VBV,MC PASS

ashegbe

Reaction score
Hi folks, I have jumped into conclusion to post this here as I have no other choice than to ask the top dogs here, MAYDAY MAYDAY, I am deeply in need of Europe VBV and MASTERCARD pass cards, I need cards that will pass through verified by visa or master card secure page, I live in Sweden and it's really necessary, I know some have these bins and don't care about it, please pass the info to me and I am willing to pay for it. I would prefer Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Austria and Belgium.

Please guys, in these field no body knows all, my knowledge is limited in this aspect and I want to grow in it. If you can tell me the bins i will be willingly to regard you as i shop alot and i know websites that ships.

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
if need usa non vbv bins i can help.

zapscore.biz

Reaction score
pm me on icq 621464048, i can help cos i have a lot of them. And we can be friends cos i alsoo ship alot

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
there are ways to pass the vbv and mastercode bit , most common option is to buy descent fullz that cover all the info you need to pass the questions to change password or forget password questions, by far the easyest option

ecopower

Carder
Reaction score
there are ways to pass the vbv and mastercode bit , most common option is to buy descent fullz that cover all the info you need to pass the questions to change password or forget password questions, by far the easyest option

agree bro. and u can send me pm if u need how to reset pass

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
u can reset the pass with the fullz

cit

Carder
Reaction score
plz pm me too. im in need too in these kind of bins

Greger

Carder
Reaction score
Just by FULLZ and you get the passcode! :) contact me by ICQ and i can help you, jag är också svensk.

mecton

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thameswater, hello you have cc EU with pass vbv ?