ig8wa2OeI4XK2Sd6aWh8vuOUYMvi+7/kElRII2RMRkaQV1QH0YPZKvL7VqfchEwO
xo5GWRho6A==
=N13H
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Facebook Dumps.to Page: https://www.facebook.com/Dumps.to

Official Dumps.to Shop Twiiter: https://twitter.com/dumps247

BUY CRYPTO

Ways to purchase bitcoins using your credit card
At present, it’s widely known that bitcoins were commonly used much more than since recently, but nowadays most people are not aware of answers to some basic questions, for example, "Ways to buy bitcoins with a credit card."
Well, at the moment I think it’s high time we helped you out with the solution to that interesting issue. I am going to be your guide through all existing online platforms, which guarantee total safety and security, so that implies your bitcoin buying can be absolutely risk-free.
These days, there are more than a dozen of trustworthy platforms where you can utilize credit and debit cards to purchase some bitcoins, but most of them have serious disadvantages and ask for a very high fee. Today I’m going to feature only those bitcoin selling platforms, which have reasonably low fees, responsive support teams and reliable security.
Top recommended methods to purchase bitcoins:
* Purchase bitcoins using a credit card on Cex.io
* Purchase bitcoins using a credit card on LocalBitcoins
* Purchase bitcoins using a credit card on Coinbase
* Purchase bitcoins using a credit card on Coinmama
* Purchase Bitcoins using a credit card on BitPanda
Above all, I’m not going to talk about irrelevant things, let’s continue with an essential part and a complete review telling you about the five best online bitcoin platforms where you can easily utilize your credit card in order to purchase bitcoins.

Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.02.26-300x254.png

*1 Cex.io
https://cex.io
Official website:
CEX.io has emerged in 2013 as one of the most reliable portals for working with
cryptocurrencies on the Internet. Many factors produced a huge impact on my
decision to list it here as the best place online to purchase bitcoins via a credit card.
The most powerful advantages are:
* Great support around the globe. (Basically more than 24 states are added to the
new list!)
* Detailed transaction history. (Depositions and withdrawals, credit balance status)
* Literally swift data processing: you do not have to wait for a single moment
when the bitcoins in your wallet are instantly reflected.
* Quick interface.
Customers are supported all the time (365 * 24 * 7), you can also use live chat to
contact the support team.
The deposition fee (3.25% + 0.25 USD), a small commission for withdrawal of
funds (3.80%)
Step-by-step tutorial on how to purchase Bitcoins with your credit card on cex.io
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.02.31-300x79.png

First of all, you should sign in on Cex.io using one of the available options. (Using the Facebook option is the fastest way to do so, but I would advise you to choose a different option to have your account better secured).
Then simply hit the "buy / sell" button at the very page top.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.40.32-300x43.png

Enter the number of bitcoins you want to buy. You can either enter a predefined amount or type your own user amount
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.02.36-300x211.png

A pop-up message will ask you to fund your account. Just click on the "fund account" button.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.02.50-1-300x178.png

Click on the "Add New Card" button.
Type the details of your card and click "Next".
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.02.56-300x253.png

When you make a deposit, Bitcoins will instantly sent to your Cex.io account!
Caution:
Keeping your Bitcoins in the stock market (no matter how safe and in terms of reputation it is) is the worst kind of Bitcoin control financial strategy you could ever use. This may mean that you need to remove your bitcoins to your wallet as soon as possible. Have no idea which one to choose? Read the article containing the list of the best Bitcoin wallets on this site!

*2 LocalBitcoins
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.03.00-300x177.png

Official website: https://localbitcoins.com/
Of course, these days LocalBitcoins appears in almost every discussion on this portal, it’s just the atmosphere that the platform can boast of, and its faithful users seem to really enjoy it. We’ve recently taken a few notes on how to buy Bitcoins with Paypal, and LocalBitcoins was our best option to consider.
The most prominent advantages are:
* Feedback and Reputation: You trade only with traders with a good reputation and a good transaction history. No scam activity
* The level of trust of the seller can be easily and thoroughly checked.
* The fee is low
* There are different payment methods available
The bond service ensures that your funds are protected.
You can find the best local retailers that offer the best deals in the vicinity.
Step-by-step tutorial on how to purchase with a credit card on LocalBitcoins.
Go to LocalBitcoins, enter the amount of your local currency you want to spend, and select your country.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.56.01-300x159.png

Choose "National Bank Transfer" among payment methods
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.03.15-300x300.png

A list of all sellers who accept these payment methods will be displayed on the screen. Choose the most reliable seller you can see in the list. (Do not you know how to do that?) Our article on how to buy bitcoins with PayPal consists of the most reliable strategies of seller search from the list of local dealers, do check it out!)
Enter the exact number of bitcoins you would like to purchase, add a message (optional), and move on by clicking on Send Trade Request
You have to wait for the seller to confirm your request. Once they do it, they send you the deal details where they want to receive the payment. Just follow the steps (if they gave you any) written by them and complete the transaction.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.03.22.png

You can also use your credit / debit card or bank transfer to send the amount to the seller. I just used my credit card to send the amount right to my bank.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.03.30-300x284.png

Classify the incoming message as "paid" once you have paid the amount.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.03.34-300x148.png

Once you have received the appropriate amount, the local bitcoins from the link are going to be automatically transferred to your account.
Bonus tip:
The best feature of LocalBitcoins is that you can find many payment methods from the wide variety. Simply select another option if the transfer isn’t suitable for you, eg. For example, use Perfect Money to add money to your Perfect Money account through your credit card and then send those PM amounts to your seller.Any other local bitcoin methodcan be treated identical.

*3 Coinbase
Official site: https://www.coinbase.com
Coinbase is one of the most popular and internationally famous brands in the Bitcoin industry on the Internet. Therefore, the reliability factor does not need to undergo a new test. The pool of 6.6 million active users clearly reflects its capacities and reputation.
The most impressing advantages:
Low fee: – only 3.75%
Supports up to 33 countries.
$ 10 BTC bonus for purchases over $ 100
The steps to buy BTC through a Coinbase credit card:
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.03.47-300x276.png

Select "Accounts" (on the sidebar), then the payment methods (see link above)
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.03.50-300x208.png

On the next page, click on Add Payment Method.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.03.54-300x59.png

Submit the details of your card on the next page.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.03.58-300x235.png

The card must be validated and you will be asked to send a government document validating your ID. That should not be a problem and is actually a security element and I do absolutely agree with this idea. Nevertheless, after the moment the verification is done, click on "Buy / Sell" button situated on the left sidebar.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.04.02-137x300.png

On the next page, simply enter the number of BTC you would like to purchase, select the payment method, and select the source for which you want to create the BTC account.
When you head over to the next page, just confirm the transaction
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.04.06-192x300.png

Congratulations, you made it! The BTC will be deposited to your wallet you have specified.
Additional Information:
You can buy coins worth up to $ 150 a week with a Coinbase credit card. This is the limit they have introduced to regulate finances and prevent all fraudulent activity beforehand.

*4 CoinMama
Official website: https://www.coinmama.com
CoinMama is on this list because they do really good job in terms of selling bitcoins with a credit card. In fact, their message is like, "Buy Bitcoins with a credit card or cash." That’s why they treat it serious.
The most profitable pros:
* It is not necessary to do the verifying for transactions up to $ 150.
* Maximum limits are high: – $ 5,000 per day and / or $ 20,000 per month!
* Fees are only 6.75%, for a credit card – 5% for the additional commission
Steps to Buy Bitcoins with a Credit Card on CoinMama:
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.12.35-300x165.png

On the start page, select or enter the exact number of coins you want.
Sign in and then select "Buy Bitcoins"
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.04.17-208x300.png

Enter the exact number of bitcoins you wish to buy
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.12.35-300x165.png

Select "Debit / Credit Card" when moving to the next screen. (This is the only option!)
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.12.39-300x130.png

On the next page, enter the Bitcoin Wallet address you would like to receive coins on and click the "Switch to Payment" button.
Make sure that the address appears correctly in the pop-up window that appears, and then continue by clicking on "Proceed to Payment".
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.12.44-300x192.png

Specify your credit card details on the next page and then click on "Next".
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.12.49-300x131.png

Payment will be made soon through Simplex and into your bank account.
Anyways, once it’s done (which takes a few seconds maximum), Bitcoins will
appear in your Bitcoin Wallet literally in a heartbeat.
What I dislike about this platform:
The price quoted on the website already has a commission of 6.75%. (The cost of the exchange rate is much higher!)
In addition, an additional 5% fee will be charged for each transaction in Simplex (or any other payment processor they utilize)

*5 BitPanda
Official website:
https://www.bitpanda.com
The fact is that Bitpanda is listed as number five in this case, purchasing Bitcoins
with credit or debit cards in no way means it’s not worth it, or less valuable in any
way than other options mentioned on this list. It’s the last, but not the least
To be perfectly honest, BitPanda has things that are as beneficial as:
* Low fee: approximately 3-4%
* Incredibly fast transaction performance
* Trustworthy reputation
* Easily performed transactions
* The minimum data to provide required for verification.
Supports a truly universal currency, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherereum
How to buy Bitcoins with a credit card on BitPanda:
Go to Bitpanda.com, then click on "Start"
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.12.54-300x218.png

Fill in the main registration form and do all registration steps. (Confirm your e-mail address, password, etc.)
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.12.58-300x216.png

Click on the "Buy" button in the bar from the top.
When you navigate to the next page, select bitcoin as the currency of your choice, after that Select VISA / Mastercard as the payment method and then and enter the amount you wish to purchase.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.13.01-300x82.png

Confirm again that you will use Visa / Mastercard as the method of payment on the next page
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.13.05-300x252.png

And the final step is to validate and confirm your order.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.13.33-292x300.png

The next step is to confirm that the account holder is a real human. OTP is the easiest way to test it out, just hit that link. (You can also choose a so-called "validation" call).
Confirm OTP you got as a message
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.13.37-300x134.png

Then this page automatically forwards you to the credit card. Enter the details of the card and hit the "Pay" button.
Screen-Shot-2018-07-06-at-13.13.41-300x181.png

And after about 10 seconds, you will receive a confirmation that the transaction was successful, and Bitcoins will go to your Bitpanda Wallet.
the card and hit the "Pay" button.
And after about 10 seconds, you will receive a confirmation that the transaction was successful, and Bitcoins will go to your Bitpanda Wallet.
That step is over!
Bottom line.
For today, let us mention the completion of the manual "How to buy bitcoins with a credit card".
Remember, there are 50 bitcoin portals that enable you to purchase bitcoins with a credit card, but we focus only on 5 best options. Do you want to learn why?
Basically, because these 5 are the most reliable bitcoin platforms, the most famous and user friendly on the Internet.
All methods were carefully tested before they are listed here, so we are not quite certain whether those forty-five that were outside of our research are really trustworthy, but what about these 5? You can buy Bitcoins with a credit card in one minute.
You can always contact us and let us know if this article was helpful and gave you solutions to your questions, and if you still have doubts, let me know in the comment section and you will certainly get help.

FAQ

What do you sell?
We sell credit cards dumps (with track 1 and track 2 information and PIN), also CC with CVV and other information.

How to register on Dumps247?
You don’t have to register. It’s more secure if you don’t have any account on a shop.

How do I buy from you if I don’t have any account? will you recognize me?
You will receive a unique download link after payment (3 bitcoin confirmations must be processed). Also you will receive a link by email.

How to pay?
Bitcoin only. Cryptocurrency is the future.

What is your bitcoin address so I can send you money for dumps/cvv?
You will see your Bitcoin address at checkout page.

Is it possible to pull out all balance from each card (I bought dump pack)?
It depends on country / ATM / bank. Better to start cash out with $600-900.

What is credit card dump?
Dump is encrypted data with information of card that is written on the back side on each banking card (magnetic strip). If you have this information, you have an opportunity to works the cardholder account. Usually, you can see a dump in the form of 3 tracks. If you deal with credit or debit card, the most important would be the first two tracks (track 1 and 2). As for the third one, it plays a significant role for the interest-bearing account.

What is PIN?
The PIN is a unique 4 digit code. Only cardholder knows it. Dump are useless without without PIN because you would not be able to cash out the money.

How do I get dumps and PIN?
Dumps are read from the cards that where used by their owners in the ATM or POS equipped with skimming devices.

How do I know a balance of card?
We will send you a manual after purchase.

I have hardware and a plastic card. Can I buy a dump and PIN?
Yes, you can. We guarantee that we sell dumps to one person only. Hence you will not face the problem of money absence on the account. The only way is that the cardholder would cash out all the money. However, they usually never suspect that their card data are known to someone else, so it’s safe for you.

How can I refund a bad item?
Yes, we can make a refund. Just contact us via Wickr.

Can I get cash from ATM with your dumps?
Yes, you can. Sometimes it depends in what country you want to cash out. 99% of countries work fine.

What is BIN?
BIN is a bank identification number.
The first six digits of a card number (including the initial MII digit) are known as the issuer identification number (IIN).
These identify the card issuing institution that issued the card to the card holder.
The rest of the number is allocated by the card issuer.
Examples: 314705, 501301, 602008

Could you recommend me good bins?
I would glad to help you, but I just sell the dumps, never use them.

SHOP:

Dumps by countries:

Cash App

- Cash App Money Transfer
$99.99 – $300.00
Cash App Money Transfer works in Russia!
Your cash app account or cashtag

Is it risky?
No, if you are doing everything right. Just don’t load at one account more than $20000 each month.

How long does it take?
After payment we will transfer the money to your account within 1 hour.

How it works?
This money comes from hacked accounts via our trusted merchant (no fees).
They will be clean right after loaded in your personal account.

Description:
Cash App Loading Service.
Cash App Hack 2019

Additional information
Money will transfer
$1000, $1200, $1500, $2000, $2450, $2740, $3000

Cash-App-digital-cash-780x488.jpg

Tags: cash app, clean money

Venmo

- Venmo Money Loading
$95.00 – $300.00

Is it risky?
Nope, if you are doing everything right.
Just don’t load at one account more than $20.000 each month and you will be fine.

How long does it take?
After we receive payment we will transfer the money to your account within 1-2 hour.

How it works?
This money comes from hacked Venmo accounts via our 3rd party accounts (no fees and 100% safe).
They will be clean right after loaded in your personal account.

Description:
Venmo Loading Service.
Venmo Hack 2019

Additional information
Money will transfer
$1000, $1200, $1500, $2000, $2450, $2740, $3000

480915-venmo-logo.png

Tags: clean money, venmo

Verified Accounts

- Coinbase Verified Account
$150.00

Offers Coinbase account for sale. There won’t be any account limitation of withdrawal or depositing funds.You can withdraw and deposit, place bet unlimited amount of money to enjoy.

Our Account Service Is Below:
You will get ready Coinbase account from Lifetime Premium Accounts
Verified Coinbase account with photo ID
Verified Coinbase account with proof of address!
Webcam Verified
We Provide You All Documents copy and access to email account.

This just verified account with 0 balance, but you can add any debit cards with them to upload funds.

Description:
Coinbase Account is fully verified already with webcam verification so you dont need to do any further verification.

cb1.png

Tag: coinbase

Dumps with PIN, TRACK1/2

- US credit card Dump + atm PIN x 10 High Balance
$160.00

pin-1-e1526995514320.jpg

Description:
United States Track 1,2 dump with atm PIN. Includes holder first name, last name, credit card number, valid date, address and phone.
Selected high balance $3000-10000.
Chase, Wachovia, Boa, Wellsfargo.

What you will receive:
10 dumps pack of US cards with high confirmed balance
Our full step-by-step manual how to write dumps to a blank cards via MSR605x
Private list of tips and tricks how to cash out from ATMs in any country
Refund in 1-3 hours if dumps is dead or invalid
Dump checked, cards validation 100%

- UAE CC Dump + atm PIN x 5 HIGH BALANCE
$280.00

Description:
UAE Track 1/2 dump with atm PIN. Includes holder first name, last name, credit card number, valid date, address and phone.
Level: MasterCard only, World Card, Credit, Corporate
Balance: Unknown

Dubai Islamic Bank, Dubai First, MashreqBank, Emirates NBD

What you will receive:
5 dumps pack of UAE cards

dubai.jpeg

Tag: dubai uae dumps

- India CC Dump + atm PIN x 10 HIGH BALANCE
$160.00

Description
India Track 1/2 dumps with atm PIN. Includes holder first name, last name, credit card number, valid date, address and phone.
MasterCard, VISA mix.
Selected high balance 200.000-500.000 INR.

ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank, Axis Bank, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, IDBI Bank

What you will receive:
10 dumps pack of India cards with high confirmed balance

india.jpeg

Tag: india cc dumps

- UK CC Dump + atm PIN x 10 HIGH BALANCE
$220.00

Description:
United Kingdom Track 1/2 dumps with atm PIN. Includes holder first name, last name, credit card number, valid date, address and phone.
MasterCard, VISA mix.
Selected high balance 2500-5000 pounds.

HSBC, Barclays, Standard Chartered,Lloyds Banking Group, Halifax, Clydesdale Bank, Yorkshire Bank

What you will receive:
10 dumps pack of UK cards with high confirmed balance

ukcards.jpg

- Brazil Credit Card Dumps + ATM Pins HIGH BALANCE
$160.00

Description:
Brazil Track 1+2 credit card dump with ATM PINs.

Includes holder first name, last name, credit card number, valid date, address and phone.
Selected high balance 15000R$-25000R$.
Top Brazilian banks:

Banco do Brasil, Caixa Economica Federal, Banrisul, Bradesco, Itaú-Unibanco, Votorantim, Safra, BTG Pactual, Citibank.

What you will receive:
10 dumps pack of Brazil cards with high confirmed balance
Perfect to cash out in Brazil and other countries in South/Latin America.

Refund within 1-3 hours if dumps is dead or invalid (see our contact page)
Dumps are checked, cards validation 100%

brazil-card.jpg

Tags: brazil, dumps

- US credit card Dump + atm PIN Track2 x 100 item pack
$299.99

Description:
United States Track 1,2 dump with atm PIN. Includes holder first name, last name, credit card number, valid date, address and phone.

Banks: Chase, Wachovia, Boa, Wellsfargo.

What you will receive:
100 dumps pack of US cards

pin-1-e1526995514320.jpg

- US credit card Dump + atm PIN Track2 x 50 item pack
$199.00

Description:

Banks: Chase, Wachovia, Boa, Wellsfargo.

What you will receive:
50 dumps pack of US cards

pin-1-e1526995514320.jpg

Hardware

- Chip Msr Card Skimmer Mcr 200 Emv Mag Stripe Reader Writer Software MSR206
$220.00

Description:
Original New Model of MCR-200 IC Chip Card Reader Writer Magnetic Stripe Card Reader Writer & EMV chip Encoder Track 1,2,3
Comes with EMV Reader/Writer Software v8.6 for Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/MacOS/Linux (Only Ubuntu and Debian)
Magnetic Card Reader/Writer HCC206
Series is designed to offer a card reading/writing
Solution for ISO 7811-6 formats
It reads and writes up to 3 tracks of data, e.g. decoding/encoding and verifying up to 3 tracks of data simultaneously
Provides a standard RS-232 interface(USB) to communicate with a host system or other terminal computers

Support PBOC2.0, EMV IC card
Software provided for only magnetic card Reader or Writer. For EMV IC Card (chip card) Reader or Wirter, customization needed. Needs to be reprogrammed using SDK to Read Write EMV IC Card

mcr200.jpg

Paypal

- FAST Clean PayPal Transfer 1000$
$100.00

Оur staff consists of only highly qualified professionals who are experienced with Paypal transactions. We provide our customers with Instant Semi-Clean Paypal Transfers. We transfer money to your account from non-hacked accounts. We track down how the transfer process goes until it achieves the customer account using credit cards.

