Pro carding - Learning to fill in poker

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
9926542c93fceb3f7e2f9.png

Dear members who want to start pouring poker, but there are no "mentors". Because there is a huge black ass "greed" Naturally, few people will say their chips - because this is their bread. But I will try to help you.

This is a free article, do not ask questions in HP.
Go:
Let's start by dividing poker into 6 parts.
1. Preparation of akka
2. Setup
3. Preparation for draining
4. The drain itself
5. After draining
6. Conclusion

Often we ask ourselves the question - how to prepare an account for draining. Well, experienced players, they can stupidly deprive and merge with fresh reg. But since we are noobs, we will study ..
Acc needs to be pumped. Acc pumping is divided into 3 parts
1. A couple of games - weak
2. We play - average
3. Above 3 weeks split games are excellent
4. Regular play with normal deposit history - perfect.
We will consider with you - weak. Since many of you simply do not know how to play. To prepare your account for the drain, you must clearly understand. Where will you be pouring - CASH or SNG. Naturally the CIS is much more complicated, but less pale) Although if you are a noob and disappear there) We will disassemble the CASH. I advise you to play 1 table for 30 minutes maximum, and so on for about 4 tables.
As a result, we have an account with a history of 4 tables. Will go))

As for me, I immediately download accounts in several networks. Ipoker, entraction, micro - and rarely work on FTP, PS, PP. In the future, you will understand why.

f33d463ed1984b084091d.png

So which room would you recommend to start with?
Answer: I advise you to start with Titan Poker. Completely IMHo. I'll tell you why. During withdrawal - there is a complete check. Each conclusion is verified. Secondly, you do not need to wait for the withdrawal for a long time, it is within 3-6 hours. And the check is 24 hours maximum.
We have an account with a little history and a carding in our hands, let's say 500. Some just sit down to play, which is a mistake. Not when, after the carg, do not sit down to play at the same table with the carding - this can only be done by more or less experienced players.

Customization.
Who how - who uses Dedicated, who cook. completely your choice. Remember one thing:
There is such a concept in the support of different networks as "Scanning the screen with permission to read icq correspondence" I strictly use Dedicated files. Conveniently, cheaply, after draining - threw it out.

Getting ready for the drain.
Remember - preparing for the drain is not a waste of your carzhen account, it will increase your chance of withdrawal by 40% ... Let's start:
We will prepare the carding - for this, we will decide where we will all the same merge. I started with 0.25 / 0.50 PL Omaha. And you can choose the same limits but NL Hold'em. Whom it is more convenient. So, having a carding in our hands, we are playing on a couple of tables with the same limits where we are going to pour ourselves.

IMPORTANT: You must prepare the carg for your limits. If you play 1/2 (hee hee) - then you do not have the right to sit down to 10/20, beat the carding and again return to your limits. YOU have to pour at your limits where you have history. The same goes for karzh - do not download, play in the same place as your main account.
It is advisable to play negatively. There is an account for 500, well, minus up to 400 maximum further, we are already preparing for the drain.
We chose a table, so how to sit down - some don't give a fuck how to sit, although the place on the table has a very, very, very important place.
Chose a table with 1/6 or 2/6. The carding was planted so that there was free space in the back. WE ARE WAITING for someone to sit down after karzh. As soon as 1 more person has sat down, YOU MUST SIT on the back of the cart. So that after you the carzh would make a bet)) Yes, yes, we are so smart-ass)

So we got ready to sit down. Start raging) One of the schemes of merging in poker is raging with karzh) Play like drunks, drunkards, raise raise call raise) In short, press your opponents so that they have the opinion that you (carding) are crazy. And always, always raise the blinds. Tax.

Choice of style of play. Here, for a beginner, Tight will go - you, aggressive carzh.

YOU are throwing 60% of your cards, while you are not LAPING when you are not folding. Only count.
The clearest moment when you play is to go 1x1. Either you make a Bish bet, and the carding raises - and there are 80% of all noobs, and at such limits noobs play - they will fold their cards, giving you the opportunity to control the carding ...
Do not bluff against the carding, play only on cards. You cannot win all hands from a carding. It is worth losing, it is worth showing that the carding is bluffing and you are afraid. And everything in this spirit.
The perfect drain is when you have a piano flush and a carzh have a Kare. And then you can go alyn at all, the supports won't tell you the fuck)) Got it, right? If you both have a strong hand then you can fold more than usual ...

An example of a game when you are 1x1.
If the card is stronger than the card's, check. Carding raises - you call.
If the card is weaker than the card's - check, the card raises a lot - you fold
If you both have a super card, but the carding has more - yes ((You will have to play aggressively with two accounts and let the carzh win. (IMHO I remember that I poured 900 bucks on the carding, full on full.) But this is the beauty of the drain.what you should think as a player, and not as a mercenary who fills the cards))
If you both have super cards, but the carding is weaker, also gas.

4bdb4a15dc4b185edd5e2.png

Example when you are 3. You are a carzh and someone else. Or you carding or 2 others.
Then on the flop see their reaction - if you have a normal card. color. But always raise the ante, make them fold. If, nevertheless, you reveal that you do not want to fold, in this case you leave (unless of course you are not sure of your cards)

And you don't have to pour everything to yourself. Remember - you must leave the table first, and then play the same way .. Until you finish everything. This is called erasing traces))) It is better to choose one target and pour it at the same time to "fall" with other players.

The stupidest mistake is to put a withdrawal after the drain)) It is stupid))) Do not do this if you are sure that you have merged normally - leave the batteries to rest and do not play much on other tables. But do not withdraw money immediately ... 10 hours will pass, then bet on the withdrawal. Karzh plays an important role here. That is, a normal carding will work for you. Which lives not 20 minutes, but about a week. Then the chances of a newbie grow before our eyes)

A few simple rules:
1. Never meet with carding at the same table more than 1 time.
2. Not when do not pour Henzap. (I'll tell you later)
So we figured out how to drain, what is needed to drain, we prepared an acc. And here, before we sit down at the table, we have a lot of questions. How to pour, how much to pour for large balances. Through what to pour, where to pour. How to merge without a trace ... And much more ...
Naturally, experienced sprinklers can pour into henzap and calmly withdraw, while a beginner pours in "100 max about 20 hours" - and all-in-one gets into the ban))) Why? The answer is simple - an experienced merger divides his "personality" into 2 parts .. And while for you these parts look like "I am a carding - I am losing to my player", an experienced one is "I am a carding, I must win, I am a player. Must beat the carge."
The main task of a beginner is not to waste, but to lose while sitting at the table.

05282223735b50699ed67.png

But what to do - if you have a large 10k balance and all this needs to be drained? Yes, here the question is already becoming an edge. Some lute is 2-3 akka output, while others use a "gasket".
The pad is the account that should take the first blow from the security service of the poker room .. It's like a bulletproof vest ...
The rule of merging a large balance into a withdrawal account.
Let's start with the fact that the gaskets are the same as yours, only with an accuracy of 90% will go to the ban ...
We take the carzh .. when using gaskets, it does not need to be prepared .. We sit down at the table - you can 6 max, you can henzap .. And we drain brazenly, in order to show everyone - "the gasket is our main account "6 max and pour on the gasket2 .... And from it we pour on the main account ... In this case, the chance of blocking the main account is exactly 15-20% ... This can be done when you have a large balance, say 5-10k ... Since you are very far from this - consider an example on a bank with a balance of 500 ...
Usually I use such a balance to play the account ... And yet - how to drain the gasket with the maximum benefit for you ...
You can do it all using a simple scheme - carding-leap-acc ... Namely
We sit down on 6 max - CARDING and GASKET. We pour. then we EXIT BY CARDING and put the main acc. It turns out that the gasket does not go anywhere. And then you carefully pour yourself on a clean account ... The logic is very simple - why ban the account if it did not receive profit from chip dumping (this is about laying)) ...
Before writing the article, I used one scheme - namely, I merged myself into a clean account (brazenly) and then merged the regular from my account. I was not banned - simply because I had 0 on my balance)) Although if I put a withdrawal, I would get a ban with 90% confidence ...
Hence the conclusion - after it has been poured into the gasket from the cart, we empty the gasket to 0. And in no case do we put it on the conclusion ...

b48432d4b34a40e56b1f0.png

Preparing the gasket ..
Everything is the same as in the previous thread .. We play at the same limits, about 500+ hands. And we pour at the same limits ... Remember - if you banned the gasket, then everything goes according to plan)))) If not, you're lucky ...

ATTENTION!
If you use 2 or more pads, they must be in different rooms ...
Every experienced splicer has their own rooms, which they studied to the bone and work there ... I advise you to choose a room for yourself - and fuck it until the end of time
Conversation with support and frequently asked questions ...
IMHO - there was a case when a person wrote to me ...
"Hi, look, I wrote it right"
He was accused of being associated with a "dick knows nick" man. And they ask to explain the connection ...
So he writes to them .. Well, I sat down, and he played stupidly, I decided to win money from him. Then I got such a card and then he played stupidly.
In short, he told the whole process of draining money)))) Remember: When you are asked to say how you are connected with this player, you do not need to give yourself up right away ... Write - I have no idea , I play from a computer club and my country ...
If they write - your fault is proven, the chance of breaking is 10
ATTENTION The following information is needed for both beginners and experienced)))
If banned:
PS - just score, they are super proffies. But some use the tactics - return all the unkempt grandmas ... That is, if the PS account is dear to you, write to them - I want you to confiscate all the money that you consider suspicious. Usually they do this, the main thing is to ask .... And one more thing - you always have the right to return your last deposit)))

efaf713cd48e6ce7555b4.png

IPoker - here we divide into rooms
Parimatch - in case of a lock, tell them - I can bring you more income, I need another account. They will create another account for you, and give you a VIP status according to the level of your fpp ... Trust me, they will)))
Titan poker - you need to scare them with a license)) They have some problems with the license. And you can scare them that you turn to those who issued you a license .. 2 times rolled back $ 3000 .. But alas, only their pure money ..
They will take carding anyway ...
William Heal - it's over to argue with them, although if a support woman helps ...
And now a little secret)))
Not when you didn't think what a carding is and you'll play it? And why do they differ in price?) It's simple, if you play nicely - you can have a very good income.
What is the reason for the lock during the drain - everything is simple. When the holder contacts the bank, the Bank writes to the room. The room is looking for stolen money, and begins to ban everyone - in order to get their money back))))
And if we have 500 dep and 2000 games. That is, 2500 balance))) We will simply put 500 on the output to where the depal is from, and 2000 will merge perfectly and there will be no problems)))) And the acc will live longer)))