TAXES TAXES TAXES!!!!!!!!

freedhook

Reaction score
Thanks a million bravo1, i have file some refund with the same ein, hope they will still come good. Now I'm so happy for the search method

bolo2012

DEER
Reaction score
Does anyone know what line of questons the IRS ask you if you call in for previous years AGI? Or a way to obtain it?

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
why do u need previous year AGI?

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
bolo2012, you dont need the prior year AGI, thats y you have two other options when filing, prior year pin or IRS efile pin... The IRS efile pin is easier to get, just go to https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof-efp/start.do and enter info (name,dob,ssn,address used for last year taxes if they filed, and filing status) to guess filing status is easy depending on your knowledge of taxes. Once you guess correct you will get the IRS efile pin....

bolo2012

DEER
Reaction score
bolo2012, you dont need the prior year AGI, thats y you have two other options when filing, prior year pin or IRS efile pin... The IRS efile pin is easier to get, just go to https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof-efp/start.do and enter info (name,dob,ssn,address used for last year taxes if they filed, and filing status) to guess filing status is easy depending on your knowledge of taxes. Once you guess correct you will get the IRS efile pin....

I have no problem getting pins, Pin is no good for filing this year....through scrutiny the IRS has made irregularity checks greater so you need AGI~

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
All my claims are getting denied without it this year~

elaborate on this

do you mean denied - rejected by irs after efile

or

rejected by irs after efile and return is accepted by irs and is waiting to be approved and then it is rejected

umbakr

DEER
Reaction score
elaborate on this

do you mean denied - rejected by irs after efile

or

rejected by irs after efile and return is accepted by irs and is waiting to be approved and then it is rejected

Bravo1 . I need the reader's password . I dont want to reveal other details here. Please get into touch with me .

kpak

Carder
Reaction score
who ever know bout taxes hit me up and lets get money

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:42 AM ----------

whts best prepaid to use wen filing guys

larrylewis

Reaction score
anyone looking to partner up have a decent amount of fullz and can get more....unfortunately I'm not hip to this tax operation but would like to get familar...SEND PM IF INTRESTED

freedhook

Reaction score
My refunds are accepted but no date since. Anyone know what to do because i filed a lot. Now I'm depending on a partner. I'll be glad if you could help.

Reaction score
i did 160 returns all single making about 48k refund for 4k to 5k and non worked out they all say still processing or stay as accepted if any one can help on how to get pass the fulters this year maybe we can help each other out

lovey

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Can someone help with the filters!

cosmo666

Reaction score
I may be able to help some of you out in the filters. also had a few issues myself with ltr 4883c and cp05. if anyone needs advice on them let me know icq 658671691

lovey

Reaction score
Tried to add you on ice but cannot locate with number you gave

cosmo666

Reaction score
at first i was like damn it cosmo how could you type in the wrong icq, then i double checked it and that is the correct one. perhaps you can pm me yours, granted i can't reply to you via pm but i may be able to receive.

riizki

Carder
Reaction score
at first i was like damn it cosmo how could you type in the wrong icq, then i double checked it and that is the correct one.

Hahaha made me chuckle, and no you can't receive or send PM. But maybe visitor message.,

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
i did 160 returns all single making about 48k refund for 4k to 5k and non worked out they all say still processing or stay as accepted if any one can help on how to get pass the fulters this year maybe we can help each other out

takes 21 days for almost everyone, including legal tax return

you probably fucked up the federal withholdings...it can't be random info, has to be accurate or else return will be flagged

4k-5k single gets flagged much more than 2k return...also if you file with deluxe version of hrblock/TT you get a better chance of getting return approved

Last edited: