Scam forum legalcarders.ws with admin ripper RedX

CC Master

Reaction score
Please be vigilant, accountable and careful when visiting fraudulent carding forums!
I used a search engine for the name of my original theme on this forum and discovered a terrible fact!
Admin ripper of the fraudulent forum legalcarders.ws under the nickname RedX - FULLY COPYED MY ADVERTISING TOPIC!
This is a very sneaky act and a brazen set-up.

Link to my original thread:

Link to the copied thread on the scam forum:

My evidence:
- Look at the date when my topic was created on this forum, it will be April 1, 2021!
- Check the date when the copied thread was created on the scam forum, it will be April 3, 2021!
That is, he just stole my topic and created it on his own behalf on his forum! He used his nickname.
The date of creating a topic on this forum is 2 days earlier than a topic created on another forum! Please consider this fact and circumstance!

Important points:
- I am not the admin of the scam forum!
- I've never had a nickname RedX or something like that!
- I have never created a carding forum or site!
- I have nothing to do with any fraudulent forums and never register for them!
- I have no channels and groups in Telegram!
- I never offer to buy prepaid cards, I provide them for free in advance!
- I never ask you for any money to get a free card!
- I always provide the first trial card for free for testing and there is no need to pay for it at all!
- Always verify me ONLY ON THIS FORUM via private messages.
- If you got my contact in other sources - it's a hoax! Initially, I only communicated through private messages and do not use other communication methods!
- I do not provide services on other forums. All who introduce themselves by my name are pathetic fakes and deceivers!
- I never refuse to conduct transactions through the escrow of this forum! I never suggest doing deals on other forums!

Some scammers may try to set me up and ruin my reputation! Please, never fall for their tricks, deception and provocations!
I am responsible for the scammers who appear on my behalf on other forums!
I am responsible for transactions on other forums!

Please pay attention!

I don’t know for sure if he actually managed to deceive someone, but in my advertising subject there were messages that he was deceived on another forum and for some reason thinks that it was me.
I ask him to substantiate why he thinks so and how he compared me and him?
He just saw the copied theme and thought it was me? This is complete nonsense! Only a complete fool and an idiot can think so.
Before any transaction, you need to go through verification through personal messages, the only way you can be sure that you are communicating with the person who provides these or those services!