Noobs questions and answers (Carding week with greenghost)

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This fourth day.
This tenth article on this campaign.
Noobs ask too many silly questions. And I'm here to adress those questions, if I skipped your questions please ask me in the comment section.

1. Why don't cc sellers use cc for themselves?
Answer: its as funny as you asking me why countries take loan from another country instead of just printing more currency. CC sellers has millions of cc and I can't use them themselves alone. You might think that carding is more profitable than selling cc. Imagine you have one million cc, you simply upload them to your shop and go and sleep. Even if its sold at the price of $1 per cc. You would be a million dollars richer in less than six months. Most of them make billions.

2. How do I know the right bin?
Answer: there is no magic bin or any special trick to know a right bin. If you buy a premium tutorial just ask your vendor for the bin, if you formed the idea yourself then just try random cc bins.

3. Are paypal/cashapp/western union transfers legit?
Answer: the simple answer is NO.

4. How can I card giftcards?
Answer: run away from giftcards if you are a newbie.

5. Why do they always cancel my order after it has been successfuly placed?
Answer: Its because of your anonymizing tool. All VPNs aren't good for carding. And only lux socks and luminati socks are good for carding.

6. whats the best vpn for carding?
Answer: there is no good vpn for carding, but ipvanish vpn is the best. But that don't mean they won't sell you out to the cops when they barge into their office.

7. I can't find luminati url?
Answer: go to brightdata.com

8. Is the $500 paid for registration on luminati added to my balance?
Answer: NO

9. Are paid carding forums better than free carding forums?
Answer: No. They are alots of expensive rippers on paid forums. And you would easily fall victim thinking rippers won't afford the registration fee, but thats a lie not when he knows he will scam you $1k and just need to register with $100.

10. Should I buy carding tutorials?
Answer: YES. Buy carding tutorials because nobody shares working tutorails anymore. But be careful from who you buy tutorials from, some just copy and paste content from carding forums which are already dead.

11. Is 911.re proxy good?
Answer: No, its thrash.

12. Is bitcoin anonymous?
Answer: NO

13. Are there cops here?
Answer: Yes even the FBI are here.

14. Is carding dead?
Answer: NO. very much alive.

Grab a cup of coffee while I dish out more articles on this campaign.

banklogz1-Telegram

Banklogz1 (Sourcing Person)
Reaction score
Telegram
Banklogz1
One mention bro carding western union and money gram and remitly is possible if the online sending account has been verified and has transaction history in the coutry your sending to ...... This is how ive earned from carding for a while its just hard to get goo western union accounts i hope you understand what i mean . But these Transfers are active methods just 80% of people claiming services are fake