Emv cloning newbie

Ithon

Reaction score
I’m new to carding and looking to learn as much as possible , I was wondering where is the best place to start. I was hoping to get into cloning & cashout so I have some basic knowledge in that area but still need to know more. Does anyone have any guides, tutorials or advice they could share with me as the whole space seems quite scammy so it’s hard to trust anyone, thanks
(I have omnikey & msr on order)

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. You can read the Russian topic about writing dumps to the card. Please use a translator.

Do not forget to buy dump + pin without region lock only from reliable and trusted suppliers.

Ithon

Reaction score
Hello. You can read the Russian topic about writing dumps to the card. Please use a translator.

Do not forget to buy dump + pin without region lock only from reliable and trusted suppliers.
Thank you for your help, i
Will read this article. It was written is April 2021 is this still up to date and working method ?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, the method continues to work.
Here is another interesting topic:

Setan112

Carder
Reaction score
Yes, the method continues to work.
Here is another interesting topic:
Maybe u know whic one region got a block

Brrr!

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You can private chat me cintronalexander86@gmail

nomorelies

Professional
Reaction score
Somebody could send me in private or post here sellers,who are selling without regional lock .But how regional lock works,does it depends on area or money cashout limit too if you exceed .Like if you cashout 50 or 100 USD or EUR if there have big limit like 5000 then it not applies .