NEWBIE NEED SOLUTION FOR GIFT CARD

merryjay

Reaction score
Hello,so recently i Got a vendor that cards me vanilla visa egiftcards/Apple card,visa cards with various balance. i only did it once and everything Works perfectly but im really Paranoid and i dont know were to cash them in everytime i buy since i want to leave as less trace online as possible.I know People Will not give their methods but if you dont mind guiding me in the right direction.Looking forward to your answers!

Telegram: @happyluk

Father

Professional
Reaction score
You can cash out gift cards in the following ways:
1. Buy cryptocurrency on exchanges
2. Sell for 90% of the balance to buyers
3. Buy goods at face value

What specifically is bothering you?

jabbernook76

Reaction score
Hello,so recently i Got a vendor that cards me vanilla visa egiftcards/Apple card,visa cards with various balance. i only did it once and everything Works perfectly but im really Paranoid and i dont know were to cash them in everytime i buy since i want to leave as less trace online as possible.I know People Will not give their methods but if you dont mind guiding me in the right direction.Looking forward to your answers!

Telegram: @happyluk
Does he card for you or do you card yourself? As for removing your online trace this can easily be done with the right tools. Also I really dont mind giving you methods. I just wanna know if you card gift cards yourself and if so how.

Before we go on check if you have these very basic equipment/software

1. CC Cleaner(Fully and properly cleans your cache and browsing data)
2.RDP/VPN(RDP is almost always required or recommended. RDP over simplified basically is a cloud pc. The term RDP stands for Remote Desktop Protocol. It is a Protocol that allows you to connect to another computer via a network connection via graphical user interface(a user interface is basically what your cashapp and games are.It most of the time consists of a variety of buttons and toggles that allows you perform variety of actions. An example is cashapps user interface that allows you to buy bitcoin and send money and it allows you to do this since its a financing company). You can learn how to use remote desktop easily by searching it up. Most of the time the remote desktop software is inbuilt and you can find it by typing in remote desktop in the search bar. Anyway's with this protocol we can connect to a pc hosted by another provider's servers or area computing that is far away from our own computer. We can do most of the things we can do on a regular computer and this cloud pc also adds the extra benefit of isolation. You can use VM too but it's less safe and needs proper configuration)

3. Socks5 Proxy (Most best near cardholder location)

4.Anti-Detect(Most of the time this is optional but will make your privacy better)

5.Set of Cookies Purchased to Make your Setup seems Normal to sites when Carding(Optional but may make privacy better. Still you could do fine without it)

Now if you have these and have used them while CARDING not CASHING OUT then we can move on the next step to cashout untraceably and most hopefully in crypto. These will require some details like email and phone number for some sites in order to cashout your btc into crypto but I will walk you through (if you want !) on how to cashout completely anonymously without giving your real email or phone number( hard part is phone number because most voip dont work) and the proper methods to cashout.

Now I wouldn't recommend you use telegram because its being monitored by many security companies. Why I even found this article while surfing on the web. https://flare.io/learn/resources/blog/do-you-speak-fraudster/ ( scroll to the end or press ctrl f and type telegram or read the article like a normal person.) I would recommend you use the decentralized platform https://getsession.org/ which is powered by the crypto currency OXEN. Completely anonymous that is you dont allow any leads to be attached to your account. You could even setup your own node and start earning OXEN and promote privacy if you want. OR buy it and do the same.

ANYWAYS. About the cashout methods. I could show them to you but we have to communicate in another platform other than telegram(I dont have telegram anyways.) Sadly this platform only allows you to create a new dm conversation every 9000 seconds or so which is approximately 2 hours. We can exchange info though if you want and then delete our messages.