Carding Method E-Gift Cards from Amazon Logs

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Straight to the point: to drive an Amazon gift with great success, you will need:
1) Amazon log (with a linked card), and transaction history, preferably fresh
2) Anti-detect browser (I've spent my whole life beating either with Firefox or from my phone, but I recommend the Cypher Antidetect to everyone)
3) Proxy for zip holder

Tip 1 - selecting a proxy
This is one of the most important points that affects the success of the drive-in
The proxy must be matched exactly to the holder's ZIP, and the spread should be minimal. The DNS must match the country of the user's account, and the proxy must not be included in any black list. The ideal solution is a zero-risk score ovpn configuration. Choose such juices that live at least an hour.

Tip 2 - correctly log in to Amazon
You may think this is nonsense, but yes, Amazon has such a hard anti-fraud that you need to go to the site correctly, and this is not nonsense.
I recommend that everyone access your Amazon account EXCLUSIVELY by following ref links from YouTube. Where can I get them? It is enough to write something like *Top Staff Amazon 2021 USA* in YouTube or instagram. In such videos, sellers usually advertise their product, and leave links for it in the description, and they are exactly what we need. You should only log in to your account after you have verified that the mail linked to Amazon is valid and you have set up filters on it (emails from Amazon should go to the trash).

Tip 3 - properly warm up your account
3.1) After you have entered the acc, you should not immediately surf the product that you want to enter, this is an error. On the main page, Amazon shows which products cardholder last viewed, and you need to view products from this category initially, smoothly moving to the gift
3.2) Just view the products for at least 15 minutes, like them, write comments on product reviews, add them to the cart, use Amazon filters, and generally interact with all Amazon filters. I also recommend that you go to Amazon Music and listen to your favorite artists in it (yes, this has a positive effect on anti-fraud)
3.3) After 15 minutes of surfing, add something cheap to your cart (it can be a kitchen knife, gloves, apron, and it must be an illiquid product, don't add cheap electronics)
3.4) After you have added a cheap product to the cart, you should leave the site literally for 3 minutes (at this time, you can search in the log for the kh card numbers, since if you mess up some of the items, Amazon can request them)
3.5) After a few minutes, go to Amazon, and SMOOTHLY go to the gifts. You should not immediately write to the amazon egift search, but rather write gift for grandma or something similar. The bottom line is that Amazon itself must advertise you egift under the product that you are looking at. If this happens (usually quite quickly), then click on the e-gift ad.
3.6) You don't need to add it to your shopping cart right away. Check the e-gift department for other brands, and only then warm up the Amazon e-gift. We need the Amazon gift precisely because it is the least fraudulent of all the others. After you have selected the category of gifts, go to the Amazon e-gift, customize the image on it (pay special attention here, do it longer). If you are just a complete beginner and are not confident in yourself and are afraid to kill a mate in vain, choose the gift value of $ 50. If you already have some experience, and you are sure of yourself, and you know that you have not screwed up anywhere, then choose the face value of $ 100. Next, specify the cardholder email address and add the product to the shopping cart.
3.7) After the desired item is in the shopping cart, leave the site again for a couple of minutes. Then go in, watch all sorts of droch (not long at all) and only then go to beat the gift. There must be something cheap in your shopping cart other than a gift. Click Checkout and then you will either be asked for the cardholder card number (so you screwed up, let the log lie down for 6 hours and go to another one. DON'T THROW AWAY THE LOG), or don't. In the second case, we pay for it and wait for the gift.

Tip 4 - Common myths
You should not throw the order in the archive, this has a bad effect on the anti-fraud (why would a normal cardholder hide its order?)
If you have received a gift, then you should not immediately hit the other leg with another one. Give this gift to the miser, and be sure to wait until he activates it (you will receive an email about its activation), and then you can repeat all the points above with a clear conscience, only less time and beat the second gift.

My observations
Usually, gifts arrive within 10 minutes, if not, then within half an hour, but if after so much time he did not come, then the chance of his arrival is scanty.
Holders do not fire orders if they are not logged in to Amazon from a mobile phone, they fire your body movements if you have not configured filters in mail
If Amazon offered to add a phone number at the entrance, then do not refuse, buy Google Voice and add it.
When warming up, for example, for a koocking knife request, you should view all the pages up to the very last one, and yes, this is a long time, but anti-fraud will like it.
The most important thing is to believe in yourself. Without this, it will not work, and this is not nonsense. Believe in yourself and get what you want.

MarcusLord

Reaction score
Straight to the point: to drive an Amazon gift with great success, you will need:
1) Amazon log (with a linked card), and transaction history, preferably fresh
2) Anti-detect browser (I've spent my whole life beating either with Firefox or from my phone, but I recommend the Cypher Antidetect to everyone)
3) Proxy for zip holder

Tip 1 - selecting a proxy
This is one of the most important points that affects the success of the drive-in
The proxy must be matched exactly to the holder's ZIP, and the spread should be minimal. The DNS must match the country of the user's account, and the proxy must not be included in any black list. The ideal solution is a zero-risk score ovpn configuration. Choose such juices that live at least an hour.

Tip 2 - correctly log in to Amazon
You may think this is nonsense, but yes, Amazon has such a hard anti-fraud that you need to go to the site correctly, and this is not nonsense.
I recommend that everyone access your Amazon account EXCLUSIVELY by following ref links from YouTube. Where can I get them? It is enough to write something like *Top Staff Amazon 2021 USA* in YouTube or instagram. In such videos, sellers usually advertise their product, and leave links for it in the description, and they are exactly what we need. You should only log in to your account after you have verified that the mail linked to Amazon is valid and you have set up filters on it (emails from Amazon should go to the trash).

Tip 3 - properly warm up your account
3.1) After you have entered the acc, you should not immediately surf the product that you want to enter, this is an error. On the main page, Amazon shows which products cardholder last viewed, and you need to view products from this category initially, smoothly moving to the gift
3.2) Just view the products for at least 15 minutes, like them, write comments on product reviews, add them to the cart, use Amazon filters, and generally interact with all Amazon filters. I also recommend that you go to Amazon Music and listen to your favorite artists in it (yes, this has a positive effect on anti-fraud)
3.3) After 15 minutes of surfing, add something cheap to your cart (it can be a kitchen knife, gloves, apron, and it must be an illiquid product, don't add cheap electronics)
3.4) After you have added a cheap product to the cart, you should leave the site literally for 3 minutes (at this time, you can search in the log for the kh card numbers, since if you mess up some of the items, Amazon can request them)
3.5) After a few minutes, go to Amazon, and SMOOTHLY go to the gifts. You should not immediately write to the amazon egift search, but rather write gift for grandma or something similar. The bottom line is that Amazon itself must advertise you egift under the product that you are looking at. If this happens (usually quite quickly), then click on the e-gift ad.
3.6) You don't need to add it to your shopping cart right away. Check the e-gift department for other brands, and only then warm up the Amazon e-gift. We need the Amazon gift precisely because it is the least fraudulent of all the others. After you have selected the category of gifts, go to the Amazon e-gift, customize the image on it (pay special attention here, do it longer). If you are just a complete beginner and are not confident in yourself and are afraid to kill a mate in vain, choose the gift value of $ 50. If you already have some experience, and you are sure of yourself, and you know that you have not screwed up anywhere, then choose the face value of $ 100. Next, specify the cardholder email address and add the product to the shopping cart.
3.7) After the desired item is in the shopping cart, leave the site again for a couple of minutes. Then go in, watch all sorts of droch (not long at all) and only then go to beat the gift. There must be something cheap in your shopping cart other than a gift. Click Checkout and then you will either be asked for the cardholder card number (so you screwed up, let the log lie down for 6 hours and go to another one. DON'T THROW AWAY THE LOG), or don't. In the second case, we pay for it and wait for the gift.

Tip 4 - Common myths
You should not throw the order in the archive, this has a bad effect on the anti-fraud (why would a normal cardholder hide its order?)
If you have received a gift, then you should not immediately hit the other leg with another one. Give this gift to the miser, and be sure to wait until he activates it (you will receive an email about its activation), and then you can repeat all the points above with a clear conscience, only less time and beat the second gift.

My observations
Usually, gifts arrive within 10 minutes, if not, then within half an hour, but if after so much time he did not come, then the chance of his arrival is scanty.
Holders do not fire orders if they are not logged in to Amazon from a mobile phone, they fire your body movements if you have not configured filters in mail
If Amazon offered to add a phone number at the entrance, then do not refuse, buy Google Voice and add it.
When warming up, for example, for a koocking knife request, you should view all the pages up to the very last one, and yes, this is a long time, but anti-fraud will like it.
The most important thing is to believe in yourself. Without this, it will not work, and this is not nonsense. Believe in yourself and get what you want.
but cards linked with Amazon account asks for CVV while purchasing.How will i get the CVV?

psyop

Reaction score
hello Is it possible for anyone to card digital gift cards for me such as PlayStation Network, or Razer Gold? If you are successful I can instantly buy these digital gift cards from you and Pay u in crypto. This process is 100% anonymous and both of us can make serious cash. Let me know if it interests u or message me on telegram @mythicalcmd for faster communication.

Best regards