UK drops and accounts available for loading

Wazzawaz125

Reaction score
Telegram
wazzawaz125
Hello everyone.
I have available UK drop accounts and gateways for charging.
Currently already available accounts: Personal HSBC, Personal Co-operative, Business Tide, Personal Pockit, Personal Wise.
Gateways: Squareup, Sumup
Others: Paypal, Cashapp, Remitly, WorldRemit
More accounts can be opened upon request (that includes business accounts).

Please see Q and A below to see if my services align with what you’re looking for.

Q: How quickly do you pay and by what method?
A: Money is paid out the same day the money arrives, payout methods include crypto (I can do most of the coins; btc, ltc or usdt is ideal though) and wire transfers. Crypto will hit your account after successful confirmations - shouldn’t take more than an hour, and wire transfer will depend on your bank. If it’s UK to UK - instant, if it’s international it can take additional business day to reach you. I provide all the details after sending your cut so you can track your money.

Q: Can you open other/more accounts in banks and payment systems?
A: Yes most likely, please discuss that with me individually, what bank/system and type of account you’re looking for (personal/business). If I’m not able to make it on my name, I can probably do that on one of my drop’s names.
Q: Minimum amount?
A: 2k is minimum and 90k is maximum daily. I’m working on increasing the maximum amount.

Q: What % do you charge?
A: It’s 50/50 at the beginning. I’m willing to negotiate with long-term partners.

Q: Do you accept packages to drop addresses?
Yes, please discuss details individually, it will depend on the products you want. I’ll take 10% to 15% of the goods value for shipping to my drop address and reshipping to yours.

Q: What if the account is blocked after the transfer? What about compensation?
A: If the accounts get locked I’ll take all necessary steps to get it unlocked - that includes providing relevant info the bank/payment system, making additional paperwork if needed. If I’m unable to unlock the account, unfortunately I cannot provide compensation because the money hasn’t been received. However, In the event if one of my drops would take the money and not pay out - full compensation is paid out to you. However that’s unlikely to happen as I know my drops personally and I have access to almost all of the accounts.

I know my account is new on here and my reputation is non-existent yet, so feel free to ask me any questions. I’m looking for a long term partners, not rip offs.
My telegram is: wazzawaz125