police bail

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
If i skipped police bail in uk 4 years ago, would they still be after me ?

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
that really depends on what you did dude
if its not a major offence then they may not be looking for you
LE have all the time to play the waiting game
slip up and they got you even 40 years down the line
but as i said all depends what you did

rob60

Reaction score
they re always lookin for people but if u keep a low profile. dont drive , never be in a crowded car , dont dress flashy to attract attention, dont panic wen u see a police car infront of u , if u can do all this u re free

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
if ur outside the country , flying in theres a big chance of u getting caught

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
I got busted in carded hotel, they bailed me i skipped 4 yer ago.

thesultan

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
you will still have an outstanding warrent against you. depending on what you are now looking to do that is different from the last 4 years you should have no reason to worry. are you expecting to have to deal with the police soon.

If you want pm me might be able to advise u

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
TBH i got no respect for police they thick as shit an dnt have the resources to find me. i do not attract attention the only reason they busted me was because of ma greedy ex business partner that fucked me over cos i shut off his supply cos he was rippin me constantly.

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
online with cvv2, that was good i still do it. that wasnt the problem the m8 i was with acted a twat an got us busted then blamed me so fuk him.

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You got busted to card hotel online !!! what !!! dude i myself card biggest to biggest hotel never get caught and if they detected they simply send security or manager. its happen one time with my friend he call me coz he was scared i told him just tell them you bought hotel deal from craiglist and you sended money through WU and hotel people told him you cannot stay in this hotel until unless he pay cash or pay with his own credit card with proper id but i told him pickup your shit and walk out and go to nearest starbucks and card another one ;)

Shoe

Reaction score
man dw about it :)

after bust you need get out from UK for 2-3 years, and after that you can come back :) you will be clean im sure. except you killed some peeps or you did big fraud like 1-10 millions :D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:01 AM ----------

You got busted to card hotel online !!! what !!! dude i myself card biggest to biggest hotel never get caught and if they detected they simply send security or manager. its happen one time with my friend he call me coz he was scared i told him just tell them you bought hotel deal from craiglist and you sended money through WU and hotel people told him you cannot stay in this hotel until unless he pay cash or pay with his own credit card with proper id but i told him pickup your shit and walk out and go to nearest starbucks and card another one ;)

thats tottaly true with hotels ;)

runcds

RIPPER
Reaction score
You don't get rewarded for being on the run for 4 years if anything you just made a minor problem(3 months max in prison) a more complicated one. Just turn yourself in unless you want to run for the remainder of your life for a minor prison term. Why did you run for such a minor crime? If it was your 1st offense you probally woulda gottn probation. But now its not possible because you ran and pissed of the law.

D4rkn3s5

RIPPER
Reaction score
yes if they pull u and run ur name trow u will 101% be arrested no doubt about it as im from uk

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:23 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:21 AM ----------

yes no doubt about it. as i live in uk they will run ur name trow and 101% u will be arrested they never stop looking for anyone just to let u kno