Unemployment ID me Bypass!

GhostBot

Reaction score
I have a sure method for drawing ids and bypassing live selfies. Looking to partner up and get paid!

insanebeeftw

Reaction score
I sent you my contact information. Could you please check the private message of your account? I am very interested in being your partner to build a long-term relationship with you. As long as you can bypass ID.me, I am able to make at least a millions for both of us in less than a month. Please contact me to discuss the details.

dumpersq

Carder
Reaction score
He is a scammer i think.
First he asks how to verify live selfie and next thread he is a pro already.

Haha

insanebeeftw

Reaction score
He is a scammer i think.
First he asks how to verify live selfie and next thread he is a pro already.

Haha

Are you talking about me? I admit that I always try to find a way to bypass ID, and I can get steps 1 and 2 to pass, but not for the video chats part.

Why do I never give up on finding a way to avoid ID.me?
Because I know how big the profitable it could be.

I don't want to talk more details about it since it is a public form, but I hope if you didn't give me a chance to prove myself, please stop making the story of me. It is not funny at all.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
I have a sure method for drawing ids and bypassing live selfies. Looking to partner up and get paid!
if i give you all the ID and photo data can you open debit cards for me in europe? if you want we can talk about it in my telegram, because every company that issues cards uses a different selfie method, who makes you open your mouth and close your eyes, who turns your head, etc..etc ...