Sell Offline Pos Skimmers - Full package with full accessories.

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
Offline pos skimmer sell.
Flash not GSM - Memory Data Holder.
Contact me in Pm.

Encryption , two passwords to protect Operator. One password for worker & one for operator .
Device will print approved and it can print fake receipt. Name able to be changed, Adress 1,2.
Terminal battery will last approximately 7-10 hours before needing recharge. Without Operator password, no one can retrieve the DUMPS + PINS. Receipt print the name of customer as same as on the card.
Multi-languages support 14 language.

Last edited:

Mr'$

+1 bro for good serivice

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
paid to 29.07.11

Bank-Rob

RIPPER
Reaction score
cool first deal, everything went smoothly, received my UPS tracking number waiting for delivery .. :)

deccal54

Carder
Reaction score
Alkatron, i want to buy pos skimmer send me price and ists picture or video. How can buy it quickly.thanks for help

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
just came back from travel, sorryfor delay in reply will be availabe and check ur pms soon and respond :)

gbvi10

Reaction score
contact me with more info about price and delivery and for what kind of country your stuff are working..thanks

buystuff

RIPPER
Reaction score
sorry for this but i receive message inbox from this,

Krylon

if he's selling to you for more than 2500 contact me, these things don't cost shit to make, and i've already bought 2, i'm sick of these vendors selling them for so much when they only cost really the cost of buying a new unit.
I can sell to you next day delivery.

and from this

:::

bro i cna give ua much better deal theen alkatron or whatever his name is. also i use escrow i have used escow with ninja and support for other clients. U can contact AriGold, Krylon, Raphael. they have all purchased from me. i have adeal pending with Koshnevo who got a wrong tracking number but the package is alraedy in his country. i can prove u that as well. Anyhow my machiens also have better options and languages and currencys

first of all ::: is a ripper in black list and he actually 100% seems like a hungry for money.
and excuse me but u both are stupid cause i already ordered it from alkatron :)
and stop sending me text in inbox for nothing , i pay 5000 or 10 000 i dont care as much as i am putting my legs in a warm water with legit people. so get lost :)

Dr.Doom

RIPPER
Reaction score
simply one of the best vendor , trustfull as ma first try !

thanks Alk

Dr.Doom

RIPPER
Reaction score
Alkatron, i am satisfied with the device but i did sent you a msg about encrypted data to inbox 1 day ago please help me my questions check inbox!!thanks

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
Offline pos skimmer sell.
Flash not GSM - Memory Data Holder.
Contact me in Pm.

Encryption , two passwords to protect Operator. One password for worker & one for operator .
Device will print approved and it can print fake receipt. Name able to be changed, Adress 1,2.
Terminal battery will last approximately 7-10 hours before needing recharge. Without Operator password, no one can retrieve the DUMPS + PINS. Receipt print the name of customer as same as on the card.

send me pm of your price and picz link bro

Reaction score
sorry for this but i receive message inbox from this,

Krylon

if he's selling to you for more than 2500 contact me, these things don't cost shit to make, and i've already bought 2, i'm sick of these vendors selling them for so much when they only cost really the cost of buying a new unit.
I can sell to you next day delivery.

and from this

:::

bro i cna give ua much better deal theen alkatron or whatever his name is. also i use escrow i have used escow with ninja and support for other clients. U can contact AriGold, Krylon, Raphael. they have all purchased from me. i have adeal pending with Koshnevo who got a wrong tracking number but the package is alraedy in his country. i can prove u that as well. Anyhow my machiens also have better options and languages and currencys

first of all ::: is a ripper in black list and he actually 100% seems like a hungry for money.
and excuse me but u both are stupid cause i already ordered it from alkatron :)
and stop sending me text in inbox for nothing , i pay 5000 or 10 000 i dont care as much as i am putting my legs in a warm water with legit people. so get lost :)

Someone here just tried to act smart but FAILED MISERABLY !! :D :D

3akrout

RIPPER
Reaction score
vouch for him the quality is good and delivered in a good manner and best service
good vendor!