I Need Sniffer,Skimmer,Data Collector,Spammer,..... Partner

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello Guys

Im professinal Carder and i would like to offer you my service

i would Like to work with with any Guy how got Valid CC
i will Cashout the CC and split the Profit 50% 50%
i have also Lot of Methods if the CC is VBV
i also have Drops in Europe, Canada, USA

i will work with you in Long term
and i also have Proofs with all what i sayed in this thread

Im on Telegram @berlinHoffman
please dont waste my time, i have lot things to do

Last edited:

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
A very funny service for a potential liar and fraudster.

Here are the following arguments and beliefs based on facts:
1. This is a clone of the scammer @dunkelh3it
He has already managed to deceive many people.
2. He claims to have been registered on the forums since 2019, but cannot provide a link to his profiles.
3. He confirmed that he was registered in the VIP section of the raid forum, but could not provide a screenshot of the VIP section.
4. He was unable to contribute the insurance amount to the fund.
5. He has no money to pay for the adv.
6. He could not pass the test and be verified.
7. He refuses to work through escrow and asks for cards and transfers in advance. After he receives them, you will not receive your%.
8. He does not have his cards and drops, this is an ordinary petty huckster-intermediary.
9. He said that he was leaving the forum forever and created the last topic, but he continues to go in and opened an advertising topic. He is not responsible for his words.
10. He is not known to anyone, has no guarantors, has no recommendation and has no positive reviews.
11. He constantly deceives and is not responsible for his words.
12. He copies other people's methods and passes off as his own.
13. He deceives everyone that he is from Germany, although he speaks poorly in English and German, he uses an interpreter as this deceiver is from Turkey, possibly from Africa or India.

Please be careful! He will simply deceive you. Skip this topic and ignore his posts.
You will never get money by cooperating with him.
All deals with a scammer will be doomed to failure.

Cashoutgang1337

Dude is VERY educated and knows his shit! Also not afraid to tell you how it is and be blunt regardless of feelings. Very good dude!

BANNED
Reaction score
OMG you again
what a loooser you are
last time i will answer your shit Post
you Got noo Prooooofs you only Talk like women show us Proooofs and i swear i will never come here again
show us Proofs and i will kill my self
show us proofs and i will quit Carding

please shut the fuck up if you got no Proofs about me
just shut the Fuck up
go find a job
7. He refuses to work through escrow and asks for cards and transfers in advance. After he receives them, you will not receive your%.
i didnt refuse what the fuck do you smoke
do you really understand english

what the fuck is wrong with you
@admin what does this guy want from me
@Teacher you telling all the time that im scammer
show us Proofs mother fucker :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

show us Proofs and stop talking like bitch

again my problem was with you
you was posting shit
you posting only Copy past method belongs to 2001 thats all
and i got Proofs that you posting shitttt
you posting no sense methods
methods that only works before 20 years

leave me fucking alone He has already managed to deceive many people.
3. He confirmed that he was registered in the VIP section of the raid forum, but could not provide a screenshot of the VIP section.
4. He was unable to contribute the insurance amount to the fund.
5. He has no money to pay for the adv.
6. He could not pass the test and be verified.
8. He does not have his cards and drops, this is an ordinary petty huckster-intermediary.
9. He said that he was leaving the forum forever and created the last topic, but he continues to go in and opened an advertising topic. He is not responsible for his words.
10. He is not known to anyone, has no guarantors, has no recommendation and has no positive reviews.
11. He constantly deceives and is not responsible for his words.
12. He copies other people's methods and passes off as his own.
13. He deceives everyone that he is from Germany, although he speaks poorly in English and German, he uses an interpreter as this deceiver is from Turkey, possibly from Africa or India.
just give us proofs with all what you saying and i swear i will quit carding
you talking without proofs

2. He claims to have been registered on the forums since 2019, but cannot provide a link to his profiles.
i told you i started carding in 2019
but i didnt tell you any forum
i told you i started learn carding on telegram brooooo please go learn english leave me alone if you got noooooooooo Proooofs

agaaaaaaain you got no Prooofs about me
you got no any proofs about me
you talking like bitch women

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Okay, please provide the following data to verify your legal capacity:
1. Link to your profiles on other forums.
2. Links to advertising topics on other forums where we can see positive feedback about your work (you will refuse and you will not be able to do it).
3. Links to messages from the administration of other forums where it is indicated that you made an insurance deposit or successfully worked through an escrow service (you will refuse and will not be able to do this).
4. Screenshot from the private section of the raid forum (you will refuse and you will not be able to do it).
5. Screenshot of the employment contract with the Drups or correspondence with them to confirm the fact of the presence of Drops. I think you are an ordinary middleman who wants to cheat.
6. You told everyone that you were leaving this forum, why did you advertise?
7. Why no one carder do not knows you if you have been working for 2 years already?
8. Why don't you beg for deceiving cards when you can easily buy them from the CC store?

Please provide links to methods that I have skipped since 2001. I didn't even do carding at that time. You are deceiving again and you will not be able to provide confirmation of your words. Another lie and deception.

If he doesn't like something, then he will leave negative messages in your profile, as he did in mine, which ruined my reputation.

You cried and moaned that you did not have 10k in order to make a security deposit to register on a private forum and you wanted to buy a registration for $ 100.
How will you cash out large transfers when you have no money at all? Who are you making fun of?

You constantly contradict yourself, deceive and are not responsible for your words. How can guys believe you?
Why do you freak out right away and cannot substantiate your words?

Robot999

BANNED
Reaction score
Am interested
Please who know if he is a professional carder, i don't want to work with an amateur or a ripper. Who can vouch for him.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
Am interested
Please who know if he is a professional carder, i don't want to work with an amateur or a ripper. Who can vouch for him.
I started working with him. I will share the results later.?

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
i would Like to work with with any Guy how got Valid CC
i will Cashout the CC and split the Profit 50% 50%
i have also Lot of Methods if the CC is VBV
This is a very strange and suspicious proposal.
Why you can't buy valid CC for 10 bucks on your own and cash them out?
Well two, I will buy good bins with a large balance and give you cash out. I can buy as many cards as you like.
Can you add to escrow about 300-500 bucks or refuse?
I think you just want to get valid CC for free and then resell them on another forum.

BANNED
Reaction score
This is a very strange and suspicious proposal.
No its not
im searching for real Hacker,Phisher and spammer
ofourse i have 10 bucks or 50 bucks belive me or not
allmost all the CC on store are Fake
maybe the Card isValid
CCN, Expire date,CVV is Valid but the Adress of the Card is not Valid
one time i bought USA CC but he gave me Russian of the CC WTF
and i buy on CC stores Like Unicvv,trump-store,Brain krebs
Why you can't buy valid CC for 10 bucks on your own and cash them out?
yes offcourse i have
Well two, I will buy good bins with a large balance and give you cash out. I can buy as many cards as you like.
yes thats is the Problem
i cann buy it too
but does this CC is real
Can you add to escrow about 300-500 bucks or refuse?
i never refuse Escorw
I think you just want to get valid CC for free and then resell them on another forum.
i have Proofs and Customer how i work with
download.png

he is Professinal Hacker
i work with him
and i got from Him CCN Expiredate,CVV and all adress information

download.png

Geschenkgutschein in german is GIftcard

BANNED
Reaction score

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Okay, then I'm waiting for you to put at least 300 bucks into escrow so that you can be trusted.
I will give you 1 valid card with the correct address, do not worry, I will check the validity of the address on the websites.
The card will have a balance of more than 3000 bucks (it will be verified through enroll), you promise 50%, i.e. I will wait 1500 bucks - 300 bucks in escrow, in total you will have to pay me 1200 bucks.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
yes and i gave you really good Bin and really good Cardable Website
Well, you wrote the bins to me so that I could buy them for you to cash out, I did not ask the shop to write, but thanks, maybe it will come in handy sometime ? . Now I am waiting for the result of cashing out from the three cards that I threw off to you yesterday.

