This applies to all Gift Card Issuers

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
gift cards - to fun....

Go to your local vendor and pick one up for $10.00

Now you have the Bin. And expiry Date.
Take a look at all the others you will see they all have same expiry.

So you have a BIN and a valid expiry date.

What next.

If you buy a few you will see that there is no change between the cards for the first 8 digits. Does not matter if it is $10 or $500 it will have the same first 8 digits. Not always the same expiry though.

You can have an expiry that is different with exactly the same first 8 digits.

So now we know that for the particular cards you are working with all that is needed is to generate every permutation of the last 8 digits.

A credit card generator will give you every possible valid number.
That is really quite a large number to be testing but we have a clue the next 4 digits.

5113 4000 61xx xxxx
5113 4000 62xx xxxx

i took the highest 6299
and the lowest 6100
and generated everything in between.

5113 4000 6100 0000
5113 4000 6299 9999

Thats a million possible

Total valid cc numbers is actually 100,000
1 in 10.

Well i certainly don't like them odds so i need to break it down even further.

So lets now generate all the cards for only the last 4 digits.

5113 4000 6285 0000
5113 4000 6185 9999

This is a possible 10,000 cards

and only 1000 cards that need to be checked.

Time to pull out the old donation POST script and hammer away at these 1000 cards and see what that brings me. I use the same expiry on these because they get made in BULK and have the same expiry's.

After running the script I end up with 83 valid, issued and activated cards. that is really a sunrise i thought perhaps 15 or 20 tops. Must be that we are just past x-mass. And how many are good but have only a couple dollars on them remains to be seen.

Now the real question is what the hell to do with them?

I guess i could scam people by making up a track 2 and then selling them as dumps After all they will pass any checker that just takes card number and expiry.

I guess only use is to find places online that don't require CVV. These cards get by the billing address requirements because there is no billing address attached to them.

Any how was fun...

I am going to work on generating that track2 am pretty sure there is a commonality in them that will allow generation of track2.

This doseont reflect only gift cards, it works on 30% of the bin's i think.

Just pick up some gold card, and generate 9999 combinations of last 4 digits, use same exp.date.

There still are bins that will give you out 10% of 9999 cards VALID.
Of course there are some that will give only 3-4 card total.

But a lot of bins will give you a lot of cards.

this has been used 7-8years ago, and i have to admit i still use it
There are still few sites that dont check cvv and aws. only important is that your ip reflects the country of issued card.

50% of .dk shops dont check aws cvv (eaven if thay ask for cvv, just leave blank or type 000)

hell i got a pair of louis viton shoes worth 400Euros month ago this way

Please, send some reputation points cant get a hold of any

-----------------------------------------

he problem is when you than run checks for approvals to see what is valid,the banks see's checks on either numbers not released and number's that are now cards.They some times than block out all those cards and numbers.This is some thing with no risk though for that i give it a great big 10..yes it is about a long ass time and yes it does still work.Nice post anyway.

-----------------

What I do with giftcards is load them to www.entropay.com, it gives you a virtual visa electron, the minimum load i think is $20 (or maybe just first load).
After it's on etropay, you can use the Visa Electron to send money thru WU, or just buy shit legit online.

When creating an account it'll ask for some form of ID, if you're working with profiles at all :p then you can use real info, and it'll create a card in that persons name, then you can use it as a 2nd piece of ID for a credit app if you emboss the Virtual # onto a blank plastic, the card wont swipe, but if the system uses AVS it'll at least process properly.
-----------------