vpn , is becoming ...

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
too disappointing .: Confused: waking up turning on my medication (tablet , )

typed who er.net , whilst connected to vpn , paid one all eyes could see me , even showed my browser address,flash , dns and all that the extended version from whoer.n et does ,

a second quick guess motivated me to write a note of what i just discovered in these networks we deal , with and i have just devised to start a challenge with vpn and how it can be configured , for example its topology and how some networks can be invisible , like the mesh,ie the logical part of the route , is it safe to work with?, Where your data goes is the most important thing to remember. There are different nodes you can adapt to , inorder to remain secure in networks

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
+ no forget open dns + proxy including tunnel

Last edited:

Hardcore

Carder
Reaction score
3g dongle + VPN + elite anonymous SOCKS 5 or dedicated server.

WIFIs are also good, you can also crack some WEPs and WPA-PSKs and use them, but there are plenty of open WIFI spots in major cities. Just make sure you are out of sight of cameras, and you will be doing fine.

Let's not forget about security aswell, as that is equally important as anonymity.

I advice you guys to read my "Ultimate Security Guide" found in Anonimity & Security articles, it's a fully packed guide, including major tips and guidelines.

Don't forget to +1 rep me afterwards :)

Good Luck :)

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
but , why the level of a market contributing that vpn is safer when actually plenty holes discovery ? whats new are they about to device since all vpn free now ?

Hardcore

Carder
Reaction score
but , why the level of a market contributing that vpn is safer when actually plenty holes discovery ? whats new are they about to device since all vpn free now ?
Yeah, don't use PPTP VPNs, they are not as safe as OpenVPNs.

Not all VPNs are free, there are getting fewer and fewer free VPNs around lately, with ever more strict regulations for trials, like 3 or 7 days of trials.

It's important to use off-shore VPNs only, like Russia, Asia etc, and make sure that it's not a USA company operating. That way handing over logs will more troublesome and will win you some time or save you without further ado.

Keep it safe :)