We provide each customer with 2-days (48-hours) guarantee of replacement if the transferred money is debited from your account. BUT! If the account is limited or fake – we do not promise anything!

After the transfer is completed, chargebacks can hit within 1 month.

pp.jpg

Tag: hacked paypal transfer

- FAST Clean PayPal Transfer 2000$
$180.00

Оur staff consists of only highly qualified professionals who are experienced with Paypal transactions. We provide our customers with Instant Semi-Clean Paypal Transfers. We transfer money to your account from non-hacked accounts. We track down how the transfer process goes until it achieves the customer account using credit cards.

We provide each customer with 2-days (48-hours) guarantee of replacement if the transferred money is debited from your account. BUT! If the account is limited or fake – we do not promise anything!

After the transfer is completed, chargebacks can hit within 1 month.

pp.jpg

Tag: hacked paypal transfer

- Verified Paypal Account no SSN (US)
$99.00

Description:
Account Type: Personal

Bank: Verified

Card: Verified

Phone: Verified

We have Paypal accounts for sale with all legit account’s data that has been verified by PayPal Compliance Team.

It’s possible to withdrawal to bank account (in case it’s not – we will do a refund in 24 h)

It’s possible to withdrawal to your own card (in case in not – we will do a refund in 24 h)

paypal-500px.png

- Verified Paypal Account with SSN (US)
$149.00

Description:
Account Type: Personal

Bank: Verified

Card: Verified

Phone: Verified

We have Paypal accounts for sale with all legit account’s data that has been verified by PayPal Compliance Team.

It’s possible to withdrawal to bank account (in case it’s not – we will do a refund in 24 h)

It’s possible to withdrawal to your own card (in case in not – we will do a refund in 24 h)

paypal-500px.png

Tag: paypal

Credit Card CVV

- US CC CVV x 50 item pack
$179.00

Description:
United States 50 cc pack with cvv. Include holder first name, last name, credit card number, cvv, valid date, adress and phone, bank name. Good for Amazon shopping.

Cards checked every first day of month, cards validation 99%

What you will get:
50 CVV of US with full info
List of 200+ cardable sites
NEW KILLER MANUAL: HOW TO BUY STUFF FROM APPLE.COM (2018 INSIDER TIPS)
Carding how-to tutorial in PDF (with security tips)
Private manual, easy ways to:
cvv -> buy electronic / clothes / tickets / hotels / rental cars
cvv -> gift cards -> cash
cvv -> cell phone balance -> cash
NO REFUND

cc-1.jpg

- US CVV without 3DSecure x 30 item pack
$199.00

Description:
United States 30 cc pack with cvv. Only disable 3D Secure CVV cards. Include holder first name, last name, credit card number, cvv, valid date, adress and phone, bank name. Good for Amazon shopping.

What you will get:
30 CVV of US with full info
No 3d Secure cards, no sms.
List of 200+ cardable sites
NEW KILLER MANUAL: HOW TO BUY STUFF FROM APPLE.COM (2018 INSIDER TIPS)
NO REFUND

cc-1.jpg

- Canada CC CVV x 50 item pack
$160.00

Description:
Canada 50 cc pack with cvv. Include holder first name, last name, credit card number, cvv, valid date, adress and phone, bank name. Good for Amazon shopping.

What you will get:
50 CVV of Canada with full info
List of 100+ cardable sites (with shipping to Canada)

can.png

- India CC CVV x 50 item pack
$99.00

Description:
India 50 cc pack with cvv. VISA & Mastercard mix. Include holder first name, last name, credit card number, cvv, valid date, adress and phone, bank name.

