About why your plans to earn a lot of money on a valid mail receipt have nothing to do with the real world

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Spring beriberi, coronavirus, mud, depression, etc. And if I didn't have my own business, which brings me income, and I would now be engaged in such garbage as brutus and mail receipt for requests, then I would probably drink at all.
I decided to save time and effort for beginners to start a series of articles about those absolutely stupid and inefficient areas of shadow activity that will NOT bring you money, but only one hemorrhoid, depression and loss of time.

Now I will write about the mail receipt for requests. I will focus NOT on professionals who can really earn a living by doing this, but on amateurs who take bases mainly from HANDOUTS.

There are a lot of newbies on the forum, and not newbies either, who for months ABSOLUTELY FOOLISHLY torment these fucking mail, lie to each other about big earnings, fuck each other, allegedly selling "private", redo the same shit bases, add Cyrillic, spaces and special characters to "unify" strings and that's it in order to fuck up your fellow employee who is buying up bases, sell him slag, or alternatively create a fake fake arbitration. Or vice versa, they take dumps for free for testing, do not pay anything and write that they were given garbage, or take a free test, etc. Do you think that only schoolchildren do this ? This is not true, because THE BIGGEST PROBLEM in the mail receipt for requests is the question of WHERE TO GET NEW NON-EXPIRED DUMPS. There are good dumps - there is income, no dumps - a big and thick bolt.

But even those people who have long found THEIR REQUEST, sly fuckers and false promises got "private" databases or the necessary uniks, even they earn only a penny. In this article, I decided to analyze some of the reasons why this happens.

Due to the fact that many people are simply afraid of "a lot of letters", the topic WILL NOT be revealed in the first post, but WILL be revealed gradually in 2, 3, or 4 posts. That is, I will break the topic into parts. In addition, the topic is very extensive and difficult to understand.

This is part # 1. Why do you regularly check out bases with a large percentage of valid from hands, you get a big and fat dick, well, or a penny (i.e. monthly income of up to 400 bucks)? What are the database distributions, why is it one piece of shit in the distributions, and why has it always been like this ?

What are the giveaways? They come in three types:
1 type - Old lines, at least 1.5-2 years old, from old large leaks, which people divide into parts and either simply put them under haids, or put them out with pre-processing: a check for valid, or reworking, cleaning from garbage, dividing by country, etc. etc. Here we will also include the shit dumps merged by you (the dumper program), from which you are desperate to get income.
Type 2 - Old lines of approximately the same quality as the first type, sometimes a little better, but assigned to some topic, category, and usually a large number of them. This type of distribution is necessarily laid out under a very large hyde, for example, 1500 sms messages and 1000 reactions, without personal ones and with the clear intention of selling this hyde. To increase interest in buying hyde, write all sorts of nonsense, such as "Personal development", "Purchased", "Bought in 3 years for $ 30,000", "20,000,000 US valid", etc. Here the psychological principle is: either a full valid of a certain country or just a zabugra of NOT very large numbers, or a former valid of the USA - a very large number - and necessarily purchased or from personally merged dumps :)) (yeah, how); or an even larger number of invalid databases, for example, 100 million lines of Zabugra-a monetary base personal development per year :)), or 100 million MYRQ, or one Mail.ru, or some crappy crypto dump that was safely lying around for 3 years on the zabugor forum. Well, you understand.
Type 3 is a clinic. There are currently the most such distributions. This is when people do not understand at all what they are "leaking". Such personnel can merge distributions from Zelenka to the IRA and vice versa. They can make compilations from previous giveaways. For example, they downloaded the giveaways for a week, minted them on valid, divided them by country, and distributed them. And those who are smarter, just parse databases from Google, or rather from anonfiles.

All 3 types of giveaways represent a cycle of shit in nature.

I did an experiment once. Especially for interest, I collected distributions with a large number of valid zabugra from different forums in about 4 to 6 months, it turned out about 80 million lines, cleaned up unnecessary garbage and duplicates, checked for valid, it turned out only 180 k valid. Initially, there were 96% duplicates in the database, i.e. the same lines were regularly repeated in different hands. For comparison, if I start checking the base of the former walid as much as 2-3 years ago from some old cloud for valid, then the valid will be from 1.2% or more. And in not very old distributions of valid from forums, as you can see, the valid turned out to be less than 0.24 %. This is the kind of junk that comes from big clouds of old leaks and is distributed to you.

For a better understanding, let's look at the primary sources of distributions - paid and free clouds of old leaks. I have already told you that most of the lines that you download on giveaways are at least 1.5 years old, and at most 5 years old or more. Let's take for clarity :)) an old cloud with a leak, and specifically the Walid base of the 18th-19th year from there. At the same time, we realize that initially these lines, before they were collected, checked out on Walid in 18 and 19 and posted in the cloud, were probably merged earlier - maybe even in 17. These are the old valid databases that are distributed to you on giveaways. I deleted all duplicates and checked these old valid databases for valid and got, lo :)and behold, as much as 1.8 % of the valid from one piece of 3 million rows, about 54,000 rows of valid. If you check the entire walid from this and similar clouds for several months, you can probably get up to a million valid zabugra. If you redo it using passwords and pervert it in a different way,you can increase the amount of valid data a little more. And if you have fun with special characters, Cyrillic, spaces, etc. :) then the number of "unique" valid strings can be tripled. If you set your goal to find a long-lived valid message from mail autoregger programs, the number of valid messages will increase even more.

And now let's ask ourselves the question: why in 3-4 years in these 1.5% of valid emails, no one bothered to change the password ? Why we don't find anything when we check for our requests, but only see solid spam. The answer is very simple: this is only because these emails are abandoned, the owner forgot their password, or the owner rarely uses them, logging in once every six months. But in 95 % of cases, you download such emails in the distribution of valid databases. You download such junk over and over again, month after month, and search for your queries in it. And if you don't find any requests, or if you find a small amount and sell it for a penny, you repeat this process again and hope for something again. What you're doing is really crazy.

That's all for today. In the next part, I'll tell you what your request is for valid email receipts, what it should be like, and why it's so important.