Botnet sales service

coolmoe

RIPPER
Reaction score
Service for sales of botnet only for you!

We provide SpyEye botnet under your order. Version of the SpyEye is latest.

Private crypt for our clients - $20 per crypt.

Botnet for UK - $500 + price for hosting. You will receive EXE + config , full access to the server. We offer you anti-rapport, CC grabber, SOCKS backconnect server, FTP backconnect server, and the following webinjects: santander/abbey, hsbc, lloyds tsb, natwest, rbs, first direct, halifax. Formgrabber works for the browsers IE + FF.

Botnet for ES - $500 + price for hosting. You will receive EXE + config, full access to the server. We offer you anti-rapport, CC grabber, SOCKS backconnect server, FTP backconnect server, and the following webinjects: bancodevalencia, bancogallego, bancomediolanum, bancopastor, banesto, bankinter, barclays, bbva, caixacatalunya, caixagalicia, caixagirona, caixalaietana, caixamanlleu, caixapenedes, caixatarragona, cajaduero, cajaespana, caja-granada, cajamadridempresas, cajamurcia, cajasoldirecto, cajastur, cajasur, cajavital, cam, ccm, deutsche-bank, e-pueyo, gruposantander, halifax, ingdirect, iparkutxa, kutxa, lacaixa, ruralvia, sanostra, uno-e.
Formgrabber works for the browsers IE + FF.

Botnet for DE - $500 + price for hosting.
You will receive EXE + config, full access to the server. We offer you anti-rapport, CC grabber, SOCKS backconnect server, FTP backconnect server, and the following webinjects: comdirect, commerzbanking, deutsche-bank, dkb, postbank, targobank. Formgrabber works for the browsers IE + FF.

Botnet for PT - $500 + price for hosting.
You will receive EXE + config, full access to the server. We offer you anti-rapport, CC grabber, SOCKS backconnect server, FTP backconnect server, and the following webinjects: santandertotta, cgd. Formgrabber works for the browsers IE + FF.

Botnet for USA - $500 + price for hosting.
You will receive EXE + config, full access to the server. We offer you anti-rapport, CC grabber, SOCKS backconnect server, FTP backconnect server, and the following webinjects: LOTS OF INJECTS. Formgrabber works for the browsers IE + FF.

Botnet with your webinjects - $350 + price for hosting.
You will receive EXE + config, full access to the server. We offer you anti-rapport, CC grabber, SOCKS backconnect server, FTP backconnect server.

Update config (for changing the domain/IP, to add webinjects) - $25

RDP Module (silent browser) - $150

Working from monday to friday. Jabber: coolmoe [at] jabber.org

For icq send pm first!

Installs done so far: 12

Last edited:

NBK

RIPPER
Reaction score
has anyone tried this guy yet?

Reactions: c0de

dagonxx

No comments

NBK

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bought botnet for UK, amazing communication , excellent service . I rate him A+++ and definitely recommend him to everyone who wants to own a botnet . As I have been ripped many times before trying to get a botnet , I have been careful this time with this seller , and he hasn't let me down . Thumbs up to you bro , and all the best to your business .

Java

RIPPER
Reaction score
del

Last edited:

Prime00

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
waiting on my stuff... placed order 2 days ago , where are you ? you were suppost to have this ready last night.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Botnet for USA only ? PT only ? :D

You just give US or PT injects and call that PT or US botnet ? funny thread !

Spyeye is spyeye they NEVER get a different version for US or UK ...etc ,
+ Resell something without Author Rights :(
+ give Setup+server "Ready for Noob " are an very Old Trick !!!!

PS: sorry for flood other thread but i see it too funny :D

Last edited:

Prime00

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
listen , i paid for what u gave , wich is just a site and hosting and spyeye uploaded and the 10k installs , im still waiting on that

Prime00

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
This guy is a waste of my time , inresponsible , didnt delivered what expected and offered ! ninja can you please contact me so you can look into this matter ? just lost 900 bucks chasing bullshit.

coolmoe

RIPPER
Reaction score
Botnet for USA only ? PT only ? :D

You just give US or PT injects and call that PT or US botnet ? funny thread !

Spyeye is spyeye they NEVER get a different version for US or UK ...etc ,
+ Resell something without Author Rights :(
+ give Setup+server "Ready for Noob " are an very Old Trick !!!!

PS: sorry for flood other thread but i see it too funny :D

Yes correct, botnet for USA only, PT only.
Yes I do, I configure and customize the botnet with the specific country webinjects and call it PT or US botnet. You mad bro?

"Spyeye is spyeye and doesn't have versions" Where did your france ass read I sell versions?
+ Ohh you're a moral bitch all of a sudden now? :( [also sold spyeye before LOLOLOL]
+ I don't give server, so it isn't as old as your mother :->

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:23 PM ----------

This guy is a waste of my time , inresponsible , didnt delivered what expected and offered ! ninja can you please contact me so you can look into this matter ? just lost 900 bucks chasing bullshit.

0ntar 1/6/2012 12:52 PM

ok . ill msg u in 20 minutes then ,cool ?
NightShift 1/6/2012 12:52 PM

cool
0ntar 1/6/2012 1:16 PM

so , sup
0ntar 1/6/2012 1:25 PM

u got it ready yet ?
0ntar 1/6/2012 1:34 PM

you are just a waste of my time.

*meanwhile le me booting and in preperation of sending bots, and when I get back on ICQ I see you calling me waste of time this that and spammed my thread*

you are such a :motherofgod:, and for 2 days I haven't seen your ass online.

vanillasky

DEER
Reaction score
coolmoe i need crypting................................does anybody kno the author ok PEK exploit and where to buy