Workshop of FAKE SITES 24/7 (for Installs .exe and .apk, for Crypt, for CC, for Banks, etc.)

ThorFakes

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
My name is Thor, and when my fakeshop is open in a browser, I sometimes myself give data from personal credit cards and crypto wallets, because the fake looks and functions exactly the same as the original.

I am good friends with php (+ frameworks), js (angular, jquery), SQL, html5, css3, but I prefer not to be sprinkled with third-party projects and work only on fakes of all kinds and directions.
In view of my skills - I can implement literally any modifications to your fakeshop (admin panel, live panels for interacting with the mammoth in real time, api integration, telegram notifications, ...)

The fakeshops that come out of my hands can be divided into the following areas:
For installations (.exe, .apk) - mainly used to distribute the stealer.
For crypto (fakes of browser crypto-wallets, crypto-exchanges, crypto-services) - are used to gain full access to the mammoth's crypto-wallet, or access to his account on the exchange.
For CC - Used to get mammoth credit / debit card details. Sometimes it needs an additional live panel to get 3d secure.
For banks - used to gain access to the mammoth's bank account. Often needs additional collection of information about the mammoth (ip, user-agent, fingerprint, timezone, ...)
For services (mail services, social networks, instant messengers, shops, ...) - such fakes are used to gain access to the mammoth account in the service we need. Sometimes it needs additional collection of information about the mammoth (ip, user-agent, fingerprint, timezone, ...)
Above, I tried to describe as easily as possible what I am doing, so if you are a beginner and still don’t understand anything, arm yourself with a search engine to figure it out in more detail.
I do not conduct consultations on where to get traffic and what to do with the data received from the fake.

UPD: More than 10 ready-made Fakes In stock now
UPD: We made a deposit on a nearby forum:
ver4.jpg

My contacts
Jabber: [email protected]
Telegram: @thorfakes (click here)
Tox:
13AA3859B903326153F2C0E57C38EB3A755FF2400712E6215F10E3CC6C96D248F8A754C16CCC

Last edited:

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, you have an interesting service. Please answer the following questions:
1. Do you have ready-made kits of fake shops? What are in stock and how much will they cost?
2. Do you design stores from scratch and turnkey? How much does your service cost? How long does it take to develop a store?
3. Can you integrate 2-D secure payment gateway into your stores?
4. Can I see examples of stores you've created? Can you provide links to live stores, or at least screenshots?
5. How the design works in stores. Do you develop it yourself?
6. What management systems do your stores operate on? Or are you using self-written scripts?
7. When the mammoth enters the card data, does it get an error that the payment cannot be processed or is there a payment for some amount?

ThorFakes

Reaction score
Hello, you have an interesting service. Please answer the following questions:
1. Do you have ready-made kits of fake shops? What are in stock and how much will they cost?
2. Do you design stores from scratch and turnkey? How much does your service cost? How long does it take to develop a store?
3. Can you integrate 2-D secure payment gateway into your stores?
4. Can I see examples of stores you've created? Can you provide links to live stores, or at least screenshots?
5. How the design works in stores. Do you develop it yourself?
6. What management systems do your stores operate on? Or are you using self-written scripts?
7. When the mammoth enters the card data, does it get an error that the payment cannot be processed or is there a payment for some amount?
Hello.
1. Yes, we have ready-made fakes. To look at the preview and find out the prices - contact me in telegram, or jabber.
2. We are engaged in both development from scratch and finalization of existing fakes. It usually takes 2 to 7 days to create a fake.
3. We can connect any payment gateway you want. As a rule, only p2p payments are suitable for fake shops, because processing companies do not want to work with a scam.
4. Contact me via telegram or jabber so that I can show you examples of ready-made fakeshops that are now available for purchase
5. In the case of fakes, as a rule, we have to copy the design of a well-known store. But sometimes we do the design ourselves.
6. As a rule, we do not use CMS. If a fakeshop needs an admin panel or a live panel, we use laravel
7. After a successful payment, the mammoth sees a message "something went wrong, please try again"

ThorFakes

Reaction score
9 ready-made Fakes In stock now
Video preview of contacts in the topic.

Last edited:

ThorFakes

Reaction score
Myetherw@llet fake has appeared. Preview - on my contacts.

Jabber: [email protected]
Telegram: @thorfakes (click here)
Tox: 13AA3859B903326153F2C0E57C38EB3A755FF2400712E6215F10E3CC6C96D248F8A754C16CCC

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
What is the minimum price for a fake shop?
How will it differ from the free management system (CMS?)

ThorFakes

Reaction score
What is the minimum price for a fake shop?
How will it differ from the free management system (CMS?)
Hello, from $200
clarify your second question

ThorFakes

Reaction score
+1 fake completed.
To view the video preview - write to me on the contacts in the topic

ThorFakes

Reaction score
9 ready-made Fakes In stock now
Video preview of contacts in the topic.

ThorFakes

Reaction score