklist on another account where I asked for proofs) and he already indicated a completely different bin that he needed than on the first account)) at first there was Brazil, now only the USA, although when I asked what bin you need, he told me no bin now i don't know at all, find it yourself and let me if everything is correct i will cash the card. After I did not give him my profile on the forum, he said that there are fake cards in the shops and he will not take them)) And he added me to the black list .
Below are screenshots of the correspondence from the second account. I will throw off the correspondence from the first account later, since I'm a little busy now, plus I need to paint over the cards that I gave him. But the screenshots of the correspondence will be where even initially I wrote to him that I would give out 1-2 cards for the test, and after the first one he did not tell me that he would not cash them anymore) but simply said that “okay, later I’m busy now” at this time I continued to give him cards, he saw it and had nothing against it only the next day he here on the forum declares that he did not ask me to fold more than one card to him and that he would not work with me since the cards are from the shop))