Max2321

Carder
Reaction score
Which shipping address should i use? My drop address or fullz address?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
If the CC of the USA or Europe, then we indicate the fullz data in order to bypass the verification of AVS addresses. Method: Billing = shipping. Then the redirect rerout call method is executed.
If CC of other countries, then you can specify the address of the drop. Method: Billing = drop address.

Max2321

Carder
Reaction score
If the CC of the USA or Europe, then we indicate the fullz data in order to bypass the verification of AVS addresses. Method: Billing = shipping. Then the redirect rerout call method is executed.
If CC of other countries, then you can specify the address of the drop. Method: Billing = drop address.
With postpaid there is no CC involved.

Max2321

Carder
Reaction score
I got people in my inbox telling me to teach them the postpaid tut. Please take note that I just started with this even though its been there for some time now. I cant prepare a tut for anyone yet because i havent fully tested it yet. IF ANYONE HERE HAS THE TUT AND ITS 100% WORKING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT!!

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Carting Method for PostPaid Accounts
Easy to understand tutorial 99% cashout success is certain if you follow instructions
First i must say that those to tend to follow the path of less resistance/struggle always find out it leads to no where of importance (failure) so follow the instructions given and don’t rush.

1-500x500-crop.jpg

WHAT YOU NEED
  • A postpaid Account (Verizon / Att / Sprint)
  • Good VPN, RDP, tunnel or socks5
  • Drop to ship your items to
  • Valid Credit Card (to pay any pending bill, sometimes it’s not necessary)

You need to make sure the location of your VPN is close to the address on the Postpaid account.
Note: This methods works basically for the 3 type of carriers listed but I’ll still explain in the other differences in each of them.
You need access to the Account owner’s main line because that’s where the system sends verification code each time you login or make some particular changes like adding devices (which is how card Iphones).
You can get a credit card from feshop.cm or unicc, make your you buy a cc of the same zip code as that on the postpaid account you got( login to the account, go to profile, you’ll find the zip code).
You should know how to pay the bill with a credit card so i’ll just skip to the main tutorial now.

Last edited:

WebzzGoo

Reaction score
Hello all. I have the current updated methods for carding postpaid accounts. I am willing to walk you through the method if you are new and need guidance. My telegram is @bbmeepbby. Method is going for $250 VIA BTC ZELLE APPLE PAY. Will also provide all docs needed
188BC670-5ED8-4161-9A6A-6799DADFF3A8.png

Fichhfk

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
🚨POSTPAID CARDING TUTORIALS 🚨

1•When you’re giving a Postpaid account , First log in and check the balance .

2•Now Click on Pay Now

3•This is the next page that will come , Click on Make a payment

4•There are two ways to make payment

Debit credit card or Bank Account

5•Choose Bank Option

A.Either you pay with routing and account number or Sign into the bank online access

Using online log ins is better than using routing number

Now you’ll be asked to choose from the banks there ( TD , Wellsfargo, Chase , Citi etc )

This were you buy your logs with good balance from recommended sellers @catchthegoai

6•Click on Got It

7•Any online bank will work here , however if you can’t find your bank log name in the lists of banks , then you can just pay the account and routing number info

8•They’ll send you a confirmation message

9•Now we’ve paid the debt on postpaid account

10•We’ll start shopping IPhones

After paying the debt , we can start the shopping process

Let’s Start ‼️‼️‼️

Now Click On Phone & Devices

There are so many phones , you can even buy an iPhone 13 for $2.78 , Imagine buying 10pcs of this phones , the reason is you’ll only pay for first month

Click on Continue

Choose any of the plans but I prefer Starter plan

You always get the cheaper offer in that plan.

Click on “Go to cart “ add cart

This is important , You cannot ship the phone to a different address and if you try to change it won’t work so better use the address attached to the Post paid account

He got some bins that I used that worked successfully.

Now that the credit card has been added successfully, click on Submit

For the fast fingers , go get some money 💰

Well let’s continue the post paid tutorial

Click on accept terms

Everything done , submit order ‼️

Page Loading

You can add 5 or 6 phones to cart

Phones carded successfully 👌🤘

JOB DONE 👊🏼

Last edited by a moderator: