senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Bulba wasnt even that great...nothing big about this

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
track2

bro track2.name and bulba were the best in the game hands down... if you were fortunate to be on track2.name u know that already... i hope track opens up again when he sets up new server... hands down best dumps ever but not a lot of people know that because to shop there was a rarity to even been invited to shop.. %20 bonus on all money and refund all bad damn any vendors here like that??/

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
It was pretty convenient and if you chose the right bins as with any vendor it was pretty easy to make good money. I wasnt on track2 I was on bulba and yeah the 10% bonus was awesome. Remember when they updated with 1 million dumps? It crashed their server for hours lol I doubt they will come back, all good things must come to and end. :(

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
SHOP IS CLOSED , SHOP IS CLOSED , CLOSED...
Still open untill 7 January 2012 totaly!
You must buy on remains balance or create ticket with your LR purse for refund!
We closed becouse dont have more dumps , Good luck to all and Happy with New Year!

he closed temporally coz he don't have more dumps ,thats all

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
the real shit isnt even with vendors or stores most of the time, usually is with private suppliers etc

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
I sent support a message in bulba last week and they said they were closing permanently. I mean damn it would be awesome if they would come back in a few months or so but it was confirmed by support. I knew it was gonna happen, his updates were usually a few times a month with 20k new dumps each time then it dwindled down to 4-5k the past 5 months....

coolmoe

RIPPER
Reaction score
I sent support a message in bulba last week and they said they were closing permanently. I mean damn it would be awesome if they would come back in a few months or so but it was confirmed by support. I knew it was gonna happen, his updates were usually a few times a month with 20k new dumps each time then it dwindled down to 4-5k the past 5 months....

even if they come back they will never use the name track2 or bulba again.

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
yeah,,,T2 was amazing. Been so long since I seen call-hold I almost got burned the other day. Besides,,best way to go out is at the top of your game with all your cash,,and they did that.

alam11412

Carder
Reaction score
yeah,,,T2 was amazing. Been so long since I seen call-hold I almost got burned the other day. Besides,,best way to go out is at the top of your game with all your cash,,and they did that.

yeah im sad they closing also.. i just started to upgrade my equipment and they all i have depended on...what other sellers are like them??? come on fellow carders spill the beans

scotish

Reaction score
pm me for new shop huge .. list..
best ever as bulba.. pm me for link

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
scotish have a shop .. but sell dumps in others forum.. its a good boy but his dumps.................................................................

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:10 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:09 AM ----------

now only we have ICQ VENDORS to make MONEY..... dump shops dissapear.. badb..primero track2 they are millonaries now

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
They will be back with a new name guaranteed the money is too addictive.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Shops and vendors arent the only ways to make money in this biz

underworld

RIPPER
Reaction score
yes badb is millonaire per is arrested 2 years back nobody knows if it is free now

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
If a vendor was smart they would have saved the source code for the bulba.cc website and made their own site like thiers. I think track2& bulba website layout was the most user friendly out of all I have seen ;)