Help. I want to do giftcard carding.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
So finally I want to card giftcard. And I have a few questions to ask.
1. Pls recommend three non-vbv sites I should buy giftcards from.
2. Are game cards profitable and where to sell them online.
3. Is only VPN okay without 911.re proxy? I intend on using windscribe VPN
4. Is wixxx.cc legit to buy cc from. I planning to buy only one or two cc?

time11

Carder
Reaction score
I am also a novice, I have studied for 3 months and spent 300 US dollars. At last there is something to be gained, everything needs to be learned and practiced, I wish you an early success!

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
So finally I want to card giftcard. And I have a few questions to ask.
1. Pls recommend three non-vbv sites I should buy giftcards from.
2. Are game cards profitable and where to sell them online.
3. Is only VPN okay without 911.re proxy? I intend on using windscribe VPN
4. Is wixxx.cc legit to buy cc from. I planning to buy only one or two cc?
Hello, welcome to this incredible forum. In advance I ask you to browse it very well, and learn a lot with each article that is in it.

1. In this forum there are too many tutorials about it. Most gitcard pages are cardable, you just need to be crafty, and have a cc non vbv.
2. Yes, they are profitable. You can sell them on paxful.com, among other sites.
3. Using VPN can sometimes work, but in my case, I have had very little luck using VPN. I highly recommend using proxye socket5, or rpd.
4. I have never bought from this site, but it is a site recommended by professional carders, so feel free to buy from this site.

Remember, to have a successful carding, use cc non vbv, and always be very clever.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
1. Cardable websites list for buy gift-cards with non vbv cards:
  • gamecards.com
  • instant-gaming.com
  • kinguin.net
  • getgamesgo.com
  • bundlestars.com
  • dlgamer.us
  • yuplay.com
  • elitekeys.com

Topic about cardable websites for carding gift cards:

2. After buying gift cards, you can sell them on any reliable crypto exchange and get cryptocurrency for them, for example, on paxful or localbitcoins.
The profit depends on the volume and value of the gift cards that you will buy with the cards and their subsequent sale.
It depends only on important opportunities and desires, the more gift cards you buy, the more balance they have, the more you will get real profit. This is a very standard business law.

3. Yes, on many sites you can use a VPN provider instead of a proxy, RDP and tunnels, but it is advisable to use a VPN provider that does not log.
Nevertheless, many shops block card payments when their anti-fraud system notices that you are working through a free VPN, antidetect bowser or a virtual machine. Therefore, you can also take this circumstance into account and try to avoid it.

4. Yes, this is a good CC store and has a lot of positive reviews and recommendations. You can try with the purchase of 1 cc to test it and test it in practice.
Keep in mind that the quality of the material depends on the bases that come for sale. Today they can be good, but tomorrow they are bad. Therefore, do not forget to check the cards for validity in an automatic checker and demand a free replacement of a dead card with a live one.

Frisky5

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Text me on telegram

Last edited by a moderator: