Scam Shop Bigfatccdumps.store - Big Fat CC Dumps

Reaction score

WE LIKE RIPP CARDERS AND CUSTOMERS!​

WE SELL NOT VALID CREDIT CARDS (NON VBV CCs), DUMPS+PIN (T1/T2), PREMIUM ACCOUNTS, TOOLS - BOTNET / IP STRESSER!​

FOR VENDORS: IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A RESELLER FOR SCAMMING ON BIGFATCCDUMPS​

Dear Sellers,
BigFaCCDumps is a strong service from 2007, We have the largest members.
If you are seller, You can sell and make money with us Its so easy. We have a good system detected for Rates. Contact with us for details.
Create a New Ticket: Request become Vendors.

Requirement:
  • You will upload minimum 200 items, Small Sellers will be not accepted.
  • Valid rate from 40-90%. If your cards invalid rate 80-90%. We will suspend your reseller panel and you can not withdraw it!
  • Must be Good Balance, Fresh and Private Cvv2.
  • Payout: Minimum request payout $100.
Why choose us?
  • We pay in 1 hour when u Request Payment (request on reseller control panel).
  • We buying high price (USA from 3-4$, Canada from 6-7$, World from 7$).
  • Control Panel easy and quick. Real statitics and You can add 8 different useful modules.
  • We have a unique system for checking cards. 30 Different Gates.
  • Cashout Method: Only Bitcoin (Reseller Panel >>Payment Options>>Cashout Bitcoin Address).
Warning for All Sellers, About Valid Rate:
If you upload same cards on my store and other store, or your invalid rate from 65%-100%,
We will deactive your account without any payments! (Because abuse our services).
Create a New Ticket and Request become seller with us. Give us your contact details, icq, skype or jabber, we will contact you as soon.

FRESH EBAY CARDING METHOD 2021​

“You can easily earn from $ 400 – $ 800 with just 1 account on Ebay. This method works and is tested by me. Place it at home, maybe it will be useful for someone”
– My Anonymous Friend.

Description of the ebay carding method.​

Requirements:​

1. Create an account on eBay or buy a good account with a high score (30-90). This will increase your chances!
2. Good CC / CVV2. Buy CC / CVV2 you can here – legit carding shop
3. Socks, it will be better if RDP.

Method:​

1. First, find the sellers who send the goods within one day after payment. It is very important. Look, ask the sellers. Then, when you have already found such a seller, go to his store and find the products you need. Once your item has been dispatched, the seller can no longer do anything.
2. Use RDP
This is the most important thing, if you have rdps, it will be good, because usually rdps is not blacklisted. Now, if you don’t have rdps, go to socks5 with vip72, check its blacklist, and then check it again at ip-score.com And now you can see the state and city. Search and buy CC / CVV2 in the store of the same city and state. You can find it here, search by state and city, use the search.
3. Now download the proxy and some browsers based on google chrome, and delete all cookies including flash cookies. This should be done after each transaction, even if you have failed.
4. After you have cleared everything, log in again with socks5, add already selected products to the basket and proceed to payment.
5. Select payment by debit card, fill in all data and details.
6. Now we expect delivery of the goods.

Good to know or tips for carders:​

1.Use good accounts with high feedback> 100.
2. Use debit cards (only for visa and mastercard).
3. Don’t forget to clear Cookis after each attempt!
4. In order to check when the seller sends the goods, you can first ask him. Or ask to send the goods as quickly as possible because it is a gift and you want to have time to give it.
5. Always try to use CCs via ebay guestbook.
6. Choose goods in the amount of $ 500-800, always, in order for you to earn from this.
7. Choose socks that are Internet providers in your country.
8. CC buy the same country as sock.
9. Buy strange items – sellers on ebay are always trying to sell them as soon as possible.
10. When you open ip-score.com, make sure that your time zone also matches the system and socks5ENJOY.

CARDING ANONIMITY GUIDE​

Be anonymous through the Internet

General Information:​

1. VPN
2. SOCKS
3. PIDGIN + OTR INSTALL.
4. MAC ADDRESS CHANGER
5. CCLEANER
6. HDD SERIAL NUMBER SPOOFER
7. HOW TO BECOME ANON OR APPEAR IN A SPECIFIC LOCATION
8.USEFUL STUFF TO KNOW (EXTRAS)

VPN​

(Recommend VPN => https://bit.ly/2EWQ2tJ – 24H Free Test )
I will always recommend a VPN even though you may already have socks this adds extra security to your system, the best way of doing this is connecting to your VPN and once connected then connect to your socks this gives a double defence wall.
There are many VPN providers some are cheap some are pricey this all goes down to preference, personally I use GoCryptic as they offer both open port and closed port accounts and best of all you can get a lifetime account with unlimited use for under $50, use the link below to check them out. https://www.gocryptic.com/

SOCKS​

Like VPN socks are easily found but they can cost a lot from provider to provider, I highly recommend VIP72 as you can get an unlimited account for $33 per month and they have 1000’s on there ready to go and there software is really easy to use. please find the link below to check them out.

PIDGIN + OTR INSTALL (ICQ JABBER ETC)​

Having Pidgin with the add-on called OTR installed is one of the best ways of instant messaging wile keeping ANON (ICQ JABBER ETC), many vendors within the markets and forums will use this IM for them reasons, I will guide you through the install of both Pidgin and OTR,if you are unsure how it works,dont worry by the time you have finished following my step by step you will have a fully working Pidgin and OTR with no leaking IP you will find the step by step guide later in the guide.,please find both links below

MAC ADDRESS CHANGER (SPOOFER)​

This is especially important when carding or doing any “illegal” activity on the Internet but not only that I use it also to keep off the radar for sites I don’t really want tracking me.
The best Mac Address Changer in my opinion is “Technitium MAC Address Changer” AKA “Tmac” this is a simple one click solution which requires no experience so makes it especially good for people who don’t know much when it comes to this, that is why I have included this in my guide, please find the link below

CCLEANER​

CCLEANER is a one click browser cookie and history remover this is a paid software but can be found on torrent sites for free, removing cookies and history from your pc is a MUST DO operation, by not doing this makes it so easy for your system to leak your IP, I recommend doing this everytime you go to change your IP I will be explaining more later in the guide, I have not included a link but if you are not comfortable finding torrents feel free to PM me and I will upload a copy to Anonfiles for you.

HDD SERIAL NUMBER SPOOFER​

Some sites actually can see this, such as Paypal so for added security I have also included this in the guide, this is another simple 1 step solution software, please find the link below.

CMD (COMMAND PROMPT) WINDOWS​

If your using windows then command prompt is very usefull when changing your IP, I will get to that later in the guide.

SETTING UP PIDGIN + OTR (ICQ / JABBER)​

SETTING UP AN ICQ ACCOUNT​

1. Head over to http://www.icq.com/join/en
2. Enter any 1 and last name (always use fake)
3. It will ask you to enter a phone number BYPASS this by clicking “I don’t have a mobile phone number”do not enter one yet, unless you do have a ANON email if you do not then follow step 4
4. Now open a new tab in your browser and head over to http://www.fakemailgenerator.com/ enter any random email address try to keep it really unusual and write the email down in a txt file (just for future use) but do not close fakemailgenerator tab you will need this in a moment.
5. Enter the fake email in the ICQ signup, enter a password and capture then press register, an email will now be sent to that fake email.
6. Go back over to the Fakemailgenerator tab and you will see a email show up on there, click to confirm and you are now done, it will redirect you to a page were it says you can download ICQ DO NOT DOWNLOAD we will be using a different instant messenger later in the guide.
7. n the top right corner you will see the name you used to create the account, click that and you will see “ICQ No.” Copy the ICQ number and the password you used for the account into the text file were you saved the email.
8. Now you have an ICQ Account.

SETTING UP A JABBER ACCOUNT​

This is also a simple process, there are many Jabber providers but for this guide I will be using the provider I use.
1. Head over to https://lsd-25.ru:5280/register/neW
2. Enter the username you desire.
3. Under the username box you will see “server:” copy this down to a text file you will need this.
4. Enter a password.
5. Enter your password again for “Password Verification:”
6. Enter the capture.
7. Press Register.
8. You now have a Jabber account.
We will be installing Pidgin and OTR in the next part of the guide, and then adding our ICQ and JABBER account to it.

SETTING UP PIDGIN + OTR + ADDING ACCOUNTS​

I will now be showing you how to setup Pidgin with the OTR plugin, to be used with both your ICQ and your JABBER account, most vendors and members on the Darkweb use ICQ and JABBER but will only speak to you if you have the OTR plugin installed.
The OTR plugin allows a safer encrypted conversation which is definitely needed when communicating with persons from the Darkweb or even any conversations which are “sensitive” .
Please also note that pidgin can leak your IP if you are not using when connected to a VPN/or Socks INSTALLING PIDGIN + OTR Firstly we will install then I will guide you through the settings once installed.
1. Head over to https://www.pidgin.im/ and download the latest version of Pidgin.
2. Once downloaded run and follow on screen instructions and finish the install and close.
3. Now head over to https://otr.cypherpunks.ca/index.php#downloads and download the latest version of OTR.
4. Run the install and follow on screen instructions and close.
5. Now go to programs and run Pidgin.
6. A window will come up asking if you would like to add an account just press close we will be doing that later , Now that the window has closed you will be at the main screen for Pidgin.
7. Now at the top, there is a menu, click on Tools – Plugins.
8. The plugin window will now be on the screen, this is were all the plugins for Pidgin can be activated and deactivated, by default plugins you install will not be activated this includes the OTR plugin which is one of the main reasons for people asking me “I have installed OTR but seems to be not working in Pidgin”.
Scroll down on the list and find “Off-the-record Messaging” and tick the box on the left hand side, this will now activate OTR. Now its time to add the ICQ and/or JABBER account.
9. On the top menu click Accounts – Manage Accounts.
10. A new window will pop up, this is were your listed accounts would be once you have added them, but for now click “Add..”
11. Please only follow this step if your adding an ICQ account.
A new window will open called “Add Account”
1. You will see “Login Options” …. We are adding a ICQ so on the Protocol drop down menu please select ICQ.
2. Now enter your Username which is your ICQ number you wrote down on a text file when you signed up.
3. Now enter the password, this is the one used on sign up.
4. Now you have the option to save the password or not, personally I never save passwords unless its a computer I know nobody else uses but this bit is entirely up to you, but for the purpose of security do not select to save your password.
5. Now press “Add”
You have now setup your ICQ account
Please only follow this step if you are adding a JABBER account
A new window will open called “Add Account”
1. You will see “Login Options” …. We are adding a JABBER so on the Protocol drop down menu please select “XMPP”.
2. Now enter the “Username” this is the one from when you signed up.
3. Now enter the “Domain” this is the “Server” you
4. Now enter the “Resource” this is also the “Server” same as the “Domain”.
5. Now enter the “Password” from when you signed up.
6. Now you have the option to save the password or not, personally I never save passwords unless its a computer I know nobody else uses but this bit is entirely up to you, but for the purpose of security do not select to save your password.
7. Now press “Add”
You have now setup your JABBER account.
8. Thats it you now have Pidgin installed with OTR which is now fully safe for talking to vendors etc please REMEMBER Pidgin can leak your IP so always connect to a VPN or Socks before running.

TO USE OTR IN A CONVERSATION​

To use OTR is really simple open a contact you wish to speak to, there window will open, at the top menu click OTR and then select “Start Private Conversation” this will now be private.

SETTING UP PGP​

PGP is an encrypted message solution, not for conversations but for times when you need to give sensitive information, such as an address to a vendor.

INSTALL​

1. Start off by downloading GPG4win http://www.gpg4win.org/
2. Now run the setup
3. Select the language
4. Click next and next again
5. Unselect everything but Klepatora,GPA,GpgEX
6. Now pick your destination folder
7. Finish the installation
You have now installed GPG4win now its time to get setup

SETTING UP YOUR KEY​

So now we have installed the software, we are going to be using GPA so follow the steps below
1. Go to programs and run GPA.
2. You will now be asked if you want to create a “Private Key” if this box did not come up for you go to the menu at the top and select Keys – New Key.
3. A new window will have opened called “Generate Key” asking your for a name just put any name you want even a nickname (please note it has to be a minimum of 5 characters) then press forward.
4. It will now ask you to insert an email, just insert a fake one and press forward.
5. You will now be asked if you would like to make a backup select create backup and then click forward.
6. You will now be asked to enter a passphrase enter one you will not forget but it must not be easy (write a backup of your passphrase somewhere just incase , it will show you how strong the passphrase is.
7. You will now be asked to re-enter you passphrase.
8. Now a new window will open called “Backup Key To File” select anywhere (I recommend a USB pen). then click save, your backup has been saved
9. The software may freeze and close, don’t worry this is quite normal and you will not have lost your key and will still be setup
You have now set-up your PGP Key

FINDING YOUR PUBLIC KEY AND HOW TO USE​

A “Public Key” is the key you give out so people can send you messages
To get your Public Key, open Notepad then drag and drop the “Backup File” you saved from when you setup your key, once you have the file open you will see “—–BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–” and a load of random letters etc then you will see “—–END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–” This is your “Public Key” copy and paste all of it and save it in a new file so you have easy access to your “Public Key” for example when you need to give it somebody or just copy and paste to your profile on the Forum or Market.

DECRYPTING A MESSAGE USING YOUR KEY​

The whole point in having GPG is so that you can “Send and Receive” messages that only you and the Recipient/Sender can view, so how can you view them ? Follow the steps below…
1. Open GPA
2. Select “Clipboard”
3. Paste the received message into “Clipboard”
4. Press “Decrypt”
5. Type in your “Passphrase”
You will now be able to see the encrypted message.

