SELLING PRIVATE METHOD OF CASHING OUT CC

mimi78

DEER
Reaction score
I AM SELLING A PRIVATE METHOD ON HOW TO CASH OUT CC FOR 50 LR
ITS BEEN WORKING FOR ME AND STILL AND ALSO WORKS WORLDWIDE

PM ME FOR A DEAL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED RIPPERS AND TIME WASTERS DONT BOTHER

---------- Сообщение добавлено 03-01-2013 в 12:02 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 02-01-2013 в 11:34 PM ----------

i bump my thread to 30 lr....................now no time wasters serious buyers and you can make over $200 and above a day

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
WOW are people this desperate and Guillable.......... :(

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I dont understand how many ppl started selling tonight methods how to cashout and card expensive stuff, for only 30 lr...

mimi78

DEER
Reaction score
It's not even gullible I'm just interested in learning more, do you have any useful information for me brother? If no why you flood topic?

thanks for the support bro.....................and to the likes of haters please if you have nothing to off stop flooding my thread make your own.......

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:25 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:23 AM ----------

WOW are people this desperate and Guillable.......... :(

i hate it when someone tries to flood my thread please if you not interested i guess you should try something else than flooding my thread..............:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
May i ask, why sell this method for 50$ if you can make 200$ per day with this?

mimi78

DEER
Reaction score
I dont understand how many ppl started selling tonight methods how to cashout and card expensive stuff, for only 30 lr...

i dont think brains are cheap and 30 lr a fair price so if you not interested dont flood my thread and as i said no rippers or time waster & i forgot haters too .........................:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:27 AM ----------

May i ask, why sell this method for 50$ if you can make 200$ per day with this?

i guess am being fair and am not forcing anyone to buy if you really want to make money i dont think you should be asking these kind of questions and am not greedy i think that counts a lot in my nature..........:D:D:D:D

Ninja

Reaction score
mimi78
Deer assigned.

1. Selling methods not alolowed
2. potential ripoff. If u have method - why not spen $10 to buy cc and get millions?
lol. i dont even bother about ones who will be ripped by you
coz they're greedy.

mimi78

DEER
Reaction score
mimi78
Deer assigned.

1. Selling methods not alolowed
2. potential ripoff. If u have method - why not spen $10 to buy cc and get millions?
lol. i dont even bother about ones who will be ripped by you
coz they're greedy.

Admin am not trying to rip people i can give you one of my methods for approval to show you that am not trying to rip people/ member am not a ripper............................:D:D:D:D

Ninja

Reaction score
read rules.

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
desperate for sell "your method" for 30 lr.
Not need to say mnore but i wonder if you have 50 lr to remove the "deer" , since this methos is working so great for you.

mimi78

DEER
Reaction score
desperate for sell "your method" for 30 lr.
Not need to say mnore but i wonder if you have 50 lr to remove the "deer" , since this methos is working so great for you.

30 lr is my change in my lr acc so thats not a problem i got this..............:D:D:D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:10 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:08 AM ----------

read rules.

admin i have read the rules and i didnt offend anyone here according to what they say "obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. and am just asking to know you dont allow sells of any methods here ??????

Ninja

Reaction score
Ure blind?

McGrath

Reaction score
On verification in pm or icq in signature.

mimi78

DEER
Reaction score
i got no worries bro

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:26 AM ----------

Ure blind?

how about i post them for free ?? is it also not allowed ???

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
Of course you can post for free. This is common sense. You are just not allowed to sale. You didn't read rules and DEER was assigned. You can get your DEER removed for $50LR. This should be no problem since you have method to cash out CC and make $200. Ninja awaits your payment. Or enjoy your deer.

mimi78

DEER
Reaction score
Of course you can post for free. This is common sense. You are just not allowed to sale. You didn't read rules and DEER was assigned. You can get your DEER removed for $50LR. This should be no problem since you have method to cash out CC and make $200. Ninja awaits your payment. Or enjoy your deer.

sounds good i will make it 100 lr including fee for being verified btw how do i make them payments....................:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rank

DEER
Reaction score
You status is Deer !