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Well, you wrote the bins to me so that I could buy them for you to cash out, I did not ask the shop to write, but thanks, maybe it will come in handy sometime ? . Now I am waiting for the result of cashing out from the three cards that I threw off to you yesterday.
He gave you good bins and you bought the cards of these bins in the CC store and then gave him to cash out?
Now he has to pay 50% of the balance of these cards?
How did you find out the balance on these cards?
Approximately how much should he pay you?
If he knows bins, then why he doesn't buy cards from the CC store?

Robot999

BANNED
Reaction score
Waiting for the result , will also like to work with him, atleast someone in this forum willing to help beginner earn something. Seen some professional on the forum that just say to help for f**king pride but later throw you off.
I just hope for good result.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
Waiting for the result , will also like to work with him, atleast someone in this forum willing to help beginner earn something. Seen some professional on the forum that just say to help for f**king pride but later throw you off.
I just hope for good result.
I also hope for a good result)

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
He gave you good bins and you bought the cards of these bins in the CC store and then gave him to cash out?
Now he has to pay 50% of the balance of these cards?
How did you find out the balance on these cards?
Approximately how much should he pay you?
If he knows bins, then why he doesn't buy cards from the CC store?
Do you enjoy asking a lot of questions? Moreover, so much stupid that I just sit in shock. If you do not see that he pays 50%, then I see no reason to answer other questions. + The last question you should ask him, not me.

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, I see that he is ready to pay 50% of the balance, but how do you know what balance was on the card, or can you only assume that the amount on the balance is more than 1000 bucks?

I'm also asking you, do you think it is reasonable to ask someone to buy cards for 10 bucks of the desired bin? He writes that he has enough money, but why then does he ask you to buy cards for 10 bucks?

I can buy all the bins what he needs and give him for cash out if it is so difficult for him to go to the CC store and buy them himself. I can also check the validity of the cardholder's address and all other data, for example, SSN, DOB, since they are very easy to find out.
It just looks very strange.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, I see that he is ready to pay 50% of the balance, but how do you know what balance was on the card, or can you only assume that the amount on the balance is more than 1000 bucks?

I'm also asking you, do you think it is reasonable to ask someone to buy cards for 10 bucks of the desired bin? He writes that he has enough money, but why then does he ask you to buy cards for 10 bucks?

I can buy all the bins what he needs and give him for cash out if it is so difficult for him to go to the CC store and buy them himself. I can also check the validity of the cardholder's address and all other data, for example, SSN, DOB, since they are very easy to find out.
It just looks very strange.
I am not interested in your assumptions. If you can buy a card and give him a test so why didn't you? Do you just write a bunch of questions here? Even if it's a scam, I'd rather spend the money and test it. Than I will spend on professionals like you who write that they will pour thousands of dollars a day and do not fucking work with anyone from the forum and the benefits of them are zero. And this is the first person with a more or less reputation who agreed to help cash out cards 50 to 50%

and who said that I know the balance? I buy cards in shops, specific bins. If your profit starts from only 1000 dollars, then I don't even see the point of having a conversation with you. For me, the money is $ 100. and if not for you, then you can go fuck yourself

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Well, we'll wait for the result. It is very good that you are content with the amounts of $ 100. You bought the card for $ 10 and you can get 10 times more.
Yes, I would understand if he told the method and you yourself worked on it, but here it turns out you just gave him the cards and are waiting for the result.
How long does it take for him to cash out? Will we find out the result of your cooperation within a week?
I also want to just give cards and receive 10 times more without doing anything and without making any efforts.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
Well, we'll wait for the result. It is very good that you are content with the amounts of $ 100. You bought the card for $ 10 and you can get 10 times more.
Yes, I would understand if he told the method and you yourself worked on it, but here it turns out you just gave him the cards and are waiting for the result.
How long does it take for him to cash out? Will we find out the result of your cooperation within a week?
I also want to just give cards and receive 10 times more without doing anything and without making any efforts.
I gave him 4 platinum credit cards. First I gave one, the result was about an hour and a half. By the way, there was no money on the card, according to him, it was impossible to cash out even $ 5. After that, I issued 3 more valid platinum credit cards. And I'm waiting for the result from 5:00 AM yesterday. Yes, he warned that he is a little busy now, but everyone needs time. And I hope it's not in vain)