SENDING USERS ENCRYPTED MESSAGES​

Sending encrypted messages is perfect for “sensitive” data such as your address for receiving products you have purchased from a vendor, to do that please follow the steps below
1. Find the users Public PGP key it’s almost always in the profile if not just ask them and copy it.
2. Open GPA.
3. Press CTRL + V the key should now show in the list.
4. Click on clipboard.
5. Enter the information you wish to send.
6. Press “Encrypt”.
7. Select users Key.
8. Press ok.
9. It will ask you if you “Really Want To Use The Key” just select “Yes”.
10. You will see clipboard opened again with a “—–BEGIN PGP MESSAGE—–” just copy everything and send it to the person who the message is for
Thats it you have sent a Encrypted message to somebody.

HOW TO BECOME ANONYMOUS OR APPEAR IN A SPECIFIC LOCATION​

So one of the main things when becoming “ANON” is changing your location this can be done by Successfully changing your IP,Mac Address, Keyboard language and Time zone Settings (Some websites such as Paypal can even see you HDD serial number).
IP’s can be changed with VPN’s and proxies as mentioned at the start of the Guide there are many places to get these so before starting the steps below please make sure you have a VPN or Socks service and know how the software works, I cannot tell you via the guide how to use the VPN or Sock software as it all depends on provider to provider some use open source software such as “OpenVPN” and some use there own software.
Please also have the following software installed as these will be needed.
CCLEANER
TMAC
So the below steps are the exact way I do my security when wanting to go off the radar for anonymity or if Carding/Paypal then you will be using a specific location whatever you reasons are its all setup the same.

STEP BY STEP​

1. Run Ccleaner and clean all your browsers etc have everything selected it may take a few minutes but you do not want anything that may leak your old IP
2. Open Command Prompt 3. Enter the following
3. Ipconfig /release (Press enter)
4. Ipconfig /renew (Press enter)
5. Ipconfig /flushdns (Press enter)
6. Now close Command Prompt
7. Now open your VPN or Socks and connect to a location/Server If you want to use both then connect to your VPN then connect to a Sock.
8. Now open TMAC and change your Mac Address.
9. If you are using a country that is different to your Time Zone then change your Time Zone and Keyboard settings to the country you have used.
10. Head to http://check2ip.com/ this will check if there is any leaks etc if you have followed the above then you should have no problems if you have any problems it will tell you what needs to be fixed.
IF YOU ARE DOING ANY WORK WITH PAYPAL THEN ALSO USE A HDD SERIAL NUMBER SPOOF/CHANGER I HAVE RECOMMENDED ONE AT THE START OF THE GUIDE ALSO PAYPAL CAN SEE YOUR PC ACCOUNT NAME SO A VMWARE MACHINE WOULD BE RECOMMENDED
DO THE ABOVE EVERY TIME YOU CHANGE YOUR IP!!!!! OR YOU WILL GET LEAKS!!
Thats it you have now become ANON if you have any problems occur wile doing the above then just give me a message and I will help you out.

USEFUL STUFF TO KNOW (EXTRAS)​

IF YOU JUST WANT TO BROWSE THE WEB ANON THEN TOR CAN ACT AS YOUR VPN BUT DO NOT USE THIS FOR ANY OTHER REASON SUCH AS MARKET PLACES, CARDING ETC YOU WOULD DEFINITELY NEED BETTER SECURITY SUCH AS VPN AND SOCKS.
I RECOMMEND FIREFOX TO BE YOUR NUMBER ONE CHOICE BROWSER WHEN DOING CARDING OR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY I HAVE NOTICED THIS ONE TO BE THE EASIEST TO CLEAN (VIA CCLEANER)
GOOGLE CHROME STILL HAS COOKIES EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE RAN IT THROUGH CCLEANER (MANUAL CLEAN IS REQUIRED) I DO NOT RECOMMEND CHROME ANYWAY
VIP72 HAS SOCKS THAT COME AND GO OFFLINE FOR EXAMPLE DAYTIME IN THE UK
THERE ARE LOADS OF UK SOCKS BUT AT NIGHT THEY DROP BY A LOT SO ALWAYS TRY TO HIT THE COUNTRY YOU NEED IN THERE “DAYTIME” HOURS
PAYPAL’S SECURITY CAN SEE THE FOLLOWING IP – TIME ZONE – KEYBOARD LANGUAGE – HDD SERIAL – PC ACCOUNT NAME

HOW TO CARD HOTELS 2021​

So, you will need:​

1. СС non VBV
2. Website for hotel booking, for example: hotels.com or booking.com
3. New email with cardholder name
4. Socks in the city of cardholder

