The Coolest Dating Scam Guide

Father

Professional
Reaction score
This is not a scheme, this is a manual and experience!
Introductory part.

What are we going to do? We will "ask" for money (and not only) from fairly well-off (or not so well-off) men. Of course, after this phrase, your first thought is " divorce to top up your mobile phone, put money on the Internet, go to a fake movie, and so on." This is not my level and such schemes are all in the public. I am essentially selling a training manual,and more specifically, experience, the right approach to people and pumping SI. You can negotiate with any person, but each person needs an individual approach. And so on in order.

Preparation.
Minimum set for getting started: (red indicates required)
  1. Laptop or smartphone.
  2. Familiar( maybe just a friend, maybe a wife, maybe a mother-in-law) Anonymity in the network is minimal. Everyone decides for themselves, and I'll explain why later.
  3. A SIM card issued not for yourself.
  4. The girl's bank card.
  5. A FB or insta account. (when I was working, the girl had accounts in social networks, but in practice they only burned down 2-3 times).
This is enough to start with.

Getting started:
Register on dating sites. For 5 years of activity, I write the most relevant ones in which there are normal people:
- yes, yes, there are also adequate ones on mamba, but much less. In my experience, 6 people, 4 businessmen, a dentist and an architect.
I wrote the list of SZ's by relevance, I didn't sit on others, but in the search you can make a request for "sponsors and kept women", the more profiles and sites, the more likely it is.
Register a questionnaire based on the example of the first site.
  1. The column about yourself, indicate a large city (Moscow, St. Petersburg) can be optionally and others, but I always indicated these.
  2. [We confirm the application form from the email in the post office.
  3. Next, we fill it in as plausibly as possible. It is important to indicate in the about column that you either specifically specified a city that is not your own, or that you live in another city, i.e. not in Moscow or St. Petersburg. This is so that most of the "sponsors" are eliminated, because they will ask for meetings — this is not our option.
  4. You can fill in the remaining items at your own discretion. The last point is uploading photos. Important upload a photo of the girl, after checking it, you can confirm the photo. Usually, verification is a selfie with two fingers or one raised up. You can't write messages without confirmation, so your account will be useless. (there is no such thing on atolin, on mamba confirmation by phone number). In my example, I have a lot of such friends, I uploaded real photos and there were no problems with confirmation. The network has services for buying photos to order (without sex, etc.), you can use it, but it is desirable that it was a friend, a friend, in general, a girl with whom you will be in touch if necessary. Or maybe you are the girl herself Next, passed verification, then added 2-3 more photos so that the profile was not in the ass. Filled out all the items, hobbies, and so on.
  5. After that, views and possibly messages will already begin, but in practice, the first ones who watch are mostly jerks, those who have been sitting for years and they are not interesting to us.
We take the initiative, choose a search, enter the age from 38 to infinity (the most solvent), go to the questionnaires so that they can see that we visited them. My advice is to go more often to profiles that do not have photos or any information, because they are mostly married men and of course they are unlikely to post their photos. We also pay attention to the financial situation, most often men do not lie, indicating 200-300 per month. I don't recommend writing it yourself, but there are exceptions: if a man has adequate things written in the profile in the column about himself (you will immediately understand), you can write, agree with some words and just wish him a good day, a good mood, and so on. Yes, it does work. The person will at least write a thank you, but it is likely that they will read the questionnaire and ask what happened.

Further, this is communication. A normal man will definitely ask in what city and what kind of problems that led to the site. If not from the first, then from 3-5 messages. If you don't have such a question, either give us a hint or you can block it so as not to waste time.
You can specify any city (that is, not Moscow or St. Petersburg), this is mandatory, because the man will ask for a meeting! And if you see that he has Moscow, specify the city at least 1000 km away, so that there is no offer to come to you.
The most important thing is not to start begging and begging from the first words.

To the question "what are the problems?" answer "you can't tell me in a nutshell, and I'm not sure that anyone will be interested on this site either." Break down like a girl, get interested. In 80% of cases, the person will insist to tell. There are a lot of stories, you can put noodles on your ears in general very different. But here are the recommendations: don't say what — you need to pay for your school, apartment, top up your phone, Wi-Fi, and replace your passport. Don't act like a dumb cunt that you want clothes, jewelry, diamonds, a car. Come up with a STORY as close as possible to a girl, an ordinary girl who works and receives a regular salary, what she really does. For example: that you work as a manicurist, you need little equipment to work, all sorts of varnishes, since there are a lot of orders, and at the moment I am sitting without work. Who would not say that, but more often men help if they are sure or at least believe that the girl is working and trying to develop. There are many fields of activity: a beginner photographer (you need a camera), a baker (you need some equipment), a fitness trainer, a hairdresser, and so on. The sphere that is now popular with girls. In fact, this is the key point, if a person is interested, then in 90% of cases it is a success. You tell a story and the person asks questions about what kind of camera it is, how much it costs, and so on. Google is not a cheap photo, throw off the link. Either they will think about it, or they will say let me help you and ask you to go to WhatsApp/Viber. Do not be afraid, in most cases it is quite the opposite of good. Ask for the number and add it to the messenger first. It is very important to send the first message by voice (important, but not necessary), so to speak, so that the person is even more sure that you are a girl. A voice message like this: "Hello again, this is the" name " from the site. It's not very convenient for me to communicate by voice, if you don't mind, I'll write but also send voice messages if possible. Believe me, it works with everyone. If he doesn't agree and says he'll call you back, it's better to end the conversation. In my experience, a girl with only one of these, who did not want to write, was able to beg for equipment for 115 thousand rubles in 15 minutes of conversation. It turned out that muzhina works as a director in a hardware store, asked everything by phone, wrote the delivery address and in a week.