mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score
WOW DONT EVEN SEND ICQ BRO I KNEW SUMTHING WAS UP

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
WOW DONT EVEN SEND ICQ BRO I KNEW SUMTHING WAS UP

What you talking about? I do not like to use ICQ, I much rather use Jabber + OTR stop talking crap, if your serious about business you'll send yours first you Rookie

mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score
What you talking about? I do not like to use ICQ, I much rather use Jabber + OTR stop talking crap, if your serious about business you'll send yours first you Rookie

BRO FAR FROM ROOKIE I BEEN AROUND SINCE BadB BOY
YOU NEWBIE SELL FAKE SHIT I KNOW YOUR SHIT WAS FAKE

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
BRO FAR FROM ROOKIE I BEEN AROUND SINCE BadB BOY
YOU NEWBIE SELL FAKE SHIT I KNOW YOUR SHIT WAS FAKE

I am 100% sure this is 'floppycopy' ...We have NEVER done any business or chatted on ICQ, can you PROVE we have? If you can I'll send 100LR to you right now..stop flaming my thread and get a life!

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
FUCK OFF

Bullshit, if you look at post history its obvious. Kundalani, stop treading water. DEERS DROWN, AND YOU DESERVE TO GO DOWN! WARNING. I bet YOU are the one who is Posting all threads about me in blacklist. Because you are a middleman. You dont print your own checks, you admitted to me and its in the logs for all to see. And because your "too busy" to print your own checks, and you know they are shit, you do not cash them.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT HERE AND NOW, YOU ARE EITHER A COP OR WORK WITH A BANK AND YOU ARE TRYING TO BUST CARDERS, OR ATLEAST BUILD PROFILES OF THEM VIA CCTV, and using theeses FAKE-CHECK-SHITS to make sure we are real.

Whats next guys?? You making your own bin, just for busting carders? Or is it a WU NETWORK Honey-POT??

Tell me OFFICER K!

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
Bullshit, if you look at post history its obvious. Kundalani, stop treading water. DEERS DROWN, AND YOU DESERVE TO GO DOWN! WARNING. I bet YOU are the one who is Posting all threads about me in blacklist. Because you are a middleman. You dont print your own checks, you admitted to me and its in the logs for all to see. And because your "too busy" to print your own checks, and you know they are shit, you do not cash them.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT HERE AND NOW, YOU ARE EITHER A COP OR WORK WITH A BANK AND YOU ARE TRYING TO BUST CARDERS, OR ATLEAST BUILD PROFILES OF THEM VIA CCTV, and using theeses FAKE-CHECK-SHITS to make sure we are real.

Whats next guys?? You making your own bin, just for busting carders? Or is it a WU NETWORK Honey-POT??

Tell me OFFICER K!

A stupid childish remark such as this one doesn't even deserve a reply, therefore it wont!

You my friend is a big whore who is blacklisted, thread can be found here: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=51948

I will also notify ninja you have multiple usernames on the boards, you rookie!

topcat21

Reaction score
been extra busy - but I will PM each and every one of you to forward a few cheques to drop to see who does what most efficiently

BOR U DING ME ABOUT SUM THING THEN U NAV GOT BACK TO ME LET ME NO WATS UP

mfkvjx1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Pm me also bro i want to work