ripper Nu Money icq 602895029

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
If you gonna accuse me of taking anything Tri3ump at least post what ur claiming I took, wtf did you give me! And why would you wait a year to post. I hope you get deer status for this!!!!

Tri3ump ICQ 606883941
[email protected]

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
You still have not said what I took from you, did you give me 1k. What are you saying I ripped?

Last edited:

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
You a liar Tri3ump but its okay bro, u kno you ripped my lil bro! And u ain't give me no 25pcs of nothing! You edit to add 25pcs u are such a liar, I haven't ever took from anyone who's tried to help me. We both have been members of this forum almost 3 years, and you claim I ripped you over a year ago, you didn't post blacklist then but wait to post now! You are absolytely ridiculous

Last edited:

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I never refuted losing access to my old ICQ, what is that suppose to prove

Ninja

Reaction score
Both.

Tell me briefly why u r arguing here.

BUT BRIEFLY and WITH facts.

Coz i understand nothing out of ur garbage.

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
He is a liar, he never gave me 25pcs how's does that even equal 1k and why wait a year we both been members of this site almost 3 years. He ripped my younger rip 4 1k almost a year ago from our understanding he wasn't a member of any forum but private seller. He is full of I don't rip I have had 2 issues in 3 years both was resolved

Ninja

Reaction score
NuMoney
His relationships with ur "lil brotha" - one thing.

Ur relationships with him - other

Dont mix'em.

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying Ninja, and that's not the conflict. My conflict here is that he is lying I wasn't given 25pcs by him! I don't owe him nothing I resolved all issues I have had here he can't even show where u agreed to accept dumps from him. He is saying I ripped him a year ago and only reason he's post blacklist now is because I said he ripped my brother that's bs. That's not fair that his words being taken w/o any proof! He didn't post until he saw Jamal's blacklist! If I ripped why even accept me back on ICQ?

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I cant believe this dude is actually tryna EXTORT me and I have no recourse of action!!!!