RUSSIANMARKET.GS
Choose the tools and start making money!​

=> 3 000 000 DUMPS
=> 5 000 RDP
=> 1 500 000 PAYPAL
=> 400 000 STEALER LOGS
=> 8 000 SSH TUNNELS

Minimum deposit: 10$ [Fast topup BTC/LTC/ETH/BCH]
Registration is open for a limited time!

WEB: https://russianmarket.gs/
WEB: https://russianmarket.to/
WEB: https://flyded.gs/
TOR: http://rusmarkethgwhfbn.onion/
TOR: http://flydedyezfzxkkjy.onion/

NEW SECTION: STEALER LOGS
250,000 FRESHEST LOGS

Hurry up to try at a reduced price of $ 4 at the time of opening the section!
Simple and quick search for your links!

RussianMarket

Reaction score
Sample / Выборка:
Dumps -> Type | Bin | Level | Class | Code | EXP | TR 1 | PIN | Database | Country | State | Zip | Bank
RDP -> TMask | Country | State | City | OS | Processor | ISP | RAM | Speed | NAT | Admin | PayPal | Comment | BlackList
Stealer Logs -> Stealer | Country | Links | Outlook | Info | Struct | Date
PayPal -> Balance | Verify | Type | Banks | Cards | Country | State | Zip | Cookie | Last trans | Mail | Check
SSH Tynnels -> Mask | Country | State | City | ZIP | Speed | Ping | BlackList

russianmarket.png

Update Stealer logs!

[03.12.20 - 08.12.20] - +11k fresh logs.

Old logs price reduced.

joseperez100

Reaction score
No eres de fiar, he comprado tus CV y todos están muertos y tu verificador dice que están vivos, me has hecho perder 124 usd, ripper

CashOutGang

Reaction score
This is my PERSONAL review of this marketplace...

ABSOLUTLEY 100% without a doubt a scam market....
NOT ONLY do these guys sell "Live" cards that are as a matter of fact 100% DEAD ( I know this because I use a merchant verification process with Chase. I can call in as a merchant and verify as well as pre-authorize cards and if there is ANY ISSUE with the card in any way, it tells me the error code and if or to take the card due to reported stole )
I bought 2 of the cards to test out, as soon as i bought them, i called them in and pre-authorized for 1.00$ USD... and what do you know.. denial code after denial code...
I figured shit... sense the card is already dead, ill check it using there checker in the market... and they then displayed BOTH of these cards AS LIVE!
Right away I had extream doubt in this market... I was like fuck it... maybe... JUST MAYBE the support would do what they are there for... SUPPORT.... Insted they preatty much said go fuck your self, they were checked as LIVE cards when i know for a fact they were not... Then they RIGHT AWAY closed my tickets without even given me a chance to respond to the ticket... So I responded with a new ticket... which they again said/accused me of lying and closed that ticket...

So clearly there cards are a scam gimmick.... figured lets try out there "Stealer logs"
Same exact expectation... they are reused and have bullshit captures... the first log the google account DIDNT EVEN EXSIT... passwords were never even recorded too...
SECOND stealer log i bought ( I had to just throw the rest of my funds away anyway sense i cant withdraw )
The facebook account password was changed 2 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!!!
So if the FB password was changed TWO FUCKING MONTHS ago.... why the hell was the stealer log ( JUST UPLOADED April 24th, two days before me buying it ) say the old password was there current password?!?!

DO NOT BUY OR INVEST IN THIS BULL SHIT SCAM!! Shitty admin, even shittier severice with worse products.

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
This is my PERSONAL review of this marketplace...

ABSOLUTLEY 100% without a doubt a scam market....
NOT ONLY do these guys sell "Live" cards that are as a matter of fact 100% DEAD ( I know this because I use a merchant verification process with Chase. I can call in as a merchant and verify as well as pre-authorize cards and if there is ANY ISSUE with the card in any way, it tells me the error code and if or to take the card due to reported stole )
I bought 2 of the cards to test out, as soon as i bought them, i called them in and pre-authorized for 1.00$ USD... and what do you know.. denial code after denial code...
I figured shit... sense the card is already dead, ill check it using there checker in the market... and they then displayed BOTH of these cards AS LIVE!
Right away I had extream doubt in this market... I was like fuck it... maybe... JUST MAYBE the support would do what they are there for... SUPPORT.... Insted they preatty much said go fuck your self, they were checked as LIVE cards when i know for a fact they were not... Then they RIGHT AWAY closed my tickets without even given me a chance to respond to the ticket... So I responded with a new ticket... which they again said/accused me of lying and closed that ticket...

So clearly there cards are a scam gimmick.... figured lets try out there "Stealer logs"
Same exact expectation... they are reused and have bullshit captures... the first log the google account DIDNT EVEN EXSIT... passwords were never even recorded too...
SECOND stealer log i bought ( I had to just throw the rest of my funds away anyway sense i cant withdraw )
The facebook account password was changed 2 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!!!
So if the FB password was changed TWO FUCKING MONTHS ago.... why the hell was the stealer log ( JUST UPLOADED April 24th, two days before me buying it ) say the old password was there current password?!?!

DO NOT BUY OR INVEST IN THIS BULL SHIT SCAM!! Shitty admin, even shittier severice with worse products.
show up Proofs please

photo proofs

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
I have never bought from this store.
But I saw that he passed the test and verified on other carding forums and paid for advertising there. Has positive reviews.
I do not know whether he is cheating or not.
Therefore, please provide proof that he is a fraud.

BoyManGod666

Reaction score
NOW IVE NEVER WROTE ANYTHING OR COMMENTED ON ANYTHING EVER BUT I MUST SAY THAT FLYDED.GS IS LEGIT! ON GOD!!! 05 01 21 My first time logging into a PayPal Accounts and having success was because of them. They have everything and yeah some shit is dead but like I said the Flyded.gs is legit I dont know about any of their other links.

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
NOW IVE NEVER WROTE ANYTHING OR COMMENTED ON ANYTHING EVER BUT I MUST SAY THAT FLYDED.GS IS LEGIT! ON GOD!!! 05 01 21 My first time logging into a PayPal Accounts and having success was because of them. They have everything and yeah some shit is dead but like I said the Flyded.gs is legit I dont know about any of their other links.
he Posting a Phishing website of Russian Market be carful

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Please tell us where did you get the information that this is reliable information?
Why then did the store include the same link in its advertising theme?
Perhaps the domain was stolen or abandoned, and phishers registered it and created a fake store.
Please write in details.

blqck

Reaction score
Don't buy from this store card are not active, two of my cards when I try to check them I keep getting Error and then the refund time was over and they don't respond to tickets. I bought an RDP and I saw someone using the same RDP for dating sites...

chudirvai990

Reaction score
Hey folks,

The domain russianmarket.gs is legit. They are sellings CVV, Dumps, RDP, Stealer Logs, Paypal.
For CVV refunds, they are giving check options. So, if we get dead cards we can get refunds.

For Stealer Logs, they are not giving any kinds of refunds. I will suggest you to buy latest logs. Their logs are good. I Recommend you.

For RDP, Paypal there are giving 10-15min refund time.

Most of the results (cvv, rdp, paypal, stealler logs) are good in this shop.

On this day, 24th July 2021 - I am giving you the legit links of the shop link - RussianMarket
Hope all you will get 100% trust from this shop.

niggas90

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
guys russian marcket is legit now?