What you will get:
50 CVV of India with full info
List of 100+ cardable sites (with shipping to India)
NO refund available

india.png

- UK CC CVV x 50 item pack
$199.00

Description:
United Kingdom 50 cc pack with cvv. VISA & Mastercard mix.

Include holder first name, last name, credit card number, cvv, valid date, address and phone, bank name. Cards checked every first day of month, cards validation 99%

What you will get:
50 CVV of UK with full info
List of 90+ cardable sites (with shipping to UK)
5 days refund available

uk.png

- India CC CVV x 100 item pack
$160.00

Description:
India cc pack with cvv. VISA & Mastercard mix. Include holder first name, last name, credit card number, cvv, valid date, adress and phone, bank name.

What you will get:
100 CVV of India with full info
List of 110+ cardable sites (with shipping to India)
3 days refund available

india.png

Amazon

- Amazon Carding Kit 2020
$149.99

Description:
CARDING AMAZON LIKE A PRO

Including:
5 US Banks Debit Cards (Verified, With Good Balances $1000-5000)
5 Amazon Gift Cards
Private VPN + Encrypted PGP Email account
5+ Secret manuals about Amazon carding

Amazon-1.jpg

Cloned Credit Cards

Western Union

- $3000 Western Union Hacked (clean) Transfer
$550.00

Fully automated process, you will receive mtcn to your email after payment within 1 hour.

Required information:
1. Name
2. Surname
3. Location (address)
4. Email

Please, give us these details when you place an order.

You have to provide the real name that you actually use to open the Bank account or make a WU transfer.

All your transfers are completely safe. You can absolutely rely on our WU service. Your money is protected from hack attacks. You only need to show your ID card to receive the money transfer.

You can not make more than 2 Western Union transactions per day with the same personal information. In that case, Western Union will close the access and take you out of the Database. The maximum number of transactions per month is 15.

As soon as we receive your payment, we send you an email with the MTCN code and other information within an hour.

Collect your funds once you get the MTCN number.

The payment must be completed within 4 hours after making the order. Otherwise, your order will be canceled. By the way, there is a way to pay with Bitcoins.

Description:
– We keep the account number Western Union transfer from all over the world.
– We pass monetary funds wherever there is Western Union.- We are able to transfer a huge amount of money. You can easily get these funds where you want.
– Pay attention that we only take to provide MTCN with no more than 10,000 USD per month and 2 transactions per week.- We obtain and pass a range of transfers to our exchangers who give money to you later. As a result, you get clean money. This platform is reliable and works very quickly.
– We are very attentive to the working process, we do not delay and do not make mistakes during transfers.
– We provide you with the MTCN number, adresser’s details and all information about withdrawal of funds 20 minutes after the transfer is done.

wu.jpg

- $1000 Western Union Hacked (clean) Transfer
$220.00

Fully automated process, you will receive mtcn to your email after payment within 1 hour.

Required information:
1. Name
2. Surname
3. Location (address)
4. Email

You have to provide the real name that you actually use to open the Bank account or make a WU transfer.

All your transfers are completely safe. You can absolutely rely on our WU service. Your money is protected from hack attacks. You only need to show your ID card to receive the money transfer.

You can not make more than 2 Western Union transactions per day with the same personal information. In that case, Western Union will close the access and take you out of the Database. The maximum number of transactions per month is 15.

As soon as we receive your payment, we send you an email with the MTCN code and other information within an hour.

The payment must be completed within 4 hours after making the order. Otherwise, your order will be canceled. By the way, there is a way to pay with Bitcoins.