Method:​

1.To begin, you must prepare to purchase a hotel. I offer you to acquire rooms without the possibility of cancellation and return of payment.
2. Your CC should have a good balance so that you can book a hotel room.
3. Then you must create an email with the name that is on your CC.
Now you can begin the process.
4. Go to the hotel booking site, for example, https://www.booking.com and create a new account (enter cardholder information in your account information). Then login and select room you want to book.
5. Allow your account to age before checking out.
6. Go to https://www.booking.com again and select the hotel you want. Be sure to choose a non-refundable appartamet and meke oreder;
7. After filling in all the information required for booking, find the buy now button and proceed to payment
8. If you don’t find such a button then choose another hotel.
9. Input the CC info and reservation is paid.
10. Then by e-mail you will receive a receipt for booking a hotel room.
11. Now you can sell this room. And if they ask you for a card, say that you paid in cash.
12. This is the latest hotel carding methods and tutorial 2020, I do hope you enjoyed it.

HOW TO CHECK CC/CVV CARD BALANCE 2021​

Skype Method​

This method of checking balance cc works only in the UK and USA only.
First you need to buy a card you can do it here.
If there is no bank in the card you bought, then use the Bin Checker, there you can find out all the information about the bank.
For example, take bin 546097 check the bank and get CAPITAL ONE (EUROPE) PLC.
Now go to Google and look for the bank number +-800-935-9935
Call this number from Skype for free, then the robot will ask you some information about the map.
After you enter the information, the robot will tell you the balance.
Good luck!

WORLDREMIT CARDING METHOD 2021​

WORLDREMIT carding tutorial 2020​

Hello everyone, drove another CC cashout method method from our regular customer. IMPORTANT! The information which is written in this article does not give a 100% guarantee of the result, but is only of an introductory nature.

So, you will need:​

1. REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION (RDP)
2. CREDIT CARD(СС)
3.RIGHT PHONE NUMBER

Cashout Method (First Method)​

First you need to buy an old World Remit account on Paysell.info or on any other site.
1. You need to buy a MOP with Info (Must be a phone number)
2. You will need the correct phone number, as in info CC.
3. Create a Yahoo or Gmail email address named CC
4. Go to WORLDREMIT.COM
5. Sign in to the old account you bought
6. After logging in, go to Options -> Send Money -> Select the state to which you want to send money
7. Choose one of the options.
8. Mobile money option / airtime option / money withdrawal.
9. Choose any and place an order as you fill in the order for the store ..
10.They will request a phone number, after which you will enter a valid number.
11.After you fill in the recipient data with your own data, you click the Submit button.
This is often shortened to bill-ship.

Second Method​

1. Or get Vpn on your phone
2. Download the WorldRemit app
3. Not VBV card, preferably 414720
4. Create an account
5. After creating an account, go to
6. Options -> Send Money -> Select the state to which you want to send money
7. Select one of the options.
8. Mobile money option / airtime option / cash out.
9. Select any and place an order as if you are filling out an order for a store.
10. They will ask for a phone number, after which you will enter a valid number.
11. After you fill in the recipient’s data with your own data, you click the Submit button.

WORLDREMIT Bins ….. (VISA)​

AMAZON CARDING METHOD 2021​

You will need the following things:​

1. Quality CC/CVV with address, full name, phone number, zip code, city, and state. Do not try to buy good cards cheaply, pay good money for good cards!
Buy CC here!
2. Socks 4/5 to the state and if you can the city since that would be perfect. This sock should not be used before! Do not be miser, buy good socks. Socks are just as important as quality cards!
3. You will need programs to cleanup cookies and other flagging shit. Get CCleaner – this program is free and it has everything you need. Get the flash cookie cleaner – it is free as well.
4. Antidetect 7 or FraudFox VM: These are not needed but they really increase your carding success to almost 100%. The main thing to set up correctly. The Internet is full of guides how to do this A drop address for real things or if your carding digital items you don’t need that.
Excellent! let’s get started!

