Need vouchers!

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
nice vendor, extremely good communication. Excellent dumps. He will really contribute a lot here!

grabado

Reaction score
God damn it so I am not getting any help...
Just two Canadians teasing ;( active zoklet users eh?

I'm just a buyer and that's it. jeez...

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
go search another forum buddy, cause no one give a dick for you even here
learn to be respectfull then you get our vouch but seems ur a noob

Go Fish

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
also i forgot to mention my dumps aren't skimmed at a location Irl, they are hacked via remote POS hacking, :) 100% unique method fresh dumps 100% valid rate

SadHero2

BANNED
Reaction score
Good day.

I've got some special insider usa dumps, whats so special about my dumps?

Balance= Known exactly whats inside the account, and how much can be swiped for.

What else?

I can manage to have it work for multiple swipes.

Sounds easy?

If there was the baddest/highest Region block in your country and on swipe it didn't work, with maximum 15 minutes, i can have it [unblocked] and you can pretend as you are real cardholder at POS and ask the cashier to swipe it again and you will get approval 100% on POS.

So what i need is a decent cashier for it, I don't care for ES-crow, i am not like other suppliers who are seeking cashiers and afraid of getting ripped, because if you tried to rip me with 1 dump, then shame on you its your loss aint mine.

Country of cashier doesn't matter, Since i can remove region block easily on high amounts.

Balance of dumps i've got as low as $1,000 in dump, and as high as $51,000. I am not gonna bullshit and say i have balance of $100,000. maximum balance i've got is $51,000 in a dump.

So if you are willing for a good business, PM me your ICQ/MSN/whatever shit you like to chat on, and we'll do a first test deal. if it goes well and i received my share in no time. you will be in my good "FutureVision" company .. And thats what i call for a long-term supplying you and you will become one rich ass . If things went well as i've planned.

Regards,
SadHero.

Angle

RIPPER
Reaction score
Contact me on ICQ 2 618718310 if u ever want to buy Dumps in Bulk :)

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
Hey I vouch for him. Pretty cool guy and he also has what he claims to have. Sent me a dump, it declined. 10 mins later it was able to swiped. Legit supplier you just have 2 follow is rules and you can make some really nice money!

mabrouka

BANNED
Reaction score
@Go Fish,
Pay vendor status,
Will get you allot of customers,
:)

Bless,

C0s1nu5

Reaction score
Why i want to get vouchers:

learn new stuff
share my knowledge
i need trusted sellers
want to sell stuff

Thanks C0s1nu5 :)

mabrouka

BANNED
Reaction score
@Sadhero2,
pm your icq...

Bless,

tronz1

Reaction score
Good day.

I've got some special insider usa dumps, whats so special about my dumps?

Balance= Known exactly whats inside the account, and how much can be swiped for.

What else?

I can manage to have it work for multiple swipes.

Sounds easy?

If there was the baddest/highest Region block in your country and on swipe it didn't work, with maximum 15 minutes, i can have it [unblocked] and you can pretend as you are real cardholder at POS and ask the cashier to swipe it again and you will get approval 100% on POS.

So what i need is a decent cashier for it, I don't care for ES-crow, i am not like other suppliers who are seeking cashiers and afraid of getting ripped, because if you tried to rip me with 1 dump, then shame on you its your loss aint mine.

Country of cashier doesn't matter, Since i can remove region block easily on high amounts.

Balance of dumps i've got as low as $1,000 in dump, and as high as $51,000. I am not gonna bullshit and say i have balance of $100,000. maximum balance i've got is $51,000 in a dump.

So if you are willing for a good business, PM me your ICQ/MSN/whatever shit you like to chat on, and we'll do a first test deal. if it goes well and i received my share in no time. you will be in my good "FutureVision" company .. And thats what i call for a long-term supplying you and you will become one rich ass . If things went well as i've planned.

Regards,
SadHero.

reply: bro im verymuch interested.....contact me 602176070 icq.
if it dont make dollars then it dont make sense.

dada50ng

BANNED
Reaction score
ur inbox is full clear some msgs so tht u will be able to receive more.. otherwise pm.

!!!!MONEY IS NOT MY PROBLEM BUT HOW TO SPEND IT!!!!

SadHero2

BANNED
Reaction score
Greetings,
I will not be able to deal until i get the second vouch guys, because if i don't get vouch'd i will have no safety for me, neither for you. so if anyone interested in getting me a vouch and then we will be able to start working.

Regards,
SadHero