Webmoney WMZ from germany

bruce.irvin

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi to you there, i'm new and i saw that the best way to pay the sellers is to have an webmoney account for paying with wmz.

Now my Questions:
1. Its possible to charge my Funds (wmz) on my account, via paypal or paysafecard !?
2. How can i pay with webmoney!?
3. Is Somebody here witch can transport money to my account when i send him money as psc.

I'm searching for People who helps me by carding! I Need infos abount blacklisted shops i germany and more informations like that!

Thx for all

amDream

BANNED
Reaction score
1. No, you can't fund your WMZ account with Paypal, some places may accept Paysafecard. Most WMZ exchangers prefer Western Union, or MoneyGram transfer.

2. You Can Pay With WMZ once you register for an account and fund it

3. I didn't understand your 3rd question.

If you're looking for a WMZ exchanger, Check WebMoney.com for referenced exchangers

Hope i solved your problems

cl2ev

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi to you there, i'm new and i saw that the best way to pay the sellers is to have an webmoney account for paying with wmz.

Now my Questions:
1. Its possible to charge my Funds (wmz) on my account, via paypal or paysafecard !?
2. How can i pay with webmoney!?
3. Is Somebody here witch can transport money to my account when i send him money as psc.

I'm searching for People who helps me by carding! I Need infos abount blacklisted shops i germany and more informations like that!

Thx for all

Hello. If you must lay a money on the account of the system of webmoney - apply through the personal reports in my type - will help. Any sums. We can work through guarantor.