First Method (Most successful)​

Restart the computer and make sure you have used ccleaner and flash cookie cleaner and they are running. Used disk cleanup in windows as well.
Create a new account on Amazon using a fresh good socks. Modern protection against carding tracks the user’s behavior on the site. Therefore, you must act as a typical buyer, not jump directly to your product. Use the search, see different knick-knacks, add them to the cart, but do not buy. It should be quite different items, not those that you want to card.
After the virtual shopping logout fro Amazon, leave the computer, and stop the activity on it. Put it to sleep. After 5 or more hours, go back to Amazon and clean your cart. Now let’s card.
Now find the items falling into the limit of your card somewhere between $30 and $150. Using a credit card, pay for the goods that you selected. You may need to wait for amazon to approve your order or not. Sometimes it’s random I swear.
Now the order should have been accepted and shipped. If not then you either have a shitty card worth less than what you trying to card or you threw a flag. Go back and check your setup. This is pretty full proof way to card amazon. If everything is in place and you have your bases covered you should be in and out. Make sure you check to see if you IP leaking cause that would throw a flag as well: https://www.dnsleaktest.com
Now we can also speed up this order if it’s in processing just so it doesn’t get charged back and flagged before it gets shipped. Send amazon an email from the email that you created for this account. Gmail is preferred email for this setup as it is much more trustworthy do to its security signed up measures. Use an excuse to make them speed it up. There is excuse kind of tie into what you are buying. So let’s say you want a 800 dollar cannon camera then tell them that you need it for — day for your college project or you will fail the class etc. Don’t forget it’s real person on the other end so make your excuse real and don’t go too in depth.
Now they may ask to call you on the phone number associated with the CC account. This happens maybe 30% of the time. Just say OK and hope no one picks up the phone on the other end and luck I on your side. If they send you another email saying they tried to contact you but no answer then simply say “I am so sorry I changed my number and I haven’t update it with my CC company yet” then give them a burner number where you can actually answer.
Now if all goes smooth then you have carded your first real item on Amazon. Now that you have done that your account is trusted and you can place an order between $500-$800 or until the card is maxed out. Stay below $2000 per order. Max the card out as quick as you can but be inconspicuous and act like a real buyer. The security for the most part are bots and the formulas they use are really intense so when I say act like a real buyer I mean that or you will get limited and blocked.
Just understand that these methods work 90% of the time and the majority of the success of carding I on the carder himself and the setup he has. With Antidetect or Fraudfox the carding success is closer to 95%. Amazon, eBay, and PayPal are getting harder and harder to card and fraud every day and pretty soon it won’t be possible so understand that you need to have everything in tip top setup and stay ahead of bots.

Second Method​

This method is a little better for low level cards or just an easier method then the above as the security is a little more lenient because the purchase amount is less. This method is also not as successful as the above method.
Everything is the same as above except this time purchase an item worth around $2.00. Get the lowest and cheapest delivery time as it throws less of a security flag.
Now once your order is approved just like the first one your account is now a trusted account. I recommend using FedEx for your shipping method as it has less security compared to UPS and USPS for the real order.
Now card a total of $600-$800 dollars and it should go right through.
You can also open a seller account and attach the CC to it and purchase through a seller account. It is a little more work but your success will be greater.
From our Dumps and CC shop you can buy hot stuff! Sometime we add dumps with pin that cost much, but so GOOD! We are always glad to help you in carding. Buy CC or dumps from us and and become rich!
Thank you all and I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

ADIDAS CARDING METHOD 2021​

Many people ask us about how to carding branded items and original clothing from adidas. One of my clients shared with me a successful experience (he bought shoes) and we decided to share this method with you.​

Attention: at once we want to say, this article is an introductory and is not a complete instruction for cashing CC. Each method is individual and for its work it is necessary that many especially important conditions be fulfilled.

Cardable Method​

Let’s start with CC and classification – CC you can use absolutely any with a balance of $200 – $5000 (how to check the balance of the СС is written here) It is important: order wholesale official clothing for one drop from one card – DANGER. Now, with regards to sites, there is no need to buy lists of cardable shops, since they are not sold by anyone (just experiment, do 1 drop order and look at the result, if the shop worked, then order things from it).
For example, take 2 sites (you can use them the same) – myntra.com and amazon.com (on amazon, not all sellers are reliable, keep an eye on the statistics). When ordering things, check the reviews about a particular model, read the comments and watch video reviews, all this will be necessary for you to choose the right carding clothes and sell them quickly. After we drive in the CC data in the shop and send the goods to your drop, there can be any drop.

Site specifics​

Now, a little about the specifics of the sites, there is such a bad security system, for example, on myntra.com, in the case of frequent orders of the same product for more than $ 1000, the site manager will ask you to contact support. Why do we need it and to whom it is necessary, but if you received such a request from technical support, then drop the account and create a new one, since on this account you can’t order anything without communication with the moderators.
So read the rules of this or that online store more often, especially at the stage of checking sites, because if you don’t see such information at the very beginning, you will simply lose money
Good Luck for Carding!

CARDING WITH GOOGLE PLAY 2021​

Cashout method from CC​

This article will explain how our customers make money on google play. I’ll say right away that this topic is complex, we need direct or indirect work with people.

And so begin with what you need:​

1. CC
2. Android Application Developer
3. Debit card that you register on your drop
4. Time and patience is very important

The process:​

We will create an application in google and buy it ourselves.
Find an application developer, he’ll create you a game or application. For example, you can make a simple game with a donate or an application that sells pictures
Find a drop and register a card on it in any bank.
Buy a developer account $ 25
Download the application there and wait for the publication.
Make a purchase from any account in your application and from google will offer you to authorize payment data
Verify, a letter with a code and a link will be sent to the address of the drop where to enter it
Next, start using the android emulator (for example NOX) to make purchases in your application
Withdraw money (withdrawal 1 month)
Do not forget that google may ask why in 80% of cases people refuse to purchase in your application and block the account. Therefore, register and verify a new account every 14th day. So that you do not have a failure in profit.
So read the rules of this or that online store more often, especially at the stage of checking sites, because if you don’t see such information at the very beginning, you will simply lose money.

About NOX​

In NOX, for each account in the configuration, select a different device. Understand there)
There you can make copies of emulators.
Before shopping, make sure that in order not to be idle do yourself 10-15 accounts 10-15 and while I have passed all 15 accounts already, it will be time to use the first one.
This is very difficult and you get tired of it, but when you realize that you are earning $ 10 per minute, it becomes easier.
Good Luck for Carding!

TUTORIAL FOR PROFESSIONAL CARDERS 2021​

You will become a professional carder!
This is the most basic in carding but it took a long journey for anyone to become Professional Carder here.
Every carder start out hard and most of them invest quite some money to get started – from buying tutorials, buying the materials – CVV, carding tools and scammed by other people.
Here we are ready to help you first of all with the material for work. Most of the success depends on your actions and for this it is necessary to use the lowered steps taken. Let’s see what you need!

Carder tackles​

To become pro carder, here is what you must need:
1. Socks 5 IP Address
2. VPN/ RDP
3. To clean your cashe use CClearner
4. A list of working emails – Google, Yahoo, Outlook (created your own)
5. User Agent/ Finger Print Spoofing Tools – FraudFox / AntiDetect Browsers
6. Virtual Machine – Virtual Box or VMWare Workstation
7. CVV or Accounts

Preparation​

Preparation for carding is always the same:
1. Have your CVV and Account Detail ready, check the location (City and Country).
2. Run VPN – Select the same country and closest city possible.
3. Run Virtual Machine (Virtual Box) with Window Installed.
4. Run Sock5 through Proxy Manager and locate the location of the victim or the nearest city possible.
5. Double check your IP is not blacklisted (BL Check)
6. User Agent/ Finger Print Spoofing Tools (FraudFox / AntiDetect)
7. Configure the User Agent/ Finger print Spoofing tools
8. Change your system time that match your victim time zone
9. Use CClearner to clean all existing cache
10. Clear the DNS cache by go to Run>type “CMD”>enter the command “ipconfig/flushdns”
11. Launch the Internet Browser (FireFox)
12. Check your identity at Whoer or Check2IP to make sure all your information are correct.
13. Start your carding
14. In the middle, you might need email address for user information, use the common email such as GMail, Yahoo Mail and Outlook mail and fill in carder’s information.
15. And you are done!
For your safety and success, these steps must always be carried out! Successful purchases and easy money!

HOW TO USE CHECKERS?​

To buy cards and use checker or use Cvv Checker v2, you should add fund to your account first ! Remember always prepare enough balance to buy cards, and 0.2$ fee to use checkers!

Use Checker on Base:
Step1: Choose Option Checker and Click. Checker will be check and you will see status loading (waiting 15 seconds) and show “Please Refesh Page”
Step2: Refesh Page and choose option checker again. Checker will show Status of Order is Declined or Approved

+ with 1 cv2 / order >>> need 10-15s to check
+ with 3 cv2 / order >>> need waiting 30-45s to check 3 cards

Use Cvv Checker v2:
Step1 : Your Account must have enough balance and Choose Gate and Cvv Checker will show Processing. Waiting 5 min and reload page again, will show result approved or declined(Format: Number|ExpMonth|ExpYear|Cvv Max 20 Cards by check).

This is Status of Orders:
+ Requesting Refund : Mean our system will send request to vendors, And waiting 12-24h, we will update it for your account. Maybe Approved, Maybe Refunded by Checker When Vendors accept it!
+ Processing : When you use base CVV2, checker will show Processing, pls waiting 1-3 min, checker will update status. Maybe approved, declined or requesting refund
+ Approved : Mean cards approved by checker, we can not refund, sometime cards not enough balance or killed by bank and checker
+ Declined : Mean your account has been refunded automatic by checker, do not open ticket to request refund when checker said declined
Always Using Checker on Time! Thank You.