Description:
– We pass monetary funds wherever there is Western Union. - We are able to transfer a huge amount of money. You can easily get these funds where you want.
– Pay attention that we only take to provide MTCN with no more than 10,000 USD per month and 2 transactions per week.- We obtain and pass a range of transfers to our exchangers who give money to you later. As a result, you get clean money. This platform is reliable and works very quickly.
– We are very attentive to the working process, we do not delay and do not make mistakes during transfers.
– We provide you with the MTCN number, adresser’s details and all information about withdrawal of funds 20 minutes after the transfer is done.

wu.jpg

- $5000 Western Union Hacked (clean) Transfer
$800.00

Required information:
1. Name
2. Surname
3. Location (address)
4. Email

Description:
– We pass monetary funds wherever there is Western Union.- We are able to transfer a huge amount of money. You can easily get these funds where you want.

Hacked PayPal transfer

PayPal is a payment system that processes a huge number of money transactions all over the world. The American company works as an acquirer, it processes payments between online traders, commercial users and other financial platforms. The service charges a fee for all this work it does for online customers. Traditional paper forms such as checks, cash orders, etc. are replaced by electronic methods such as online transfers, clearing settlement and web money transactions. For the whole of 2017, Paypal transferred about $228 billion in 26 currencies covering 190 countries. The total income amounted to 7.9 billion. So, we decided to hack this service to get an access to the huge money source.

How did we manage to hack into Paypal to access accounts for sale and then make Paypal transfers?

We are experienced with BUGS and DDOS attack a lot. We went through a huge amount of credit card data that we used to take out money from stolen accounts and transfer these funds to our hacked Paypal accounts. After that, we distributed the received money between Verified Paypal Accounts. Finally, the transfer was credited to our customers after all stages. All our clients receive only pure real money from Verified accounts that makes our service a high-security and advanced platform for earning.

CVV Cashout via BTC

I would clear it up how to purchase BTC with a CVV via VirWox here. Read this self-guide for newbies right now to find out the details.

See what to do below:

Valid CVV of any country
Clean Socks5 proxy most similar to address of holder
DNS setup

Well, we can start.

Firstly, you need to get email account, you can make up one at gmail, yahoo or others. Choose anyone except tormail, there are lots of flag. Go to https://www.virwox{.}com/, create a new account with use of the email and the name of the CVV, add a new SL avatar that you don’t have to verify. Then check your email box, there should be an email with a temporary password to validate your new account.

First things first, create a new password when you log into Virwox. You can do it from the "Change Settings" tab on the homepage. Then you can start carding. Click on the "Deposit" tab and go down to the Skrill (moneybookers) option. After that you have to specify the maximum amount of card’s currency, that’s $56 for American cards by now, and click on the moneybookers. The installed NoScript settings should be open for a while. Next you need to enter some personal info of the CVV and write your date of birth that you should come up with rather then use your real one. In case everything went well, you will be moved back to the homepage. And your balance will be filled with USD, EUR, or GBP whatever.

There is the "Exchange" tab where you can convert currencies to cryptos. Go in USD/SLL to get Linden Dollars and then choose BTC/SLL to get to bitcoin.

Withdrawals are easy profits now.

Usually, Virwox funds release after 48 hours keeping

Process your payments 3 times with each card…for 24 hours – 1 transaction.

Educational Purpose.

21 NOVEMBER 10:00 AM by NEW YORK TIME!

"EXCLUSIVE CVV – BRAZIL – 8" – CVV UPDATE!
"ADOLESCENT 172 – WITH ZIP" – UPDATE!
"MINNEOLA – 31" – UPDATE!
"REDHOT DUMPS UPDATE – PART 140 – WITH ZIP" – REGULAR PRICE!
Support 24/7!

22 NOVEMBER 10:00 AM by NEW YORK TIME!

"ADOLESCENT 166 – WITH ZIP – CALIFORNIA" – REGULAR MINUS 30%!
"REDHOT DUMPS UPDATE – PART 136 – WITH ZIP" – REGULAR PRICE!
Support 24/7!

How to write dumps?

If you want to write credit card information from our dumps, you need to have a card writer.

Most popular card writers are MSR 605x and MCR 200. You can easily buy it at eBay, Aliexpress or Craigslist.

DISCOUNT FOR OUR NEW CUSTOMERS: 4% OFF CODE WELCOME247

Last edited: