Need Some Advice (BANK LOGS CASHOUT)

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
I have read stuff about Bank logs before but never practically implemented so i am not fully confident.I need advice of some pros here who works with bank logs & cashouts.
I have bank log & i am easily able to login to the account. Balance available is $21800(NZ).
What steps should I take care of for successful cashout ?

UPDATE : I understood working with bank logs.

Last edited:

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
I have read stuff about Bank logs before but never practically implemented so i am not fully confident.I need advice of some pros here who works with bank logs & cashouts.
I have bank log & i am easily able to login to the account. Balance available is $21800(NZ) which is making me nervous lol.
Hello! You must not feel nervous, you must be very clever, and think like the real owner of the account, and as if you were the bank staff. The first thing you should do is avoid raising suspicions with the bank and the real owner. You must look for the method to use according to the logo you are working on. Check what transfer methods you can use, where and who you can send to, what requirements they ask you to send, after this, look for someone who can receive the transfer, and voila, you have fucked the account. Make sure that your drop is from the same bank you are working with, so that the money arrives faster. If you are working on a bancio de usa logo (chase, wells fargo, ba, etc), check the cash out methods for the logo you are using. Successes.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hello! You must not feel nervous, you must be very clever, and think like the real owner of the account, and as if you were the bank staff. The first thing you should do is avoid raising suspicions with the bank and the real owner. You must look for the method to use according to the logo you are working on. Check what transfer methods you can use, where and who you can send to, what requirements they ask you to send, after this, look for someone who can receive the transfer, and voila, you have fucked the account. Make sure that your drop is from the same bank you are working with, so that the money arrives faster. If you are working on a bancio de usa logo (chase, wells fargo, ba, etc), check the cash out methods for the logo you are using. Successes.
I am working with New Zealand BA.
Bank Name : Home Bank.
I am looking for someone who accepts bank transfers in New Zealand & will pay me in Cryptocurrency.
Do you have any contacts who accepts bank transfers in Nrw Zealand?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
1. Study the payment history.
2. Make payments familiar to the account.
3. Do not withdraw all funds from the balance at once. If there is such a desire, it is necessary to leave at least 30% on the balance before the transfer.
4. Log in to your account using cookies that were created at the first login and the usual IP address.
5. If SMS verification is required for a money transfer, then change the number to your own and wait a few days.
6. Get the details of the drop from drop services. Preferably in the same bank.
7. Make payments to the drop details.
8. Receive a payment in cryptocurrency from the drop service.

Toto777

Reaction score
I have bank log & i am easily able to login to the account. Balance available is $21800(NZ) which is making me nervous lol.
Bro if you've got any account at hand let's work together

xq737420

Reaction score
Where can I buy BANK LOGS

sandman762

Reaction score
Where did you get your logs from ?

Ananda10

Reaction score
I am looking for someone who accepts bank transfers in New Zealand & will pay me in Cryptocurrency.
I have two of my friends... dm me telegram Ananda_pulance

Ananda10

Reaction score
dm i have two contact in nz... telegram- Ananda_pulance

flowbk

Reaction score
hi can someone help me .....what app (thrid party app) can i use to login to bank accounts like iberiabank.com
and bypassing the verification code

Outlaawz423

Reaction score
I have bank log & i am easily able to login to the account. Balance available is $21800(NZ).
Hey I'm in new Zealand I can help you cashout if you haven't already?? Or where do you get nz bank logs please let me know ..

brownpickle

Reaction score
what opsec do you use to log into their accounts, vpn+ antidetect, or do you go deeper down the rabbit hole?

REGARDS

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
what opsec do you use to log into their accounts, vpn+ antidetect, or do you go deeper down the rabbit hole?

REGARDS
in 2023 VPN is not a good choice to work with bank logs,best is to use clean socks5 proxy in android phone.Soms bank logs does not need otp for logging in their mobile app.
And for PC,yes antidetect is good thing or you can just use Firefox with cookies(best) or without cookies & clean proxy is must.

brownpickle

Reaction score
in 2023 VPN is not a good choice to work with bank logs,best is to use clean socks5 proxy in android phone.Soms bank logs does not need otp for logging in their mobile app.
And for PC,yes antidetect is good thing or you can just use Firefox with cookies(best) or without cookies & clean proxy is must.
Hi, thanks for getting back to me.
how do you run socks5 on app? wouldnt socks work only through desired browser, or does it change location on all apps within phone? or do you log into log using browser on phone?

regards.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for getting back to me.
how do you run socks5 on app? wouldnt socks work only through desired browser, or does it change location on all apps within phone? or do you log into log using browser on phone?

regards.
Use socksdroid app on android & shadowrocket on iphone & yes it changes ip for all the apps.

brownpickle

Reaction score
Use socksdroid app on android & shadowrocket on iphone & yes it changes ip for all the apps.
Hi, comming back to where we left off. when you get the log with data, do you get the info of the device its logged in? as i know if you try to log in from different device, it might ask for a verification sms/ or within app. did you have issue with that?
say your log victim uses iphone 11, IOS. and then you try to use android and fuck the acc?
or do you first log in through browser using cookies provided if such were given, and then change phone number to your one, to be able to verify transactions and logins from different devices?

Regards