HOW DOES AUCTION WORK?​

What is this Auction?
The auction takes place every Friday 5:00 P.M. (UTC) and goes on for 7 days, wherein products shall be auctioned and a ‘Buy Now’ price is fixed. Our members shall bid and the highest bidder takes the product. You can instantly buy a product by purchasing it at the ‘Buy Now’ Price.
The description of the product shows when was it updated.
How do I bid?
The auction has a bid up of 10$ and in order to bid, add 10$ to the base price or the price that was last bid. For eg. if the last bid price was 150$ you must bid 160$ in the bidding amount section.
If the last bid was 350$ and you bid 400$, and you win the auction, you will pay only 360$ since that’s the nearest 10$ increment to the latest bid.
How do I claim my product if I win?
After the auction is over (7 days), you can see if you’ve won the auction or not. If you’ve won, you’ll see a ‘Pay Now’ option, you can pay your bid. Once you complete the payment, you will be able to access the product.

Premium Accounts

FEATURES OF BOTNETS​

Our Stresser is best Web Stresser and DDOs IP Booter, with Layer 3, Layer 4 and Layer 7 DDoS methods.
Once you place the order, you can access the botnet through the ‘Orders’ Section.

IP STRESSER FEATURES​

1. Highly powerful ddos attacks capable of taking large websites and servers offline.
2. Stress tests are launched from multiple locations (botnet) and can’t be traced.
3. Your privacy is safe with us, no logs are kept and all data is encrypted.
4. Our ddos attack methods are capable of bypassing the latest protections.
5. You can use our web stresser from mobile phones, computers or tablets.
6. Unlike our competitors, our booter is custom made, a proof of our skills.
7. Our support is here to help you, if you need anything you can contact them.
8. We provide a high power uptime, and we compensate any downtime.
9. We are very affordable, even cheap plans have access to all methods!

Another site owned by us: bigfatccdumps.online

BigFatCCDumps​

Update:​

1. CC & Dump checkers added at minimal cost.

2. We now officially sell botnets and can be purchased from the Tools Section.

3. Auctions for CC's & Dumps added will be conducted every Friday. Find the Auction Tab in the main menu.

4. New Vendors Section added to the website. Now become a vendor at BigFatCCDumps and get paid.
Welcome Empire Market Refugees!

Happy Carding!

WELCOME TO BIGFATCCDUMPSTHE ONLY SITE TO OFFER NO MINIMUM DEPOSTS!​

CC NEWS​

DateInfo
January 20, 2021UPDATED CC’s WITH FRESH BASE ( USA,BRAZIL,UK ) HIGH BALANCE!!
January 20, 2021UPDATED CC’s WITH NON-VBV BINS!!
January 20, 2021UPDATED Other Country CC’s (Fullz)

97% Credit Card Fullz Valid

99% NON VBV Valid

DUMPS NEWS​

DateInfo
January 20, 2021UPDATED DUMPS WITH PIN 101 ( USA,BRAZIL,UK ) HIGH BALANCE!!
January 20, 2021DELETED Old Dumps from Database!!
January 20, 2021UPDATED Other Country Dumps (Fullz)

98% Dumps Valid

99% T1/T2 + Pin Valid

ACCOUNTS NEWS​

DateInfo
January 20, 2021UPDATED OTT Accounts (High Quality)
January 20, 2021UPDATED SMTP/RDP Accounts
January 20, 2021DELETED Old OTT & SMTP Accounts

98% OTT Accouts Valid

98% SMTP/RDP Accounts Valid

RULES​

1. Refund and Replacement
A refund/replacement shall be initiated only if the request is made before the following period:-
  • Dumps: 24 Hours
  • CCs: 12 Hours
  • Premium Accounts: 365 Days
You can request for a refund from the orders section.
2. Minimum Deposits
There is a NO Minimum Deposit rule, and so, you can deposit any amount you like.
3. Payments
To Top-up the wallet, only Bitcoins are currently supported and then products can be purchased through the wallet.
P.S: Do not checkout with a Top-up request and a product or otherwise it will not work.
4. Discounts
If you do need a discount for a bulk order, you can contact us through the chat.

Last edited:

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score

WE LIKE RIPP CARDERS AND CUSTOMERS!​

WE SELL NOT VALID CREDIT CARDS (NON VBV CCs), DUMPS+PIN (T1/T2), PREMIUM ACCOUNTS, TOOLS - BOTNET / IP STRESSER!​

You are wrong with the forum. Deception and scammers are not encouraged here. Get out of here and never fool the carders.